PDA

View Full Version : Someone banned me and im a admin...

Swm#4
04-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Ok so someone banned me, iv been banned for a week or more. Thing is that i am a admin. So can someone unban me or tell me how to unban myself cause i have no idea. i really would like to jump back in the game soon

Vladninja
04-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Ok so someone banned me, iv been banned for a week or more. Thing is that i am a admin. So can someone unban me or tell me how to unban myself cause i have no idea. i really would like to jump back in the game soon

First off- wrong section this needs to go in the unban section.
Second- You've been banned a week or more and your just now saying something about it?

Something seems odd about this. We need more info about the situation.

Where you banned and then bought admin? In that case I think the ban would stay until you've served your time.

If you bought admin after a perma ban thanks for the money but your not getting unbanned.

If you got banned on accident than sorry and welcome to the wonderful wold of IBIS admins. Zero will need your steam id to unban.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-06-2010, 06:49 PM
what server was this,, and what is your ingame name?

loka
04-06-2010, 06:57 PM
She's been admin for awhile guys. Maybe you guys should get an updated admin list.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-06-2010, 07:27 PM
when you say "updated admin list", you seem to imply there is one to begin with.

XxMastagunzxX
04-06-2010, 07:40 PM
She's an old school player and long time admin.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
04-06-2010, 07:43 PM
She's been admin for awhile guys. Maybe you guys should get an updated admin list.

I agree, it's WAY past due

maynard
04-06-2010, 08:39 PM
She's an old school player and long time admin.

and this is her first post on the forums?.... tisk tisk:smirk:

callo
04-06-2010, 09:09 PM
i cant get over her writing "a admin" twice instead of "an admin"

acolyte_to_jippity
04-06-2010, 09:20 PM
well lets see:
[date timeIn-timeOut]-------------[map]-----------------[upTime]
2010-03-31 @ 14:52 - 14:55 || castle_redemption_rnk || 00:02:21

this was zm, if that helps anyone

Jeimuzu
04-06-2010, 09:24 PM
I would have unbanned you earlier Swm, but the numbers you gave me were just numbers, not a Steam ID.. As I was about to talk to you about it you logged off lol.. Let me see if I can find it in the stats.

Next time you try you 'should' be able to connect.

Edit: Crap, server is down/not showing up in my lists.. I'll try in a bit.

Vladninja
04-06-2010, 09:32 PM

LOL... sorry Loka but no such list exists and I doubt one ever will since admins come and go on a monthly basis
(and Zero is already busy with maintaining the forums, servers, school, and trying to have a life).

Sorry If I came across as harsh Swm#4 but its odd that a longtime admin wouldn't be familiar with the forums.
Oh well gotta get your first post in some time. I know James will get you un banned as soon as he tracks down your steam id.

Oh and thanks James for coming to the rescue on this one.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-06-2010, 09:44 PM
yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

Holy-Sonic
04-06-2010, 10:55 PM

WTF this guy has been a long time admin what is he doing ban... whoever did it is going to get punishment

Jeimuzu
04-07-2010, 11:35 AM
You should be unbanned. Message me if there is any more problems.

I tried unbanning, but apparently that doesn't work for me anymore. I tried ma_rcon ma_unban, and regular ma_unban STEAM_0:0:22332496, and she still wasn't able to connect.

Zero, you'll have to unban her.

Tragedy
04-08-2010, 07:46 AM
WTF this guy has been a long time admin what is he doing ban... whoever did it is going to get punishment

lol...99% of admins that break the ToS don't receive any real punishment, you silly goose. and if a clan member did this, you can just forget about it.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-08-2010, 09:22 AM
lol...99% of admins that break the ToS don't receive any real punishment, you silly goose. and if a clan member did this, you can just forget about it.

true that, although admins don't do it unless it's by mistake (i.e. they banned someone not wearing their tag, or hit the wrong button) although normal admins tend to post topics asking for it to get fixed