PDA

View Full Version : Can we stop the NYS and Dual thing.

Swifcfer
04-19-2010, 06:39 PM
This is all everyones talking about and its getting kinda annoying because there meany different threads about it..

Swifcfer
04-19-2010, 06:50 PM
Honestly if they did acullly abuse zero would do something about it., I just went threw the first page of admin abuse THERES 15 ABOUT NYS OR DUAL admin abusing. Honestly just put all your comments on the same thread as someone else we dont need 15..

acolyte_to_jippity
04-19-2010, 07:24 PM
the problem is is that that one thread will be closed by...guess who?

nys or dual

Heavytabbs
04-19-2010, 07:33 PM
everyone needs to just stop whining. Zero hasn't done anything yet for a reason. I doubt he will do anything until there is a noticeable change in how many people play pub, or the server's "ratings" go down the tubes. NYS and Dual are only two people and I think everyone should just stop fapping to these threads, and just play the game. Let them keep up their antics... eventually they will do something worth pissing off zero and they'll get theirs... until then, I have to side with them and say you're all just bitching...

Nemesis
04-19-2010, 08:01 PM
everyone needs to just stop whining. Zero hasn't done anything yet for a reason. I doubt he will do anything until there is a noticeable change in how many people play pub, or the server's "ratings" go down the tubes. NYS and Dual are only two people and I think everyone should just stop fapping to these threads, and just play the game. Let them keep up their antics... eventually they will do something worth pissing off zero and they'll get theirs... until then, I have to side with them and say you're all just bitching...

i fucking hate you, i hate you like tuna.

Swifcfer
04-19-2010, 08:10 PM
Well acolyte you got a point there but then just message zero if you really got a problem, but i agree with him zero hasn't done anything yet for a reason

Spasm
04-19-2010, 08:20 PM
This thread does not belong here. You complain about everyone posting about it yet you make a new thread where it doesn't belong what so ever. Rules and admin abuse are that way ---->

Nemesis
04-19-2010, 08:26 PM
Well acolyte you got a point there but then just message zero if you really got a problem, but i agree with him zero hasn't done anything yet for a reason

like you could have done instead of this abortion?

StarsMine
04-19-2010, 08:44 PM
So you think making a new thread will stop all the threads? yea... :stupid:

Scrubbleboo
04-19-2010, 11:48 PM
So you think making a new thread will stop all the threads? yea... :stupid:

This.

http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr144/imfallen_angel/sharkderpdurrhurr.jpg

OMGBEARS
04-20-2010, 12:16 AM
This is all everyones talking about and its getting kinda annoying because there meany different threads about it..

TL;DR version of practically every response to this thread:

Your pleas for us to stop simply intensify our efforts to continue!

Clone
04-20-2010, 03:11 PM
and it begins again in another part of the forum... STOP it you idiots ur just making it worse.

NYS and DUAL are smart asses who think they can get away with anything YEAH we get that.. its no use beating a dead horse or live horse behind bullet proof glass so just let it be and let them continue being the idiots they are.. KK

Clone

acolyte_to_jippity
04-20-2010, 03:24 PM
and it begins again in another part of the forum... STOP it you idiots ur just making it worse.

NYS and DUAL are smart asses who think they can get away with anything YEAH we get that.. its no use beating a dead horse or live horse behind bullet proof glass so just let it be and let them continue being the idiots they are.. KK

Clone

you don't beat dead horses!! everyone knows that!

YCz0JWJoqHw

mastercheff
04-20-2010, 05:13 PM
This thread does not belong here. You complain about everyone posting about it yet you make a new thread where it doesn't belong what so ever. Rules and admin abuse are that way ---->

Indeed Spasm rocks the house.

Perry
04-20-2010, 10:39 PM
verily

Rapedollar$
04-20-2010, 11:08 PM
im sick of this shit. if this shit dosnt involve you, leave it the fuck alone.

closed