PDA

View Full Version : Comic

ZERO
04-16-2010, 12:33 PM
I have reviewed the threads related to comic and the only thing that actually had any real issue was that the spray he was banned for was allowed. This however has not been repeated and is not classified under abuse. What I have seen is thread after thread of accusations with the last being so outlandish and baseless that I considered just banning you for good just to end this madness.

It is obvious that you are just trying to manipulate the system in order to get some admins into trouble.

Currently I am also deciding if I should ban you just for your past record of hacking. I know about your other accounts and you have even stated here that you have other accounts even now. What you do not reveal is the true reason for your other accounts is for hacking as with your past accounts that are all VAC banned.

Spasm
04-16-2010, 02:49 PM
I have reviewed the threads related to comic and the only thing that actually had any real issue was that the spray he was banned for was allowed. This however has not been repeated and is not classified under abuse. What I have seen is thread after thread of accusations with the last being so outlandish and baseless that I considered just banning you for good just to end this madness.

It is obvious that you are just trying to manipulate the system in order to get some admins into trouble.

Currently I am also deciding if I should ban you just for your past record of hacking. I know about your other accounts and you have even stated here that you have other accounts even now. What you do not reveal is the true reason for your other accounts is for hacking as with your past accounts that are all VAC banned.

This is my response to you finding no abuse on every single accusation in the rules section zero.

This rule right here off the ToS is what dual and nys break constantly

5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.

-- This is the issue with NYS, the big issue and why everyone hates him. Dual to some extent, he is actually not as bad when he is alone.

I do not NEED a DEMO. The forums are my demo. heres some quotes & links from NYS.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3281&page=5 He posted the last post after my app was closed just to be a jerk.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2241&page=10 "I still think he's a douche. -1"

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2241&page=22 "Cry much? You're done. Stick to ibis.a. The "a" at the end for you means asshole face. You have been denied. You're done. Caput!!! Zilch!! A nobody!! Do your job too as an admin!! Get your shinebox bitch!!!"

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3156&page=2 "No one deleted the thread moron. I just merely finished the sentence from the the thread topic. If it was deleted, don't you think it would have been gone in the forums ?

As for Walter, here's 50 cents and call someone who gives a shit about your irc adventures."

As for comic I have played with him on the WCS and besdies him talking a lot I haven't had a problem with him. He seems to be a decent guy. Obviously he has had previous hacking voilations on his accounts, and thats your decision to ban or not.

StarsMine
04-16-2010, 03:32 PM

5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.

-- This is the issue with NYS, the big issue and why everyone hates him. Dual to some extent, he is actually not as bad when he is alone.

This, i think is what it comes down to, you see the admin abuse thread and it is Full of threads on Dual and NYS, and you know who closes those? Dual and NYS, however, Ill also say that half of them are BS, just people who hate them trying to get the in trouble

I personally have no beef with them, and pray i never do, these guys seem to be getting out of hand as of late.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-16-2010, 04:18 PM
This is my response to you finding no abuse on every single accusation in the rules section zero.

I do not NEED a DEMO. The forums are my demo. heres some quotes & links from NYS.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3281&page=5 He posted the last post after my app was closed just to be a jerk.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2241&page=10 "I still think he's a douche. -1"

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2241&page=22 "Cry much? You're done. Stick to ibis.a. The "a" at the end for you means asshole face. You have been denied. You're done. Caput!!! Zilch!! A nobody!! Do your job too as an admin!! Get your shinebox bitch!!!"

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3156&page=2 "No one deleted the thread moron. I just merely finished the sentence from the the thread topic. If it was deleted, don't you think it would have been gone in the forums ?

As for Walter, here's 50 cents and call someone who gives a shit about your irc adventures."

As for comic I have played with him on the WCS and besdies him talking a lot I haven't had a problem with him. He seems to be a decent guy. Obviously he has had previous hacking voilations on his accounts, and thats your decision to ban or not.

Are you still crying ? Stop your whining and accept the end result. Which is no abuse found.

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-16-2010, 04:42 PM
i don't think this is worth getting into guys, it's only gonna make tihngs worse for you. Zero's not gonna do anything about either one and all it's gonna do is give them something to focus on you for so they can abuse the shit of you since rules do not apply to them. I'd just leave it alone.

#1 troll.

way to disrespect clan members.

ZERO
04-16-2010, 05:28 PM
Also if they closed any threads that should not have been I not only would have reopened the threads but also corrected them. In addition the source tv will still be going into place.

COMIC
04-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Many people said dont reply because... it will get me banned... let me just say this....

DUAL is my Older brother Heriberto
NYSCO is his best friend Javier
----------------------------------------------------------
Regardless if we are related and grew up together I can only say the following in my defense.. I will post it all in 1 post..but 1st a few thoughts.

I recently join this server and website almost 2 weeks ago and I didnt know when someone deletes a post that it can be seen again by master web owner.

Each Topic was a seperate incident.

I did email Zero before any of this happened i think 1 or 2 emails, which included info that I was being abused by my brother in game things like freezing, slaying me cause I camped.

I made a topic called Closed threads, which I believe ZERO misunderstood, which I also emailed him about after reading his response. Here is the link.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3416

this thread was not started by me..and the quote by dual was...

"I Tried to Should everyone and let everyone see who your dealing with but he continues to spam forums...after serveral IBIS Members had told him not to. So now for the 10th time I Must close this thread.

Comic has Problems with Authority Here.. Me and CO Been Here for About 6 Years or so....Do you really think were gonna let someone Disrupt our Community..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Dual; 04-11-2010 at 01:51 PM.. "

As you can see I didnt open that thread yet Dual is implying he must close a thread he started.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my only topics.... besides the introduction and suggestion of a achievment mod and a Server down thread....i have only began 6 threads 1 of which was a unban reququest which isnt spamming forums. I only had 5 other post before that request..

So is 5 seperate issues spamming the forums?

here are the 5 threads....

1st---http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3411

2nd---http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3410

3rd---http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3413

4th---http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3417

5th---http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3392
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now here is my response to them
1st thread above response...Zero your only main concern was that you cant here what im saying and it doesnt show that I was banned... but I was thats why Recoil (admin) posted a thread to this ban becuase he was in the game with me...

2nd thread above I showed the steam id's because while in the pub I was banned by 1 of those 3 ID's. The fact that a admin came in and banned me and tked me wasnt even addressed..Since Zero has power to see if any of these Steam ID's are a admin is why I posted this thread since its against the RULES to ban without an ibis tag. (of course not looked into)

3rd thread above is after I was temp banned.. I would come back in game and Banned again....yet only thing addressed on this is topic is spam not the fact of admin abuse...

4th thread above is about closed threads which I already talked about above.

5th thread was kicked and banned for a spray. (fake CT or T Decoy) which I havent used since ban...
------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there are my 5 threads that I have started yet I am accused of Spam and lies....

I only posted this reply to show what others need to see..
...I have admited to cheating in CSS in 2006 but my 2 accounts I play here isnt banned from Css cause I didnt cheat on css I cheated on CODMw2 and I admit that, which was back in dec....

The only reason I am stating my case is because I have returned to the css community and I have been wronged by my own brother and friend...

And a FYI VAC bans are based on Game Engines.. AKA source is a engine..however I am not banned on my accounts for source (css) only for codmw2...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVfyTWWWd7U <--paintball video of me NYSCO and DUAL in 2003

Thanks for reading...

OMGBEARS
04-16-2010, 06:07 PM
I'll put my opinion on here just for s's and g's.

First I have played with Comic and had absolutely no issues with him (this was ~2 weeks ago). After he mentioned he had been cheating on CoD:MWF2 I have, on several occasions, used my buddies account to enter the server and spectate him. I have not seen him cheat.

Second I am starting to think his older brother and his friend (Dual and NYS, respectively) are picking on Comic, using their status within the community and clan to avoid serious punishment. It might have started as a joke, or perhaps in response to him doing something kick-worthy, but is now causing detriment to the community as this reflects on IBIS as a whole. Certainly, siblings and friends are not above the rules, but treating them unfairly negative because of their status is just as wrong as giving them benefits.

This is not the first time (or second) that someone has been pushed into causing problems on our forums or servers from the actions taken by members of the clan. If I were you, Zero, I would very carefully assess not only this, but each and every new situation that arises. The reason being is that while the clan is made up of like-minded individuals, the community is not. This is currently causing a rift between the clan and the community-at-large which may be small now, has a risk of growing larger and causing issues with the future of the clan (and thus, the community as a whole).

Spasm
04-16-2010, 06:25 PM
This is not the first time (or second) that someone has been pushed into causing problems on our forums or servers from the actions taken by members of the clan. If I were you, Zero, I would very carefully assess not only this, but each and every new situation that arises. The reason being is that while the clan is made up of like-minded individuals, the community is not. This is currently causing a rift between the clan and the community-at-large which may be small now, has a risk of growing larger and causing issues with the future of the clan (and thus, the community as a whole).

Agreed 100%. Which is why they delete the posts. Thats why my posts usually get deleted. They don't want the community to know what is going on. The second someone credible makes a post it is removed from the publics eye. Sure ZERO can still see it, they don't care about that, it's the public they don't want to see the posts.

StarsMine
04-16-2010, 06:27 PM
Agreed 100%. Which is why they delete the posts. Thats why my posts usually get deleted. They don't want the community to know what is going on. The second someone credible makes a post it is removed from the publics eye. Sure ZERO can still see it, they don't care about that, it's the public they don't want to see the posts.

Spasm its not right to assume.

Spasm
04-16-2010, 06:33 PM
Spasm its not right to assume.

Explain as to why else it would be removed from sight. If zero can see it either way it does not make a difference to him. The only difference is the publics eye, or for spam, and I was not spamming, my post was deleted within 5 mins of it being posted. They were hiding it from everyone else.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3411 You will see NYS quote me, at that point my post was deleted 3 times in a non spamming thread. I saved my post in a text document because I figured they would delete it. Which is why I was able to re post it back up 3 times. They thought by deleting it, it would just be gone.

sangyou
04-16-2010, 06:44 PM
I'm just gonna post my thoughts on this too.

A few months ago, I happened upon IBIS's server and I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly everyone was and what a great gaming community it was. Everyone would joke, make fun of each other, and have fun; it was an all around great experience. But servers like these would always be ruined quickly with the presence of hacker, or some immature kid that spams, which is why I decided to sign up as an admin, so I can preserve the rare and fun experience this server offers.

Now, with that being said, I understand when NYS says that he wants to play seriously on the pub server, and I'm all for that. But I've played with him and he will ban, kick and mute people without warning. That's not to say that he does it all the time, but I've seen him do it. And to be honest, when you admin a server like that, you ruin that community atmosphere this server has created. And I know one of the main reasons you have so many players that love playing at IBIS is for that sense of community. I get multiple IMs a day by people asking me to kick people out of the server so they can get in.

Now with in regards to Comic, I've seen him get defensive when instructed to do something by NYS or Dual, and I'm sure that's because of their personal relationship, but at the same time, he will comply. Even if it takes some use of admin powers. But I've rarely had problems with Comic and he's more than willing to make everyone happy. For instance, I warned him about the spray that he had and a few of us admins started arguing about the rules, but instead of letting us continue to argue, Comic volunteered to not spray it again so that there would have peace. Personally, I think that was a lot of maturity on Comic's part, a quality that's rare in the internet gaming world. If anything we need more players like that.

Don't ban Comic. I'm sure he's learned his lesson from this ordeal. and for the rest of us, it's just a game. quit being control freaks. there are ways to get people to do things, without being dicks.

Schizo aka [s] aka WhateverNameIWant

sangyou
04-16-2010, 06:57 PM
why was comic's lengthy post deleted?

StarsMine
04-16-2010, 06:57 PM
Hey hey hey, who is deleting Comics post defending himself? Was that needed?

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-16-2010, 06:58 PM
I'll put my opinion on here just for s's and g's.

First I have played with Comic and had absolutely no issues with him (this was ~2 weeks ago). After he mentioned he had been cheating on CoD:MWF2 I have, on several occasions, used my buddies account to enter the server and spectate him. I have not seen him cheat.

Second I am starting to think his older brother and his friend (Dual and NYS, respectively) are picking on Comic, using their status within the community and clan to avoid serious punishment. It might have started as a joke, or perhaps in response to him doing something kick-worthy, but is now causing detriment to the community as this reflects on IBIS as a whole. Certainly, siblings and friends are not above the rules, but treating them unfairly negative because of their status is just as wrong as giving them benefits.

Why do you post when you don't know half the shit he's done while in the pub server. Thank god for Zero that he's intelligent and he figured out what Comic was attempting to do.
Get your facts straight before you post here.

OMGBEARS
04-16-2010, 07:01 PM
Why do you post when you don't know half the shit he's done while in the pub server. Thank god for Zero that he's intelligent and he figured out what Comic was attempting to do.
Get your facts straight before you post here.

There are two other paragraphs you didn't address. Thoughts on those?

Spasm
04-16-2010, 07:02 PM
LOl way to delete it all im glad i got a back button.

ZERO
04-16-2010, 07:04 PM
why was comic's lengthy post deleted?

What post, he has none in this thread.

Also, if I see posts that are deleted and feel that they should not have been I restore them. Ones that are off topic, do not add anything new, or are just flame remain deleted. I do not want anything hidden from the public that should not be. I think that if you look over past issues going back years you can see that I have always tired to ensure that the truth is known. :wtg:

Spasm
04-16-2010, 07:04 PM

Also, if I see posts that are deleted and feel that they should not have been I restore them. Ones that are off topic, do not add anything new, or are just flame remain deleted. I do not want anything hidden from the public that should not be. I think that if you look over past issues going back years you can see that I have always tired to ensure that the truth is known. :wtg:

Uh I got it saved in a word document if u cannot see it ZERO

Here is post, because it was deleted.

If I must reply...

DUAL is my Older brother
NYSCO is his best friend
Regardless if we are related and grew up together I can only say the following in my defense.. I will post it all in 1 post..but 1st a few thoughts.

I recently join this server and website almost 2 weeks ago and I didnt know when someone deletes a post that it can be seen again by master web owner.

I did email Zero before any of this happened i think 1 or 2 emails, which included info that I was being abused by my brother in game things like freezing, slaying me cause I camped.

I made a topic called Closed threads, which I believe ZERO misunderstood, which I also emailed him about after reading his response. Here is the link.

"I Tried to Should everyone and let everyone see who your dealing with but he continues to spam forums...after serveral IBIS Members had told him not to. So now for the 10th time I Must close this thread.

Comic has Problems with Authority Here.. Me and CO Been Here for About 6 Years or so....Do you really think were gonna let someone Disrupt our Community..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see I didnt open that thread yet Dual is implying he must close a thread he started.

Here is my only topics.... besides the introduction and suggestion of a achievment mod and a Server down thread....i have only began 6 threads 1 of which was a unban reququest which isnt spamming forums. I only had 5 other post before that request..

1st thread above response...Zero your only main concern was that you cant here what im saying and it doesnt show that I was banned... but I was thats why Recoil (admin) posted a thread to this ban becuase he was in the game with me...

2nd thread above I showed the steam id's because while in the pub I was banned by 1 of those 3 ID's. The fact that a admin came in and banned me and tked me wasnt even addressed..Since Zero has power to see if any of these Steam ID's are a admin is why I posted this thread since its against the RULES to ban without an ibis tag. (of course not looked into)

3rd thread above is after I was temp banned.. I would come back in game and Banned again....yet only thing addressed on this is topic is spam not the fact of admin abuse...

5th thread was kicked and banned for a spray. (fake CT or T Decoy) which I havent used since ban...

So there are my 5 threads that I have started yet I am accused of Spam and lies....

...I have admited to cheating in CSS in 2006 but my 2 accounts I play here isnt banned from Css cause I didnt cheat on css I cheated on CODMw2 and I admit that, which was back in dec....

The only reason I am stating my case is because I have returned to the css community and I have been wronged by my own brother and friend...

And a FYI VAC bans are based on Game Engines.. AKA source is a engine..however I am not banned on my accounts for source (css) only for codmw2...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVfyTWWWd7U <--paintball video of me NYSCO and DUAL in 2003

Thanks for reading...
Last edited by COMIC; Today at 07:25 PM.. Reason: many typos

OMGBEARS
04-16-2010, 07:05 PM

This is the post that was deleted. There was, indeed, a post.

Many people said dont reply because... it will get me banned... let me just say this....

DUAL is my Older brother [NAME EDITED OUT BY OMGBEARS]
NYSCO is his best friend [NAME EDITED OUT BY OMGBEARS]

Thanks for reading...

Dual
04-16-2010, 07:10 PM
Its seem here were not dealing with anyone with brains.......At no time did Zero find any ABUSE..............The Issue Here is if Zero is gonna Banned him from our Community and servers.....Thats the bottom Line............There over 10,000 servers.........if you don't Know how to act here...... go else where....Comic should be banned because I see more problems from him in the near future...

Spasm
04-16-2010, 07:15 PM
..if you don't Know how to act here...... go else where.....

Your the odd ball sticking out along with NYS. You think everyone is posting about you because its bullshit. HAHA what a joke. Take your own advice.

sangyou
04-16-2010, 07:17 PM
1) don't insult my intelligence.
2) why was that post deleted? you guys (nys and dual) still didn't answer that.
3) leave the boy be. he's just trying to have fun. and if he's breaking some arbitrary rules, i'm sure he won't do it again. if that day comes, i'll ban him myself.

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-16-2010, 07:21 PM
His post was deleted because he's posting personal info.

StarsMine
04-16-2010, 07:28 PM
His post was deleted because he's posting personal info.

http://www.lolblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/facepalm.jpg

So you admit you are his brother best freind? Is this really about you and his brother just having fun picking on duals younger brother.

If it was just personal info you could have just edited that out, also I fear it is to late if you were trying to hide your names

This bothers me, Comic did have a post here and you cant see it, either something glitched out or someone is pulling something funny

Perry
04-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Jeeze dual can you say anything without pissing someone off. both parties were in the wrong ADMIT IT. you have abused before and still continue too. stop picking on your brother. do it outside the servers and forums for godsakes. you and your friend NYS Co are just stat whores nothing else. when someone/something gets in your way of the perfect K/D ratio you eitehr kick or ban them for absurd amounts of time and with biased reasons. Get over yourself. You are not a god. just because your in the clan and an admin doesnt make you untouchable.

note. im typing on an iphone so its kinda crappy sorry.

Dual
04-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Its does not matter what anyone of you say...None of yous will have any input on whether Zero banned him For Good.......His Case is Over.......Now Judgement Day is Coming...

ZERO
04-16-2010, 10:29 PM
I restored his post. Sorry I thought I read all the posts in the first page, I only checked the second page for deleted posts.

You created 6 threads in 2 hours about the same topic!

Also your wording in the topic with the 3 steam ids was very clear that you were implying that they somehow belonged to NYS or dual.

Also here is a pic showing deleted threads. In this image alone he created 5 spam threads:

Spasm
04-16-2010, 10:37 PM
I restored his post. Sorry I thought I read all the posts in the first page, I only checked the second page for deleted posts.

Also here is a pic showing deleted threads. In this image alone he created 5 spam threads:

Mine has one post and it was deleted as spam, such bullshit. I guess all of us are lying about dual and nys co, we made it all up, everyone loves them, I better bow before dual the god now and ask for forgiveness. Your not going to do anything ZERO because you think we are lying for some damn reason. I am glad they have you brainwashed.

Nemesis
04-16-2010, 10:38 PM

from this pic it seems like there were multiple threads created by different people for the same topic all deleted.

on a somewhat side note, does it not seem that the forum 'moderation' has greatly increased lately? it seems that months ago threads were, for the most part, let be, however lately it seems that commets are deleted on a daily basis.

ZERO
04-16-2010, 10:40 PM
There was no form moderation a few months ago. Also how about we just have 5 or 50 different topics talking about the same thing then that will guarantee that I will not read it.

Nemesis
04-16-2010, 10:45 PM
There was no form moderation a few months ago. Also how about we just have 5 or 50 different topics talking about the same thing then that will guarantee that I will not read it.

it seems like a better idea to believe that your issues will be heard as opposed to being deleted by the person those complaints are directed at.

and whether there are 50 posts that arn't read or 1 post that is ignored, the result is the same.

Spasm
04-16-2010, 10:48 PM

Should be that way now. He probably was posting a lot because everytime he did it was deleted, he may have not been aware that you could see all the posts. Why was mine deleted? Was I spamming with my single post? Why do you ignore the fact that a large part of the community sees them as this way? Why do ignore the obvious issues and just comment on the spamming of admin abuse section?

Hell I proven to you the disrespect on the forums and you act as if its a non issue. These guys treat everyone this way, not everyone runs demo's all the time to catch admin abuse. It's hard to prove what started it because by the point you start with a demo, you lost the most important part, the instigating part, started by the admins.

If its all a lie then tell me WHY everyone is posting only about those 2. If the community didn't like the clan itself you would see abuse thread after thread posted about rapedollars mastaguns l vladninja, hell other admins. Nobody likes dual and nys piss poor attitude on life. Well on anything really. I'm guessing they are good at kissing ass because it sure seems like it. Hell I don't care man, your servers your rules. I can't say I will be around much longer.

ZERO
04-16-2010, 10:48 PM
I have opened 16 threads in the abuse section for you all to discuss the issue more. You need to use all 16 threads not just some of them. Also make sure that related information is not posted in the same threads. If you want to talk about something from the other thread just quote it but do not link it so that time can be wasted trying to find the quote from the original thread. Also if you think of a new idea do not make a new post and instead make a new thread. If you do not think they understood the first time just keep making threads. If someone has the same idea or issue and already made a thread make your own and post in the other threads about your thread.

Spasm
04-16-2010, 10:52 PM
I have opened 16 threads in the abuse section for you all to discuss the issue more. You need to use all 16 threads not just some of them. Also make sure that related information is not posted in the same threads. If you want to talk about something from the other thread just quote it but do not link it so that time can be wasted trying to find the quote from the original thread. Also if you think of a new idea do not make a new post and instead make a new thread. If you do not think they understood the first time just keep making threads. If someone has the same idea or issue and already made a thread make your own and post in the other threads about your thread.

Did you read my post Zero? Also I would love to see Duals delete time in correspondence with the post times.

Just read my last post please and answer it, PLEASE.

Nemesis
04-16-2010, 10:57 PM
its not all about the fact that the threads were closed, but also what is going to happen about it internally, if any.

if there is some punishment handed out, the community should be made aware of it, to show that their efforts and conserns are not for nothing.

ZERO
04-16-2010, 10:58 PM
There were only two threads that were made within 3 min of each other the rest had long spans. My point is that the threads should have been closed. I am looking it as if the admin in question was just a regular admin and the mods independent.

Jeimuzu
04-16-2010, 11:01 PM
I swear, I've been a good moderator so far, but I'm going to start slapping people if you guys start mass spamming the forums.

It's already hard enough trying to keep up with what is going on while looking for a car, setting up things with an apartment, and working constantly.

COMIC
04-16-2010, 11:02 PM
you know what Zero no disrespect but I already said in this thread that I didnt know that my post that was deleted, could be restored.. I have nothing to hide.. I have already said my part... And so have the others here that seem to see pass all the deception attempts and harrass me. (question is isnt all I said so far true regardless if I was unaware of the fact that post can be reinstated by you. The answer is yes... Why all of this..beats me I just come to play on your pub...nothing more nothning less.......

ZERO
04-16-2010, 11:02 PM
Oh no, I want to have 16 threads of flame wars going so they understand why there needed to be moderation.

Jeimuzu
04-16-2010, 11:03 PM
Oh no, I want to have 16 threads of flame wars going so they understand why there needed to be moderation.

Deeewwwwmmmmm!!!

XxMastagunzxX
04-16-2010, 11:07 PM
Everybody calm down. Log off the forums then come back tomorrow. We will all then realize how stupid this is.

ZERO
04-16-2010, 11:08 PM
I created this thread to warn comic not to spam the forums with threads about the same thing over and over again. I was trying to start everyone off with a fresh slate by showing that you can not have so many topics at the same time. I also wanted to make him aware of what to do if you do not agree with an admin.

But instead no one wants to let me have a chance to reset all sides b/c you are all (this goes for the clan members too) too caught up in just fighting each other.

XX0wnsXY
04-16-2010, 11:08 PM
*shakes bag* ... yeah my popcorn is almost gone.

Spasm
04-16-2010, 11:09 PM

Nothing gets done with one thread, alot of them get closed anyways. He did spam and yes some of those should have been consolidated into one thread, your right there. We understand that. We want something done about the abuse NYS and Dual dish out. We understand we need mods. What we don't need is two admins running around acting like they are better then everyone else and treating other people like shit. We don't want to get banned kicked or slayed or anything of that nature because we stand up for ourselves after getting talked down to. These guys tarnish the ibis clan and name and you do nothing but ignore it. You think we are all lying about them. That is basically what you said when you replied to the abuse threads. Once again you skipped my questions on my other post to flip out about the threads comic posted.

Jeimuzu
04-16-2010, 11:11 PM
Nothing gets done with one thread, alot of them get closed anyways.

The relevant threads that are closed are considered resolved. Deleted ones are (should be) unneeded. Though I understand part of Comic's reason for creating multiple threads may have been because he didn't know we could still see them.

loka
04-16-2010, 11:11 PM
Honestly, the threads comic posted should have been closed, but in view. Instead, they are deleted and the kid fucking rages. It doesn't matter if you guys can still see them. He can't and it's going to piss him off that HIMSELF cannot see them. See the logic in that? So here's a proposition. Don't delete threads. Just close them if your really tired of hearing what others want to say otherwise it looks like your just trying to hide something from the community. So really, both sides look like retards.

StarsMine
04-16-2010, 11:14 PM
Christ, the problem isnt no moderation, the problem is poor moderation. Like Comic said he did not know that you could see the deleted posts, small mistake.

Zero, I understand you are stressed but we need to give mods some ground rules, like if you are the admin the abuse is aimed at, you cant be the one to close it. if siblings/friends start a fight, put them both in time out.

Jeimuzu
04-16-2010, 11:16 PM
Zero, I understand you are stressed but we need to give mods some ground rules, like if you are the admin the abuse is aimed at, you cant be the one to close it. if siblings/friends start a fight, put them both in time out.

The forum rules specifically say "If you have problems do not bring it to the general forums. In fact, keep it to private messages if it's possible. If a compromise cannot be reached, post in the appropriate forum regarding the issue. Use your common sense here people," for a reason.

PM Zero if you have a problem that cannot be resolved in an orderly way.. It would probably be less work than him having to go through 20 threads.

loka
04-16-2010, 11:19 PM
The forum rules specifically say "If you have problems do not bring it to the general forums. In fact, keep it to private messages if it's possible. If a compromise cannot be reached, post in the appropriate forum regarding the issue. Use your common sense here people," for a reason.

PM Zero if you have a problem.. It would probably be less work than him having to go through 20 threads.

lol? What's the point of an abuse thread then? To bring up an issue. Or are you talking about shit we don't care about.

COMIC
04-16-2010, 11:20 PM
I created this thread to warn comic not to spam the forums with threads about the same thing over and over again. I was trying to start everyone off with a fresh slate by showing that you can not have so many topics at the same time. I also wanted to make him aware of what to do if you do not agree with an admin.

But instead no one wants to let me have a chance to reset all sides b/c you are all (this goes for the clan members too) too caught up in just fighting each other.

So even though after I posted my unban request and emailed you and waited for my unban to be reviewed , out of nowhere you make a topic about me which seems to show others how bad I am towards ibis? And thats a clean slate?

Spasm
04-16-2010, 11:20 PM

PM Zero if you have a problem.. It would probably be less work than him having to go through 20 threads.

I get no reply or something short that doesn't answer my question. I get no validation if anything is being done, if I am right or wrong. I understand he is busy but I think he thinks we are full of shit.

and besides Admin Abuse has its own section.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-16-2010, 11:21 PM
i completely agree w/ stars. anything relating to abuse from clanners, should be hands-off where they're concerned. if a judge is accused of something, is he allowed to sit and hold the gavel at his own trial? fuck no!

COMIC
04-16-2010, 11:23 PM
i completely agree w/ stars. anything relating to abuse from clanners, should be hands-off where they're concerned. if a judge is accused of something, is he allowed to sit and hold the gavel at his own trial? fuck no!

I know that 1 of my topics that was deleted was saying that exact same thing....

Jeimuzu
04-16-2010, 11:25 PM
lol? What's the point of an abuse thread then? To bring up an issue. Or are you talking about shit we don't care about.

They were keeping it to the appropriate forums, but they went about it wrong after the second or third thread.. I say use common sense, because it usually is a good thing. If you believe a moderator is doing something wrong and they end up moderating their own abuse thread to cover their arses, then wouldn't it be a smart thing to contact someone who is higher up? I.E. Zero..

But yeah, this is probably shit you don't care about.

Spasm
04-16-2010, 11:27 PM
They were keeping it to the appropriate forums, but they went about it wrong after the second or third thread.. I say use common sense, because it usually is a good thing. If you believe a moderator is doing something wrong and they end up moderating their own abuse thread to cover their arses, then wouldn't it be a smart thing to contact someone who is higher up? I.E. Zero..

He did, and so did I, it went nowhere obviously. Nothing was resolved.

StarsMine
04-16-2010, 11:28 PM

The problem is is that it KEEPS happening, so many abuse threads have been closed/deleated by the admins they were about without anyone else reviewing it.

loka
04-16-2010, 11:29 PM

You missed my earlier point. Don't delete threads. It doesn't matter if you can see them and it ends up spamming it on your behalf because personally I could give a fuck if it spams on your behalf. It wouldn't be a problem if someone had responded with "the matter is being looked at and please don't post again." and have it closed so he didn't need to keep spamming it. See how that takes care of the situation James? I swear sometimes your smart, but not street smart. Common sense does not apply in times of anger. Do keep that in mind.

Spasm
04-16-2010, 11:29 PM
this post Was deleted three times in a thread about them. I posted it once and it was removed in 5 mins. The thread itself was not removed. Just my post. I ended up reposting it 3 times and said screw it then I sent Zero a PM and no response and nothing was done, but I was told I was spamming. The thread itself was never removed, just my posts.
]Edit[ by the way, this was my first post agaisnt them pubicly.

Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
Well to make things easy for Zero and for others here are my thoughts.

a) Dual and NYS instigate things with regulars and people just playing on the server. They start a bunch of shit with them and then when someone says anything back its admin disrespect and BAN. The disrespect they show people on the server is downright ridiculus and the main reason I pulled my app. Just because your in ibis doesn't give you the right to treat others on the server like shit.

b) They stack teams on the regular and when something is said to fix them, the admins do nothing. I played aztec (last time I will play on the PuB) about a week ago and teams were so stacked the Ts could not leave spawn. I told the admins several times to switch teams or at least do something. After nothing was done eventually I just left, along with most of the T team.

c) Dual plays maps nobody wants to play and changes it in the MIDDLE of a map. They act like that its because of the map vote, but they just change it. I have NEVER seen any ibis admins do this EVER, Dual is the only one. Usually if an admin wants to play a different map he puts up a vote, not Dual or NYS. The maps he changes it to empty out the server, because nobody wants to play them. The reason why he doesn't do a vote is because nobody wants to play his maps, which means no votes for his map.

d) Dual is a stat whore. Which leads to a lot of the problems we have, namely the map problem and team stacking. He doesn't do anything because he doesn't want to fuck up his precious rank. He likes team stacking because it helps his K ratio. He plays bad maps because no one knows them and he can awp camp the map to death. He gives himself money along with NYS so he has an advantage over other players on the server. It would be different if he gave everyone money, but no he doesn't. (other admins give everyone money)

I know as of right now several admins that wait until dual and NYS are gone before they even try to get on the PuB to play. I don't play PuB anymore. If I want to play PuB I go to another server, which is what they tell the people playing on the server. If you don't like us leave, well I did. The thing is, they have never started shit with me personally, but it pisses me off the way they treat others. Anyways have a good day

StarsMine
04-16-2010, 11:36 PM
c) Dual plays maps nobody wants to play and changes it in the MIDDLE of a map. They act like that its because of the map vote, but they just change it. I have NEVER seen any ibis admins do this EVER, Dual is the only one. Usually if an admin wants to play a different map he puts up a vote, not Dual or NYS. The maps he changes it to empty out the server, because nobody wants to play them. The reason why he doesn't do a vote is because nobody wants to play his maps, which means no votes for his map.

We allow that, just most admins are nice enough to ask, the admin does not need the players consent to change maps.

Spasm
04-16-2010, 11:38 PM
We allow that, just most admins are nice enough to ask, the admin does not need the players consent to change maps.

How about the other stuff? I just posted it because I was posting my problems with them. I think its funny it was deleted in 5 mins flat.

Jeimuzu
04-16-2010, 11:40 PM
You missed my earlier point. Don't delete threads.

I've never deleted threads unless they're duplicates or unless someone is spamming. But, I understand your point of view, and I will keep in mind the humanoid emotion called anger. Though I would like for you to understand my point of view as well.. I've seen it before.. Threads are closed, yet more continue to be made about the same thing over and over again.. It just seems best for us to either delete them so Zero should be able to know that he doesn't have to go through them, or for the user to just PM him directly. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way now.

I would like to leave this thread on good terms with everyone.. I might not have understood everything going on at first, but I sincerely hope the issues will be resolved shortly. I have to agree with Zero.. None of us should close this.

SZFlow
04-16-2010, 11:41 PM
Here... i've had enough... welcome to 3 days ago... This is a simple demo I took of Dual's and Nys Co's abuse towards a PAYING admin... someone who personally supports the server and wants what's best for the server... enough said... this is bs... and if this gets deleted... I have a screenshot... welcome to the real dual and nys co...

http://uploading.com/files/get/f97a9a62/

COMIC
04-16-2010, 11:41 PM
I have reviewed the threads related to comic and the only thing that actually had any real issue was that the spray he was banned for was allowed. This however has not been repeated and is not classified under abuse. .

I agree..... so why am I still banned?

I wasnt hacking nore was I ever accused of hacking on IBIS, and I broke no other rules.....so why havent I been reinstated? Who was the admin that banned me under fake name with no ibis tags,... These things should have been addressed...

Spasm
04-16-2010, 11:43 PM
I've never deleted threads unless they're duplicates or unless someone is spamming. But, I understand your point of view, and I will keep in mind the humanoid emotion called anger. Though I would like for you to understand my point of view as well.. I've seen it before.. Threads are closed, yet more continue to be made about the same thing over and over again.. It just seems best for us to either delete them so Zero should be able to know that he doesn't have to go through them, or for the user to just PM him directly. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way now.

I would like to leave this thread on good terms with everyone.. I might not have understood everything going on at first, but I sincerely hope the issues will be resolved shortly. I have to agree with Zero.. None of us should close this.

This is the kind of respect I admire out of good clan members +1

Jeimuzu
04-16-2010, 11:43 PM
I'll try to review the demo. Hopefully I have the map.

SZFlow
04-16-2010, 11:44 PM
I agree..... so why am I still banned?

makes no sense as to why you are banned honestly.... if there's no foul then why are you banned? Casue of prior infractions? Sounds pretty contradictive to me....

StarsMine
04-16-2010, 11:45 PM
You know we have the clan members to get a load off of Zero, but it doesnt seem to be working that way at this point, Zero has to sift through 100s of pms a day, partially because of the bullshit some of the clan members are pulling. what I want to see is something happen, NYCO and Dual set a bad example, and if they act like they do on Ibis servers, and on these forums when playing else wear, that image people get rubs off on anyone associated with IBIS.

Spasm
04-16-2010, 11:50 PM
Here... i've had enough... welcome to 3 days ago... This is a simple demo I took of Dual's and Nys Co's abuse towards a PAYING admin... someone who personally supports the server and wants what's best for the server... enough said... this is bs... and if this gets deleted... I have a screenshot... welcome to the real dual and nys co...

http://uploading.com/files/get/f97a9a62/

thats it right there, thats how they treat so many different people and the reaosn we hate them. GREAT DEMO +1

Thats how they treat an admin, how do you think they treat regulars and just random people coming into the PuB?

loka
04-16-2010, 11:52 PM

lol I'm happy I can give you a kick in the ass to realize emotion takes over common sense, James. I understand where you're coming from, but you have to realize that as long as someone states in the thread closed that "the matter will be looked at" you will not get a barrage of spam threads, and angry cynicism. Instead, the the threads that were (majority were deleted) did not reply to the issue at hand to give a response that "The matter will be looked into. Please allow xx amount of days for review and the thread will be reopened for a final word". What Spasm and few are trying to indicate prior to this thread and in this thread is taking a more professional approach other than deleting a thread or saying something obnoxious and closing the thread. It takes a big man to be the bigger man.

SZFlow
04-16-2010, 11:53 PM
sorry... here's a repost of that demo 1835

Vladninja
04-16-2010, 11:54 PM
Well I think the Clan members have been helping Zero.

I mean everyone seems pretty happy when I'm in WCS...
I even muted Comic last night for half an hour cause he talks to much... but he took it like a man.... and we playd together for several maps.

I'm sure I can drop some gems of wisdom on this Clan moderator issue tomorrow but tonight I'm just to tired.

Spasm
04-16-2010, 11:55 PM
Well I think the Clan members have been helping Zero.

I mean everyone seems pretty happy when I'm in WCS...
I even muted Comic last night for half an hour cause he talks to much... but he took it like a man.... and we playd together for several maps.

I'm sure I can drop some gems of wisdom on this Clan moderator issue tomorrow but tonight I'm just to tired.

Your another one of the good clan memebrs. I have respect for you and you give it back. Please watch that demo, its what we have been talking about, and hard evidence agaisnt them.

SZFlow
04-16-2010, 11:58 PM
just so you know... i personally sent that demo to zero a few days ago and he didn't even respond... this is the kind of thing that dual and NYs Co delete.... solid fucking evidence against them.... i still have screentshots of every single post i've made that got deleted by them.... good luck guys... can't cover this one up...

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-17-2010, 12:04 AM
:sigh:

Admin should close this thread, nothing but flame, troll, and off topic thread now.

My 2 cents, as far as ive seen and heard comic hasn't done anything wrong. He does though have to stop spamming the forums.

I don't now what happen in the servers, both nys and dual do what is correct everytime i play in the server with them.

Comic may talk alot, but nothing a mute can't handle. :icon_mrgreen:

That's basically about it, i read that he has hack on other accounts, but hasn't hack yet on css.

I don't know comic as well as nys and dual so i can only give my judgement base off what i can see and read.

He shouldn't be ban in the pub, unless zer0 think's it is needed.

Jeimuzu
04-17-2010, 12:05 AM
Would you be kind enough to upload the map that Demo was recorded on as well? Or tell me what map it was? (to rule out whether or not CS:S is crashing for no reason..) I'm on a laptop at the moment.

Spasm
04-17-2010, 12:05 AM
:sigh:

Admin should close this thread, nothing but flame, troll, and off topic thread now.

My 2 cents, as far as ive seen and heard comic hasn't done anything wrong. He does though have to stop spamming the forums.

I don't now what happen in the servers, both nys and dual do what is correct everytime i play in the server with them.

Comic may talk alot, but nothing a mute can't handle. :icon_mrgreen:

That's basically about it, i read that he has hack on other accounts, but hasn't hack yet on css.

I don't know comic as well as nys and dual so i can only give my judgement base off what i can see and read.

you watch the demo or just pull that out of your ass?

SZFlow
04-17-2010, 12:07 AM
Would you be kind enough to upload the map that Demo was recorded on as well? Or tell me what map it was? (to rule out whether or not CS:S is crashing for no reason..) I'm on a laptop at the moment.

it was cs_assault... a basic cs:s map

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-17-2010, 12:07 AM
you watch the demo or just pull that out of your ass?

it's what ive seen, i haven't watch the demo.

Spasm
04-17-2010, 12:08 AM

its cs_assualt

Spasm
04-17-2010, 12:09 AM
it's what ive seen, i haven't watch the demo.

do watch, you will see where we are coming from and just wont think we are full of shit.

Jeimuzu
04-17-2010, 12:09 AM
it was cs_assault... a basic cs:s map

Stupid laptop..

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-17-2010, 12:12 AM
do watch, you will see where we are coming from and just wont think we are full of shit.

never said anyone being full of shit :headache:.

Spasm
04-17-2010, 12:13 AM
never said anyone being full of shit :headache:.

you want this thread closed, when its the first thread to actually expose them for who they are. The stuff in that demo I have personally seen them do to just random people in the Pub, just for shits and giggles. Its downright rude and disrespectful.

SZFlow
04-17-2010, 12:18 AM
you want this thread closed, when its the first thread to actually expose them for who they are. The stuff in that demo I have personally seen them do to just random people in the Pub, just for shits and giggles. Its downright rude and disrespectful.

I fully agree man... whether you're a random person who passes through or someone who pays to support the server... you get treated the same by those two... And zero if you're reading this... I know you run this as a business... is this really how you want your employees/friends to run things while you're not here? Be serious man...

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-17-2010, 12:18 AM

after watching the demo, there's disrespect both ways. Yes Dual and NYS do "bully" if thats the correct word im looking for, but it's nothing that bad. If they ban him, or repeatedly kick him i would see why. I see were dual and NYS are coming from were they say comics been known to hack.

I'm fence sitting this 1. my 2 cents.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-17-2010, 12:21 AM
lets wonder how did comic find us? did he just serendipitously stumble upon our servers while cruising the 12000 + servers out there (note, very unlikely)

what i'm saying is did he find out about ibis through his brother?

Spasm
04-17-2010, 12:21 AM
after watching the demo, there's disrespect both ways. Yes Dual and NYS do "bully" if thats the correct word im looking for, but it's nothing that bad. If they ban him, or repeatedly kick him i would see why. I see were dual and NYS are coming from were they say comics been known to hack.

I'm fence sitting this 1. my 2 cents.

They disrespect other people and admins which is violation of the ToS

Don't act like this is the oinly thime it has happened, this is just one instance that was demo'd. They pull this shit all the time.

SZFlow
04-17-2010, 12:23 AM
again... if you're too lazy/dumb to view the demo....

qT9v2OxrxaU

Dual and NYS Co talk so much shit to a PAYING admin... someone who supports the community.... seriously... if that's how you want IBIS to be represtented... then IBIS is a joke.... I don't mean to disrespect those that are actually good Clan members... but to those that are... do you want to be associated with that?

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-17-2010, 12:25 AM
They disrespect other people and admins which is violation of the ToS

Don't act like this is the oinly thime it has happened, this is just one instance that was demo'd. They pull this shit all the time.

what is the answer your looking for?

-(Zero makes offical post.)-

Nys and dual, your both loseing admin power and must make an appology to the entire pub community.
------------

Not going to happen.

Minor abuse, it's been notice. It eventually will add up, but this is minor. Every admin has abuse, there is no perfect admin. The only admins who have not abuse, are admins who don't even use there admin in the first place.

Comic probably will get unban, and kept watch closely. That's probably the only thing thats going to come out of this.

Spasm
04-17-2010, 12:28 AM
again... if you're too lazy/dumb to view the demo....

qT9v2OxrxaU

Dual and NYS Co talk so much shit to a PAYING admin... someone who supports the community.... seriously... if that's how you want IBIS to be represtented... then IBIS is a joke.... I don't mean to disrespect those that are actually good Clan members... but to those that are... do you want to be associated with that?

Nice you tube video.

Heres the thing, if that had not been an admin, they would have kicked and banned him for disrespecting admin.

I went to this server for a week, and every single time I played with them they were disrespecting and abusing.

COMIC
04-17-2010, 12:29 AM
lets wonder how did comic find us? did he just serendipitously stumble upon our servers while cruising the 12000 + servers out there (note, very unlikely)

what i'm saying is did he find out about ibis through his brother?

About 2 weeks ago I was waitng for Shed to be delievered so I can build it for my brother and I did but since we waited many hours for home depot to deliver the shed My bro Invited me to play on 1 of his many PC's so I did and he was watching Demigod.... he thought he was hacking because demi plays great and took his top place... Prior to that day I never played Css Since 2006.. Then like 2 days later he asked me to play..thats all. (so i was invited by my brother)

Here is a Demo of NYSCO and DUAL on same mic spec me and bothering me ...Its pretty long demo but you can see they are mocking me cause since the ban I havent talked to them. Why come into a pub not play and talk trash? Who cares its childish..... I just wish Zero would fix all this now...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JWJWWATZ

Spasm
04-17-2010, 12:31 AM
what is the answer your looking for?

-(Zero makes offical post.)-

Nys and dual, your both loseing admin power and must make an appology to the entire pub community.
------------

Not going to happen.

Minor abuse, it's been notice. It eventually will add up, but this is minor. Every admin has abuse, there is no perfect admin. The only admins who have not abuse, are admins who don't even use there admin in the first place.

Comic probably will get unban, and kept watch closely. That's probably the only thing thats going to come out of this.

These guys know what they are doing is wrong and don't give a shit because they can get away with it. It isn't their first time, they do it a lot.

We want them punished, that is the answer. That is what they deserve. Do you really think admin running things like that looks good on the ibis community? Do you care? It seems like you don't.

StarsMine
04-17-2010, 12:34 AM
Minor abuse, it's been notice. It eventually will add up, but this is minor.

it is accumulating, and fast, Because Dual and NYCO keep getting away with, they keep pulling stunts of disrespect. I dont think anyone in there right mind thinks they would loose there stunts because of this, be we do want something to happen, like a demotion in the clan (off the top of my head) from what I hear, they have seniority over many people. Or something else. We just want to see the rules enforced really.

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-17-2010, 12:36 AM
These guys know what they are doing is wrong and don't give a shit because they can get away with it. It isn't their first time, they do it a lot.

We want them punished, that is the answer. That is what they deserve. Do you really think admin running things like that looks good on the ibis community? Do you care? It seems like you don't.

tbh i don't care, cause i already know whats going to happen.

NYS and Dual wont get "punished". Comic will be unban.

I don't have a problem with this, They want whats best for the server, they've been apart of it for many years. They may be a bit tougher then what your used to in the community, but it's there style of how they deal with situations.

Recoil
04-17-2010, 12:36 AM
Okay. I'll put my two cents in, I've avoided posting because I don't want to get involved in a pissing match here and still don't. This will be my only post in the thread.

Honestly, all I want from Dual and NYS is to admit they were wrong, they abused their admin, and an apology for the way they treat me and everyone else they've ever treated like that. I also want an apology from them for deleting my posts when they attacked me in my own application and I spoke back only to have my posts deleted. THAT is ALL I really want.

END

Spasm
04-17-2010, 12:38 AM
tbh i don't care, cause i already know whats going to happen.

NYS and Dual wont get "punished". Comic will be unban.

I don't have a problem with this, They want whats best for the server, they've been apart of it for many years. They may be a bit tougher then what your used to in the community, but it's there style of how they deal with situations.

As long as running off the community and treating others like shit is best for the community, then yes your right. It isn't a style unless you consider it abuse style. The community is his bitch and he can treat us how he wants. Your ignorant.

SZFlow
04-17-2010, 12:38 AM

Ok look... I'm putting my own ass on the line here cause i actually pay to have a reserved slot....

I fully agree that they only get away with what they're doing cause ZERO wont do anything about it. I initially thought that this was a great server to play on until these two jerks made themselves known.... was quite ridiculous... but now... in the 4.5 month i've been playing (2.5 have been on this pub serve alone) they have ruined the community altogether. Most of my friends on my steam list are the IBIS regs... and 90%agree that dual and NYS CO abuse the fuck out of their "clan" statuses.... Wake up ZERO and see what your clan boils down to... would you personally let your friend abuse people who actually pay to keep your community alive? I think not...

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-17-2010, 12:43 AM
As long as running off the community and treating others like shit is best for the community, then yes your right. It isn't a style unless you consider it abuse style. The community is his bitch and he can treat us how he wants. Your ignorant.

ignorant about what? Yes he may be bit of a hardass, but he's got the community first. Yes Comic was ban because of LEGITAMITE FACTS. Don't tell me i don't know nys or dual, because i've been here almost 4 years. It's only recently since ive played with them, and they've hardly change in the 4 years ive known them.

Hows ibis doing?

Answer that, if i'm to ignorant, please call this statement shananigans. Yes Recoil was harrased, but everyone gets it. Not just him, it's part of the game If you don't want to get harrased, don't be a jack ass and do what's right.

StarsMine
04-17-2010, 12:44 AM
Alright I watched that demo, not only was that just stupid and disrespectful I have to say one thing to Dual, YOU FUCKING INVITED HIM HERE, and your saying that shit about him, WTF. Was this all just a trap to tease your younger brother and think you can get away with simply because you are a clan member. That.... >.< :plzdie:

SZFlow
04-17-2010, 12:48 AM
ignorant about what? Yes he may be bit of a hardass, but he's got the community first. Yes Comic was ban because of LEGITAMITE FACTS. Don't tell me i don't know nys or dual, because i've been here almost 4 years. It's only recently since ive played with them, and they've hardly change in the 4 years ive known them.

Hows ibis doing?

Answer that, if i'm to ignorant, please call this statement shananigans. Yes Recoil was harrased, but everyone gets it. Not just him, it's part of the game If you don't want to get harrased, don't be a jack ass and do what's right.

So in your own words it's ok to abuse people who pay to let you play and for other people to be abused by them? Are you kidding me? I played with you earlier and you in fact pay your own way in.... is this really how you want to be represented?

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-17-2010, 12:50 AM
So in your own words it's ok to abuse people who pay to let you play and for other people to be abused by them? Are you kidding me? I played with you earlier and you in fact pay your own way in.... is this really how you want to be represented?

WHERE DO I SAY ITS OKAY TO ABUSE PEOPLE.

i must be blind or something.

Can you comprehend what i wrote?

Do i need to explain something to you so you can understand?

Re-read what i said.

Spasm
04-17-2010, 12:51 AM
WHERE DO I SAY ITS OKAY TO ABUSE PEOPLE.

i must be blind or something.

Can you comprehend what i wrote?

Do i need to explain something to you so you can understand?

Re-read what i said.

its what u said summarized

Spasm
04-17-2010, 12:58 AM
Default Tos
1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.
2) Map changes will be dictated by clan members*** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing the map to what he / she wants. However, this is not to be abused by rapid map changes.
3) If there is a debate between two standard admins regarding a hacker, no ban will take place.
4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.
6) ABSOLUTLY no public flaming / arguing between clan members.
7) No Banning clan members or admins.
8)A demo must be recorded of a hacker prior to a hackers ban.
9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.)
10) All bans must have a demo to be perma
11) Punishment should be issued in accordance with the server rules topic located in the rules forum http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495

Breaking these rules in any way will result in admin privileges being revoked, and for more severe cases being removed from the clan, server, ect. All cases will be evaluated and assessed by high ranking clan members. If you feel that a clan member / admin has broken any of these rules, please post in the correct fourm. Admin is not refundable.

THE HOLY SH**T!
04-17-2010, 12:58 AM
its what u said summarized

I'm done, i don't think you guys understand anything at this point.

o-well. Good day.

SZFlow
04-17-2010, 01:02 AM

Hows ibis doing?

A bit of a hardass? Are you fuckin kidding me? The guys a total douche... he kick/bans/deltees any post against him from everyone who kills him and/or says anything against him... I got kicked 3 times in one night and one time was for saying "Are you serious?" and that was the first time I met "Dual".... Community first my ass.... if he was actually concerned about the people that actually keep himself playing here for free...

And actually yes... you are ignorant for not even viewing the demo I took... and if you did view it... then you're ignorant for not seeing the blatant Violation of the rules.... welcome to the real IBIS...

SZFlow
04-17-2010, 01:09 AM
Breaking these rules in any way will result in admin privileges being revoked, and for more severe cases being removed from the clan, server, ect. All cases will be evaluated and assessed by high ranking clan members. If you feel that a clan member / admin has broken any of these rules, please post in the correct fourm. Admin is not refundable.

The great part is GL posting anything against them since they'll just delete it anyways...

Weak... just weak...

thank god for screenshots to show the community how things actually are...

http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr186/szfl0w/th_recoilapp.jpg (http://s482.photobucket.com/albums/rr186/szfl0w/?action=view&current=recoilapp.jpg)
http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr186/szfl0w/th_dual1.png (http://s482.photobucket.com/albums/rr186/szfl0w/?action=view&current=dual1.png)
http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr186/szfl0w/th_dual3-1.jpg (http://s482.photobucket.com/albums/rr186/szfl0w/?action=view&current=dual3-1.jpg)
http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr186/szfl0w/th_Dual.png (http://s482.photobucket.com/albums/rr186/szfl0w/?action=view&current=Dual.png)

I still have more just in case anything else gets deleted....

Perry
04-17-2010, 03:06 AM
sorry i couldnt read through 4 more pages of bullshit. the bottom line is Dual and NYS Co are both abusing in some way and point. Comic was raging and kept posting because he thought the post was deleted and that NO ONE COULD SEE THEM. Its an honest mistake imo. Same with me i created 2 posts then pmed all the mods for admin abuse forum because i thought once deleted, no one could ever see them again. I do apologize and im pretty sure comic will too. I dont know the IBIS community that well since i have only been here a month or so but it seems like the whole chain of command is fucked up. Zero you have alot of shit on your hands with dealing with life, and a growing community here. Have someone YOU COMPLETELY TRUST to be a second while your away. A person who can be non biased when it comes to clan members and personal friends issues. Dont have the admin in question of abuse be able to delete and close threads about themselves. Figure a way to punish them if they do like, no admin for a week or so. Just so that everyone can have a chance to say what they need to say. This whole shitstorm happened because 2 admins in question deleted posts about there abuse. No matter how absurd the abuse claim might be let it be shown so people can see and take a view on it. Im sure if you honestly did nothing wrong you wont have anything to hide. Deleting threads and insulting memebers, players, and the plantiff only makes you look bad and possibly guilty.

Just .02 more of my cents.

XxMastagunzxX
04-17-2010, 10:13 PM
Who closed this?

Jeimuzu
04-17-2010, 10:16 PM
Who closed this?

Twas not I. or Rape. or Ninja.

(sorry james, we are lazy its easier to edit posts)