Altered leveling of Hells Demon ultimate

SM 1.3.1
Rcon Locker 0.6.2
KAC1.2 beta
Sockets
KAC1.2 beta
StopRCO 1.0.2

Server Hop

Fixed players screen flying when a hitbased ability fires.

This bug affected all users but would only be noticed on those using low quality LCD monitors.

Dragon fly weapon menu only works when alive
Defuse and C4 removed from weapon list
Chameleon's ultimate description is fixed

Removed a plugin that somehow got put on the server by mistake and was causing it to freeze

Rcon Locker 0.6.4

Fixes some compatibility issues with eventscripts will reduce crashes.

Added Maps

de_thematrix_1.1
de_dust3
de_cyberwar_beta2
de_sunstroked
de_rats_crapperv1
de_italy_2010

Fixed correct map name to de_thematrix_11
Removed de_dust3 due to infinite skybox.

Removed Maps:

fy_poolday_reunion

Added Maps:

fy_sky_towers
de_hamsters_v2

Updated war3 version
Added strider race
Patched some bugs and crash issues
updated SM MM and Mani

Updated war3 version
added Hell Hunter
added raiden
added hells demon
added chameleon
patched bugs and crash issues
added maps:

de_season
de_frost
de_inferno_pro
de_russka
de_scorch
de_tuscan
de_westwood
cs_classified
arghhh
blahhh
de_cyberwar_beta2
de_deathcookin
de_dolls
de_dust2_minecraft
de_dust3
de_italy_2010
de_nightmare
de_rats_crapperv1
de_sunstroked
de_thematrix_11
zuhhh

Added Maps:

cs_parkhouse
de_4thstreet
de_cevo_tuscan
de_core
de_corse
de_cpl_strike
de_crane
de_cross_strike
de_desert_atrocity_v3
de_greene
de_hiekka
de_scorch
de_slummi
de_sunken_temple
de_syksy_beta
de_tehdas
de_varasto_v3
de_villa
cs_isku

Added Die Xonvert
Updated many races to better code and patched some bugs

Changed price of Ankh of Reincarnation to $2500
Changed price of Scroll of Respawning to $9000

Changed price of Scroll of Respawning to $7500
Replaced Helm of Black Legion with Helm of Excellence which reduces hs dmg by 75%
Updated wcs engine to latest version
Updated game data
Fixed extended voice com (ie admin mute functions) to work correctly
Updated some races compatibility for latest version
Updated the way all races assign and remove passive abilities and weapon restrections
Altered the way database information is recorded to increase performance (you may need to enter resetskills)

Patched exploit that allowed users to get extra cash by joining spec and then the winning team before the next round starts.

Removed some bad maps
Added:

de_train
de_nuke
cs_havana
cs_crackhouse
cs_desperados
cs_island
cs_meridian
cs_northtower
cs_pilko_estate
cs_siege_2007
de_corse
de_crackhouse
de_dust2045
de_forest
de_hamsters_v2
de_hardrock_cafe
de_high_school_x
de_rats_home_studio
de_sunstroked
fy_sky_towers

Added maps

csgo_de_dust
csgo_de_dust2
helms_deep_s

Removed Some bad maps
Added:

de_battleship
de_dust_aftersource
de_dust2_remake_ver2
de_farpoint_b1
de_favela_rio
de_future_aztec
de_keysiv
de_keystone_beta
de_keystoneiv
de_pandemonium
de_rumpeldust2
de_tydirium_b1
cs_fisheyes
cs_little_hotel_32
cs_symphony

Added Jack
Added Edict fixer to reduce crashing
Optimized some code in the race log program.

New Maps:

cs_assault_night
cs_asylum
Cs_Impulse
cs_italy_tactik2
de_atlantis
de_facility
de_ibiscell

Updated weapon engine to reduce lag, optimize perfomance and patch bugs

Patched some race bugs
Patched Anti_Ward to remove the buff when you lose the item preventing the phantom 4th item glitch
Replaced gloves with new plugin to enhance performance and consistancy
Updated shop menu to support dynamic balance pricing

Cat added
Human reprogramed
Orc reporgramed
tons of new stock functions
5 new template stocks
updated sm
updated send proxy manager

Alchemist added
Blood Mage reprogramed
Shadow Hunter reprogramed
Warden reprogramed
Crypt Lord reprogramed
Archmage Proudmoore reprogramed
Flame Predator reprogramed
Molecule reprogramed
Genocide reprogramed
Spider Man reprogramed
Succubus Hunter reprogramed
Hundreds of new stock functions (over 2000 lines)
New Native Functions
Noob Shield added
War3Source - Addon - Armor invented
War3Source - Addon - Race Log updated
War3Source - Addon - XP Log reprogramed
War3Source - Addon - No Burn Damage reprogramed
War3Source - Addon - ZERO HUD invented

Suggested Updates
Green -Will be implemented
Red - Will not be implemented
Yellow - Needs more details see notes
Normal - Taking votes/opinions

secondary clip enhancer should expire at death
reduce ingame setpropfloat errors

maynard
03-26-2010, 12:01 AM
w00t w00t

acolyte_to_jippity
03-26-2010, 01:10 AM
classes will be identical (for real this time, not like knockback in zm) and everyone's levels will be transferred over exactly?

Bullshit
03-26-2010, 01:20 AM
This is great. And when you hop into another server. Will it then take down the time to connect the server or will it be the same?

acolyte_to_jippity
03-26-2010, 01:32 AM
oh, will the server hop work w/ our auto-kick the 21st slot person?

ZERO
03-26-2010, 01:39 AM
The server hop is just to allow you to easily go from one ibis server to another that is all. (if it works)

acolyte_to_jippity
03-26-2010, 01:43 AM
The server hop is just to allow you to easily go from one ibis server to another that is all. (if it works)

cool.

Bullshit
03-26-2010, 02:51 AM

Yeah this is cool. But will it be faster than hit esc and find the other server? I have all the ibis server as my fav. and it dont take me long to find the one i want to join. So i dont see how this should be usefull?

ZERO
03-26-2010, 11:22 AM
it is more for new players to find our other servers

callo
03-26-2010, 11:39 AM
server hop works like this.
usually you type something like !server and then you get a map vote looking option which lets you choose a server and it connects you to it a normal connection.
its somewhat quicker than hitting esc then favorites then looking through your four ibis servers that you on there for the one you want.

ZERO
03-26-2010, 02:30 PM
Hells demon can now be used :wtg:

acolyte_to_jippity
03-26-2010, 10:52 PM
Hells demon can now be used :wtg:

...ok, is this a planned update, or can we use it like...RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!??!??!

edit: about the secondary clip enhancer...i don't agree. i kinda like it working for the round. or, what you could do, is make the current (like 400$ one) expire and put a new one in (like: Bigger Secondary Clip : $4000) that lasts the map. actually, i like that idea a hell of a lot more.

ZERO
03-27-2010, 06:25 PM
Updated to 1.0.2 and fixed many glitches in races by replacing es_if with if. Lag has increased slightly during the game due to the execution of all the abilities that now work but not enough to effect game play. End round and start round lag have been massively reduced. Overall the server is much less choppy.

ZERO
03-27-2010, 08:50 PM
Updated to 1.0.3 all races should now work there are currently no confirmed glitches known.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-27-2010, 10:57 PM
ok, i'm going to speak for al of us here, you say you fixed all abilities...so what the fuck does dragonfly's weapon menu do?

ZERO
03-28-2010, 01:42 AM
It lets you select weapons when you type weapons in chat, however it appears based on a probability that is leveled from 28-100%

acolyte_to_jippity
03-28-2010, 10:49 AM
...that's useful i guess.

and what exactly does hells demon's pride do? it sure doesn't seem to give me any speed, health, or power and i maxed it

ZERO
03-28-2010, 12:31 PM
1.0.4 Updated SM and many plugins that protect the server from DOS attacks and hackers.

ZERO
03-28-2010, 01:20 PM
Also the ladder flying glitch is legal now. I thought it was hard to activate but it looks like it just does that if you use a ladder while flying. As a result it is too easy to activate and is not a glitch. The santa race is already balanced with this issue in mind if others become overbalanced which I doubt let me know.

ZERO
03-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Updated to 1.0.5 with Server Hop

tj26
03-28-2010, 09:57 PM
ok so i am to understand that races can permantly run around like die exoinvert (sp?) with 100 % accuracy on purpose?
i can see it accidently happening and than all u have to do is hit your ulti again to get out of it but people are purposely doing it now which makes it very hard to kill if the dont get frozen

ZERO
03-28-2010, 10:35 PM
Actually becuase of the seed they are very had to control also in the case of santa you are not able to take advantage of the free reload unless you want to lose the speed. In addition the trail created makes you very easy to target and if you were to move backwards or stop you can not see very well at all. As someone who plays santa a lot and am probably one of the best users of that race I can say that the ability does not really change anything and you are actually just as well of not using it on most maps if not better off.

tj26
03-28-2010, 10:39 PM
so far 19-5 and leading the server

and final score was 48-10 with santa way to fast and accurate plus with leech and grenades and the white stuff goes away

acolyte_to_jippity
03-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Actually becuase of the seed they are very had to control also in the case of santa you are not able to take advantage of the free reload unless you want to lose the speed. In addition the trail created makes you very easy to target and if you were to move backwards or stop you can not see very well at all. As someone who plays santa a lot and am probably one of the best users of that race I can say that the ability does not really change anything and you are actually just as well of not using it on most maps if not better off.

you do have 2 other races that fly as fast, if not faster

archmage don't count. they don't fly fast at all

Wolfenstinger
03-28-2010, 11:05 PM
so far 19-5 and leading the server

and final score was 48-10 with santa way to fast and accurate plus with leech and grenades and the white stuff goes away

odd, i noticed the entire server is doing it now. the only counters are anything that can freeze (human bash, shadow hunter serpent wards, athena, night elf, die xonvert's own freeze ability) or a random spray and hope your +dmg does something to them. not arguing with zero BUT... this might wanna be changed back due to it being an insult to the die xonverts (not saying it is but it kinda is)

:kitty:

tj26
03-28-2010, 11:06 PM
this is true about 10 people on the server were doing it for sure 4-5 on terrorists

ZERO
03-28-2010, 11:47 PM
Yea we were all doing it to see if it was better that being able to just fly. I got the best score but only did so when I started flying. In conclusion and with the results from this extensive test you are usually better off flying and so anyone trying to say this suddenly makes them way more powerful has no real bases for their claim.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-29-2010, 08:38 AM
what's the point of playing xonvert though. santa, strider, and dragonfly are all faster on the ground now, with (arguably) better/more useful abilities

Blackmage
03-29-2010, 11:42 AM
Well, first, it depends on whether you can use guns for the races that are forced to only have a knife while flying, or can you pick-up, buy, ect guns with them. If so, that's one reason.

Next, some maps (Aztec, the dusts) have no ladders.

Third, you don't get anyone bitching at you :)

ZERO
03-29-2010, 12:43 PM
Noting that the races are more powerful when they are flying around then when they can run fast how is the usefulness of any other race any different than it was before. If it is still more effective to use when flying how does the fact that it could also be used on the ground change anything. I could limit the shotguns and p90 from the flying races if there are too many people running around with them. I also plan to use some of my starting level races against them both running and flying to see if it makes any difference.

tj26
03-29-2010, 01:06 PM
my opinion on the whole flying and running thing is when there flying they hit obstacles easier so they actually get stuck so you can shoot them much easier because flying is harder to control

last night when i was running with santa i had over 300 hp from leech and people would freeze me and still not be able to kill me and i could just run away right after being unfrozen and this was from night elves who freeze for a long time

you brought up earlier that u changed it to allow it because it was so easy to have it happen but its also easier to stop yourself from doing it

most people never flew by ladders before and if u do hit a ladder all u have to do is hit your ulti and your back to normal

where as now at the beginning of the round everyone runs right to the ladders and than they run to fast for most new people to even hit

ZERO
03-29-2010, 02:14 PM
At the end of the week I will decide if it is too unbalanced and make a final ruling. I do not want to be switching the rules back and forth too quickly.

ZERO
03-29-2010, 02:17 PM
Updated to 1.0.6 to fix the flashing white issue that users with low quality LCD monitors had.

tj26
03-29-2010, 02:31 PM
thank you zero thats all i was going for and to be honest it wasnt a hard thing to enforce but as long as its under consideration i will go along with what is decided

callo
03-29-2010, 02:45 PM
thank you zero thats all i was going for and to be honest it wasnt a hard thing to enforce but as long as its under consideration i will go along with what is decided

as will i

i too find that too many people doing it is annoying but im a rule junky so i stand for any and all rules in place

ZERO
03-29-2010, 03:19 PM
I have realized that if I do:
es_setplayerprop <userid> CBasePlayer.m_fFlags 4

I can force a user to have bad accuracy even when on the ground as if they were on a ladder or flying. This would still allow them to run around fast but would not make them any more accurate than if they were just flying really good.

// frozen! fully, no turning or attacking
es_setplayerprop 4 CBasePlayer.m_fFlags 32.0
// ducking, wears off if they duck/unduck
es_setplayerprop 4 CBasePlayer.m_fFlags 2
// WILD aiming, probably climbing/falling flag
es_setplayerprop 4 CBasePlayer.m_fFlags 0
// normal
es_setplayerprop 4 CBasePlayer.m_fFlags 1

Thread to look over for cool ability ideas: http://forums.eventscripts.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4613

maynard
03-29-2010, 03:25 PM
ya... the santa issue should be fixed.. the race was not designed 2 be played the way it is now being used (over used to no end might I add) ... we got the entire server now just zipping around at non stop die xonvert speed and with the other buffs santa has as well it's just un-balanced imo if we allow this 2 continue.

no race should be able to constantly move that fast, and still then get like 9 grenades, life leach, fly, and any weapon they want 2 purchase.... that's a bit over the top imo.

ZERO
03-29-2010, 04:05 PM
The changes are altered by the user going on the ladder. I can not fix it unless I can get a way to detect if they are on a ladder....

maynard
03-29-2010, 04:10 PM
The changes are altered by the user going on the ladder. I can not fix it unless I can get a way to detect if they are on a ladder....

we could do what we've been doing the entire time and just have admins keep people from doing it, treat it as a race glitch/exploit if there's nothing you can do to fix it on your end.

ZERO
03-29-2010, 04:20 PM
Fixed it with mad skillz! I will make these races bow down before my hax!!!!

//flying
repeat create aim "es_setplayerprop server_var(wcs_userid) CBasePlayer.m_fFlags 0"
repeat start aim 5

//not flying
repeat stop aim
repeat delete aim

I should also be able to use this to fix some other glitches like the death when flying bug.

maynard
03-29-2010, 04:27 PM
I should also be able to use this to fix some other glitches like the death when flying bug.

very sexy:wtg:

ZERO
03-29-2010, 04:48 PM
Ok it does work but now it is caught by the same glitch as when people would not get the right weapon back.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-29-2010, 05:02 PM
Ok it does work but now it is caught by the same glitch as when people would not get the right weapon back.

what do you mean by that?

ZERO
03-29-2010, 05:50 PM
The problem is that the loop stops when any player stops the loop. There needs to be a way to get the command to run on the player and remain independent from the other players.

I have tired making a thread here: http://forums.eventscripts.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=37210 to get help but it is probably a long shot.

Also updated to 1.0.7 BTW with some fixes for dragon fly and chameleon.

ZERO
03-29-2010, 09:58 PM
I have been given some code that I requested that may work:

es_xset (http://eventscripts.com/pages/es_xset) repeat_name ""
es_format (http://eventscripts.com/pages/es_format) repeat_name "aim_%1" event_var(userid (http://eventscripts.com/pages/userid))
es (http://eventscripts.com/pages/es) repeat (http://eventscripts.com/pages/repeat) create server_var(repeat_name) "es_setplayerprop event_var(userid) CBasePlayer.m_fFlags 0"

es_xset (http://eventscripts.com/pages/es_xset) repeat_name ""
es_format (http://eventscripts.com/pages/es_format) repeat_name "aim_%1" event_var(userid (http://eventscripts.com/pages/userid))
es_xset (http://eventscripts.com/pages/es_xset) repeat_cmd ""
es_format (http://eventscripts.com/pages/es_format) repeat_cmd "es_setplayerprop %1 CBasePlayer.m_fFlags 0" event_var(userid (http://eventscripts.com/pages/userid))
es (http://eventscripts.com/pages/es) repeat (http://eventscripts.com/pages/repeat) create server_var(repeat_name) server_var(repeat_cmd)

tj26
03-30-2010, 08:35 AM
is this accuracy gonna make the shotguns inaccurate also because currenly when flying they're pretty accurate and that wat most people are using to run around

acolyte_to_jippity
03-30-2010, 10:10 AM
...not much you can do about shotties. i don't think he can increase spread, if that's what you mean

callo
03-30-2010, 11:50 AM
is this accuracy gonna make the shotguns inaccurate also because currenly when flying they're pretty accurate and that wat most people are using to run around

shotguns aim can be changed but the way the gun works doesnt.
shotguns shoot a cone out so even if the aim is skewered you will still hit a wide spread area

ZERO
03-30-2010, 02:47 PM
Repair specmoney errors now added to the update list this is now priority along with cleaning up other coder errors possibly related to today's freeze

L 03/30/2010 - 08:09:40: SourceMod error session started
L 03/30/2010 - 08:09:40: Info (map "de_aztec") (file "errors_20100330.log")
L 03/30/2010 - 08:09:40: [SM] Native "KillTimer" reported: Invalid timer handle 3c98017d (error 3)
L 03/30/2010 - 08:09:40: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "specmoney.smx":
L 03/30/2010 - 08:09:40: [SM] [0] Line 164, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/2/1/2/27914.attach::OnMapStart()
L 03/30/2010 - 08:09:41: [SM] Native "SetEntData" reported: Entity 5 (5) is invalid
L 03/30/2010 - 08:09:41: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "nospeccash.smx":
L 03/30/2010 - 08:09:41: [SM] [0] Line 55, G:\Sm Plugins\No Spec Cash\nospeccash.sp::Money()
L 03/30/2010 - 08:09:52: [SM] Native "KillTimer" reported: Invalid timer handle 3c98017d (error 3)
L 03/30/2010 - 08:09:52: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "specmoney.smx":
L 03/30/2010 - 08:09:52: [SM] [0] Line 174, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/2/1/2/27914.attach::OnClientAuthorized()
L 03/30/2010 - 08:18:41: [SM] Native "KillTimer" reported: Invalid timer handle 3c98017d (error 3)
L 03/30/2010 - 08:18:41: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "specmoney.smx":
L 03/30/2010 - 08:18:41: [SM] [0] Line 174, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/2/1/2/27914.attach::OnClientAuthorized()
L 03/30/2010 - 08:22:27: [SM] Native "KillTimer" reported: Invalid timer handle 3c98017d (error 1)
L 03/30/2010 - 08:22:27: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "specmoney.smx":
L 03/30/2010 - 08:22:27: [SM] [0] Line 174, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/2/1/2/27914.attach::OnClientAuthorized()
L 03/30/2010 - 08:41:10: [SM] Native "KillTimer" reported: Invalid timer handle 3c98017d (error 3)
L 03/30/2010 - 08:41:10: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "specmoney.smx":
L 03/30/2010 - 08:41:10: [SM] [0] Line 174, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/2/1/2/27914.attach::OnClientAuthorized()
L 03/30/2010 - 08:41:23: [SM] Native "KillTimer" reported: Invalid timer handle 3c98017d (error 1)
L 03/30/2010 - 08:41:23: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "specmoney.smx":
L 03/30/2010 - 08:41:23: [SM] [0] Line 174, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/2/1/2/27914.attach::OnClientAuthorized()
L 03/30/2010 - 08:48:29: [SM] Native "KillTimer" reported: Invalid timer handle 3c98017d (error 3)
L 03/30/2010 - 08:48:29: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "specmoney.smx":
L 03/30/2010 - 08:48:29: [SM] [0] Line 174, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/2/1/2/27914.attach::OnClientAuthorized()
L 03/30/2010 - 08:52:54: [SM] Native "KillTimer" reported: Invalid timer handle 3c98017d (error 1)
L 03/30/2010 - 08:52:54: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "specmoney.smx":
L 03/30/2010 - 08:52:54: [SM] [0] Line 151, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/2/1/2/27914.attach::OnMapEnd()
L 03/30/2010 - 08:52:56: Error log file session closed.

callo
03-31-2010, 01:57 AM
Fixed it with mad skillz! I will make these races bow down before my hax!!!!

//flying
repeat create aim "es_setplayerprop server_var(wcs_userid) CBasePlayer.m_fFlags 0"
repeat start aim 5

//not flying
repeat stop aim
repeat delete aim

that way you dont get cussed out for spectating people :D

tj26
04-01-2010, 02:12 AM
since the release of eva's ultimate people spam it non stop and it only has a 20 sec cooldown and if u miss u can keep spamming it

so if possible changing it to 30+ or if u miss u have like 5 seconds until u can try again

not sure about everyone else but every time i die by an eva the ultimate does the damage

maynard
04-01-2010, 12:26 PM
since the release of eva's ultimate people spam it non stop and it only has a 20 sec cooldown and if u miss u can keep spamming it

so if possible changing it to 30+ or if u miss u have like 5 seconds until u can try again

not sure about everyone else but every time i die by an eva the ultimate does the damage

eva was fine back in the day and it's fine now. all we need it is regulated so there can't be a bunch on 1 team.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-01-2010, 12:41 PM
what maynard said, and lso disable scroll of respawn for them

tj26
04-01-2010, 10:56 PM
1 more thing to look at for hells demon

currently the ulti gives u 2 points (not sure if its supposed to or not) but it only lets u use 1 unless u hit the numbers fast enough

so maybe set it up so it stays up like spending skills for level ups if possible

plus just a while ago server crashed and got the ctu overflo error or something like that not sure if its still hells demon or not because i was playing it

KiK
04-02-2010, 09:23 PM
is it possible to make it where classes like vagabond/vagalion cannot teleport out of athena or entanglement? not the only clases but whaT i have seen so faR.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-02-2010, 10:35 PM
is it possible to make it where classes like vagabond/vagalion cannot teleport out of athena or entanglement? not the only clases but whaT i have seen so faR.

no.

well, maybe the vagas, but all others must be able to fly/teleport out. it's part of their races, hence, should stay

tj26
04-08-2010, 01:08 PM
so its been over a week so whats the ruling on the flying glitch

some people dont even bother doing it and others do it every chance they get
i've noticed its making people that were always in the middle of the pack be able to lead everyone because they are hard to hit and i know u can switch race and freeze them but all they have to do is hit their ultimate and they're free to go run back to a ladder so just doing a follow up on it

acolyte_to_jippity
04-08-2010, 01:55 PM
hmmm, i definately think it's a glitch zero. lets face it, did you make your santa race intending it to allow people to do this? was it a fly ability, or was it a "fly to a ladder, tag it, and run fucking fast" ability.

one thing though, only santa and archmage can hold guns though. anyone else using a gun while flying(or ladder glitching) with any race other than archmage or santa (magician doesn't count) is breaking the rules. i'm positive zero has said that dropping a gun to start flying and then picking up that gun to carry it in the air is not allowed.

maynard
04-08-2010, 06:10 PM
zero has already said santa is allowed to do it, so what we going on about here?

tj26
04-08-2010, 06:21 PM
he hasnt officially said its allowed still after this comment so just seeing if it changed

At the end of the week I will decide if it is too unbalanced and make a final ruling. I do not want to be switching the rules back and forth too quickly.

maynard
04-08-2010, 07:03 PM
he hasnt officially said its allowed still after this comment so just seeing if it changed

he did 2 say it's allowed, he just said he might change the rule back after a week, which he's not done or even mentioned, it's more then fine for santa to be doing that right now.

tj26
04-08-2010, 10:28 PM
which is y im bringing it up to see what he says after the week the stryder's running up to u really fast and dropping wards on u than respawning and doing the same thing is gettin annoying

ZERO
05-10-2010, 10:31 AM
Updated to 1.1.0

Added maps:
de_thematrix_1.1
de_dust3
de_cyberwar_beta2
de_sunstroked
de_rats_crapperv1
de_italy_2010

Bullshit
05-10-2010, 10:53 AM
Updated to 1.1.0

Added maps:
de_thematrix_1.1
de_dust3
de_cyberwar_beta2
de_sunstroked
de_rats_crapperv1
de_italy_2010

nice. Im going to try them all.:wtg:

maynard
05-10-2010, 01:44 PM
WCS needs new races, not maps. any ETA on when we can start implementing some, zero?

ZERO
05-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Updated to 1.1.1 to correct some errors in the previous update.

maynard
05-10-2010, 03:04 PM
the new rats and italy are decent. havn't tried the rest... the italy 1 is a trip though Lol.

Bullshit
05-11-2010, 12:10 AM
de_TheMatrix isnt to find on the maplist.

de_dust3 has graphic problem with the sky. As i remember its has something to do with the sky files.

ChronicVT
05-11-2010, 06:35 PM
Couple have graphics problems... if I remember correctly de_dust3 has sky graphics issues... rather dizzy looking... Love italy 2010... great changes... I love the openess of cyberwar and sunstroke... new rat map will take some getting used to... also backalley2 is having graphic problems... purple and black checkers replace many graphics...

Valheru
05-11-2010, 06:47 PM
<3 Rat maps
and it was time for a new dust, perhaps someone here can fix the sky?

ZERO
05-11-2010, 11:44 PM
Even finding that map was hard as it was removed from fpsbanana

Hitman
05-12-2010, 02:23 AM
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE MATRIX MAP IS THE SHIT!!!!! Played it last night and holy fuck....everything!!!!

Kavinsky
05-15-2010, 06:59 AM
enjoy it while you still can chances are that the unwarranted update of cs:s will be the end of wcs since updates of it died out awhile ago.

maynard
05-17-2010, 09:51 PM
enjoy it while you still can chances are that the unwarranted update of cs:s will be the end of wcs since updates of it died out awhile ago.

.... I find your lack of faith disturbing

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VgGc9kruiLQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VgGc9kruiLQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ZERO
06-15-2010, 04:49 PM

Removed Maps:

fy_poolday_reunion

Added Maps:

fy_sky_towers
de_hamsters

acolyte_to_jippity
06-15-2010, 04:58 PM
sorry for the off-topic, but why does the german dub of Darth Vader sound like C-3P0?

ZERO
06-15-2010, 09:00 PM
de_hamsters_v2 has been added and hopefully fixes texture issues.

ZERO
01-07-2011, 11:46 PM

Updated war3 version
Added strider race
Patched some bugs and crash issues
updated SM MM and Mani

ZERO
01-15-2011, 06:46 PM

Updated war3 version
added Hell Hunter
added raiden
added hells demon
added chameleon
patched bugs and crash issues
added maps:

de_season
de_frost
de_inferno_pro
de_russka
de_scorch
de_tuscan
de_westwood
cs_classified
arghhh
blahhh
de_cyberwar_beta2
de_deathcookin
de_dolls
de_dust2_minecraft
de_dust3
de_italy_2010
de_nightmare
de_rats_crapperv1
de_sunstroked
de_thematrix_11
zuhhh

ZERO
02-28-2011, 06:26 PM

Added Maps:

cs_parkhouse
de_4thstreet
de_cevo_tuscan
de_core
de_corse
de_cpl_strike
de_crane
de_cross_strike
de_desert_atrocity_v3
de_greene
de_hiekka
de_scorch
de_slummi
de_sunken_temple
de_syksy_beta
de_tehdas
de_varasto_v3
de_villa
cs_isku

ZERO
04-09-2011, 08:19 PM

Added Die Xonvert
Updated many races to better code and patched some bugs

Superman
04-20-2011, 08:05 PM
Im not sure why you implemented the ability for chain lightning to crit (which has never been on our server before) but now EVERYONE is using either of the 2 classes. Chain lightning is taking out 3 people at a time with hits of up to 500 damage.

Tickle Me Emo
04-21-2011, 12:15 AM
Im not sure why you implemented the ability for chain lightning to crit (which has never been on our server before) but now EVERYONE is using either of the 2 classes. Chain lightning is taking out 3 people at a time with hits of up to 500 damage.

I'm guessing this was accidental, but in any case it is game breaking and needs fixed ASAP.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-21-2011, 08:18 AM

this should go in the wcs section, under orc

Superman
04-21-2011, 08:59 AM
this should go in the wcs section, under orc

There are 2 classes that have chain lightning. So I figured it should go in here cause both classes are able to do it. Most people choose Raiden cause you get a few extra seconds I believe to use your ability.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-21-2011, 11:01 AM
There are 2 classes that have chain lightning. So I figured it should go in here cause both classes are able to do it. Most people choose Raiden cause you get a few extra seconds I believe to use your ability.
ohhhh.

see i associate chain lightning w/ orc, and raiden's wrath with raiden. but yeah, if both crit on their ults...zero needs to change the crit chance from a onDamage to war3OnBulletDamage event. that way it's only from non-war3 sources.

B1ackOut
04-21-2011, 07:48 PM
yeah people have been siting in spawn and just having a couple people using the ult to kill the entire team, each hit doing well over 100dmg

ZERO
07-08-2011, 04:35 PM

Changed price of Ankh of Reincarnation to $2500
Changed price of Scroll of Respawning to $9000

StarsMine
07-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Aww no more respawns for me

maynard
07-08-2011, 04:51 PM
9k? holy shit. well that's the end of respawning lol.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-08-2011, 04:55 PM
i would say...8k would be better. it allows for two respawns, if you jew your money enough.

ZERO
07-08-2011, 04:59 PM
9k does too under the assumption that you kill someone after you use it once. I may reduce it down to 8k if this effects balancing too much. The basic point here is that respawn is for respawn races and its cost makes it so it is something for the rest to use wisely. :wtg:

StarsMine
07-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Now it doesnt make any finacial sence to buy it. You needed to kill 2 people per spawn before to make it worth the same or more then a tome, now its kill the entire team

H.Bitch
07-09-2011, 09:22 AM
Ho..holy shit. 9k? :/

B1ackOut
07-09-2011, 02:07 PM
Imo this is a great thing, now classes like flame pred can't just spawn half a dozen times a round cause they have no need to buy weapons, and its not hard to max out. And like Zero said the only people who really will be respawning is the classes who can respawn. With the price at 3000, it really just wasnt that good of an ultimate or even skill.

StarsMine
07-09-2011, 03:15 PM
I disagree, the skill was very usefull as it was a free 5 grand, 3 for the scroll and 2 beacause you kept your stuff.

It was barely economically feasible before due to ultimates killing more often then not even when shot in the head, I dont feel like it needed a change. If a flame pred chooses to buy a shit ton of scrolls, good for me as I get a shit ton of XP off of that flame pred, waste of flame pred money.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-09-2011, 05:35 PM
I disagree, the skill was very usefull as it was a free 5 grand, 3 for the scroll and 2 beacause you kept your stuff.

It was barely economically feasible before due to ultimates killing more often then not even when shot in the head, I dont feel like it needed a change. If a flame pred chooses to buy a shit ton of scrolls, good for me as I get a shit ton of XP off of that flame pred, waste of flame pred money.

scroll had a built in ankh though...so it was a free 3 grand. ...

ZERO
07-29-2011, 09:59 PM

Changed price of Scroll of Respawning to $7500
Replaced Helm of Black Legion with Helm of Excellence which reduces hs dmg by 75%
Updated wcs engine to latest version
Updated game data
Fixed extended voice com (ie admin mute functions) to work correctly
Updated some races compatibility for latest version
Updated the way all races assign and remove passive abilities and weapon restrections
Altered the way database information is recorded to increase performance (you may need to enter resetskills)

ZERO
08-13-2011, 12:37 AM

Patched exploit that allowed users to get extra cash by joining spec and then the winning team before the next round starts.

ZERO
10-28-2011, 06:03 PM

Removed some bad maps
Added:

de_train
de_nuke
cs_havana
cs_crackhouse
cs_desperados
cs_island
cs_meridian
cs_northtower
cs_pilko_estate
cs_siege_2007
de_corse
de_crackhouse
de_dust2045
de_forest
de_hamsters_v2
de_hardrock_cafe
de_high_school_x
de_rats_home_studio
de_sunstroked
fy_sky_towers

Chikun
10-28-2011, 06:12 PM
I feel like an ass for saying this but what's the news on adding in the rest of the races?

lychee
10-29-2011, 02:29 AM
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was on ibis along time ago. I was one of the best vagabond. =) did anyone fix the servers for wcs?

maynard
10-29-2011, 02:51 AM
I remember you. servers up and running, not all the races are back though.

lychee
10-29-2011, 03:09 AM
cool. I just went on it. I seen somebody I remember like jimmy pop. I lost all my races, so I just have to earn them again? Thanks maynard.

maynard
10-29-2011, 04:03 AM
you'll have 2 earn your races back... when CSS did the huge update a while back it fucked the server. we've had 2 remake it and keeping the lvls just wasn't possible.

ZERO
10-29-2011, 12:05 PM
I am praying that this week I will be able to get some races done. As you can see now things are finally slowly starting to happen around the servers and I am trying to get updates in everywhere I can.

My computer also needs to be reformatted but I am trying to get a lot of stuff done before that. :wtg:

ZERO
01-21-2012, 04:44 PM
Added maps

csgo_de_dust
csgo_de_dust2
helms_deep_s

ZERO
03-31-2012, 11:26 AM

Removed Some bad maps
Added:

de_battleship
de_dust_aftersource
de_dust2_remake_ver2
de_farpoint_b1
de_favela_rio
de_future_aztec
de_keysiv
de_keystone_beta
de_keystoneiv
de_pandemonium
de_rumpeldust2
de_tydirium_b1
cs_fisheyes
cs_little_hotel_32
cs_symphony

DukeČ
04-01-2012, 08:42 AM
Good job with new maps :wtg:

ZERO
06-26-2012, 10:40 AM

Added Jack
Added Edict fixer to reduce crashing
Optimized some code in the race log program.

ZERO
08-30-2012, 10:25 AM

New Maps:

cs_assault_night
cs_asylum
Cs_Impulse
cs_italy_tactik2
de_atlantis
de_facility
de_ibiscell

Erdenay
08-30-2012, 12:44 PM
de_ibiscell apparently has no buy zone for CT's (or I was so told so). Asylum is a nice map, tho.

Nope, definitely no zone. The map should be fixed or taken out of rotation until it's done. Testing Atlantis now.

Also, additionally, everytime you know use the admin commands for map change, you have a 2 sec lag for everyone.

ZERO
09-24-2012, 10:18 PM

Updated weapon engine to reduce lag, optimize perfomance and patch bugs

ZERO
01-09-2013, 12:44 AM

Patched some race bugs
Patched Anti_Ward to remove the buff when you lose the item preventing the phantom 4th item glitch

CYBER
01-09-2013, 03:32 AM

Patched some race bugs

zero? did u update the anti_ward thing live yet?
because maybe an hour ago (2 hours after ur post above), I was STILL able to proc the anti_wards on magician even though I NEVER bought anti_wards the entire map. NEVER. NONE. ZERO. not a single anti_ward was bought, but somehow i was magician and able to walk through wards (with the notification "10 seconds anti_ward activated") ...

I DO believe that I was a shadow hunter the round before, but how does shadow hunter have anti_wards without having bought it in the first place? and why would it transfer to magician? proof: ftp://wcs.ibisgaming.com:23/auto-20130109-012235-de_train.dem

watch from my view, i cant remember which tick, but it's easy to spot considering i went from vaga to shadow hunter to magician in less than 2 rounds.

Thanks

ZERO
01-09-2013, 11:59 AM
The glitch that was patched was the ability to replace anti wards with another item while keeping anti wards...

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

You might still get the message via the anti ward, that is possible due to glitches in the nature of the way variables are stored however you will not have the buff which is something out of the controll of the mod itself and part of the engine.

CYBER
01-09-2013, 08:39 PM
The glitch that was patched was the ability to replace anti wards with another item while keeping anti wards...

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

You might still get the message via the anti ward, that is possible due to glitches in the nature of the way variables are stored however you will not have the buff which is something out of the controll of the mod itself and part of the engine.

yeah, but im not JUSt getting the message...
I'm litterally walking into the wards harmlessly with a magician that never bought anti_wars, not on this race, nor on a prior one.

Clearly there's also a glitch where the item is carried over from a shadow hunter or smthn when u died and it wasn't used.

You said it yourself in game, there's different ways of fixing the anti_wars, but there's the right way.

Can't we put a "check statement" when you walk into wards, to see if u CURRENTLY hold the anti_wards item? I know it's not the flawless way of fixing the item carrying over, but it would at least be a temp patch to disallow this glitch of happening on the LIVE server.... at least until we hunt down the REAL origin of the "ghostly anti_wards" on the test server as well...

BTW... if you do actually find the time to take a look at a fast demo above... u'll clearly see that the glitch is still there, im invincible in wards, when i have never bought anti_wards the entire game.

Rustler of jimmies
07-24-2013, 09:20 PM
Add an anti-stacking system.
If a team wins more then say 5-10 rounds in a row, there is a system that scrambles the teams around.
This way we'll pull in more traffic, like we did maybe 1-2 years ago and not have players quitting.
Also it will be more welcoming for new players, I know when I started I stopped playing because the score was like 5-30.
I also was banned for raging too because the teams were un-even.

Just my two-sense, I know zero has stated and I even talked to him about it. I know he doesn't want too, but just a suggestion for future reference.

ZERO
07-31-2013, 02:04 PM
These are things that are not part of the mods I make but the mods those mods mods run on...

Assassin
08-03-2013, 12:36 PM
But I hear you like mods Zero...so I put some mods on your mods, so you can mod while you mod.

What
08-03-2013, 02:47 PM
What we clearly need are hundreds of Quake and Unreal Tournament sound effects for every situation.

ZERO
09-16-2013, 03:41 AM

Cat added
Human reprogramed
Orc reporgramed
tons of new stock functions
5 new template stocks
updated sm
updated send proxy manager

Sgt mail box
08-27-2014, 03:27 PM
Hey Zero,
I have been a long time player, and I miss the wcs server population. Lots of people have stopped playing and the maxed out few that still do(like my self) are deterring new players from playing. I wanted to know if you considered resetting everyone's skills. I feel it would help to re populate the server.
And to answer the counter argument i assume most of you will make "But im maxed out and i dont want to reset it" what is the point if no one plays anyways.
Thats my bit,
Toodles

Passarelli
08-28-2014, 09:31 PM
Pretty sure he can see your post in the main secton.

There are better ideas to revitalizing the server then resetting the xp. One of which is to prevent race whoring when there are very few people online.

ZERO
10-27-2014, 08:53 PM

Alchemist added
Blood Mage reprogramed
Shadow Hunter reprogramed
Warden reprogramed
Crypt Lord reprogramed
Archmage Proudmoore reprogramed
Flame Predator reprogramed
Molecule reprogramed
Genocide reprogramed
Spider Man reprogramed
Succubus Hunter reprogramed
Hundreds of new stock functions (over 2000 lines)
New Native Functions
Noob Shield added
War3Source - Addon - Armor invented
War3Source - Addon - Race Log updated
War3Source - Addon - XP Log reprogramed
War3Source - Addon - No Burn Damage reprogramed
War3Source - Addon - ZERO HUD invented

Wolfenstinger
12-21-2014, 09:58 PM
So I got to use the !scramble command successfully for the first time .... I was wondering though - how long is that suppose to last?

Basically the results I got were this (also it can be seen we used it in this demo : http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/12901-%ABSh%F8wtek%BB-God-exe-21-December-2014-9-28EST-STEAM_0-1-1509454?p=192289#post192289) -

Restarts map as if though it is our first time on the map
Only change is we can't pick our team (that's cool, was expecting this for !scramble)
Go through 1-2 map votes (if we extended 2)
After map change, we can't pick teams like normal

Is it suppose to last for a certain amount of maps.... or just the current map? What's the expected results exactly? I personally don't mind it for one map but when it goes on, there should be a way for players to possibly shut it off or it shuts off at map end of when it was activated.

ZERO
12-21-2014, 11:01 PM
It lasts for 3 maps.