2. Chili quake (8.8 magnitude) that threatened the Pacific with a tsunami

9nI356tr3UM

3. Western Mexico (7.2 magnitude) reached California and Nevada

U8xR01w2SkQ

4. China quake (6.9 magnitude)

bLZUJDCI1Sc

5. Philippines quake (6.2 magnitude)

Q0nvV0R3aNg

6. Papua New Guinea quake (6.3 magnitude)

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/04/17/papua.new.guinea.earthquake/index.html

7. Volcano in Iceland that shut down flights all over Europe. (Predicted to set off neighboring volcano) Germany has airspaced closed as well

DwJstrraeUw

aNtv9sHSL0E
This is definitely going to be year to remember. It makes me wonder though if 2012 is really going to fuck shit up.

Jeimuzu
04-18-2010, 09:41 AM
I expect 2012 to bring upon us an outbreak of zombies. I'll be ready.. I've got my katana, and I've got my shotgun. Still not old enough to buy a P90.. -_-''

mastercheff
04-18-2010, 09:43 AM
I expect 2012 to bring upon us an outbreak of zombies. I'll be ready.. I've got my katana, and I've got my shotgun. Still not old enough to buy a P90.. -_-''

Also, I would like to add.. Care for those only in your room, for those are the ones you make a difference to. Worry about anything else, and you have the time to do something about it.

I've got a toilet seat in hand.

Spasm
04-18-2010, 09:50 AM
2012 anyone, tell me we have seen this movie lol.

BladeTwinSwords
04-18-2010, 09:54 AM

I have instructional videos about how NOT to setup a barricade, along with zombie flicks where people are being total idiots.

I also have a portable whiteboard and erasable marker so we can play tic-tac-toe.

mastercheff
04-18-2010, 10:10 AM
I have instructional videos about how NOT to setup a barricade, along with zombie flicks where people are being total idiots.

I also have a portable whiteboard and erasable marker so we can play tic-tac-toe.

What about an ipod so we could listen so some crappy songs while we get nom'd on.

Rage
04-18-2010, 10:32 AM
What about an ipod so we could listen so some crappy songs while we get nom'd on.

And once your batteries die.. your fucked.

The way i see it... i've got a ton of advantage. I live right in the middle of nowhere, nothing worth bombing around my place, and zombies will likely rape NYC and LA before anything even gets close to my town.

Plus i live near a graveyard so if shit starts to go downhill, i got the element of surprise to boobytrap that fucking place!

Holy-Sonic
04-18-2010, 11:48 AM
All this shit has happened this year...

1. Haiti quake (7 magnitude)

BcsyCLD_W8w

2. Chili quake (8.8 magnitude) that threatened the Pacific with a tsunami

9nI356tr3UM

3. Western Mexico (7.2 magnitude) reached California and Nevada

U8xR01w2SkQ

4. China quake (6.9 magnitude)

bLZUJDCI1Sc

5. Philippines quake (6.2 magnitude)

Q0nvV0R3aNg

6. Papua New Guinea quake (6.3 magnitude)

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/04/17/papua.new.guinea.earthquake/index.html

7. Volcano in Iceland that shut down flights all over Europe. (Predicted to set off neighboring volcano) Germany has airspaced closed as well

DwJstrraeUw

aNtv9sHSL0E
This is definitely going to be year to remember. It makes me wonder though if 2012 is really going to fuck shit up.

ahahahah I was in Mexicali, because I wanted to buy some Mexican Candy, Lucas to be exact, because the US over prices I can get 10- 12 packs of Lucas for 5 dollars, US fucking 25 dollars. and I was like FUCK NO, I fell it was way to strong., then when I reached Tijuana I was like FFS, my taco building destroyed, lucky he trusted dog and went outside on his portable shit and I was like yes~ but I saw the police that went to get the 2 dead people =/

and for the next part, scientist predict the next earthquake will be in Orange County. or Southern California =-=

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-22-2010, 07:22 PM
thats some crazy shit

2012... ill be in Afghanistan the winter of 2012 o.O

O SNAP

ill be theree to see all this theorized epicness (well for one of the larger theroys)

but yea earth quakes are going insane latley huh

uuntiltheendd
04-23-2010, 09:51 AM
well all i know is im going to try and buy a firearm by 2012 because people are going to go nuts. y2k was bad enough but 2012? they had a movie about it.. oh and the mayans predicted something would happen. cant argue with that. :violin:

XxMastagunzxX
04-24-2010, 09:39 PM
The years not even fucking half way over yet.

uuntiltheendd
04-28-2010, 12:41 AM
well today in my area we had all of this happen between six and eight pm. first at six, it was extremely hot outside. then it seems out of nowhere it began to storm, the wind was blowing like crazy, and the temperature dropped a lot. it was chilly outside. then after the rain, there were two rainbows side by side. i have never seen that shit before. then after the rainbows, there was a green tint to the atmosphere. i say atmosphere because i dont know what other word to use. it just seemed like it was green outside. then all of the damn clouds in the sky were pink. i have seen a sunset before and have seen the clouds way out in the distant being pink but i have never seen every damn cloud in the sky being pink as far as i could see in any direction. all of this stuff was wierd but i guess its nothing..

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-28-2010, 04:26 PM
were you on acid when you went female there for a moment?

demonater10
04-28-2010, 04:50 PM
All I know, is that I saw some huge as tits on that black woman.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-28-2010, 06:56 PM
All I know, is that I saw some huge as tits on that black woman.

mmmmm tits

demonater10
04-28-2010, 08:46 PM
mmmmm tits

You understand me.

uuntiltheendd
04-28-2010, 09:30 PM
were you on acid when you went female there for a moment?

probably. and so was the whole city of north augusta.