PDA

View Full Version : Music mod for GG?

Heavytabbs
04-13-2010, 02:26 PM
Directed mainly at zero, I was just wondering if the !music mod that's in the zm server will be added to the gg server. I guess use this thread to let me know and for feedback from other players as well.

personally... I'd like it :phones:

StarsMine
04-13-2010, 02:36 PM
Directed mainly at zero, I was just wondering if the !music mod that's in the zm server will be added to the gg server. I guess use this thread to let me know and for feedback from other players as well.

personally... I'd like it :phones:

It is there, or at least it was before Source GG, However, it makes it hard to hear where people are. Zombie mod is one thing but when you need to know where people are, it just get in the way

Heavytabbs
04-13-2010, 02:48 PM
It is there, or at least it was before Source GG, However, it makes it hard to hear where people are. Zombie mod is one thing but when you need to know where people are, it just get in the way

yea, you're right, gg is all about knowing where people are... but I can still win and listen to music at the same time, and I'd rather not need to exit out of cs to do it... plus i was bored so i made a thread...

Heavytabbs
04-13-2010, 03:00 PM
so yea I basically fail... !music works on gg close this so I can avoid as much humiliation as possible...