View Full Version : Heavytabbs App

Heavytabbs
04-01-2010, 02:43 AM

In game name: Heavytabbs <ibis.a>

Born: March 10, 1988

Locations: Raleigh, NC & Baltimore, MD

Weapons of choice: P90, Ak-47, deagle, KNIFE

Maps: GG: fy_bunker_arena, cardhouse_small, aim_texture_jungle

Reason for app: IBIS servers are the only ones I've played for almost a year now. The servers are beast, I ping <20 almost all the time, and the admins are all great. I love the people and hate to see them come and go. There is always someone on who I know and its fun to pwn them lol jk... to talk to them... and stuff. I'm not flashy and my profile isn't too cool... but I love the in-game aspects and I think that's where I'm at my best.

Experience: I've been playing cs since i was in the 8th grade... jeez that was 8 years ago... and have been playing IBIS servers for a year... mainly GG. I think most can agree that I'm on more than most admins. I HAVE held the #1 rank on GG, but it is just so easy to lose ha... I can't be like turtles and just never play on the server again. I would like to think I'm a fun admin, but at the same time a responsible one. IBIS rocks.

Outside the realm of CS I play club lacrosse for NC State University, I am a skilled classically trained guitarist (I can pretty much play anything excluding something like dragonforce... tried once... F that...) and I love reading. If anyone here is a fan of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time... you might be my new best friend.

Contact info: Message me on steam or pm me here... if you're on verizon and I like you, pm me and I'll give you my cell # ... I'm going to dental school in the fall to become an oral surgeon so I guess I need to start getting used to being "on call" anyway. I have a twitter: Vasher4Prez ... however I think i might follow 4 people and 2 might follow me... so that's an awful way to get in touch with me.

XxMastagunzxX
04-01-2010, 06:34 AM
Good luck on the app

DeadEyeDeNNi$
04-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Heavy is a good player and person as far as I can see from GG

No probs, good admin, and would be a good addition

+!

GDLK man

:wtg:

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-02-2010, 07:57 AM
Cool dude. Good luck bro.

Heavytabbs
04-11-2010, 09:08 PM
It's true...:party:

Rapedollar$
04-12-2010, 10:55 PM
+1

cool guy. fun to play with.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-13-2010, 08:37 AM
wheel of time + Baltimore + good player = +1

Jeimuzu
04-14-2010, 07:31 AM
Cool avatar. GL.

Is that what I'm basing my GL on? Probably. It's awesome, okay?

acolyte_to_jippity
04-14-2010, 07:51 AM
Cool avatar. GL.

Is that what I'm basing my GL on? Probably. It's awesome, okay?

...it's wheel of time

Heavytabbs
04-14-2010, 09:28 PM
yea that painting is badass. It's the cover-art for the 4th book in the wheel of time e-book. I actually e-mailed the guy to buy the original work and he wanted 2k... not happening... maybe if i was rich.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-14-2010, 10:21 PM
it's not very mat though. way too dark. i mean the elements are there (his sword-stave, the ravens) but his character's nowhere near that dark. if i didn't know better, and you told me it was wheel of time i'd think it was padan fain w/out the dagger.

Heavytabbs
04-19-2010, 12:46 AM
it's not very mat though. way too dark. i mean the elements are there (his sword-stave, the ravens) but his character's nowhere near that dark. if i didn't know better, and you told me it was wheel of time i'd think it was padan fain w/out the dagger.

Yea I agree, Mat is probably the most fun-loving and light-hearted characters of the series, but one thing you gotta realize is that (in the scene I assume is being depicted) the tree behind Mat is most likely Avendesora, from which he had just been hung... left to die... (end of the Shadow Rising ... the 4th book) I think I'd be a little morose as well...

However, this is not a thread about wheel of time... I think that we're probably the only two here who remotely like it, so if you wanna talk about it anymore just pm me or leave one on my profile... or just start a WOT thread... someone did it for FFXIII or w/e so I think it'd be legit...

Thanks for the +1s though guys.