PDA

View Full Version : HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-15-2010, 01:24 PM
He was banned for sarcastically repeating on mic that the admin will ban you for bunny hopping. I kicked him. He reconnects and then asks why I was banned and cursing me out.
I then muted him, he then reconnects to avoid mute.
I granted him a one hour ban. This is not the first time that he disrespects me in the server. I was very lenient so watch what you say once again.

Rage
04-15-2010, 07:29 PM
Lol judging from all the admin abuse threads lately, I say he got off quite fucking lucky LOL

SZFlow
04-17-2010, 01:23 AM
Lol judging from all the admin abuse threads lately, I say he got off quite fucking lucky LOL

yeah.... no shit...

Tragedy
04-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Was their a warning prior to the kick? Probably not because you do not give warnings. Hence why people are pissed when they are randomly kicked. They ask you why...you don't answer, they get mad.

Weird how that works eh NYS?

Nemesis
04-18-2010, 08:53 PM
Was their a warning prior to the kick? Probably not because you do not give warnings. Hence why people are pissed when they are randomly kicked. They ask you why...you don't answer, they get mad.

Weird how that works eh NYS?

where the fuck did you come from?

Tragedy
04-18-2010, 08:55 PM
where the fuck did you come from?

Outer space? What kind of question is that? I've probably been here longer than you, faggot.

Nemesis
04-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Outer space? What kind of question is that? I've probably been here longer than you, faggot.

what are you? some kind of retard? i love how you go around calling everyone else a homo when you probably suck more cock than your mother.

XxMastagunzxX
04-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Tragedy's girlfriend is hot...don't be jealous.

Nemesis
04-18-2010, 09:08 PM

it's a cover!

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-18-2010, 09:11 PM
it's a cover!

Exactly...he sluts around some chick that probably sucked the whole football teams' cocks.

XxMastagunzxX
04-18-2010, 09:36 PM
:lmao: :popcorn:

This will be good...

Tragedy
04-18-2010, 10:13 PM
Exactly...he sluts around some chick that probably sucked the whole football teams' cocks.

Don't bring your mother into this situation, NYS. That's rude. She doesn't deserver this type of slander.

Just because you are surrounded by naughty, sweaty men all day doesn't mean you have to take your jealousy out on the forums. Sheesh.

^^ very true.

what are you? some kind of retard? i love how you go around calling everyone else a homo when you probably suck more cock than your mother.

As for you, anal-dweller...can I have a list of the different types of retard so I can pick one?

Nemesis
04-18-2010, 10:55 PM
Don't bring your mother into this situation, NYS. That's rude. She doesn't deserver this type of slander.

Just because you are surrounded by naughty, sweaty men all day doesn't mean you have to take your jealousy out on the forums. Sheesh.

^^ very true.

As for you, anal-dweller...can I have a list of the different types of retard so I can pick one?

you may.

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-18-2010, 11:04 PM
anal-dweller

I may not like you much, but that made my day.

OMGBEARS
04-18-2010, 11:06 PM

^^ very true.

Tragedy, I like you. That being said; I believe you are fast becoming the reason that we will have clan-moderation of our forums restored. If you don't like it, don't give them a reason to go back to the status-quo. Just chill, man.

StarsMine
04-18-2010, 11:07 PM
Tragedy, I like you. That being said; I believe you are fast becoming the reason that we will have clan-moderation of our forums restored. If you don't like it, don't give them a reason to go back to the status-quo. Just chill, man.

I believe I already tried to tell him that.

Holy-Sonic
04-18-2010, 11:16 PM
Walter is gone, now there is no more admin abuse, its just plain clan abuse.... come on guys.... NYS lets make this preschool of what tragedy said Please give warnings before punishments, so they know they have to stop and then we wouldn't have these threads, amazing how that works.

oh and Tragedy, I love your nuts (;

acolyte_to_jippity
04-18-2010, 11:38 PM
you may.

nem, this is why i don't hate you. you're annoying as fuck, but then you make comments like that. you're still annoying as fuck but i'm smiling so you're off the hook

Tragedy
04-19-2010, 08:53 AM

Moderation was never gone from the forums forever, nor was it going to be. They still have mod privileges but were basically don't not to use them. Hence the reason for my posts. Everyone might as well tell people how they feel if there is no consequences. :-)

I believe I already tried to tell him that.

You...go to your room.

Walter is gone, now there is no more admin abuse, its just plain clan abuse.... come on guys.... NYS lets make this preschool of what tragedy said Please give warnings before punishments, so they know they have to stop and then we wouldn't have these threads, amazing how that works.

oh and Tragedy, I love your nuts (;

Why do you love my nuts? Is this a slapchop commercial?

nem, this is why i don't hate you. you're annoying as fuck, but then you make comments like that. you're still annoying as fuck but i'm smiling so you're off the hook

lawl. I'm the same way with people. I could easily and heavily dislike someone but if they make me giggle, then they are off the hook for a bit.

you may.

I'm going to need you to generate that list prior to me choosing which retard I am. Proceed...

Nemesis
04-19-2010, 10:12 AM
Moderation was never gone from the forums forever, nor was it going to be. They still have mod privileges but were basically don't not to use them. Hence the reason for my posts. Everyone might as well tell people how they feel if there is no consequences. :-)

You...go to your room.

Why do you love my nuts? Is this a slapchop commercial?

lawl. I'm the same way with people. I could easily and heavily dislike someone but if they make me giggle, then they are off the hook for a bit.

I'm going to need you to generate that list prior to me choosing which retard I am. Proceed...

well i guess the first this you have to pick is whether you want to be one of those mentally brain dead chin-lickers, or a physically fucked funny legged asshat.

Tragedy
04-19-2010, 04:28 PM
Let me get this straight...I'm either:

A.) The guy hired to greet guests at Walmart

or

B.) NYS?

Fuck...I chose Walmart greeter.

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-19-2010, 05:47 PM
well i guess the first this you have to pick is whether you want to be one of those mentally brain dead chin-lickers, or a physically fucked funny legged asshat.

your trying to hard.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Let me get this straight...I'm either:

A.) The guy hired to greet guests at Walmart

or

B.) NYS?

Fuck...I chose Walmart greeter.

Or be the biggest fag in the world. Let me ask you something. Were you born a fag or you just decided to suck dick for a little while ?

Nemesis
04-19-2010, 09:24 PM
Or be the biggest fag in the world. Let me ask you something. Were you born a fag or you just decided to suck dick for a little while ?

please tell me you're kidding, no, i refuse to believe that is anyone except perhaps david bowie.

StarsMine
04-19-2010, 09:49 PM
please tell me you're kidding, no, i refuse to believe that is anyone except perhaps david bowie.

actually it is an old picture of Tragedy
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showpost.php?p=35469&postcount=49

However thats almost a 5 year old picture, whats the point of bringing that up?

Nemesis
04-19-2010, 09:54 PM

oh ok, the new pictures don't make me want to kill orphans as much, so you only used to look like david bowie

acolyte_to_jippity
04-19-2010, 09:56 PM
oh ok, the new pictures don't make me want to kill orphans as much, so you only used to look like david bowie

lol

Tragedy
04-19-2010, 11:32 PM

That's NYS trying to get people to laugh, but as usual...failed.

That's how I looked when I was in a big metal-core band :-) had to fit the "Scene" i guess you could say. But yeah...roughly 5 years old hahaha.

lol @ killing orphans though.

matrixninja
04-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Carnage is a great guy IMO.I don't know why he would do such a thing unless he is really pissed.

Off topic-Guys,knock it off and quit going off topic with your fighting.Its not a flame topic,it's the ban section.:headache:

alex_mamaroneck
06-03-2010, 01:26 PM
How long did you ban Carnage for?

-=NYS=- C.O.
06-03-2010, 03:05 PM

He is banned until further notice.