PDA

View Full Version : Got ban for camping?

ninja
04-15-2010, 11:21 PM
This admin she ban me for camping in gungame server and i told her there are no rule against camping and she ban me. :plzdie:
STEAM_0:0:17723829

XX0wnsXY
04-15-2010, 11:27 PM
First of all you were very disrespectful to me since you came into the game. I kicked you once for that on a different map. Second I had already told you not to camp in your spawn once. I then slayed you, and your response was "Fuck you". I am not the one who banned you, hiimbob did, but you did deserve it anyway. There is a rule against camping, we enforce it all of the time. The fact of the matter is when an admin says to do something you should do it and not be so disrespectful.

XxMastagunzxX
04-15-2010, 11:28 PM
There is a rule against camping AND admin disrespect.

ninja
04-15-2010, 11:32 PM
Well i didn't camp i was running around Killing. Can u show me where does it said no camping in the RULES section?

XX0wnsXY
04-15-2010, 11:36 PM
Well i didn't camp i was running around Killing. Can u show me where does it said no camping in the RULES section?

You were camping in spawn every time and you were often the last person so the rounds were taking longer. It wasnt until you were slayed that you even thought about moving but after that you decided to be a smartass. This is more than one offense here, it's also disrespect. Like I said, when an admin tells you to do something, you do it. I will refer you to this thread:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=427

What you were doing was going against what an admin told you to do and being very disrespectful. LIKE I said I don't know how long your ban is, because hiimbob did it, but when you get unbanned you should take notes of what not to do.

If you weren't camping then why are you concerned about actually SEEING the no camping rule. it's a rule wether it is written or spoken, it is a rule.

ninja
04-15-2010, 11:41 PM
Is that you excuses for sucking too much and i was good enough to be the last person? and i don't do exactly what u said unless it reasonable.
EDIT
I didn't concern to see the CAMPING rules until u bought it up and telling me that i'm camping.

XX0wnsXY
04-15-2010, 11:42 PM
Is that you excuses for sucking too much and i was good enough to be the last person? and i don't do exactly what u said unless it reasonable.

Point proven. Go cry about it somewhere else.

Hi im Bob
04-15-2010, 11:43 PM
I was the one who banned you (1 hour ban), not Owns. Camping is against the server rules and you were warned many times. Also you were very disrespectful about the whole situation. When you come back you now know the rules, follow them and there wont be any problems.

StarsMine
04-15-2010, 11:44 PM

owns sucking? uhm, sure. Be a man and grow some balls, dont camp, and dont go saying Fuck you to admins.

Perry
04-15-2010, 11:45 PM
EDIT
I didn't concern to see the CAMPING rules until u bought it up and telling me that i'm camping.

stop being a fucking little bitch and cry about a one hour ban. fuck you and the horse you rode in on. you are cancer and being that should be eradicated from the servers. :stupid: please go shove the close sharp object down your throat and gag on it for a few minutes. :wtg:

ninja
04-15-2010, 11:51 PM
Staying in spawn running around killing bitches like you Star and the longest i was staying in spawn was less then 10 second. Plus after i said FUCK YOU you warn me then i stop saying FUCK YOU then u ban me come on now. :stupid:

XX0wnsXY
04-15-2010, 11:55 PM
Staying in spawn running around killing bitches like you Star and the longest i was staying in spawn was less then 10 second. Plus after i said FUCK YOU you warn me then i stop saying FUCK YOU then u ban me come on now. :stupid:

1. Lies 2. Lulz.

ninja
04-15-2010, 11:56 PM
Which part did i lie about? camping? or Killing Star?

loka
04-15-2010, 11:58 PM
Ninja all you do is fucking whine when shit doesn't go your way. It's a 1 hour ban. Learn to chill, masturbate, and not take a fucking game so srs.

ninja
04-16-2010, 12:01 AM
Shut up loka i don't whine i making it more interesting.

XxMastagunzxX
04-16-2010, 12:02 AM
Everybody shut up!!!.....including me.

loka
04-16-2010, 12:04 AM
No, your a little child that bitches and complains. I personally would have banned you for 3 days for disrespecting since I can't stand children as it is, and for being a whiny idiot who thinks he can run his mouth all the fucking time. You lost one hour of playing time for being an asshat. Get over it.

XxMastagunzxX
04-16-2010, 12:06 AM
Closed....