PDA

View Full Version : The Map Removal and Questioning List

BladeTwinSwords
04-18-2010, 09:39 AM
Upon looking at the ZMOD maps, I have noticed a group of about 20 or so that are never played at all. There are many that are just updates. I know of several that are rejected about 5 minutes into the map. I have made this thread to determine what maps are very well done and which ones are despised by all. I do realize that the last time maps were removed, it resulted in a lot of outrage. Let's try to be more precise in why these maps are good or bad. Even if maps don't get removed, we will still have a list to go by that we can use to pick less played but well liked maps instead of having to play the same recycled maps over and over again.

mastercheff
04-18-2010, 09:44 AM
Um Kavinsky tried doing this... didn't work out as well he planned.

BladeTwinSwords
04-18-2010, 09:51 AM
Um Kavinsky tried doing this... didn't work out as well he planned.

Even if maps don't get removed, we will still have a list to go by that we can use to pick less played but well liked maps instead of having to play the same recycled maps over and over again.

I don't think any person in here can memorize about 150 different map names and what they look like.

*sigh* For some reason, I feel as though the lack of authority has caused people to not read entire posts.

mastercheff
04-18-2010, 12:23 PM
Even if maps don't get removed, we will still have a list to go by that we can use to pick less played but well liked maps instead of having to play the same recycled maps over and over again.

I don't think any person in here can memorize about 150 different map names and what they look like.

*sigh* For some reason, I feel as though the lack of authority has caused people to not read entire posts.

half of the time players still whine about not being able to play the shitty maps

Kavinsky
04-19-2010, 04:08 PM
yeah and your wasting your time so dont even bother zm's dead anyways.

mastercheff
04-19-2010, 06:11 PM
yeah and your wasting your time so dont even bother zm's dead anyways.

theres still a sliver of hope

Kavinsky
04-19-2010, 06:17 PM
I doubt it, its long since pased the time he could have fixed it.