07-04-2008, 01:33 AM
Name in Game: Nemesis
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:18816912
Who banned you: unknown
When: 2 AM friday
Where: GG server
Why banned: no reson known

Other/Reason to unban

hey guys, i was in your gun game server at about 2 AM friday morning, when i was kicked and banned. i didn't see anyone with an admin tag on, vicious was on the map before, but he left, and i didn't see anyone else come back in. just wondering what the reason was, how long, and if it was a mistake, i'd like to be unbanned.

thanks guys.

vicious
07-04-2008, 02:00 AM
constant racism, i asked you to stop and you didn't. so i had to mute you. i unmuted you for a while and then when i was saying good bye to everyone you made a comment about being racist while i was gone, and then you said something like, how would i know if you were doing it or not.

so i reconnected undercover, and guess what i find, you being racist. i had to ban you before for it, so its a day ban, wait it out.

take this: :chillpill:

Nemesis
07-04-2008, 02:04 AM
hey bro, i'm not complaining, i was just asking. i'm not here to argue with you, but i don't think i was being racist... Fez wasn't even there anymore and i really wasn;t talking much myself. but hey dude, you do what you gotta do, no worries from my end.

Rapedollar$
07-04-2008, 02:20 AM
i hate racism...plz ban this guy for as long as you can... (besides perm) but really i think racism deserves a perm ban... thats me tho...

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-04-2008, 06:55 AM
constant racism, i asked you to stop and you didn't. so i had to mute you. i unmuted you for a while and then when i was saying good bye to everyone you made a comment about being racist while i was gone, and then you said something like, how would i know if you were doing it or not.

so i reconnected undercover, and guess what i find, you being racist. i had to ban you before for it, so its a day ban, wait it out.

take this: :chillpill:

It should have been 7 days for repeated racist violations.

vicious
07-04-2008, 12:33 PM
i thought of that, however i had problems of a week ban not working when i use the admin menu, i was talking to zero about that too.

Dual
07-05-2008, 02:33 PM
All of a sudden he remembers why he was banned.:stupid: