PDA

View Full Version : joking with someone and tj mutes me

callo
04-04-2010, 09:21 PM
blatant abuse of admin and i think hes still pissed about being wrong when banning me thing
this shit is getting out of hand.

he is holding his personal mistake against me as if i forced him to do it and is treating me unjustly.

callo
04-04-2010, 09:28 PM
just to clarify a bit more kik and i were calling each other cracker and tj picks me out and mutes me

callo
04-04-2010, 09:49 PM
im done playing for the time being

XxMastagunzxX
04-04-2010, 09:57 PM
You really need to follow the format and at least try to make some fucking sense with the initial post.

Rage
04-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Kids these days *shakes head*

tj26
04-04-2010, 10:25 PM
wow over a mute and u didnt even state the reason

people were ranting about french people and than u and someone else were calling people crackers which is a form of racism im not sure if it was kik or not regardless i cant do anything about him but im 90% sure it was not him

i warned everyone to stop and u kept going and you were the only person i could make out between everyone talking

racism is racism follow the rules

plus wrong section try the admin abuse forum

callo
04-04-2010, 11:07 PM
i found an admin section but that didnt seem like the place

also it was obviously between myself and kik because us two were the only ones talking at that time.we started with the cracker thing after everyone was starting in on a kid for being french.

if anyone feels like posting a link to the admin abuse official forums ill repost there because i can see this isnt gonna be the end of it.

loka
04-04-2010, 11:21 PM
It would go under the admin abuse section since your complaining about being muted by an admin and feel he abused his power. The rules are deciphered and on a basis of how the admin tolerates the rules. There is rules for a reason and racism isn't tolerated. Even if it's calling someone a crazy cracka or some stupid shit like that, it's obvious tj is not going to take that as a joke. In other words, not everyone shares your humor. You can shut up and comply or you can not talk at all. Savvy?

callo
04-05-2010, 04:05 AM
It would go under the admin abuse section since your complaining about being muted by an admin and feel he abused his power. The rules are deciphered and on a basis of how the admin tolerates the rules. There is rules for a reason and racism isn't tolerated. Even if it's calling someone a crazy cracka or some stupid shit like that, it's obvious tj is not going to take that as a joke. In other words, not everyone shares your humor. You can shut up and comply or you can not talk at all. Savvy?

1st of all i follow server rules to a strict point.
cracker isn't a racist term it never has been and never was.
anyone who says otherwise is just looking for a reason to expend their power.

there is a reason the term "n***** " is referred to as racist and it has to do with that whole slave thing you might have heard about.

mastercheff
04-05-2010, 08:32 AM
Kids these days *shakes head*

Well i'm a kid :S.

tj26
04-05-2010, 08:33 AM
cracker is racist african americans came up with it to offend white people for us saying the n word so your point is not valid and at the time there was 4 mics going off and also like i said even if kik was saying n e thing which i did not even see his mic light up i cant do n e thing about it

mastercheff
04-05-2010, 08:36 AM
cracker is racist african americans came up with it to offend white people for us saying the n word so your point is not valid and at the time there was 4 mics going off and also like i said even if kik was saying n e thing which i did not even see his mic light up i cant do n e thing about it

I admit african americans in the south are somewhat ignorant. They don't even realize africans enslaved africans.

maynard
04-05-2010, 11:15 AM
cracker isn't a racist term it never has been and never was.

lol???

dude honky and cracker are racial slurs that the black man uses for white people. it is a racial slur, and always has been. cracker is more passive in terms of racism or being a racist term... but it is infact a racist term, and if TJ was offended by it... then that's really where this argument ends.

I personally wouldn't care if I heard someone saying that jokingly, but if TJ does, who am I 2 claim he can't be offended by it.

tj26
04-05-2010, 11:20 AM
was i really offended by it no not really but i still have 0 tolerance for racism of any kind even if it's just joking around i dont use double standards and say sometimes ok and sometimes not its never ok especially with 20 people in a server theres a high chance it will offend someone

i asked him to stop and he continued

the best part it was only a 30 minute mute after he kept saying it

walterbrunswick
04-05-2010, 11:23 AM
I'm with maynard on this. We had games a while ago with regulars who don't play IBIS anymore and they would make a shitton of jokes about Mexicans and it was honestly funny as hell... it was done in good humor and we were having good laughs.

If it's meant to be humorous, take it with a grain of salt. Look at how many stand-up comedians make profane jokes... and they get away with it. It's construed as comedy.

maynard
04-05-2010, 11:36 AM
meh this thread should just be closed. the mute is long over and this thread isn't even in the proper section.

callo
04-05-2010, 12:41 PM
zero tolerance against racism? dont make me fucking laugh.

you didn't do shit about any of the people singling out the french kid or the two people who repeatedly said shit like "i smell a n***** " or called other people a "n***** "

you legitimately picked me out because you thought you could use a vague fucking rule to try and use your admin on me.

if you look in the official rules list it doesn't even fucking specify that racism is against the rules. it only says disrespect.
last i checked having fun and being friendly with someone isn't disrespecting them.

tj26
04-05-2010, 01:10 PM
zero tolerance against racism? dont make me fucking laugh.

you didn't do shit about any of the people singling out the french kid or the two people who repeatedly said shit like "i smell a n***** " or called other people a "n***** "

you legitimately picked me out because you thought you could use a vague fucking rule to try and use your admin on me.

if you look in the official rules list it doesn't even fucking specify that racism is against the rules. it only says disrespect.
last i checked having fun and being friendly with someone isn't disrespecting them.

how about go read page 7 of ther server rules and look what other admins say racism is not tolerated

and all people were saying is that they hate playing with french people because they cant understand them when they talk its not really racism its a communication flaw

and i didnt see anyone saying n e thing about black people i do like to play not baby sit the whole time im on

and again it was a 30 minute mute not even close to a ban or anything

Rapedollar$
04-05-2010, 02:05 PM
tj was right. you were wrong

the end.