PDA

View Full Version : *** m i k e ***

BladeTwinSwords
04-12-2010, 11:22 AM
This is simply a ban on sight warning. This guy decided to go around my day ban after about 3 hours. I have console banned this guy for 2 weeks. If you see him at all within the next 2 weeks, take the appropriate action. This guy is a repeat offender and I have had all I can stand. (If I remember right, this makes the 7th time in 3 months)

In-Game name: anything involving *** M I K E ***

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27179230

acolyte_to_jippity
04-12-2010, 11:23 AM
how'd he "go around your day ban"?

BladeTwinSwords
04-12-2010, 11:28 AM
how'd he "go around your day ban"?

It could be because I used the admin menu which usually hates me in that the ban doesn't last for squat. I banned him for two weeks because he put on the Ibis.a tag without any permission at all.

Or it could be because I pushed the 2 hour instead of the 1 day button.

In any case I would advise a perma for being banned about 50 times.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-12-2010, 12:03 PM
alright, i'll keep my eye out for him, let you know if i see him

maynard
04-12-2010, 12:15 PM
It could be because I used the admin menu which usually hates me in that the ban doesn't last for squat. I banned him for two weeks because he put on the Ibis.a tag without any permission at all.

Or it could be because I pushed the 2 hour instead of the 1 day button.

In any case I would advise a perma for being banned about 50 times.

always use ma_banip :wtg:

tupacs cousin
04-12-2010, 01:42 PM
wow blade really? just because he was owning your cades as a zombie you had to get the sooks.

BladeTwinSwords
04-12-2010, 02:02 PM

That will be helpful.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-12-2010, 02:03 PM

U can always change your ip address.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-12-2010, 02:09 PM

can't you use a steamID instead of an IP for that command? like isn't it ma_banip <IP> :or: <steamID> <length>?

Perry
04-12-2010, 03:24 PM
wow blade really? just because he was owning your cades as a zombie you had to get the sooks.

Please know what your talking about before posting silly things. Mike is a mic spammer, cade breaker, and a nuisance in the zmod. its time for him to leave.

I agree with my whore blade :shhh:. he is in needing of a perma ban

maynard
04-12-2010, 05:22 PM

ya but it still bans your steam ID as well... at least as far as I know. people were always getting around my bans, when I started using ma_banip the bans finally seemed 2 stick.

tupacs cousin
04-12-2010, 05:53 PM
Please know what your talking about before posting silly things. Mike is a mic spammer, cade breaker, and a nuisance in the zmod. its time for him to leave.

I agree with my whore blade :shhh:. he is in needing of a perma ban

uh huh perry

another one who cant accept the fact M I K E is the best zombie on the whole server

Perry
04-12-2010, 06:24 PM
no i will admit he is a good player. just a complete retard too.

DrTran
04-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Mike is no where near being the best zombie...

The guy has broken so many cades and spammed mic that I went from muting, kicking, 1 hour bans, 1 day bans and finally weekly bans.
He needs to go.

BladeTwinSwords
04-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Well Mike has been perma-banned. One less idiot on the ZMOD but so many more to go.

This thread may be closed now.

XxMastagunzxX
04-12-2010, 10:09 PM
You're not allowed to perma ban him unless he hacks or Zero says so.

Perry
04-12-2010, 10:17 PM
you must ruin everything masta? lol

chase
04-12-2010, 10:48 PM
You're not allowed to perma ban him unless he hacks or Zero says so.

I thought after multiple bans increasing in length, if he still doesn't get the hint, you can take drastic measures and have ZERO review it? I think in this case it was the right thing to do.

tupacs cousin
04-12-2010, 10:54 PM
sad day when you lose the top player on the server....

loka
04-12-2010, 11:03 PM
It's official. Tupacs cousin = mike. That or his boyfriend. Either way who cares.:violin:

acolyte_to_jippity
04-13-2010, 08:34 AM
yeah, tupac's cousin, do you play w/ everyone muted? i know the few times i come to zmod anymore (fucking zombie settings) i hear him, and hell i can here him sometimes from several servers away in wcs (good acoustics you know)

OMGBEARS
04-13-2010, 03:10 PM
You know who deserves a ban? Pooh. FFS.

BladeTwinSwords
04-13-2010, 03:39 PM
You know who deserves a ban? Pooh. FFS.

Glad you brought that guy up...

tupacs cousin
04-14-2010, 04:47 PM
It's official. Tupacs cousin = mike. That or his boyfriend. Either way who cares.:violin:

I just want the legend of mike to live on. This man has been dominant since he joined the ZM server.

Perry
04-14-2010, 06:58 PM
no he has been getting raped by me on the servers since he has been on. he is the submissive pussy like you.

tupacs cousin
04-21-2010, 04:50 PM
no he has been getting raped by me on the servers since he has been on. he is the submissive pussy like you.

Last time he was on he killed you 5 times in 6 rounds.. really owning him huh

BladeTwinSwords
04-21-2010, 05:13 PM
Well I DID ban him 7 times in the 3 months that I have been playing. I even have a log of every single person that I have banned. He DOES speak English very well so there is no language barrier.

#1. Banned for 2 hours due to mic spamming and cade breaking.
#2. Banned for 6 hours due to disrespecting an admin and breaking MY cade.
#3. Banned for 1 day due to racist comments (I don't take that lightly) and cade breaking.
#4. Banned for 2 weeks for wearing the Ibis.a tag without permission and derrogatory remarks at an admin (me)
#5. Banned for 2 days for disrespecting me AGAIN, cade breaking, and radio command spamming.
#6. Banned for 1 week for evading a ban, cade breaking, and blowing up the bridge.
#7. Banned for 2 weeks for evading a ban again and disrespecting me AGAIN (does this guy have a problem with me?).

Since he evaded his ban a third time, you're done...

As you can see. Whenever I'M around, this guy just loves to push me to the limit.

Spasm
04-21-2010, 05:19 PM
Well I DID ban him 7 times in the 3 months that I have been playing. I even have a log of every single person that I have banned. He DOES speak English very well so there is no language barrier.

#1. Banned for 2 hours due to mic spamming and cade breaking.
#2. Banned for 6 hours due to disrespecting an admin and breaking MY cade.
#3. Banned for 1 day due to racist comments (I don't take that lightly) and cade breaking.
#4. Banned for 2 weeks for wearing the Ibis.a tag without permission and derrogatory remarks at an admin (me)
#5. Banned for 2 days for disrespecting me AGAIN, cade breaking, and radio command spamming.
#6. Banned for 1 week for evading a ban, cade breaking, and blowing up the bridge.
#7. Banned for 2 weeks for evading a ban again and disrespecting me AGAIN (does this guy have a problem with me?).

Since he evaded his ban a third time, you're done...

As you can see. Whenever I'M around, this guy just loves to push me to the limit.

should be perma banned, imo

Perry
04-21-2010, 09:30 PM
and his gay lover tupac.

tupacs cousin
04-22-2010, 10:35 AM
and his gay lover tupac.

mad cause you will never be on our level?

Perry
04-22-2010, 01:54 PM
not mad. just bored of you and your flamming faggot of a butt lover just dont shutup. Im not mad, cuz if i get banned from a server i ask why. if its a legitimate reason i say ok no prob. See unlike you and mike i have a job, college, girlfriend, and car to have fun with and take care of. so im barely on anymore. hell im on my brand new iphone that i just paid for with my own money at work because its slow. i dont live at home. i have a nice apartment with a garage that has all my snap on tools and my highly modified and expenisve car in. what do you have? your jerkoff bf, am ounce of weed and your moms car? get a life douchebag.

So get on my level inl life faggot.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-22-2010, 02:01 PM
for the record, tupac, why not bring mike in here to defend himself?

no?

did you two break up or something?

oh no, that's too bad. i thought you two would make a good civil union some day.
Oh well, there are plenty more people out there for you.

i know it'll be hard to get over him, but it'll be ok, don't

you say you're going to miss the feeling of WHAT?
WHERE?

Perry
04-22-2010, 04:21 PM
lolz.

tupacs cousin
04-22-2010, 05:35 PM
for the record, tupac, why not bring mike in here to defend himself?

no?

did you two break up or something?

oh no, that's too bad. i thought you two would make a good civil union some day.
Oh well, there are plenty more people out there for you.

i know it'll be hard to get over him, but it'll be ok, don't

you say you're going to miss the feeling of WHAT?
WHERE?

Miss him? we're still a couple. Some people on zmod were jealous of what we me and Mike had so we were seperated.