PDA

View Full Version : l i N STEAM_0:0:8572926

Bullshit
03-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Player name: l i N
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:8572926
sb_status: STEAM_0:0:8572926 l i N EQHwaQYAMqtccdPtvMK8tQ==

What hacks: Aimbot

Other info: There is ma_rates and Sb_status in the dem. I called in Chronic to let him see at him. And we both agree that he was hacking. Hes screen was really laggy.
I have banned him for 7 days.

Hes ma_rates: l i N STEAM_0:0:8572926 491 25000 100 100 0.02

I like if Zero would look at it.

Sorry i had to use another upload site: Demo (http://www.mediafire.com/?5c2ozzogwmo)

acolyte_to_jippity
03-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Player name: l i N
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:8572926
sb_status: STEAM_0:0:8572926 l i N EQHwaQYAMqtccdPtvMK8tQ==

What hacks: Aimbot

Other info: There is ma_rates and Sb_status in the dem. I called in Chronic to let him see at him. And we both agree that he was hacking. Hes screen was really laggy.
I have banned him for 7 days.

I like if Zero would look at it.

where's the demo?

Bullshit
03-11-2010, 03:01 PM
where's the demo?

coming.. having trouble with the uploading

ChronicVT
03-11-2010, 03:05 PM
hope this worked Bull... This is what I got... and for the record he was only level six with skills like Maynard... lol

Nemesis
03-11-2010, 05:16 PM
would you stop fucking up and perma ban hackers? fuck...

ZERO
03-11-2010, 05:43 PM
i am at the airport right now holding for a delayed flight but I will try to review the demo tomorrow when I have some time.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
03-11-2010, 10:01 PM
What do u think is wrong with

Hes ma_rates: l i N STEAM_0:0:8572926 491 25000 100 100 0.02

?? All this shows is that he knows how to reset the cl_cmdrate and cl_updaterate, which most good players know how to do.

EDIT:

I looked at the demo and tho he did skip 2x it didn't look like he was benefiting by anything from it (connection?) He knew the map, and knew how to BH with mousewheel legit so why would he hack the rest? I saw all the kills and they were a mix of shots and not even half were HS, and there was no stopping to reset the aimbot areas. He didn't appear to know where ppl were so I'm not sure I can go with any hacking on this one =/

ChronicVT
03-12-2010, 02:24 PM
After Bull asked me to come in... Bull did say he (L I N) seemed to cool down... What I noticed was that he was only level seven, having just started... I noticed that his aim was not of someone who just happened to be "A Good Player" but was fairly consistant with "dead on shots", specifically head shots, I did not notice much recoil from the guns (AK, which usually has kick to it...) BTW... I told Bull NOT to Perm Ban him (L I N)... I suggested one week for reviewing purposes and if in fact he was found for hacking, that Zero would do what he deemed appropriate... if the case was that he was not hacking... the ban would not be premanent and could be reversed... otherwise the one week would serve as cautionary warning that he was under scrutiny... As I called it "A Cool Down Period"... Bull saw what he saw, and I have no reason to believe he was acting out of spite or anger... Bull was doing his best to keep server and the folks using the server running smoothly... As most know, it is not always easy to prove hacks and believe Bull was acting on the side of caution...

acolyte_to_jippity
03-12-2010, 02:26 PM
yeah, i'd rather see a few suspicious people banned short-term and allowed back than perma'd.

ChronicVT
03-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Amen...

then let the appropriate people make the appropriate permanent decisions...

acolyte_to_jippity
03-12-2010, 03:15 PM
in other news, i'm watching the demo now. playername i got aids should be temp banned next time he's seen for that shit he was pulling w/ vagabond. you're not allowed to go under the map, since you can shoot others but not get shot yourself.

Bullshit
03-12-2010, 05:22 PM
in other news, i'm watching the demo now. playername i got aids should be temp banned next time he's seen for that shit he was pulling w/ vagabond. you're not allowed to go under the map, since you can shoot others but not get shot yourself.

No i got that one. I was in game. And i told him its not allow:wtg:

acolyte_to_jippity
03-12-2010, 05:30 PM
No i got that one. I was in game. And i told him its not allow:wtg:

alright, well otherwise i didn't see anything at all. you sure weren't doing a good job keeping on him though. i believe there is an option in mani admin to follow a player, and automatically switch to his view when they respawn. but like i said, i didn't exactly see anything happening that was all hackery.

ChronicVT
03-13-2010, 09:31 AM

He was warned several times... even had balls to claim he was "unaware" of this... AND SHARE THIS COMMAND ( i believe there is an option in mani admin to follow a player)

On a side note... wouldn't it be nice if we could switch peoples races when a race is limited... nothing like having to agrue over who got it first, or atleast permit 1-2 more people to be that same race... Nothing "FUNNER" than a multiple Vagabond, Raspscillion, or even Molecule fight... less your not one of them... or happen to die quick and easy... stop whining... a nine on nine vagabond battle sounds interesting...

Sorry... level 68 Vagabond gets me excited... can you imagine when I hit a hundred... WOOP WOOP WOOOOOOOOO...