PDA

View Full Version : So I just got...

ChronicVT
04-18-2010, 01:38 PM
I just picked up an XBox 360 (120GB), purchased Left 4 Dead 2 (and a handful of other games... preordered UFC 2010... but still waiting for my Modern Warfare 2) and joined XBox Live...

So I was wondering how many of you also play XBox Live...

If you do and I would appreciate you dropping me an invite... and still hope to see you all in both places... peace

ps L4D2 is highly addicting, and may result in family happiness because you are "wasting your life on a silly little video game" (sez my negelected wife)...

anex
04-18-2010, 02:38 PM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1604

mastercheff
04-18-2010, 06:56 PM
I just picked up an XBox 360 (120GB), purchased Left 4 Dead 2 (and a handful of other games... preordered UFC 2010... but still waiting for my Modern Warfare 2) and joined XBox Live...

So I was wondering how many of you also play XBox Live...

If you do and I would appreciate you dropping me an invite... and still hope to see you all in both places... peace

ps L4D2 is highly addicting, and may result in family happiness because you are "wasting your life on a silly little video game" (sez my negelected wife)...

My parents say playing shooty games make me violent but really its the fact that they say i can't which pisses me off even more and makes me want to play them EVEN MOAR.