PDA

View Full Version : Hating on Lychee

lychee
03-26-2010, 03:58 PM
Hello, currently, I am not excited to play on the wcs server as much because I have the top race, and people are hating on me even though I dont speak in the game. Last night, while playing on xmas nipperhouse, I killed silent G, and I did not comment on it, but he kills me later on and was all happy about it and says "fuck you lychee". I think some people take this game a little too seriously, but I dont want to put down names. I will not talk in the game anymore as I do not want to get into any verbal confrontations because I do not have as much time anymore as I have a new job. If you have a problem with me please post it here and I can see what is it that you dont like, but if it is not my fault then F off. For the warding issues, I did not block off hostages in office map and the ward at de_westwood might have been a bit too close to the bombsite as I am not sure about it. I will have to put ward there and see if anyone is affected if they are in bombsite. I will gladly show you where I ward. As for the summoning into waters, I will not do it only sometimes as a joke(but hardly). Thank you and bye.

Bumpkin
03-26-2010, 04:25 PM
I don't hate you.

Clone
03-26-2010, 07:26 PM
I don't even fucking know you so basicly my philosophy is to hate everyone that isn't me.. exceptions are people i know from way back!

Clone

BladeTwinSwords
03-26-2010, 09:13 PM
I don't even fucking know you so basicly my philosophy is to hate everyone that isn't me.. exceptions are people i know from way back!

Clone

I hate you too Clone, maybe if you would stop being a jerk, you might be more liked.

As for lychee, i have no idea who you are so i wont say anything

j!mmy_pop[KMFDM]
03-26-2010, 09:30 PM
ill be straight with you man, i used to think you were a dick because you would almost always call bullshit on every death no matter how legit it was. that is just one of my pet peeves but you have gotten more respectfull so it's no longer an issue. I think it's kinda cheap how you sometimes go to Jack at the beginning of a map when everyone else only has pistols, but its whatever, i can't hate on you for using a completely legit race.

Ur wards, i dont know anythin bout em. you seem to be well aware of their proper locations.

Eye Ra, yeah it was a dick move to summon into water on port, and even onto that little ledge, but in looking at the rules it was perfectly legal no matter how shitty it was ingame.

Eva, all i have to say is congratz... everyone is gonna bitch at you for using it, but that's just how it is.

people always bitch and complain about me using noob tactics (mostly Eye Ra, lvl 38 woot) but who gives a shit about what people say in-game... they will either get over it or ragequit. either way you always win.

XxMastagunzxX
03-26-2010, 09:42 PM
Who gives a shit

Bullshit
03-27-2010, 06:00 AM
Who gives a shit

+1 :wtg:

mastercheff
03-27-2010, 08:36 AM
Apparently a fruit does.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-27-2010, 08:52 AM
i'm content to strongly dislike him...if only for his past actions

mastercheff
03-27-2010, 09:58 AM
No one got my joke? Lychee is a fruit so the only person caring would be the fruit aka lychee

acolyte_to_jippity
03-27-2010, 10:25 AM
No one got my joke? Lychee is a fruit so the only person caring would be the fruit aka lychee

...oh. wow, sorry. a friend of mine at drexel likes telling people what their inner fruits are. i'm a pineapple. lychee, i'd say is a papaya

mastercheff
03-27-2010, 10:37 AM
I bet autumn is a .. oh wait she can't be a fruit because she's toast. DAMN DAMN DAMN.

Nemesis
03-27-2010, 11:27 AM
lol everyone hates lychee...good.

maynard
03-29-2010, 02:42 PM
lychee people don't like you cause of your actions, not cause you have a eva like 20 other people. you make a point of trying 2 piss people off and being uber cheap... maybe you should stop playing races that just piss people off non stop and try being more social and friendly with people.

Scrubbleboo
03-29-2010, 04:10 PM
Who gives a shit

+1:wtg:

acolyte_to_jippity
03-29-2010, 04:58 PM
I bet autumn is a .. oh wait she can't be a fruit because she's toast. DAMN DAMN DAMN.

...not sure if she should come after you when she gets back or not for that one

lychee people don't like you cause of your actions, not cause you have a eva like 20 other people. you make a point of trying 2 piss people off and being uber cheap... maybe you should stop playing races that just piss people off non stop and try being more social and friendly with people.

true that maynard.

Vladninja
03-30-2010, 12:04 AM
Here is the thing...

If your good people will always brag about killing you....
Also if your good people will always complain foul when you kill them...

that's just the way WCS is ... Get over it and enjoy the game!