PDA

View Full Version : Dual

Cheese
06-29-2008, 04:47 PM
Has yet to screw up again! He bans me. For nothing. I sit in Aztec. Boom! BANNED! Banning an admin Against TOS.

Hitman
06-29-2008, 04:50 PM
Because oh lets see, you did several unauthorized unbannings in which you must now be dealt with.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 04:52 PM
Because oh lets see, you did several unauthorized unbannings in which you must now be dealt with.

Hey. That kinda sounds like me dealing with Baddie. So you say what I did with Baddie was okay?

Hitman
06-29-2008, 04:54 PM
I don't know shit about that since I was not there and Im not going to bother reading 50+ posts of rant between everyone.

If he did anything wrong then he will be dealt with too. But unauthorized unbans are what fuck up these servers. Because you unbanned V other players will think that they an talk more shit and do more fucked up stuff and that they will only get banned to get unbanned very soon.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 04:56 PM
He unbanned me because he knows I already served the punishment, DUAL WAS NOT THERE FOR WHAT HE BANNED ME FOR. Dual = FAILS AGAIN

Dual
06-29-2008, 04:56 PM
Has yet to screw up again! He bans me. For nothing. I sit in Aztec. Boom! BANNED! Banning an admin Against TOS.

Oh let me guess you were using v name and got banned, Now he also playing games with other admins, using banned players names to see if he get banned,because he already unbanned V 3 Times, deal with and we'll wait for ZERO.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 04:58 PM
I don't know shit about that since I was not there and Im not going to bother reading 50+ posts of rant between everyone.

If he did anything wrong then he will be dealt with too. But unauthorized unbans are what fuck up these servers. Because you unbanned V other players will think that they an talk more shit and do more fucked up stuff and that they will only get banned to get unbanned very soon.

I banned V earlier for tking. Dual says to V that he heard he was tking earlier and thats why he bans him. So I unban him because I am the admin who banned him earlier for the tking. Clearly the tking was already taken care of, and did not need any attention about it from anyone else.

Dual
06-29-2008, 04:58 PM
He unbanned me because he knows I already served the punishment, DUAL WAS NOT THERE FOR WHAT HE BANNED ME FOR. Dual = FAILS AGAIN

sorry V, Disrespecting a admin , is the main reason you got the one day banned, its not gonna over turn neither.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 04:59 PM
Oh let me guess you were using v name and got banned, Now he also playing games with other admins, using banned players names to see if he get banned,because he already unbanned V 3 Times, deal with and we'll wait for ZERO.

I was using the name (1) V not the exact name as V. You know exactly who an admin is by using the console command ma_admins. So I don't wanna hear that shit.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:00 PM
sorry V, Disrespecting a admin , is the main reason you got the one day banned, its not gonna over turn neither.

So the ban for V is not about earlier? Why did you tell him it was about the tking earlier. Making me think you banned him for the tking earlier, that is why I unbanned him. Maybe if you would have said, Hey V I am banning you because after punishing you about the 2x awp deal, you disrespected me, resulting in the 1 day ban. But no you just said you were tking earlier so ima ban you now... Hmm.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 05:06 PM
So the ban for V is not about earlier? Why did you tell him it was about the tking earlier. Making me think you banned him for the tking earlier, that is why I unbanned him. Maybe if you would have said, Hey V I am banning you because after punishing you about the 2x awp deal, you disrespected me, resulting in the 1 day ban. But no you just said you were tking earlier so ima ban you now... Hmm.

And those exact words are in the Log. PWNT

Spaztech
06-29-2008, 05:07 PM
I was using the name (1) V not the exact name as V. You know exactly who an admin is by using the console command ma_admins. So I don't wanna hear that shit.

Not all admins use the ma_admins also V was under a different name so you looked like V, which lead to you getting banned. Your fault :plzdie:

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:09 PM
Not all admins use the ma_admins also V was under a different name so you looked like V, which lead to you getting banned. Your fault :plzdie:

V has been using V for like ever. He didn't change his name when anytime before I was banned.

Spaztech
06-29-2008, 05:12 PM
check stats idiot one of his names has been colby jack :stupid:

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:14 PM

That was over a month ago, because I don't use that name anymore.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 05:14 PM

Exactly. He will be dealt with soon.

Dual
06-29-2008, 05:15 PM

You have already been reported for playin games with another admin banned.If you think something is gonna come of this, think again jackass.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:16 PM
You have already been reported for playin games with another admin banned.If you think something is gonna come of this, think again jackass.

Speak English.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Exactly. He will be dealt with soon.

But the Colby Jack did not have admin on it. Did it?

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Did Colby unban without authorization again ?

Spaztech
06-29-2008, 05:19 PM
colby unbanned V 3 times as far as i know maybe more

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:20 PM
Did Colby unban without authorization again ?

Dual said V was banned for Tking earlier. I tried talking to Dual but he would respond. So I unbanned V. Because earlier I punished V for tking. So the punishment was already done. If Dual is going to ban him for something he should ban him for something that has not already been dealt with. The disrespect would have been fine to ban. But after banning someone than changing the reason for the ban is ridiculous!

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:21 PM
colby unbanned V 3 times as far as i know maybe more

I unbanned V because Dual kept saying he was banned for the tking mishap earlier that He already was punished for.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 05:22 PM
Dual said V was banned for Tking earlier. I tried talking to Dual but he would respond. So I unbanned V. Because earlier I punished V for tking. So the punishment was already done. If Dual is going to ban him for something he should ban him for something that has not already been dealt with. The disrespect would have been fine to ban. But after banning someone than changing the reason for the ban is ridiculous!

Another rule broken by you once again. You don't unban people who are banned by other admins. Only Zero and Jigsaw have the power to overrule a ban. You're just digging yourself a bigger hole.

Dual
06-29-2008, 05:23 PM
This asshole is only stating what V told him, He was not even there, so fuck off!

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:24 PM
This asshole is only stating what V told him, He was not even there, so fuck off!

You do not deny what you said though. Correct?

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:25 PM
Another rule broken by you once again. You don't unban people who are banned by other admins. Only Zero and Jigsaw have the power to overrule a ban. You're just digging yourself a bigger hole.

I'm taking a bullet because there is a power crazy admin afoot. (dual) thinking he is above the law and everything. Come on.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 05:25 PM

Um, what you said is in the logs too I hope, you know what you said. Don't try and lie out of it. You messed up. ADMIT IT. People and their damn pride now a days.

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 05:27 PM
See what i mean i am not the one breaking rules its you Colby that's exactly why your digging your self into a deeper hole.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:27 PM
See what i mean i am not the one breaking rules its you Colby that's exactly why your digging your self into a deeper hole.

Baddie just stay out of this. You are 12. Enough said.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:28 PM

When I was 12 I was not concerning myself of forums and games. Dude go outside and talk to girls. You know the ones with boobs? Yeah. So stop being gay.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 05:28 PM

Oh, NOW you admit you break rules. Kid, go back to middle school and learn some English while you're at it. Kids with power = chaos.

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 05:29 PM
Sorry this is a open thread its public i can talk on this thread if i want i saw u unban v with my own eyes 3 TIMES! and how many times do i have to say i am not 12 i am 13

Dual
06-29-2008, 05:29 PM
Um, what you said is in the logs too I hope, you know what you said. Don't try and lie out of it. You messed up. ADMIT IT. People and their damn pride now a days.

You do know there was a serveral admin present when you disrespected a admin, and you did know who I was because, you posted this with my name.So do you think your not gonna be punish for it!

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:30 PM
Sorry this is a open thread its public i can talk on this thread if i want i saw u unban v with my own eyes 3 TIMES! and how many times do i have to say i am not 12 i am 13

HAHAHA! 13 and 12 is a big difference?

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:32 PM
You do know there was a serveral admin present when you disrespected a admin, and you did know who I was because, you posted this with my name.So do you think your not gonna be punish for it!

Dual. This thread is about you banning me. Not about You and V. If you would like, you can post in his thread. K thanks.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 05:33 PM

Actually I only knew it was you cuz Colby messaged me saying it was. I usually have no problem with you, but when you say your about to ban me for a day for tking which I already served, that's just ridiculous. Even the slay was uncalled for, I did nothing wrong.

I can't believe the people on this forum have no balls to speak up. People chat amongst themselves when all you admins arent online, and when time comes to talk, they wont talk.

People dissapoint me. So sad that me and Colby are the only ones with any balls to bring the truth to the table.

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 05:34 PM
yea 12 and 13 is a big difference its a whole year.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 05:35 PM
yea 12 and 13 is a big difference its a whole year.

HAHAHA KID STFU. OMG. Stop hogging all the fail, didn't your mother ever tell you to share?

Dual
06-29-2008, 05:36 PM
Cheese do you think I Give a fuck? Do you think by using v name, and me coming in the server banning you under the name V , is gonna amount to anything? You use his name so I Would banned you, so you can run in here and cry TOS. I Think maybe your time here might be nearing the end for you fool!

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 05:38 PM
Cheese do you think I Give a fuck? Do you think by using v name, and me coming in the server banning you under the name V , is gonna amount to anything? You use his name so I Would banned you, so you can run in here and cry TOS. I Think maybe your time here might be nearing the end for you fool!

Oh man, if I would have recorded the millions of times you slayed me for killing you. Just for killing you, not TKing, just killing. You are power hungry, short tempered, and horrible to play with. You have no right to ever judge anyone else, because you would NEVER consider pointing your finger back at yourself. I hope one day you learn what an ass you are and how everyone knows it, but refuses to speak up.

Dual
06-29-2008, 05:38 PM
HAHAHA KID STFU. OMG. Stop hogging all the fail, didn't your mother ever tell you to share?

He may be young, but you are being disrespectful in forums, will also not be tolerated.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 05:39 PM
Read above

Hitman
06-29-2008, 05:40 PM
You said you served your ban? I wonder how long was the ban? It sure as hell wasnt even a day.

If you don't want to admit it, then Im sure once Zero gets back we can get the log on Colby so everyone can see.

Cheese

Hey, you were sitting in there for probably 10 minutes, I tried talking to you. You ignored me. So I changed my name to V trying to get your attention or something so you would talk to me. You ban me. Nice one. You are an ass hole, so you do ass hole things. I guess that makes a lot of sense.

Dual
Oh man, if I would have recorded the millions of times you slayed me for killing you. Just for killing you, not TKing, just killing. You are power hungry, short tempered, and horrible to play with. You have no right to ever judge anyone else, because you would NEVER consider pointing your finger back at yourself. I hope one day you learn what an ass you are and how everyone knows it, but refuses to speak up.

Oh really, please just serve you time well, and stop posting and more garbage.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 05:41 PM
Usually people get kicked for a TK, I served a ban and chilled out. IT WAS SERVED BY AN ADMIN, AND AS YOU SAID BEFORE, ITS NOT DUALS PLACE TO RESERVE AND CHANGE WHAT AN ADMIN HAS DONE.

Win again.

McBad The Baddie
I know dual is not a ass i have played with him many times v your the one who is a ass and i hope u realize this when u grow up.

Dual
Hey, you were sitting in there for probably 10 minutes, I tried talking to you. You ignored me. So I changed my name to V trying to get your attention or something so you would talk to me. You ban me. Nice one. You are an ass hole, so you do ass hole things. I guess that makes a lot of sense.

I Ignored you because your a nobody.:plzdie:

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:42 PM
You said you served your ban? I wonder how long was the ban? It sure as hell wasnt even a day.

If you don't want to admit it, then Im sure once Zero gets back we can get the log on Colby so everyone can see.

When the tking was taking place. It was Liger Zmo And V. I banned each of them for 5 minutes. So they could all cool down. Once V's 5 minutes was up. He came back into the game. No problems from him since.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 05:42 PM
Oh really, please just serve you time well, and stop posting and more garbage.

It would really help if you knew English... I mean honestly, I can never understand your posts...

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:43 PM
I Ignored you because your a nobody.:plzdie:

So an admin is a nobody. You sat there and watched me try to talk to you. Quite childish if I do say so myself. And than you watched me change my name to (1) V. Yet you still banned me, knowing it was me. You are a smart one I swear. Can we get an award in here for this guy!:lmao:

Hitman
06-29-2008, 05:44 PM
V amazing you have nothing better to do now but to attack people's English. Just STFU and deal with it until Zero or Jigsaw confront this situation.

Dual
You act like posting in this forum, that your banned is gonna be overturn,i hope you get colby to unbanned you again, its just more shit on colby.

V teh pwnerer
Haha dual tells me to stop insulting baddie and then he tells someone they are a nobody and to plz die.

Hipocrites rule!

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:45 PM
You act like posting in this forum, that your banned is gonna be overturn,i hope you get colby to unbanned you again, its just more shit on colby.

Dual, You banned me. I can't get into pub. Did you not realize that?

McBad The Baddie
LOL my English is perfectly fine it's not my fault u dropped out of grade school and cant read English. How about u go back to grade school and learn to read.

Dual
So an admin is a nobody. You sat there and watched me try to talk to you. Quite childish if I do say so myself. And than you watched me change my name to (1) V. Yet you still banned me, knowing it was me. You are a smart one I swear. Can we get an award in here for this guy!:lmao:

No Your a Nobody, So with that said I Don't answer to you!:stupid:

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:46 PM
LOL my English is perfectly fine i not my fault u dropped out of grade school and cant read English. How about u go back to grade school and learn to read.

Please do not post here about you thinking you know proper English. Please go back to grade school.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:47 PM

So you are saying me being an admin, not a clan member I am a no body. So you are saying every single admin who is not a clan member is no body. Man I swear you know how to word things. :wtg:

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 05:47 PM

Again with the insults, don't tell people not to do something, and then do it. Kthx

LOL my English is perfectly fine i not my fault u dropped out of grade school and cant read English. How about u go back to grade school and learn to read.

Wow... Yeah, that is just WONDERFUL English. Geez kid...

Dual
06-29-2008, 05:49 PM
So you are saying me being an admin, not a clan member I am a no body. So you are saying every single admin who is not a clan member is no body. Man I swear you know how to word things. :wtg:

No Jackass, Just you!:stupid:

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 05:49 PM
Thank You its not my fault your parents couldn't afford to send u to school.

FAIL = V family

Dual
06-29-2008, 05:50 PM
Again with the insults, don't tell people not to do something, and then do it. Kthx

Wow... Yeah, that is just WONDERFUL English. Geez kid...

He can post on this forum for the next 24 hours, but thats as close as he gonna get to the pub.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:50 PM

So you admit not to discussing the matter with me ahead of time? Because you are a rude ass hole?

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 05:52 PM
So you admit not to discussing the matter with me ahead of time? Because you are a rude ass hole?

He's rude and you're picking on a 13 year old kid. You make alot of sense.

V teh pwnerer

FAIL = V family

Baddie, seriously you have to stop haha. Re-read this post a couple years down the line, you will get a kick out of it. You can't spell words and you can't properly use grammar. I don't want to insult you anymore, but you seem to do that on your own...

He's a jackass now? AGAIN with the immature insults. Come on now Dual, aren't you supposed to be the all mighty rule enforcer?

Cheese

FAIL = V family

Okay Baddie. I understand why you are so mad. You are 13, have no friends, spend your days inside, have never touched a girl, your balls have not dropped, and your mom still breast feeds you. I feel bad for you. V stop being mean to him! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Cheese
06-29-2008, 05:53 PM
He's rude and you're picking on a 13 year old kid. You make alot of sense.

If hes 13 and cannot handle things, how does anyone expect him to be an admin?

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 05:54 PM
If hes 13 and cannot handle things, how does anyone expect him to be an admin?

Haha Sadly he is getting more respect than others now... That's pathetic.

Dual
06-29-2008, 05:54 PM

Clean your fucking ears out! I Don't ask you can I Banned a person. So did I hurt feelings? Go grab a box of tissues.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 05:55 PM
Clean your fucking ears out! I Don't ask you can I Banned a person. So did I hurt feelings? Go grab a box of tissues.

Clean your brain out and learn some proper English. How are we supposed to respect you and debate with you like mature adults if you can't even use basic grammar!?

Dual
06-29-2008, 05:58 PM
:muffy:
Clean your brain out and learn some proper English. How are we supposed to respect you and debate with you like mature adults if you can't even use basic grammar!?

You need to serve your time well, and not stir anymore problems in IBIS Server my friend. Walk a straight line when you come back to the server.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 06:01 PM
:muffy:

You need to serve your time well, and not stir anymore problems in IBIS Server my friend. Walk a straight line when you come back to the server.

I haven't stirred anything. You banned me for N O R E A S O N. You stirred this entire ordeal. You can NEVER admit something you do, leaving no room for any criticism or path for any self improvement.

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 06:02 PM
Yea ok i really still get breast feed ive never touched a girl and the reason why i have respect is because i am not a asshole like you i don't ABUSE ADMIN LIKE YOU! i don't lie like you i don't cause trouble like you i follow all the TOS rules which you don't do either wow what a surprise.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 06:02 PM

I noticed even with other players using the awp you always cried about it. So zmo is not the only person. You just cried all the time. I even hogged the awp and you slightly complained in the past but didnt push it because you were aware that an admin was using the awp. Next time try typing a little faster if you want to buy the awp. I dont bind any keys and I beat people on buying the awp.

Dual
06-29-2008, 06:07 PM
I haven't stirred anything. You banned me for N O R E A S O N. You stirred this entire ordeal. You can NEVER admit something you do, leaving no room for any criticism or path for any self improvement.

Your trash talking a admin in the forum is the same in the server.Also is punishable, so deal with the 1 day banned, go outside get some fresh air ,and be back tommorrow,

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 06:07 PM
Yea ok i really still get breast feed ive never touched a girl and the reason why i have respect is because i am not a asshole like you i don't ABUSE ADMIN LIKE YOU! i don't lie like you i don't cause trouble like you i follow all the TOS rules which you don't do either wow what a surprise.

Just stop, you have not yet developed into a human capable of intelligent debating.

I noticed even with other players using the awp you always cried about it. So zmo is not the only person. You just cried all the time. I even hogged the awp and you slightly complained in the past but didnt push it because you were aware that an admin was using the awp. Next time try typing a little faster if you want to buy the awp. I dont bind any keys and I beat people on buying the awp.

ZMO is the only person who I actually killed over it, because he DOES bind it, and if he can't have it, HE LEAVES THE GAME. We WATCHED him. He is pathetic. Look at my stats, I have used other guns PLENTY. Look at his ratios. Yeah... Don't EVER stick up for ZMO, that's just retarded.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 06:08 PM
Your trash talking a admin in the forum is the same in the server.Also is punishable, so deal with the 1 day banned, go outside get some fresh air ,and be back tommorrow,

You are trash talking Colby...

Every corner I turn, I see Dual being a hypocrite.

:headache:

Dual
06-29-2008, 06:10 PM
You are trash talking Colby...

Every corner I turn, I see Dual being a hypocrite.

:headache:

Ok so you keep trash talking, and then you see. As for Colby he's in enough hot water.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 06:12 PM
Ok so you keep trash talking, and then you see. As for Colby he's in enough hot water.

Calling you out as a hypocrite with valid proof in this thread alone is not trash talking at all. Wake up man.

Dual
06-29-2008, 06:16 PM
Calling you out as a hypocrite with valid proof in this thread alone is not trash talking at all. Wake up man.

Colby is a Nobody, and will always be a nobody here,He has found himself in a bit of hot water,and will be dealt with soon.

1. Knowingly BANNED a Admin
2. Unbanning players with authorization , numberous times.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:17 PM
Hey. There is no point in any of this discussion. I posted a complaint about Dual. Should have left it there. No one except for Zero should have replied.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:17 PM
Colby is a Nobody, and will always be a nobody here,He has found himself in a bit of hot water,and will be dealt with soon.

Dual. No body likes you. Shut up.

Dual
06-29-2008, 06:19 PM
Hey. There is no point in any of this discussion. I posted a complaint about Dual. Should have left it there. No one except for Zero should have replied.

Thats some funny shit idiot, look whos talking, This coming for a person who has knowingly violated the rules here.

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Wow u must be calling a lot of people nobody

Dual
06-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Dual. No body likes you. Shut up.

No my friends its that nobody likesyou,....... Nobody.:plzdie:

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:21 PM
No my friends its that nobody likesyou,....... Nobody.:plzdie:

Seriously, learn to type before speaking to me again.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:22 PM
Wow u must be calling a lot of people nobody

Why are you still talking? :stupid:

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 06:23 PM

Wait a sec, there goes that hypocrite status... You knowingly banned Colby... Hmm...

:stupid:

Dual
06-29-2008, 06:23 PM
Seriously, learn to type before speaking to me again.

Seriously, go find something else to do Nobody.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 06:24 PM
Seriously, go find something else to do Nobody.

Hahaha, now if that wasn't the most mature statement around, I don't know what is!

Rofl!!!

McBad The Baddie
Dual is once again right Colby your only friend is V. And all u do together is cause trouble in the pub.

Cheese
Dual. How much do you weigh? Same to you Baddie.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:25 PM
Dual is once again right Colby your only friend is V. And all u do together is cause trouble in the pub.

ROFL!!! OKAY! You caught me! I have NO friends!!! :icon_mrgreen:

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 06:26 PM
umm why dose it matter how much i way.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 06:26 PM

BADDIE SHUT UP. This isn't like middle school. GO AWAY. My god kid... When I was 13 I was out at the beach skateboarding with my friends, hitting on girls. DO THE SAME.

Dual
06-29-2008, 06:27 PM
Wait a sec, there goes that hypocrite status... You knowingly banned Colby... Hmm...

:stupid:

First off Zero can check the log to see that both you and Colby was under the same name, so I Would banned him , so he can come in here a cry that I Banned him on purpose. So what do you think gonna happen when Zero checks the log the see that Colby was impersonating a banned player.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:27 PM
umm why dose it matter how much i way.

Come on. Just tell me.

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 06:28 PM
wow are u going to say the same thing as Colby holy crap u guys just keep on going and going about the same thing. Thats great i don't care what u did when u were 13.

V teh pwnerer
Ah, of course. Let's let Zero ONLY read the logs, not showing how it happened. Colby attempted to talk to you about the FAILURE you made with banning me.

Your failure caused all this uproar.

Cheese
First off Zero can check the log to see that both you and Colby was under the same name, so I Would banned him , so he can come in here a cry that I Banned him on purpose. So what do you think gonna happen when Zero checks the log the see that Colby was impersonating a banned player.

No. Dual. You knowingly banned me. You said it yourself. You ignored me while i was trying to talk to you. So you could have clearly seen that I changed my name. :wtg:

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:30 PM
Dual. How much do you weigh? Same to you Baddie.

Notice no replys? :lmao:

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 06:31 PM
Maybe because hes tired of hearing your bull shit.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:32 PM

Whats your weight Baddie?

V teh pwnerer

He was talking about you too mommas boy.

Dual

like I Said, He'll check the log, to see that use his name to get banned.So we'll wait for ZERO to deal with you.

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 06:33 PM

well Colby must be blind because there is a reply.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 06:33 PM
like I Said, He'll check the log, to see that use his name to get banned.So we'll wait for ZERO to deal with you.

Yeah... you would do that. Leave it to the logs to tell the story. The parts where you fail will be left out. Sneaky, but clever I must say.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:34 PM

You being immature and ignoring me about the situation was the reason for all of this smart ass. Maybe if you would get that sick from your ass and learn to socialize with people, you might actually have more friends. I respected you until today.

Rapedollar$
06-29-2008, 06:35 PM
are you going to attempt to stem into some "RAWR I BEZ BIGGAR THEN YOOZ IN REALZ LIFEZ! WOO I WIN..."

really whats the point...

all the bickering here is really just you two digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole... not only are you losing the respect of everyone in this community, but you are showing what utter idiots you are... i really hope zero has the foresight to rid this forum and servers of the likes of you...

V teh pwnerer
You being immature and ignoring me about the situation was the reason for all of this smart ass. Maybe if you would get that sick from your ass and learn to socialize with people, you might actually have more friends. I respected you until today.

Same here, I respected Dual until he finally proved his true side. I had hopes that he was a tad more mature than this... Oh well.

Cheese
well Colby must be blind because there is a reply.

A reply usually consists of an answer... :stupid:

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:36 PM
are you going to attempt to stem into some "RAWR I BEZ BIGGAR THEN YOOZ IN REALZ LIFEZ! WOO I WIN..."

really whats the point...

all the bickering here is really just you two digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole... not only are you losing the respect of everyone in this community, but you are showing what utter idiots you are... i really hope zero has the foresight to rid this forum and servers of the likes of you...

I agree with Rapedollar. Dual and Baddie are retards. Thanks Rape.

Dual
06-29-2008, 06:37 PM
Yeah... you would do that. Leave it to the logs to tell the story. The parts where you fail will be left out. Sneaky, but clever I must say.

What is there to be left out, you disrespected me, and I Told you gonna be banned for 1 day. You tking on our server purposely was not the main reason why you was banned,it also it did not help your cause.Maybe you would have gotta a couple of hours. Deal with 1 day banned already, because when you come back to the server, you gonna be watch very carefully for now on.

Rapedollar$
06-29-2008, 06:38 PM
wow cheeze are you really that inept?

V teh pwnerer
What is there to be left out, you disrespected me, and I Told you gonna be banned for 1 day. You tking on our server purposely was not the main reason why you was banned,it also it did not help your cause.Maybe you would have gotta a couple of hours. Deal with 1 day banned already, because when you come back to the server, you gonna be watch very carefully for now on.

You can't change what you said now. You told me you were banning me for something I already served punishment for. You didn't check what had been done and assumed I still needed punishment. Your temper controlled your pride filled brain.

Cheese

Thats what people always say. You are gonna be watched carefully. You are not on enough to watch him Dual.

Dual
06-29-2008, 06:39 PM

I Thinks he's talking about you, fool.:stupid:

V teh pwnerer

He did that reply on purpose :p

Cheese

Nah. I'm just joking with you. I know what you were talking about. I am just having fun in this thread. :icon_mrgreen:

Rapedollar$
ding ding ding!!! dual has the correct answer!

-=NYS=- C.O.

It's pretty obvious that was not towards Dual and Baddie. You're too pretty fucken stupid to figure that out.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:40 PM
I Thinks he's talking about you, fool.:stupid:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:40 PM
ding ding ding!!! dual has the correct answer!

Look at my reply above.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:41 PM
It's pretty obvious that was not towards Dual and Baddie. You're too pretty fucken stupid to figure that out.

Come on! Not you again! You have no life!

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 06:41 PM
LOL @ people taking everything so literal, how dumb can you be to not see the sarcasm there. Geez. I worry about you guys sometimes...

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:42 PM
LOL @ people taking everything so literal, how dumb can you be to not see the sarcasm there. Geez. I worry about you guys sometimes...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I am seriously gonna cry im laughing so hard!

Dual
06-29-2008, 06:43 PM
Come on! Not you again! You have no life!

You see Colby ever admin thats here ,is starting not to like you or your ways, So thats why for now on your name is NOBODY.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 06:44 PM
I been playing in IBIS server for a year or so, and Baddie comes on randomly one day, buys admin, and all of a sudden, he has more respect than I do...

FAIL

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:45 PM
You see Colby ever admin thats here ,is starting not to like you or your ways, So thats why for now on your name is NOBODY.

Haha. You are such a disrespectful person. I hope you get hit by a car. :icon_mrgreen: It is not my fault that other people are too blind to realize how much of an ass hole you are. :wtg:

Dual
06-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Baddie may be young, but I've not seen any problem with him admining in the IBIS servers.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Haha. You are such a disrespectful person. I hope you get hit by a car. :icon_mrgreen: It is not my fault that other people are too blind to realize how much of an ass hole you are. :wtg:

No they do, just people are scared to say anything.

Dual
06-29-2008, 06:48 PM

I See your quite angry with your new name... Nobody, maybe some day you'll be....somebody.:plzdie:

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 06:49 PM
I See your quite angry with your new name... Nobody, maybe some day you'll be....somebody.:plzdie:

LOL. Oh man Dual, you really reached an all time low today.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:50 PM

Don't hate on me Dual. Just because you are an ass hole. Oh did I mention you are an ass hole? Well you are! :icon_mrgreen:

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 06:50 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lm ao::lmao::lmao: Yea i just come in the pub one random day and buy admin that makes perfect sense. Your so smart nobody i wish i was as smart as you nobody.

Dual
06-29-2008, 06:51 PM
LOL. Oh man Dual, you really reached an all time low today.

Hey at least your name is still V.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 06:51 PM

And that means??? I don't get it...

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:52 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lm ao::lmao::lmao: Yea i just come in the pub one random day and buy admin that makes perfect sense. Your so smart nobody i wish i was as smart as you nobody.

Come on Baddie. Keep up to date! You are retarded! Dual has been calling me Nobody. Not V. Jeez! :stupid: Oh by the way. I agree with V. You did come in randomly, than got admin after like a week of playing.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:52 PM
And that means??? I don't get it...

Because he is calling me Nobody. :lmao:

Dual
06-29-2008, 06:53 PM
Don't hate on me Dual. Just because you are an ass hole. Oh did I mention you are an ass hole? Well you are! :icon_mrgreen:

What there to hate? I Can't hate on you NOBODY you suck at CS.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:53 PM

You should have your ally over there read more carefully. He is looking more like a retard every post.

McBad The Baddie
06-29-2008, 06:54 PM
wow ok lol

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 06:54 PM
You should have your ally over there read more carefully. He is looking more like a retard every post.

Haha yeah Baddie is NOT helping. ROFL!

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:55 PM
What there to hate? I Can't hate on you NOBODY you suck at CS.

Rank 355 is not that bad. So ANYONE with a rank 355+ Is just as much a nobody as I am. And they all suck at cs? Is that what you're saying? I have a life, I am sorry that I have not put as many hours into a game as you. I have school, work, and getting a second job. I have plenty of other things to spend time on. Oh did I mention I have friends that I hang out with? Yea well that takes time as well. ;)

Cheese
06-29-2008, 06:56 PM
wow ok lol

:stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid:

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 06:58 PM
A life ? Haven't you've been posting the past three hours ? You pick on a 13 year old kid who does a better job as an admin than you. He's actually more mature than you and V put together.
One thing soon you will not have is a life in IBIS. You and your gf V better start searching for a new server soon because you are not welcome here anymore.
Dual has more respect in IBIS than you will ever have here. You are fighting a losing battle. You violated the TOS agreement numerous times. I'm sure once Zero arrives from the D.R. you will be punished.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:00 PM
A life ? Haven't you've been posting the past three hours ? You pick on a 13 year old kid who does a better job as an admin than you. He's actually more mature than you and V put together.
One thing soon you will not have is a life in IBIS. You and your gf V better start searching for a new server soon because you are not welcome here anymore.
Dual has more respect in IBIS than you will ever have here. You are fighting a losing battle. You violated the TOS agreement numerous times. I'm sure once Zero arrives from the D.R. you will be punished.

I will take any punishment I am served by Zero. But I will not sit here and allow a talking piece of shit to disrespect me.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:01 PM
This one is for Dual.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=psychiatric+professionals&btnG=Google+Search

Dual
06-29-2008, 07:07 PM
I will take any punishment I am served by Zero. But I will not sit here and allow a talking piece of shit to disrespect me.

Mr. Nobody would not mine his business, He is Should be aware of that IBIS members Don't answer to him.So thats where his new name came from. If he would have mine his business he would not be in the shit that he's in now.

Hitman
06-29-2008, 07:09 PM
Unbelieveable I left when this topic only had 5 pages and now it has 15! V and Colby must be bore dout of their minds to be picking on a 13 year old? Yet you complain that they have no life? Look at you Colby. you've been sitting here talking shit left and right thinking that you will come back into the server. Your done here

This is honestly just annoying right now. V and Colby STFU and wait for Zero/Jigsaw to post. But you guys already know the outcome so

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:12 PM
Mr. Nobody would not mine his business, He is Should be aware of that IBIS members Don't answer to him.So thats where his new name came from. If he would have mine his business he would not be in the shit that he's in now.

Maybe if you were to clarify on why you are banning someone, none of this would be going on? Maybe if someone wasn't a stubborn inconsiderate ass hole, this would not be going on? I think so.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:13 PM
Unbelieveable I left when this topic only had 5 pages and now it has 15! V and Colby must be bore dout of their minds to be picking on a 13 year old? Yet you complain that they have no life? Look at you Colby. you've been sitting here talking shit left and right thinking that you will come back into the server. Your done here

This is honestly just annoying right now. V and Colby STFU and wait for Zero/Jigsaw to post. But you guys already know the outcome so

Why concern yourself? Sad.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:15 PM
Its Sunday evening. What else am I able to do, other than sit on the computer.

Hitman
Why do I concern myself? Its because of dumb fucks like you and V who are destroying this community thinking that everything you guys do is above God.

YOU FUCKED UP BY UNBANNING V 3 TIMES. YOUR NOW BANNED UNTIL ZERO GETS BACK

V SERVES HIS BAN UNTIL ZERO GETS BACK

Do you want me to translate it for you into every single language known? Or are you too fucking stupid to realize that?

You truly are the most sorry sack of shit I have ever seen. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

V teh pwnerer
LOL @ Cloud. Just stop... seriously. Fail.

My ban is done tomorrow. Not till Zero gets back.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:18 PM
Why do I concern myself? Its because of dumb fucks like you and V who are destroying this community thinking that everything you guys do is above God.

YOU FUCKED UP BY UNBANNING V 3 TIMES. YOUR NOW BANNED UNTIL ZERO GETS BACK

V SERVES HIS BAN UNTIL ZERO GETS BACK

Do you want me to translate it for you into every single language known? Or are you too fucking stupid to realize that?

You truly are the most sorry sack of shit I have ever seen. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao: my ban is over tomorrow as well. Retard. :violin:

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 07:18 PM
LOL @ Cloud. Just stop... seriously. Fail.

My ban is done tomorrow. Not till Zero gets back.

That can be arranged.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:19 PM
That can be arranged.

Is this a Hazing? Gathering of all retards?

Dual
06-29-2008, 07:19 PM
Maybe if you were to clarify on why you are banning someone, none of this would be going on? Maybe if someone wasn't a stubborn inconsiderate ass hole, this would not be going on? I think so.

Maybe if you take the wax out of your ear NOBODY, I don't have wear any admin tag, or answer to you, For any matter.When I'm overseeing the server I Can use any name I choose.

YOU DON'T ASK ME JACK SHIT!

Do you have a porbleming reading that.

Hitman
06-29-2008, 07:20 PM
By the way, the way you are making your arguments is funny as hell. I thought I should share the 2 pictures you sent me of yourself with the community.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 07:20 PM
Is this a Hazing? Gathering of all retards?

No, its actually your going away party for you and your boyfriend V.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 07:21 PM
NYS you would just ban us again for no reason... Come on, dual did that once, we don't need more senseless banning now do we?

Geez.

Hitman
06-29-2008, 07:21 PM
Actually I think you need a ban off the forums forever.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:23 PM
Maybe if you take the wax out of your ear NOBODY, I don't have wear any admin tag, or answer to you, For any matter.When I'm overseeing the server I Can use any name I choose.

YOU DON'T ASK ME JACK SHIT!

Do you have a porbleming reading that.

Yes. I have trouble reading that, it has poor grammer. Maybe you should actually listen to what I am saying... I am saying that you are not allowed to ban someone for a previous action where they were already punished. It is like the whole 2ool thing. He was unbanned and and people constantly banned him. When he was really supposed to be unbanned.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:24 PM
By the way, the way you are making your arguments is funny as hell. I thought I should share the 2 pictures you sent me of yourself with the community.

Yeah, You're funny. :lmao: Or do I mean immature?

V teh pwnerer

Good thing your opinion means nothing.

Cheese

You cannot speak.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:25 PM
No, its actually your going away party for you and your boyfriend V.

Okay? :wtg:

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:27 PM
Lets see... Dual- Ya. Baddie-No. Rapedollar-No. NYS-No.

The people with No's should all leave. Because :stupid:

Dual
06-29-2008, 07:27 PM
He was banned solely for disrespecting me.Case close!

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:28 PM

Okay. If you were to tell me that when I asked you, before I did any unbanning. Maybe I would have never unbanned him? What you think Dual?

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:29 PM
You being disrespectful to another admin lead all the way to this. I believe that you should check yourself more carefully.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 07:30 PM

Hm, cuz that wasn't what you told me before you banned me. AND I think you typed that part meaning it's in the logs. Oh so epic!!!

Dual
06-29-2008, 07:30 PM
Okay. If you were to tell me that when I asked you, before I did any unbanning. Maybe I would have never unbanned him? What you think Dual?

Because I don't need to inform you of any of my bans.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:32 PM
Because I don't need to inform you of any of my bans.

Dual. I asked you politely why V was banned. You purposely ignored me. Come on. Can you not see where I am coming from?

Dual
06-29-2008, 07:32 PM
You being disrespectful to another admin lead all the way to this. I believe that you should check yourself more carefully.

Me not answering you is not disrespectful,Did I Ever have to ask you permisssion to banned someone or even give a reason why.

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 07:34 PM
Hm, cuz that wasn't what you told me before you banned me. AND I think you typed that part meaning it's in the logs. Oh so epic!!!

:icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:36 PM
Me not answering you is not disrespectful,Did I Ever have to ask you permisssion to banned someone or even give a reason why.

You are missing the point. At the moment, when you banned V, you banned him for tking earlier. That was said from you towards V. So after you ban him, you throw in the " he was disrespecting me " stuff. Trying to save yourself. So I was asking you to discuss with me what happened, so the situation could be clarified. But rather than being polite to another admin, an admin that has never disrespected you, has always stuck up for you when people said bad about you. You don't respond to me. Come on Dual. Can you not see how immature you are being?

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 07:36 PM
Dual. I asked you politely why V was banned. You purposely ignored me. Come on. Can you not see where I am coming from?

Just because he did not give you an explanation on why he banned V does not give you the right to unban him.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:38 PM
Just because he did not give you an explanation on why he banned V does not give you the right to unban him.

Him not responding to me shows that he was un sure why he banned him. So he had to come up with another reason in the mean time. Because if he was banning V for something that happened earlier, that I personally took care of. Than the ban would be void.

Dual
06-29-2008, 07:41 PM
You are missing the point. At the moment, when you banned V, you banned him for tking earlier. That was said from you towards V. So after you ban him, you throw in the " he was disrespecting me " stuff. Trying to save yourself. So I was asking you to discuss with me what happened, so the situation could be clarified. But rather than being polite to another admin, an admin that has never disrespected you, has always stuck up for you when people said bad about you. You don't respond to me. Come on Dual. Can you not see how immature you are being?

If you was there and you heard what I Said, Why are you trying to ask me why V was banned? I Need not lie, I have Nothing to worry about!

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 07:41 PM
Him not responding to me shows that he was un sure why he banned him. So he had to come up with another reason in the mean time. Because if he was banning V for something that happened earlier, that I personally took care of. Than the ban would be void.

You are not the judge on who should be void of someone elses ban. Are you really that dumb to figure that out ? I'm beginning to question your intelligence.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:43 PM
You are not the judge on who should be void of someone elses ban. Are you really that dumb to figure that out ? I'm beginning to question your intelligence.

Would you mind not posting here. I don't like you. Never have. So piss off.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:44 PM
If you was there and you heard what I Said, Why are you trying to ask me why V was banned? I Need not lie, I have Nothing to worry about!

But the whole point of this thread I created is that you banned me. Knowing it was me. Nothing about V.

Dual
06-29-2008, 07:44 PM
Would you mind not posting here. I don't like you. Never have. So piss off.

He is one of Senior admins here, and you my friend are not, so his opinion on this matter does count.

Dual
06-29-2008, 07:45 PM
But the whole point of this thread I created is that you banned me. Knowing it was me. Nothing about V.

And you think Zero is gonna believe you after what you done. And Spaztech was there when he told me v was back in server.He also is a witness of the banning of you under v name.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:46 PM
He is one of Senior admins here, and you my friend are not, so his opinion on this matter does count.

His opinion does not really count when its clouded up by yours.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:47 PM
And you think Zero is gonna believe you after what you done.

I do not need anyone to believe me, for I believe myself. With that I need nothing more.

Dual
06-29-2008, 07:48 PM
I do not need anyone to believe me, for I believe myself. With that I need nothing more.

Go Get a Lawyer your gonna need it.

Cheese
06-29-2008, 07:51 PM
This will be my last post in this thread. I hope that no one will follow this post after me. But I know I unbanned V, 3 times or what ever. It matters not the amount but the fact that I unbanned him. I will be punished for that. But I just do not understand why Dual was ignoring me while I constantly tried talking to him about this before it was overwhelmed. With this being said, I will wait for Zero to cast Judgment. Only he, will I speak to further about these matters.

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 07:55 PM

Your philisophical quotes wont help here. You dont like me ? Awww is that all you can say to my previous post ?

V teh pwnerer
06-29-2008, 07:59 PM
Your philisophical quotes wont help here. You dont like me ? Awww is that all you can say to my previous post ?

I don't get how you trying to be more immature than others is your attempt to win...

This is my last post as well. The power hungry people like dual can never be changed.

Hitman
06-29-2008, 08:00 PM
Finally he shuts the fuck up!

Well one of the two

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 08:00 PM
This will be my last post in this thread. I hope that no one will follow this post after me. But I know I unbanned V, 3 times or what ever. It matters not the amount but the fact that I unbanned him. I will be punished for that. But I just do not understand why Dual was ignoring me while I constantly tried talking to him about this before it was overwhelmed. With this being said, I will wait for Zero to cast Judgment. Only he, will I speak to further about these matters.

There is a God.

Hitman
06-29-2008, 08:01 PM
There is a God.

Haha :lmao:

Dual
06-29-2008, 08:02 PM
I don't get how you trying to be more immature than others is your attempt to win...

This is my last post as well. The power hungry people like dual can never be changed.

YEAH! Someday I'LL Rule The UNIVERSE!

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-29-2008, 08:04 PM
YEAH! Someday I'LL Rule The UNIVERSE!

The Evil Empire has done it again !

ManBearPig <ibis>
06-29-2008, 08:12 PM
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! There is no fucking way this fucking issue turned into a 20 page fucking tread. That is fucking bull shit, no fucking way. I am not reading this shit, fuck it. Zero or Jig can read this shit. Fuck. God damn, i need a joint. There is no fucking way.

I am impressed. Locked.

ZERO
06-29-2008, 08:42 PM
Thanks for cutting this off, I do not think the internets could handle it growing anymore if it continued the entire internet could have crashed!

Ok so now I am coming home EARLY to deal with this shit. I do not have the capacity for this sort of investigation here. When I return I will look at the logs and determine the name used when you were banned. In addition I am going to audit both of your logs on all servers so be prepared to justify ALL of your admin actions from the last 30 days. The last 30 day segments will also be attached to my initial post in a new topic for all to see.

Unbanning without out direct intermission from me or the admin from whom the ban originated is a blatant disregard of the rules and is banning another admin for any reason. In addition the flaming and language used by all parties is irrehensible and shall cease at once. :headache:

Now lets settle matters in a civil and proper manor. Name calling and crying is something little kids do. Now I do understand that some of us are younger as this is a video game that we are discussing, but if you consider these things to be serious matters than you should handle them seriously. Simple requests for inquiry is all that is required and if a rebuttal is necessary than make it in a logical, civil, manor. Would you go and act like this before a judge!? I think not... The internet is a lot less formal and it is easy for your thoughts to go unfiltered into your messages I want all of you to reread all 20 pages of your posts and tell me, was that really necessary? If not, then think why did you write it. I think that most of you will see (now with cooler heads) how completely uncalled for 90+% of your posts were. Ask your self, regardless of opinion or right or wrong, would you take a person with this language seriously? :chillpill:

ZERO
07-04-2008, 03:34 AM
Colby's recent logs:

ZERO
07-04-2008, 03:54 AM
M 06/29/2008 - 17:25:57: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : (ALL) you there dual? you there dual?
M 06/29/2008 - 17:26:28: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : removeid STEAM_0:0:11171679
M 06/29/2008 - 17:27:38: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : Banned (By Admin) [lalalaa] [STEAM_0:0:10280323] banid 0 332 kick
M 06/29/2008 - 17:27:56: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : (ALL) i perma bannedh im i perma bannedh im
M 06/29/2008 - 17:28:01: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : (ALL) banned *him banned *him
M 06/29/2008 - 17:28:14: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : (ALL) for team flashing and tking. for team flashing and tking.
M 06/29/2008 - 17:28:35: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : Banned (By Admin) [Chemistwiz] [STEAM_0:1:14601171] banid 5 341 kick
M 06/29/2008 - 17:29:41: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : (ALL) my problem is you not having your admin tag on while using admin commands. my problem is you not having your admin tag on while using admin commands.
M 06/29/2008 - 17:29:48: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : (ALL) in order to use commands you need tag. in order to use commands you need tag.
M 06/29/2008 - 17:29:53: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : (ALL) so ban would be a void so ban would be a void
M 06/29/2008 - 17:36:03: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : (ALL) spaz spaz
M 06/29/2008 - 17:36:19: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : (ALL) you were here when dual banned v correct? you were here when dual banned v correct?
M 06/29/2008 - 17:38:46: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : removeid STEAM_0:0:11171679
M 06/29/2008 - 17:43:47: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : ma_psay sexy (ADMIN) Colby | ibis a. to (SEXY) : you there?
M 06/29/2008 - 17:44:39: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Colby | ibis a.] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : moved the following player to spectator [FALCON PUNCH !] [STEAM_0:0:10726513]
M 06/29/2008 - 17:44:53: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [(1)V] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : ma_givecash : Player [flock] [STEAM_0:0:19681199] had [3350] cash, now has [16000] cash
M 06/29/2008 - 17:44:53: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [(1)V] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : ma_givecash : Player [FcUk_WiLdLy] [STEAM_0:0:3623252] had [4750] cash, now has [16000] cash
M 06/29/2008 - 17:44:53: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [(1)V] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : ma_givecash : Player [zmo] [STEAM_0:0:12147360] had [5600] cash, now has [16000] cash
M 06/29/2008 - 17:44:53: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [(1)V] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : ma_givecash : Player [Shamil] [STEAM_0:0:18531730] had [4900] cash, now has [16000] cash
M 06/29/2008 - 17:44:53: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [(1)V] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : ma_givecash : Player [DaNk']['rain] [STEAM_0:1:1021082] had [2161] cash, now has [16000] cash
M 06/29/2008 - 17:44:53: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [(1)V] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : ma_givecash : Player [L.J | Elune's Arrow] [STEAM_0:0:1537428] had [12405] cash, now has [16000] cash
M 06/29/2008 - 17:44:53: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [(1)V] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : ma_givecash : Player [Choice] [STEAM_0:0:10242581] had [5350] cash, now has [16000] cash
M 06/29/2008 - 17:44:53: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [(1)V] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : ma_givecash : Player [V] [STEAM_0:0:11171679] had [12600] cash, now has [16000] cash
M 06/29/2008 - 17:44:53: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [(1)V] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : ma_givecash : Player [(1)V] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] had [2300] cash, now has [16000] cash
M 06/29/2008 - 17:44:53: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [(1)V] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : ma_givecash : Player [|*Vi3t*گδŁđίęя*|] [STEAM_0:0:4854911] had [2500] cash, now has [16000] cash
M 06/29/2008 - 17:44:53: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [(1)V] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : ma_givecash : Player [Legendary Nobody] [STEAM_0:0:6021220] had [2300] cash, now has [16000] cash
M 06/29/2008 - 17:44:53: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [(1)V] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : ma_givecash : Player [[N.Y.C]*Mr.sTr8.uP.kiLLs*] [STEAM_0:1:10017042] had [4050] cash, now has [16000] cash
M 06/29/2008 - 17:44:53: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [(1)V] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : ma_givecash : Player [LUCKY] [STEAM_0:1:474420] had [8644] cash, now has [16000] cash
M 06/29/2008 - 17:44:53: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [(1)V] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : ma_givecash : Player [sleeper] [STEAM_0:0:5405754] had [6000] cash, now has [16000] cash
M 06/29/2008 - 17:44:53: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [(1)V] [STEAM_0:1:14399383] Executed : ma_givecash : Player [Mistom] [STEAM_0:1:307626] had [5000] cash, now has [16000] cash

ZERO
07-04-2008, 03:57 AM
Dule:

M 06/29/2008 - 17:12:42: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Guinea PiG] [STEAM_0:1:8354995] Executed : slayed user [V] [STEAM_0:0:11171679]
M 06/29/2008 - 17:12:48: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Guinea PiG] [STEAM_0:1:8354995] Executed : (ALL) WHY IS 2 AWPS ON CTYS WHY IS 2 AWPS ON CTYS
M 06/29/2008 - 17:13:07: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Guinea PiG] [STEAM_0:1:8354995] Executed : (ALL) IF I SEE 2 AWPS ON CTS AGAIN IF I SEE 2 AWPS ON CTS AGAIN
M 06/29/2008 - 17:16:38: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Guinea PiG] [STEAM_0:1:8354995] Executed : (ALL) THERE WAS 2 ONE ON GROUND THERE WAS 2 ONE ON GROUND
M 06/29/2008 - 17:17:07: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Guinea PiG] [STEAM_0:1:8354995] Executed : (ALL) YEAH ZMO WAS ON FLOOR I CHECKED YEAH ZMO WAS ON FLOOR I CHECKED
M 06/29/2008 - 17:17:57: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Guinea PiG] [STEAM_0:1:8354995] Executed : (ALL) YOU WAS TKIN EALIAR SO ONE DAY BANNED YOU WAS TKIN EALIAR SO ONE DAY BANNED
M 06/29/2008 - 17:18:07: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Guinea PiG] [STEAM_0:1:8354995] Executed : Banned (By Admin) [V] [STEAM_0:0:11171679] banid 1440 313 kick
M 06/29/2008 - 17:28:53: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Guinea PiG] [STEAM_0:1:8354995] Executed : Banned (By Admin) [heat $troke •̪̀●́ .nau] [STEAM_0:0:9923391] banid 1440 335 kick
M 06/29/2008 - 17:28:57: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Guinea PiG] [STEAM_0:1:8354995] Executed : Banned (By Admin) [V] [STEAM_0:0:11171679] banid 1440 352 kick
M 06/29/2008 - 17:29:15: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Guinea PiG] [STEAM_0:1:8354995] Executed : (ALL) if you unbanned so one again colby your gonnna have a problem if you unbanned so one again colby your gonnna have a problem
M 06/29/2008 - 17:30:46: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Guinea PiG] [STEAM_0:1:8354995] Executed : (ALL)
M 06/29/2008 - 17:41:19: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [SEXY] [STEAM_0:1:8354995] Executed : removeid STEAM_0:0:9923391
M 06/29/2008 - 17:45:40: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [SEXY] [STEAM_0:1:8354995] Executed : Banned IP (By Admin) [(1)V] [24.253.147.130] addip 10080 "24.253.147.130"
M 06/29/2008 - 17:46:31: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [SEXY] [STEAM_0:1:8354995] Executed : Banned IP (By Admin) [V] [70.160.217.153] addip 10080 "70.160.217.153"

ZERO
07-04-2008, 04:03 AM
It is clear that DULE could not have know that he was banning an admin, he never stated any intention on banning an admin and never communicated with an admin. The admin that was banned however unbanned a player multiple times and even changed his name to the banned players.