PDA

View Full Version : Stats Server

SZFlow
04-01-2010, 08:04 AM
Does anyone have admin access to the psychostats server? If so, is there a way to remove J!had from my clan? The guy is a complete douche, a horrible CSS player, and decided to try and copy my name by making his [MET]SZFl0w. He's dropped my clan's rank a ton with his horrible game play. I think there should be a way to establish who's in your clan just like on gametracker.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Does anyone have admin access to the psychostats server? If so, is there a way to remove J!had from my clan? The guy is a complete douche, a horrible CSS player, and decided to try and copy my name by making his [MET]SZFl0w. He's dropped my clan's rank a ton with his horrible game play. I think there should be a way to establish who's in your clan just like on gametracker.

ummm, can't the clan leader do it?

Flandria4
04-01-2010, 02:39 PM
Yeah, I think that it logic that the leader can delete a player that is in his clan. Or isn't it?

maynard
04-01-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm gonna assume it's a "clan" like preash... so aka not a clan. no actual leader, or power/authority.... i e... not being able to inforce who and who can't wear your tag.

Nemesis
04-01-2010, 09:29 PM
i think the stats page just groups people together with similer words in their names, not actual clans. there's a PEW PEW PEW on there just because people had it in their names.

also, no one cares about your clan's stats.

SZFlow
04-02-2010, 12:45 AM
Nah, we actually are a clan. Myself and Upem are the leaders (even though he hasn't been online in forever). But i'm pretty sure if you just throw [MET] in front of your name it groups you into the clan. On gametracker.com you can decide who's actually in and who's actually out. And actually i do care about the ranks and his skill level has dropped us way down the ladder. We were #1 for awhile lol. Ask anyone that's on the server.... I'm all about rank and it just irritates me that anyone can claim to be a part of my group.

ritalin
04-02-2010, 08:09 AM
I'm gonna assume it's a "clan" like preash... so aka not a clan. no actual leader, or power/authority.... i e... not being able to inforce who and who can't wear your tag.

Hahahahaha

ZERO
04-02-2010, 12:43 PM
I think I can remove him from the list. Can you send me a pm so it gets done. Also in the future I could perhaps setup a program that allows clan leaders to request protection in the stats for there clan tags.

SZFlow
04-02-2010, 07:55 PM
I think I can remove him from the list. Can you send me a pm so it gets done. Also in the future I could perhaps setup a program that allows clan leaders to request protection in the stats for there clan tags.

PM sent. That would be a good idea to allow leaders to add members. Would make it less of a pain when imposters try and imitate your clan.