PDA

View Full Version : lychee

sk monster
03-19-2010, 07:47 PM
he is summoning people on port standing on a plank of wood makeing people fall into the water i call fucking bullshit need to be delt with.

ritalin
03-19-2010, 08:19 PM
he is summoning people on port standing on a plank of wood makeing people fall into the water i call fucking bullshit need to be delt with.

I agree, I seen him do that multiple times, even after being told to stop to. He should be banned just for being a faggot that he always is anyways.

Lychee STEAM_0:1:3585424

loka
03-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Right as I hopped in he left. For me, if I see him he's banned for a day. He has had numerous complaints against him and has been told of what he can and cannot do.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-19-2010, 11:26 PM
thank you loka.

DrTran
03-20-2010, 01:08 AM
From Zero in the WCS rules post:

They should be allowed to summon over cliff. The balance is in the fact that they will not gain xp from the opponent killing themselves. Also the chance to stop them is before the power activates. Also think what would happen if they summoned someone that could drop wards. There are many ways to balance out this race stopping them from dropping noobs to their doom is not one of them.

If Zero think its okay by summoning them off a cliff then I don't see how summoning them into the de_port water is illegal.

I gotta admit though; he really does have a way with pissing people off.

loka
03-20-2010, 01:53 AM
Totally different circumstances. You're comparing a part of the map that will kill you instantly compared to physics and certain classes that will allow you to survive the fall or react quickly before saving yourself and having some spare health left while killing the person who warded you. Dropping someone from let's say the top of piranesi is easy to get yourself out of. Dropping someone in the water of de_port kills you instantly. There is no escape or health advantage.

maynard
03-20-2010, 04:29 AM
Totally different circumstances. You're comparing a part of the map that will kill you instantly compared to physics and certain classes that will allow you to survive the fall or react quickly before saving yourself and having some spare health left while killing the person who warded you. Dropping someone from let's say the top of piranesi is easy to get yourself out of. Dropping someone in the water of de_port kills you instantly. There is no escape or health advantage.

no. it's not differnt and there's 0 argument here. eye ra can summon ppl to there death via water, or long fall to the ground, or anything you can think of. the only thing they can't do is summon ppl to a spot that gets them stuck in the map, like in vents, or a place with a low over hang that you have to duck 2 get into. this is zero's rule he himself made. if any 1 bannd him I recommend reversing it now, cause you're 100% in the wrong. eye ra is fully allowed 2 summon ppl to there death, and always has been

plz read the WCS rules, because you all apparently haven't... rule number 1 is....

1. Eye Ra: is not allowed to summon people to a place where they would get stuck. Eye Ra is also not allowed to summon in vents due to glitching.

That's it... there is no other rule regarding eye ra... and zero himself said eye ra is allowed to do exactly what lychee was doing.

mastercheff
03-20-2010, 08:51 AM
Why not rework the race so that the person swapping the person to their location is swapped to the other persons location much like the timeshifter on azeroth, it would solve much more problems

loka
03-20-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm very aware of the rules in WCS which I don't like playing in there anyways. People complain because they aren't able to do certain things which I agree with, and it works to the advantage of other people. Half the rules in WCS conflict with the server rules anyways so why bother enforcing any type of rules in WCS at all.

You can work on an alternative or continue to let people get upset and not want to play on the server anymore.

maynard
03-20-2010, 03:00 PM
I'm very aware of the rules in WCS which I don't like playing in there anyways. People complain because they aren't able to do certain things which I agree with, and it works to the advantage of other people. Half the rules in WCS conflict with the server rules anyways so why bother enforcing any type of rules in WCS at all.

You can work on an alternative or continue to let people get upset and not want to play on the server anymore.

people should be changing to shadow hunter and warding him if they get tired of it. if enough ppl start warding, the eye ra generally backs off cause it becomes pointless for him. it's a silly rule.... but it's zero's rule so that's really where it ends.

people will ALWAYS complain and bitch and moan about things on WCS... it's nothing new, and no 1 is really worried about the oens who do leaving or finding a new server. WCS does damn fine traffic wise, and has a rather large regular/following of ppl who play there daily.

if ppl arn't crying about eye ra's they will about shadow hunter, if they're not crying about that they're crying about eva, if they not crying about that they crying about spider man.... my point is ppl always cry... those crying should get over it, and learn 2 counter the situation that's pissing them off, cause all situations can be countered, including the 1 with what lychee was doing.

sk monster, you've been playing WCS for far 2 long to come here and cry about shit that's 100% allowed on the server. you should know the rules by now...

tj26
03-20-2010, 03:08 PM
well maynard i think this seriously needs to be in the rules tho because it gains no advantage for anyone what he does is summon wait 2 seconds and jumps in the water himself so u dont even fall u start in the water and he kills himself in the process..... the rule says u can summon over cliffs which would mean u would actually fall not drown instantly which in the cliff case u can go spiderman and get away but in the water u cant counteract it at all he dies before you and than you die. you cant go shadowhunter or anything to even possibly kill him

maynard
03-20-2010, 03:10 PM
well maynard i think this seriously needs to be in the rules tho because it gains no advantage for anyone what he does is summon wait 2 seconds and jumps in the water himself so u dont even fall u start in the water and he kills himself in the process..... the rule says u can summon over cliffs which would mean u would actually fall not drown instantly which in the cliff case u can go spiderman and get away but in the water u cant counteract it at all he dies before you and than you die. you cant go shadowhunter or anything to even possibly kill him

feel free 2 explain where the rule says you can summon over cliffs... cause that shit doesn't exist. the only rule that does exist for eye ra is no summoning in vents over places with a low overhang that would make the person glitch into the map.

originally when this issue came up we were on port and people were doing what lychee was doing... and complaining.. then we went 2 office and people were being dropped from high places to there deaths and this is what zero said in regards to the situation

They should be allowed to summon over cliff. The balance is in the fact that they will not gain xp from the opponent killing themselves. Also the chance to stop them is before the power activates. Also think what would happen if they summoned someone that could drop wards. There are many ways to balance out this race stopping them from dropping noobs to their doom is not one of them.

this is zero's rule, if you guys have a prob take it up with him, but you're honestly wasting your time. like I said, you can drop wards and kill lychee while he drops you into the water... so you both can take each other out. people would have more fun if they realized you need 2 change your races around quite often 2 counter balance whats against you.

tj26
03-20-2010, 03:17 PM
oops my bad lol i meant to say its what zero said but its not a cliff that he's summoning from its a plank 2 feet above the water and he dies before u even get summoned so no u cant counter it at all

maynard
03-20-2010, 03:19 PM
oops my bad lol i meant to say its what zero said but its not a cliff that he's summoning from its a plank 2 feet above the water and he dies before u even get summoned so no u cant counter it at all

yes you can counter it, it's called dropping wards... come on man.....

the second your screen changes, you can drop all your wards, kill him, and get credit for it, as where he gets no credit for you dying.

tj26
03-20-2010, 03:23 PM

im all about changing races maynard but i've watched him do this and does nothing but piss people off not to mention he just respawns and does it again he had a score of -13 and 20 deaths one time

maynard
03-20-2010, 03:27 PM
lychee clearly is a shit head from what ive seen on the forums. seems like he takes simple pleasure in just pissing others off and being an idiot... but what he was doing is legit by zero's rule. I don't like the rule that allows him to do what he's doing... but the rule does exist, it's zero's rule... he and 1 other admin were all for and it's always existed...

you can take it up with zero if you want but it more then likely wont get ya anywhere.

tj26
03-20-2010, 03:32 PM
well hopefully zero will see this thread than huh lol
he always trys to claim the title of most hated but what ever he's just some kid that i mute through the player list just so i dont have to hear him
:reddot:
btw
cliff-water-puppies-kittens-elephant-dirt

just are not the same things :headache:

Rapedollar$
03-20-2010, 03:34 PM
personally, if he is doing it simply to piss people off, i say we get rid of him. all he is doing is lowering the quality of the server and causing our players grief.

with zero's rule, cliffs have many more "exit strategies" than the insta kill water. i would agree to changing the rule to exclude instant deaths where there is no way to save yourself with skillful play and quick reactions.

just my opinion.

maynard
03-20-2010, 03:37 PM
we were playing on port when the issue came up like 6 months ago. he's well aware of the water aspect. but why is a cliff so special? cause there's about 6 races that can prevent there death out of 38 races?

there's really no difference. the fact is zero was talking about eye ra dropping people to there deaths in general, not just on cliffs. and only a few of the races could do anything to prevent it to begin with... so I don't get why you guys are all ok for cliffs but not water.... does those like 6 races that could prevent the death really make it ok then.. evne though we have like 38 races over all? I don't see your guys argument... as where I already admited I don't personally like the rule...

tj26
03-20-2010, 03:46 PM
well my biggest complaint is u dont actually fall im sure your aware of how its done but to the rest of the people.... u go eye ra > summon wait 2 seconds or so (because you have to be alive otherwise the summon cancels i believe) > jump in water > they get summoned > u die immediately when they get there (so they cant even kill you) > they die no one gains anything

so lets go and average of 2 minute rounds and assuming map is extended map lasts 30 minutes so thats 15 rounds which means you do that to 15 people + you respawn probably 10 times or so (some times you dont have enough money so not 15) so your killing 25 people or so and just wasting peoples time why even plain because you yourself dont even gain anything

o and forgot to add you basically are stuck in my opinion which can be lead back to getting stuck in the vents abstractly except in this case it kills you for you but when your in vents you have to type kill in console

loka
03-20-2010, 03:50 PM
Because not everyone is high level and wastes countless hours on WCS. Some people are still the basic starting classes, and as rape has mentioned and I have the same sentiment; it is NOTHING else but causing grief to other players and gets old.

maynard
03-20-2010, 03:51 PM
ive been summoned into the water many a time, and ive always been able to lay down my wards down before my death 2 kill the person who summoned me.

not sure why it's so much a challenge for other people. if you can get zero 2 change his mind, grats ill be beyond surprised lol... ive seen zero change 1 thing based on complaints my entire time in WCS... I doubt this will be his second... more so cause it's a rule he likes.

but if it's gonna be that no summoning over water then it should also be no dropping people to there deaths at all... cause regardless of you people having trouble with the water issue, it's very possible and actually easy 2 lay your wards before you die.

Because not everyone is high level and wastes countless hours on WCS. Some people are still the basic starting classes, and as rape has mentioned and I have the same sentiment; it is NOTHING else but causing grief to other players and gets old.

yes, and shadow hunter is a basic starting class, you need very few lvls 2 get it. it's also the class that kills eye ras best when summoned...

like I said before, if people don't bitch about this, they will find other things 2 cry about constantly. if they don't like WCS, then they can move on and find a new server.

loka
03-20-2010, 04:07 PM
No, this is all personal preference like the whole fast zombie debate on escape maps. The admin has always determined what they see fit and what they feel is unfair. If ZERO wants to overturn a ban like he has many times then he can. Problem is your talking about warding when I bet you half the people who have complained or mentioned this are not high leveled enough to ward.

Maynard, the problem is your higher leveled and have played on the WCS server since it started, so it's no issue for you. It is however an unfair advantage to others, and considering the already massive pile of crap rules that were laid out in ZM to appease to people of all skills, this really is no different. Also, considering lychee past behavior would constitute this more as griefing, and I DO take into consideration what has been tacked in the past whether or not you play by the rules or not.

maynard
03-20-2010, 04:12 PM
loka what are you going on about? you don't even play WCS so I'm really confused as 2 why you are balls deep in every WCS convo.

the entire point of shadow hunter is thats's a really low lvl class to unlock. you could unlock it within an hour... that's the entire point of it, it's a low lvl awesome class 2 balance out the the playing field for lower lvl ppl against the higher lvls who have all the other races. plz don't relate WCS 2 ZM, cause they are nothing the same. the fact is this is a WCS rule that's existed for over half a year now. if you don't like it (regardless of the fact you don't even play WCS) then take it up with zero.

the shadow hunter aka warder can be unlocked uber fast, there is no excuse. and yes, the people in general are high enough lvl 2 play shadow hunter. you can get to lvl 200 in a matter of no time due 2 all your races being lvl 1, they lvl uber fast, you can also not buy guns and just buy xp to make the process go even faster.

Chikun
03-20-2010, 06:14 PM
Idk but if he summons you in the water and you cant get out doesn't that fall into the rule of no summoning people in places where they get stuck?

maynard
03-20-2010, 06:25 PM
Idk but if he summons you in the water and you cant get out doesn't that fall into the rule of no summoning people in places where they get stuck?

no, the no summoning in places that get a person stuck mean in the vents and places you can only fit into if you duck cause of low over hang or whatever.

Tickle Me Emo
03-21-2010, 02:13 AM
Maynard, it seems like you're missing a post. Maybe not, but here it is anyways:

well my biggest complaint is u dont actually fall im sure your aware of how its done but to the rest of the people.... u go eye ra > summon wait 2 seconds or so (because you have to be alive otherwise the summon cancels i believe) > jump in water > they get summoned > u die immediately when they get there (so they cant even kill you) > they die no one gains anything

so lets go and average of 2 minute rounds and assuming map is extended map lasts 30 minutes so thats 15 rounds which means you do that to 15 people + you respawn probably 10 times or so (some times you dont have enough money so not 15) so your killing 25 people or so and just wasting peoples time why even plain because you yourself dont even gain anything

o and forgot to add you basically are stuck in my opinion which can be lead back to getting stuck in the vents abstractly except in this case it kills you for you but when your in vents you have to type kill in console

I've never been around to see Lychee do this, but I don't see how it can be interpreted as anything but intentional griefing. There is no counter - you cannot ward a dead person! Why would we allow this? I'd really like to hear ZERO weigh in on this specific case, since it's his rule.

maynard
03-21-2010, 03:08 AM
actually I think it's you whose missing the post...

There are many ways to balance out this race stopping them from dropping noobs to their doom is not one of them.

like ive said multiple times. zero is aware of all of this, this is his specific rule, and with the ability 2 drop wards it is something you can counter. regardless of what people want 2 say here, it is very possible and easy 2 drop wards before the water kills you.

Tickle Me Emo
03-21-2010, 04:20 AM
I have no argument at all that it is ZERO's rule and his call, though I think his specific input is needed here. My argument is with this quote, which is what you keep bringing out as a defense of Lychee's (alleged) actions.

with the ability 2 drop wards it is something you can counter. regardless of what people want 2 say here, it is very possible and easy 2 drop wards before the water kills you.

In this very specific case - not with teleporting off cliffs, into water, etc. in general where the person playing Eye Ra is still alive, but where the person is intentionally and repeatedly killing themselves in doing so - there is no counter. Wards do not kill someone who is already dead. I already said that. I don't know how else to say that. I cannot understand how you can think wards are a counter in spite of that.

Rapedollar$
03-21-2010, 09:45 AM
the thing about it that i dont like is that there is no way for you to survive being dropped in the water. at least with off a cliff there is a CHANCE you are in the right configuration to save your own ass. with water there is no chance of saving yourself, and as stated above, if retard is dead already, dropping wards is useless. and from the sounds of lychee's m.o. and his score posted earlier, he is usually dead before his victim.

ZERO
03-21-2010, 01:21 PM
It may be possible that he is violating a real rule because he is spamming it just to fuck with people. If you can not find anything in the rules against that I will look toward a change that does not ban using the summons in the places it can be used now but instead adjusts the way that spamming and player disrespect are defined.

loka
03-21-2010, 02:32 PM
It may be possible that he is violating a real rule because he is spamming it just to fuck with people. If you can not find anything in the rules against that I will look toward a change that does not ban using the summons in the places it can be used now but instead adjusts the way that spamming and player disrespect are defined.

Thank you. I think this was the point of the thread. I don't care about what classes can defeat it. It's about griefing people.

maynard
03-21-2010, 05:10 PM
just caught him doing it agian on port. told him he would be removed from the server if he doesn't stop, and explained what greifing is.

lychee
03-21-2010, 06:05 PM
I would like to throw in a comment about this summoning business, so Loka, if you come on and just ban someone without demo or watching a person play will that not be abusing your powers? I am actually helping my team but taking out players slowly which is completing the objective. If the bomb was planted and I was alive, so I would run and try to defuse it. I'm standing on the edge and summon them next to me, but it is not my fault if they walk back and fall into waters. Most of the time, if you were to ask me to change my race I would be happy to do so, but I refused because people were rude about it. Alot of times, someone rushes to kill me even before I get to edge. Sometimes I fall into water accidentally, but yeah that time when I was -13 and 20, I was just being a prick because I was also annoyed by a couple of people. :chillpill: just ask and I will stop.

lychee
03-21-2010, 06:08 PM
Right as I hopped in he left. For me, if I see him he's banned for a day. He has had numerous complaints against him and has been told of what he can and cannot do.

I am aware of what I can and cannot do, but for you to just come in and ban someone without a reason is against rules. I know I am a guest on the server, but I am not that much of an asshole if you were to ask me to stop doing something even though it is not against rules.

loka
03-21-2010, 06:13 PM
You've been banned two times thus far after being told to stop, so you CLEARLY don't know what is and is not acceptable. Secondly, I don't ban unless I see something and keep in mind half the time I play under aliases so if you were to do something, I would be catching you do something. I only need a demo for a permanent ban so keep your panties on. Otherwise, you already have a track record so preaching about your ways and why you believe your behavior was right is pretty pointless.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-21-2010, 06:53 PM
I know I am a guest on the server, but I am not that much of an asshole if you were to ask me to stop doing something even though it is not against rules

i had to read that one a few times to make sure of it.

yes, you did just say that.

lychee, not only are you an asshole who exploits loopholes in the server rules in order to simply piss people off and defeat the purpose of the game, you are also a lying fucker! You have never once changed something because people asked you to. Nor, does it seem, will you change if you get disciplined. Lychee, you're not being clever, or funny, or appreciated. play the game how it's meant to be, or continue exploiting loopholes and antagonizing people. that's your choice...but if you choose the second, find somewhere else to do so. because i'm sure if zero played against you and you were doing this shit you woulsn't be able to for long

lychee
03-21-2010, 07:46 PM
loka, clearly you dont know why I was banned the other two times were for warding, as one admin say that I was warding the bombsite, but my ward was near the site and not on it. as for acolyte to jippity, you are obviously bias against me because I have switched race if someone asked me to change.

maynard
03-21-2010, 07:54 PM
as for acolyte to jippity, you are obviously bias against me because I have switched race if someone asked me to change.

when I was sitting on a false name watching you play, I saw about 6 people ask you 2 change your race, you did not do it, and just ignored them... infact you even giggled like a girl a couple times when you would drop them to there deaths and they would get mad.

loka
03-21-2010, 08:38 PM
You were banned twice one for warding the objective and the other time for 5 mins because tj asked you to stop summoning people by the water in port. And still doing it again. No one should continue telling you to stop. If you abide by the rules no one would have to ask you in the first place to even stop what your doing.

So in conclusion from what maynard has added as well, you do it to piss people off. With that, your argument and credibility of your actions are out the window.

DrTran
03-21-2010, 09:40 PM
I was there when he was temp banned from de_office for warding the hostage route. It was an utter bullshit ban, the other route was just fine.
That being said, Lychee you do have a way with pissing people off to the extreme. Its not going to matter if you think you're abiding by the rules if 99% of the server regulars are going to want you banned.
For crying out loud, it was just plain stupid to watch you summon cts in nightfever at the terrorist garage while 4 other terrorists were helping you kill them. Thankfully most of us were a fast class and we owned your ass before you could do it often.

maynard
03-21-2010, 09:44 PM
it was just plain stupid to watch you summon cts in nightfever at the terrorist garage while 4 other terrorists were helping you kill them. Thankfully most of us were a fast class and we owned your ass before you could do it often.

he can stay back in his spawn and summon provided he still has teamates that are trying 2 complete the objective.

lychee
03-21-2010, 10:20 PM
I have to admit I do piss people off, but that doesnt mean my in game conduct is wrong. As I thnk I am not breaking any rules but commiting suicide while taking one person's life from the other team along for the ride. The objective is to defuse/rescue or kill the other team right? When in nightfever, someone else suggested that I go eye ra on nightfever. I even said we cant stay in spawn and just summon, so I made my way to bombsite while summoning along. Yes, that ban in the office is bs because I did not block both the ways to hostages. But putting all this aside, I have stopped jumping into the water while summoning, but I still think it is fine summoning on the edge of the port. If I were to summon on edge, the person still has a chance to stay on the edge. It depends on how the other person is moving. anyways, I am looking at the posts about this.

tj26
03-21-2010, 10:31 PM
you dont summon on edge in port though you jump in the water a second before they get there so they cant stay on ledge

ritalin
03-22-2010, 09:55 AM
Ok, heres what I think we should do. We should have a vote on if Lychee should be allowed to play on WCS server and see what people vote and say. With my guess most (as in 15-1 ) people will vote for him to get banned because he does nothing but mic spams with his annoying girly 11 year old voice. On top of that because of what ever reason he has IRLto be misarble( being fat, ugly, bullied... etc list goes on) he decides to log on the WCS server and try to make others play time misarble. From all the people on the server I don't even think there is a handfull of people that would vouch or care enough to sign on the website nd vote or comment in his defense but as you see there is more then a handful of players that don't want him to play. I think he crossed the line way past warrnings and last chances, hes simply an ignorant asshole of a KID who is looking for attention in games because he doesn't get enough in real life.

Bullshit
03-22-2010, 12:40 PM
I like to throw in my view on this. I would like lychee banned to. Not just for a day but alot more. maybe not perm but just that he will see this is not just for fun.
But lychee that one with that you do the objective if you stand alone is just bullshit. I played with you one day in aztec you where T and just stood back and summoned. I had to remind you several times to move your lazy ass and do something. I even had to slay you ones for not moving.
Lychee you can say what you wont. But only thing you are is a lying little annoying kid without a job. Now when Obama has this new health stuff on its way you might consider to use it. Just in case that you are mental unstable.

maynard
03-22-2010, 12:55 PM
there is absolultey nothing wrong with him stayin back at his spawn summoning ppl... that's what the damn class is meant for. plz quit brining up your personal biases ppl and stay on track.

until theres only a couple of his teamates left, he does not need 2 help with the objective. odds are by the time he does need 2 get involved he will have taken out 3-4 of the enemy team. that's quite a big help.

the issue here ppl is that he's exploited the server, and took advantage of our rule system leaving us in a position 2 either change the rules 2 prevent it, or just remove him... the more then likely thing that will happen is the rules will be changed.

Bullshit
03-22-2010, 01:00 PM
there is absolultey nothing wrong with him stayin back at his spawn summoning ppl... that's what the damn class is meant for. plz quit brining up your personal biases ppl and stay on track.

he was last man standing

maynard
03-22-2010, 01:10 PM
he was last man standing

so why not ban him then. you admins need 2 learn how to use the ban hammer and stop pissing around with hour long bans for repeat offenders.

also I say forget changing the rules. the rules we have work fine and have for quite some time, I think we should just restrict him from using eye ra from now on, that should really clear up all the problems. if someone is going to abuse a class 2 the point like he does, then the person should just no longer be permitted to use that class.

Bullshit
03-22-2010, 01:21 PM
so why not ban him then. you admins need 2 learn how to use the ban hammer and stop pissing around with hour long bans for repeat offenders.

also I say forget changing the rules. the rules we have work fine and have for quite some time, I think we should just restrict him from using eye ra from now on, that should really clear up all the problems. if someone is going to abuse a class 2 the point like he does, then the person should just no longer be permitted to use that class.

my mistake not to ban him. But im still a little afraid of just banning for something and actully hoped that i could tell him not to do it.

But i will ban him next time he does something. And if we have to restrict him from eye ra then shadow hunter too

maynard
03-22-2010, 01:23 PM
my mistake not to ban him. But im still a little afraid of just banning for something and actully hoped that i could tell him not to do it.

But i will ban him next time he does something. And if we have to restrict him from eye ra then shadow hunter too

why shadow hunter.. what that got to do with the topic at hand?

Bullshit
03-22-2010, 01:26 PM
why shadow hunter.. what that got to do with the topic at hand?

He dont know how to control the wards. Maybe he change i dont know. But he had some trouble.

maynard
03-22-2010, 01:27 PM
He dont know how to control the wards. Maybe he change i dont know. But he had some trouble.

that isn't really a huge issue. well.. sure it is... but he can easily be 7 day bannd every time he pulls that shit. my main concern is him not playing eye ra anymore cause he clearly is horrible at it and does nothing but piss the entire world off when he does.

Bullshit
03-22-2010, 02:38 PM
that isn't really a huge issue. well.. sure it is... but he can easily be 7 day bannd every time he pulls that shit. my main concern is him not playing eye ra anymore cause he clearly is horrible at it and does nothing but piss the entire world off when he does.

I agree. :wtg:

mastercheff
03-22-2010, 03:42 PM

LoL someone who actually puts down the hammer.

maynard
03-22-2010, 06:23 PM
LoL someone who actually puts down the hammer.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo230/ktown4life1337/BanHammer.jpg
"Stern But Fair"

lychee
03-22-2010, 07:21 PM
this is bs as I do the objective. I dont just stay back and summon. Maybe I was the last man standing so I have to put up a fight by summoning their last guy?? Hello, the objective is defuse/plant bomb/recuse or defend hostages or kill the other team. I have changed my in game playing ways. I dont have to choose those two races anyways. There are other people who do play and can vouch that I am ok in game, but they might not come on the ibis forums, so this vote banning is very bias. thank you and bye.

lychee
03-22-2010, 07:32 PM
mic spamming? if someone askes me a question would it not be rude to not answer the person? I am too lazy at times to type so I just use the mic. Please get your facts straight before talking "ninja on ritalin". As you repeatly use your mic and spam at night time, saying "I'm lychee, I'm a faggot" with an annoying voice. :plzdie:

ritalin
03-22-2010, 08:24 PM
"I'm lychee, I'm a faggot" :plzdie:

Indeed you are, admiting to it is the first step!! Good job, maybe there is hope for you...

maynard
03-22-2010, 11:59 PM
lychee, stop double posting... there's an edit button, use it.

Bullshit
03-23-2010, 04:18 AM
thank you and bye.

Okay does this means that you are gone forever?

lychee
03-23-2010, 08:18 AM
Indeed you are, admiting to it is the first step!! Good job, maybe there is hope for you...

ninja, congratulations, haha, you have learned how to read half a sentence, so the medication you are taking will help you solve the other half of sentence? haha. More ritalin for you. :wtg:
Bullshit, thank you and bye refers to the posting for this forum. haha

Bullshit
03-24-2010, 04:14 AM
ninja, congratulations, haha, you have learned how to read half a sentence

atleast ninja can read the half. You having problem reading what ever i tell you in-game

lychee
03-24-2010, 10:53 AM
atleast ninja can read the half. You having problem reading what ever i tell you in-game
I dont like taking orders from someone that is not making any sense, so just like your name "bullshit" you are full of it.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-24-2010, 10:55 AM
I dont like taking orders from someone that is not making any sense, so just like your name "bullshit" you are full of it.

whether that's true or not lychee, he's still an admin

Crazyyoshi
03-25-2010, 04:24 PM
OK first of all on office there are only 2 ways to get to the hosties. My ban on him was legit because he warded off the main hall way and then the entrance to the T spawn/hostie rooms. I am still willing to show you how he warded.

Secondly lychee has no regard for respecting players on WCS servers. I've seen him and countless others breaking rules while they think no admins are on. If i have to demo his sorry ass next time i see him breaking a rule then ban him for more than 7 days i will. Just so he can't lie about what he has done.

The last time he was on port with me he was eye ra right until i logged on. I was told he was doing the same thing as before with jumping in the water and summoning the people. If i would have know about the times before then i would have gladly let him have a weeks vacation.

But there are ways to get out of the water. Strider can fly very fast. many a times have i fallen into the water only to fly out. It take 1 second to die from it. But making people get stuck in it by killing yourself is taking away from the game. Your not doing the objective by killing yourself. Your only hurting your teams chance. So therefor i say its agianst that rule as well by not completing the objective.

And i would gladly use my ban hammer but I've purchased admin before and i had it taken away from me because one of the admins didnt like how i didn't let him abuse. So now I'm just being careful so i don't loose my money. Ive been admins on servers almost my whole time playing counter strike and counter strike source. +4 years of admin and +7 years of on game playing. And I've seen it time and time again. Where people like lychee get people upset and they just don't play when he does. Which lowers server population and over all quality of players. I am just trying to save you guys from a big disaster. Because hes already brought someone else along who thinks they are above the rules. I've had to ban lem for a hour because of the same things lychee is doing. His influence is making the server worse. And i really don't want to see the server go down.

DrTran
03-25-2010, 05:03 PM
OK first of all on office there are only 2 ways to get to the hosties. My ban on him was legit because he warded off the main hall way and then the entrance to the T spawn/hostie rooms. I am still willing to show you how he warded.

Bullshit. The long hallway was not warded. Lychee didn't even go that route.

Lychee can be an ass; but he was not guilty of anything that day.

Crazyyoshi
03-25-2010, 05:40 PM
I followed him that time and he warded the cross roads in the long hallway then the main hallway and the T spawn entrance. I wasn't the only one who complained about him doing that. He did it two times. I had to ban babo for doing the same thing that map as well. Like i said i will gladly show anyone who wants to know how it is done.

DrTran
03-25-2010, 05:51 PM
And i was speccing him after someone asked me to over steam friends. I watched him ward the route from garage but he didn't ward the long hallway.

Crazyyoshi
03-25-2010, 06:40 PM
Then how did i follow him from long hall? its funny how you've never said anything till now.... All i know is that i watched him do it twice.

maynard
03-25-2010, 07:20 PM
yoshi your ban was bull shit. there's a reason you're the only person whose ever bannd someone for warding there and try's 2 claim it's blocking the objective when it simply isn't. there's no where in those connecting walk paths that you can put a ward and it fully fuck over both sides.

look at yesterday, I logged on and we were on dust 2, I ran out of that tunnel room into the B room and laid a ward near the front entrance 2 the tunnel and 1 near the white car, the objective was more then able 2 still be accomplished, yet you started telling me that my ward "is hitting the bomb site" which was a load of bull shit. and you bannd lychee prior for an hour for doing what I did, yet what I did was more then fine.

DrTran
03-25-2010, 08:17 PM
I brought it up because Loka brought up how Lychee was already temp banned twice; I just wanted to point out that one of the bans (the one you did in office) was utter bullshit.
But the next time you do something like that I'll be sure to make a post about it or reply whenever Lychee makes a post of his own.

Is it possible to edit the summoning ultimate so that you and the player you summon switch places instead? It'll be a nice way to get back at them as you can time it so the person who switches places with you ends up taking a dive in the water them self.

ZERO
03-25-2010, 09:44 PM
I have also looked at the word points and they were fine.

Bullshit
03-26-2010, 12:56 AM
As i remember the ban of lychee in office is ( remember i can be wrong) that he warded the storage room and the t spawn. Then he is blocking for the two hosties.

And for changing eye ra so its switch you around. That is just stupid. The hole big thing about eye ra is that you have the hole situation in your hand becuase you know what is going to happend. If you get switch you dont know where you going to be or who you will stand next too. Yes you might be lucky to take out the hole team but that to would be unfair too would i say. I say keep the eye ra as it is and if some people dont know how to use it right then lets get rid of them instead.

mastercheff
03-27-2010, 06:14 PM
As i remember the ban of lychee in office is ( remember i can be wrong) that he warded the storage room and the t spawn. Then he is blocking for the two hosties.

And for changing eye ra so its switch you around. That is just stupid. The hole big thing about eye ra is that you have the hole situation in your hand becuase you know what is going to happend. If you get switch you dont know where you going to be or who you will stand next too. Yes you might be lucky to take out the hole team but that to would be unfair too would i say. I say keep the eye ra as it is and if some people dont know how to use it right then lets get rid of them instead.

LOLOLOL NEWB ever heard of something called luck?

Crazyyoshi
03-28-2010, 09:01 PM
Ok Maynard like I said before i was asking if it matters if you ward where the yellow part is on the bomb site or if you say in team chat and it comes up as a bomb site. Maybe you really need to read before you start trying to explain the problem. I tried to explain what i was saying to you for more that 30 minutes. Then i gave up. You did that same thing on this forum post. You never hit on the points people were saying.

Secondly, I will prove to you that you can ward off the objective to the hosties in office. So before you call me a liar you better make sure you know it cannot be warded off. I will show any1 that wants to know how its done. Its very easy. So you calling me utter bullshit is pure bullshit. Because I watched him do it twice that is how i knew it was done how it was. So before I'm called a liar then let me show you how it is done. Not one person has asked me to show you how he did it. Not one person has asked me how he did it. Everyone has just jumped on a side and pointed finger. I expect more.

DrTran
03-29-2010, 12:28 AM
I don't give a rat's ass if it can be done; the point was he didn't do it. He didn't ward the long hallway as I watched him the whole time on spectator.

Crazyyoshi
03-29-2010, 01:37 AM
My point is that he did do it because I followed him until my anti ward wore off. I'm sick and tired of you calling me a liar now, you didn't say anything then. Now all of a sudden your under lychee's desk. I'm getting sick of being called a liar when plenty of people saw him do it twice and were complaining. Why else were you specing him except to catch him doing something wrong.

Crazyyoshi
03-29-2010, 01:42 AM
And anyways this post isn't about the office ban. If you have a problem with his ban by me take it up on his post about it. I'm sick and tired of this one hour ban coming up over and over without proof either way. Its all hearsay, I know what i saw. I know i did the right thing and I won't back down. So if you have a problem with the way I use my admin then take it up where it belongs. This post already answered what it needed to about lychee. So please if you still want to cry about my ban on him take it to the right post. :violin:

maynard
03-29-2010, 03:18 AM
Ok Maynard like I said before i was asking if it matters if you ward where the yellow part is on the bomb site or if you say in team chat and it comes up as a bomb site. Maybe you really need to read before you start trying to explain the problem. I tried to explain what i was saying to you for more that 30 minutes. Then i gave up. You did that same thing on this forum post. You never hit on the points people were saying.

Secondly, I will prove to you that you can ward off the objective to the hosties in office. So before you call me a liar you better make sure you know it cannot be warded off. I will show any1 that wants to know how its done. Its very easy. So you calling me utter bullshit is pure bullshit. Because I watched him do it twice that is how i knew it was done how it was. So before I'm called a liar then let me show you how it is done. Not one person has asked me to show you how he did it. Not one person has asked me how he did it. Everyone has just jumped on a side and pointed finger. I expect more.

you can live in make believe land all you want. the fact is your ban on lychee was BS and every 1 but you knows it. I think you just simply over reacted is all based on his past of being a shit-head. also the fact you haven't really understood what the "bomb site" is til like a week ago worries me... but shit we all make mistakes. it's not the end of the world, I know every map and every class and how they work on WCS, I know for a fact what he did was fine... and the fact you told me the other day "oh you're warding in the bomb site and I bannd lychee recently for an hour over the exact same thing" really worries me.

Like I said before. there's a reason you're the only admin 2 ever have a problem with these simplicity's.. but like I also said, ppl make mistakes, but I'm done arguing over this issue seeing how it's long over... and zero has already said what he did is fine... so the argument is really over.

if you further wish 2 dispute with me over it you can PM me. now I'm going back 2 my case of beer and jack daniels, farewell:icon_mrgreen:

also... plz don't double post...

Ok Maynard like I said before i was asking if it matters if you ward where the yellow part is on the bomb site or if you say in team chat and it comes up as a bomb site. Maybe you really need to read before you start trying to explain the problem.

The yellow part on the mini map is the bomb site.....................................:lmao:

Bullshit
03-29-2010, 05:16 AM
The yellow part on the mini map is the bomb site.....................................:lmao:

Okay so thats why i couldnt plant the bomb anywhere else:banghead:

Crazyyoshi
03-29-2010, 01:51 PM
Like i said you have no idea what I'm talking about maynard..... Maybe take a class on listening before you get shit stuck in your head. I have played this longer than you have. I know exactly where you can plant the bomb. But what you never really heard was i saw lychee banned. I never banned him for it. You really need to read every word before you make a judgment. And go back and read my post very carefully. As i said before you can say your in the bomb site 2 different ways. I told you to make it very clear to people that its the yellow part not just the bomb site. The bomb site is that who B area in dust 2. The objective is the yellow square..... :plzdie: :reddot:

maynard
03-29-2010, 02:10 PM
I have played this longer than you have. I know exactly where you can plant the bomb.

lmfao.. are you serious? cause that's some funny shit. you got 111 hours logged on WCS, I got just under 600 lol

if you think you've been playing ibis WCS longer than myself then :stupid::lmao:

and if you're talking about the game in general, id love to know how exactly you been playing longer then myself cause ive been playing this game before it was even a public or released mod lol, going on like 11 years now of CS.... but even so, if you've been playing 10 years and you honestly don't know what the bomb site is... well... that's pretty sad.

as I said, I'm done arguing with you over the lychee thing, zero has spoken, and deemed lychee ok, it's over, there's a reason your the only person who thinks you're in the right, get over it.

The bomb site is that who B area in dust 2. The objective is the yellow square..... :plzdie: :reddot:

actually the bomb site, is the yellow area Lol... hence why you need to be in it 2 plant the bomb, the rest of the room is just the rest of the room lol.. nothing more.... wow... man.... you're on roll.

if you have further issues, you can PM me, I'm done with this thread.