PDA

View Full Version : meh. fiiiinally

loka
03-31-2010, 08:54 PM
Finally landed a temporary job to earn some income while my date for BCT keeps getting pushed back due to a overbearing SGT who wants me to get the job I want :hammer:

I will be responsible for taking care of girls ages 13-21 under the State's care at a Juvenile Corrections Facility. My job? To prevent them from having consensual sex with each other, forcing themselves onto other girls and hurting themselves or hurting their roommate. FUN FUN. I feel like you now NYS lol. Fucking babysitters :P

StarsMine
03-31-2010, 08:59 PM
... Hot lesbian action?
Honistly, have fun with the keeping there hormones in check.

And if they are over 18 wtf is wrong with consensual sex?

acolyte_to_jippity
03-31-2010, 09:06 PM
i love the part about her stopping the consensual part

you'll be well recieved

loka
03-31-2010, 09:10 PM
I agree if they are over 18, but because they are under the states care while awaiting trial which can equal 1 day to 90 days and we are responsible for them no matter what (even if they are over 18). They are placed in a juvenile facility and this facility is different. If they were placed in a adult facility, it's different and its every man or woman for them self. Half these girls are on prostitution charges and come in to recruit, and are severely sexually confused. If they don't comply (which the normally don't) we restrain them (handcuff them) and 90% of the time they will try to take you down with them. One already tried to fight me today on my interview lol.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-31-2010, 09:15 PM
like i said, well recieved.

lay down the law on them!

StarsMine
03-31-2010, 09:25 PM
mmm 13 year old prostitutes, wheres walter when you need him?

Rage
03-31-2010, 09:47 PM
mmm 13 year old prostitutes, wheres walter when you need him?

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Walter has just suffered 3rd degree burns over 90% of his body. The police believe it was a deliberate attack! The suspect is still at large. His alias is Starsmine! Been on the look out!

acolyte_to_jippity
03-31-2010, 10:02 PM
Be on the look out!

just thought i'd clear that up for you

loka
04-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Pfft I take pride in laying down the law. I love how masta had asked me if I'm going to do MMA on them. The answer is... OF COURSE! If they aren't going to comply:smirk:

maynard
04-01-2010, 12:12 PM
grats on the job, loka.:wtg:

XxMastagunzxX
04-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Hell I also got hired today : )

maynard
04-01-2010, 02:52 PM
Hell I also got hired today : )

where?

loka
04-01-2010, 10:16 PM
nice. where at? I got another call today for a job as Campus Police at Boston University. Pays more. Might have to figure some things out lol.

maynard
04-01-2010, 10:20 PM
nice. where at? I got another call today for a job as Campus Police at Boston University. Pays more. Might have to figure some things out lol.

if it's better pay then take it. .

loka
04-01-2010, 10:25 PM
Yeah, thing is though I don't know when I'll be leaving, so it's playing Russian Roulette with time.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
04-01-2010, 11:22 PM

Loka, BU sounds WAY better than the previous job that u posted. I'd say it's like a 5:1 favorite and less grief.

GLK

:wtg:

walterbrunswick
04-02-2010, 12:00 AM
just thought i'd clear that up for you

like i said, well recieved.

lay down the law on them!

Like I said, well received.

Lay down the law on them!

YOU'RE the one who needs clearing up!

Freaking fail grammar Nazis...

And working security and not being allowed to carry a sidearm sucks major donkey dick >:\

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-02-2010, 07:49 AM
Nice babysitting job. :wtg: Welcome to the club. LOL Are you justified to use physical force if a juvenile decides to disobey a direct order ? I'd hope so. Anyway, its still great experience if you desired to make law enforcement a career.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-02-2010, 07:50 AM

YOU'RE the one who needs clearing up!

Freaking fail grammar Nazis...

And working security and not being allowed to carry a sidearm sucks major donkey dick >:\

Just by looking at your avatar proves to me how much of a dick you look in real life.

walterbrunswick
04-02-2010, 08:31 AM
Just by looking at your avatar proves to me how much of a dick you look in real life.

Internet == real life.

True story.

BladeTwinSwords
04-02-2010, 08:39 AM
Internet == real life.

True story.

You mean =/=

CORRECT YOUR MISTAKE!!!

walterbrunswick
04-02-2010, 08:49 AM
You mean =/=

CORRECT YOUR MISTAKE!!!

NO!!! I AM BEING VERY SERIOUS HERE BLADE! DO NOT INTERFERE!!

PS. The "not equal" sign is actually "!=", as used in programming.

EDIT:

In seriousness though, I don't really. This morning I was called 'handsome' by a SMOKING HOT blonde after opening the door for them, no joke. Made my day ;')

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-02-2010, 09:58 AM
NO!!! I AM BEING VERY SERIOUS HERE BLADE! DO NOT INTERFERE!!

PS. The "not equal" sign is actually "!=", as used in programming.

EDIT:

In seriousness though, I don't really. This morning I was called 'handsome' by a SMOKING HOT blonde after opening the door for them, no joke. Made my day ;')

I gotta admit. You do make me laugh.

loka
04-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Nice babysitting job. :wtg: Welcome to the club. LOL Are you justified to use physical force if a juvenile decides to disobey a direct order ? I'd hope so. Anyway, its still great experience if you desired to make law enforcement a career.

Yeah if they disobey they usually start to get aggressive, and the minute they get aggressive we do use force. And believe me they love to pick fights, and I love to fight so I'll tell them to bring it.

Holy-Sonic
04-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Yeah if they disobey they usually start to get aggressive, and the minute they get aggressive we do use force. And believe me they love to pick fights, and I love to fight so I'll tell them to bring it.

Love your signature pic Loka show them that and show them whose boss BITCHES!

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-04-2010, 08:47 PM

That's why I'm out from work with a fractured thumb. :wtg:

loka
04-04-2010, 11:26 PM
That's why I'm out from work with a fractured thumb. :wtg:

lol atleast your getting paid with that fractured thumb :P. I sprained my wrist during boxing and this chick punched me on my right side of my face so its all fucked up. Thank God I was wearing a mouth guard though. I broke her nose though and she's walking around with dark circles on her eyes so it's compensation. SGT is PISSED with me though cause I'm hurt, but whatever lol.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-05-2010, 08:07 AM
lol atleast your getting paid with that fractured thumb :P. I sprained my wrist during boxing and this chick punched me on my right side of my face so its all fucked up. Thank God I was wearing a mouth guard though. I broke her nose though and she's walking around with dark circles on her eyes so it's compensation. SGT is PISSED with me though cause I'm hurt, but whatever lol.

You would be a great C.O. :icon_mrgreen:

mastercheff
04-05-2010, 08:29 AM
Congrats on the job Loka, not that i know what it feels like to work and have to pay bills and what not.

loka
04-05-2010, 01:55 PM
You would be a great C.O. :icon_mrgreen:

haha :]. As compensation I'm taking her out to dinner because I feel bad. Part of boxing though.

And thanks mastercheff.

Rage
04-05-2010, 05:55 PM
haha :]. As compensation I'm taking her out to dinner because I feel bad. Part of boxing though.

And thanks mastercheff.

Thats nice. Break some girls nose and because she's fucked up, take her out to a public place. imagine trying to explain that to someone who asked...

"hey what you doing here with her?"

"oh i fucked up her face so i took her out to dinner"

"damn"

loka
04-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Have you ever boxed before? That's the nature of the sport dude. I'll have my wrist wrapped and her nose will be better by then. She was punching me all day today so not sure why your making a big stink about two women going out to dinner, and I'm paying because I felt bad for hurting her worse then she hurt me. Not even anyone else's business anyway.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-05-2010, 07:31 PM
it's kinda like rocky and that one black dude. they fight, make up, become friends, train together, etc...until one is killed by the commies.

StarsMine
04-05-2010, 07:33 PM
How bout we put it in terms Rage might understand.

Even though Spasm ownes me in CSS, we became friends.

Rapedollar$
04-05-2010, 07:37 PM
true. but you take no physical much less visual injuries during spasm raping you in css

acolyte_to_jippity
04-05-2010, 07:47 PM
true. but you take no physical much less visual injuries during spasm raping you in css

well...

StarsMine
04-05-2010, 07:58 PM

Yes, however I was thinking that would be the best way for a CS player to understand it. because it didnt seem like he understood in his post

XxMastagunzxX
04-05-2010, 08:18 PM
it's kinda like rocky and that one black dude. they fight, make up, become friends, train together, etc...until one is killed by the commies.

Fucking Commies :assault: :pistols: :25: :13:

mastercheff
04-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Fucking Commies :assault: :pistols: :25: :13:

Little late for that masta.

Rage
04-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Oh don't worry i understand boxing and what not just fine...

its just the fact you broke her noes and out of pity you take her out to eat.

Wtf would happen if you pulled a mike tyson and bit off part of her ear? would you propose to her?

loka
04-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Please don't ever compare a foul that gets you DQed with regular boxing injuries. Biting someones ear is not part of boxing. Let's get that straightened away. Body and face punches are part of boxing so if you knew about boxing all so well you would not mention something ridiculous. And I guess your confused thinking I'm a fucking big guy punching a female. The girl who got hurt isn't pissed I hurt her. Get over it.

Rage
04-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Please don't ever compare a foul that gets you DQed with regular boxing injuries. Biting someones ear is not part of boxing. Let's get that straightened away. Body and face punches are part of boxing so if you knew about boxing all so well you would not mention something ridiculous. And I guess your confused thinking I'm a fucking big guy punching a female. The girl who got hurt isn't pissed I hurt her. Get over it.

Do you not sence the sarcasm in it?

acolyte_to_jippity
04-06-2010, 05:27 PM

...she's a girl...their sense of humor is how should i say it...different?

StarsMine
04-06-2010, 06:18 PM

I think you know as well as anyone who has been on the internet for a while that sarcasm does not translate well in text.

I often sit at my screen re reading and re reading someones post beacuse I can not tell if they are being sarcastic or not, im sure you have done the same.

loka
04-06-2010, 06:55 PM
Sarcasm through text = fail. Try better next time.