PDA

View Full Version : jonathon telling people to disobey admins

callo
03-29-2010, 05:42 PM
jonathon the butt pirate is telling people that they do not have to listen to admins because admins can not do anything if they break the race limits.

i keep trying to tell john not to tell people that because some people might get banned for being wrongly informed but he just continues on and talks shit about myself and possibly other.

he then would just have a completely one sided argument with himself and people around him trying to convince everyone that hes right.

hes done it before and has been muted for hours on end because of the way he argue's i believe it was emo who i last saw mute him

also he is claiming that tj and another admin who's name begins with an M told him that he could.

if anyone gets banned for not switching races after being told to do so it might be because of this

callo
03-29-2010, 05:53 PM
hes a short demo i recorded just for the proof that he was saying that ( at the end someone and i started joking about naming the seven dwarves and santa's raindeer)

http://www.filefront.com/15969753/jonathon.dem

maynard
03-29-2010, 06:05 PM
not exactly sure what world john is living in. but if an admin sees like 4 vegas on, or any class that's 1 or 2 per team, and they ask some people 2 change, more so when they know for a fact they wern't the class first, and you disagree, that does warrant a temp ban, just as it always has. obviously a kick would come into play first. but if you continue 2 disregard the admin and ignore him, then you would be temp removed from the server. if admins are trying 2 regulate the server and keep it fair and fun for every 1, and you're telling the public they don't have 2 switch when they infact do, well, don't be surprised when ya get bannd.

not sure wtf you're going on about in the demo "I get my facts from the forums" apparently you havn't read the overall ibis rules.

no 1 listen 2 john, he's a meat head trying 2 cause problems.

WCS Rules

9. Respect classes that are 1 per team, do not double stack these classes.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-29-2010, 06:27 PM
it seems to me he's been doing this shit for a while

Tickle Me Emo
03-30-2010, 12:05 PM
Ah yes I remember this guy. I definitely have muted him before for spewing crap over the mic, he's a moron and a half.

walterbrunswick
03-31-2010, 01:54 AM
He's using the account that that dumb bitch Cathy gave to him :reddot:

callo
03-31-2010, 01:55 AM
so hes been doing this for awhile

acolyte_to_jippity
03-31-2010, 08:04 AM
He's using the account that that dumb bitch Cathy gave to him :reddot:

...why would he need another account?

ChronicVT
04-01-2010, 07:37 AM
It should duelly be noted that people in the end ar responsible, not for what others tell them to do... but on what individually they chose to do... Anyone can ignore another player, mute another player and even elect to listen to what another player says...

We as admins gerenally take care of people such as Jonathon, when we are on with them... but in the end the choices one makes is individual... Be responsible for your own actions and you will be held accountable for just them actions... we don't like to punish someone else for anothers behvior... so be the responsible party, and do what you know is right... if you are unsure about something... ask someone with experience (an admin, like Maynard, acolyte_to_jippity, Emo and myself who is generally always nearby), otherwise if you can't find an Admin, do not do it...!!!

REMEMBER: You are responsible for any and all actions you take, do or decide to do, not the trouble makers like Jonathon... (cuz he will get his in the end for his own choices)...

acolyte_to_jippity
04-01-2010, 11:22 AM
ask someone with experience (an admin, like Maynard, acolyte_to_jippity, Emo and myself who is generally always nearby),

:SNIFF:

i, i don't know what to say. thank you rogue

edit: oh, and several of us can get an admin pretty easily, i know mag and myself have plenty of them in steam Friends so...

maynard
04-01-2010, 11:24 AM
sinse when is acoylte an admin?

acolyte_to_jippity
04-01-2010, 11:27 AM
sinse when is acoylte an admin?

no no no, he was simply naming experienced players, who you can ask. lets face it, i'm not you, but i pretty much know what is and isn't allowed

maynard
04-01-2010, 11:31 AM
no no no, he was simply naming experienced players, who you can ask. lets face it, i'm not you, but i pretty much know what is and isn't allowed

ask someone with experience (an admin, like Maynard, acolyte_to_jippity, Emo and myself

looks like he's naming admins 2 me, and thinks you're 1.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-01-2010, 12:00 PM
ahhhh, ok. i didn't see the "an admin" part.

oh well lol

Perry
04-01-2010, 12:41 PM
I DIDNT DO IT!!!!

HE MADE ME DO IT!!!!!! *sobs*

A Baby Panda
04-02-2010, 11:25 PM
Just becasue I think it's relevant, aside form telling peopel to ignore rules he's an overall asshat douchebag type fellow. He kind of ruins the game for me.

callo
04-02-2010, 11:52 PM
i got a fairly good demo of him mic spamming "trying to rap" and i asked him to stop several times because im a player who uses his ears to find others.

Perry
04-03-2010, 05:24 PM
I wish the mute system worked. i would mute someone and still be able to hear there voice.

Kavinsky
04-04-2010, 11:41 AM
we used to have a votemute system on ZM and it glitched so it was removed. Even thouigh I think for the most part it still worked some of the time and was better than nothing.

ritalin
04-14-2010, 09:49 AM
ORLY CALLO?!?!?!?

Your such a cry baby its unbelivable.

This guy always bitches about me "hacking" or whoring one race, funny thing is when I switch races, he still complains.

Then you wonder why nobody likes you and gets everyone gets in arguments with you daily. You just fucking complain and bitch everychance you get, almost everytime after someone kills you got something to say, or make an excuse why they killed you.

We should have a rule on the server that if you haven't reached puberty or the age 14 or something you shouldnt be allowed to talk

jonathon the butt pirate is telling people that they do not have to listen to admins because admins can not do anything if they break the race limits.

i keep trying to tell john not to tell people that because some people might get banned for being wrongly informed but he just continues on and talks shit about myself and possibly other.

he then would just have a completely one sided argument with himself and people around him trying to convince everyone that hes right.

hes done it before and has been muted for hours on end because of the way he argue's i believe it was emo who i last saw mute him

also he is claiming that tj and another admin who's name begins with an M told him that he could.

if anyone gets banned for not switching races after being told to do so it might be because of this

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
05-04-2010, 02:24 PM
Just becasue I think it's relevant, aside form telling peopel to ignore rules he's an overall asshat douchebag type fellow. He kind of ruins the game for me.

I agree, I thought he was cool for about 5 seconds until he started spamming his mic telling me to "send nude pics" and then got ripped a new ass hole by my hubby haha.

Hes just a douche bag who thinks hes hot shit.