PDA

View Full Version : Hell Demon bug or not? Please help !

Bullshit
04-20-2010, 12:22 AM
I was playing with this guy. He was playing on hell demon. The map before de_dust2 we played cs_italy where he reached a speed of 360% over 2 min. And sometimes he did this over just some seconds. Then i started spec him to see what was happening. And then i just saw the most wierd thing. Hes speed was increassed amizingly fast. He all the time when poeple asked how he runned that fast he always claim that it was the race. Yes i believe that. But in the demo we can see that he reached 180% speed in under 2 min. Hes ultimate lvl was 1. And i know that the cooldown for that lvl is 40 sec.

Please try look at the demo and tell how this is happening

Chikun
04-20-2010, 02:41 AM
Sometimes it keeps giving you points when you use your ultimate

ZERO
04-24-2010, 05:12 PM
But you can only use your ultimate every like 35 seconds and it resets at the end of the round....

Swifcfer
04-24-2010, 06:48 PM
Well when i play hells demon (maxed) its every 20 sec for ulti and you can place point in

Speed
health
power

Some round every 20 secs you can put 2 point in the same one and other you only can put 1, Its different every time.

Also the amount of extra speed,power,health you get from one point is different every time. For me i use the points for power sometimes it goes up only 3, others 5 and even 7. So it could be same with speed in 2 min that's 6 times to use the ulti and if he got lucky and got 2 you 2 points each time he used ulti its very possible. :wtg:

Chikun
04-24-2010, 06:58 PM
But you can only use your ultimate every like 35 seconds and it resets at the end of the round....

So it's supposed to keep giving points even if you only use the ultimate once?

B()RAT
04-26-2010, 08:33 AM
nah its that sometimes when u use the ultimate it gives not 1 point but 2 and each time u put a point in an upgrade the value of it varies. so theoretically if i or someone were to put 2 points in speed the first time you use the ultimate and get lucky you could get max points added to speed 2x

acolyte_to_jippity
04-26-2010, 08:56 AM
but how do you put 2 points in? the menu disappears immediately. i think there should be a command like !pride which brings up the hells pride menu (kinda like weapons brings up dragonfly weapons menu) so if it closes before you can spend your second point ou can reopen it

Bullshit
04-26-2010, 01:45 PM
but how do you put 2 points in? the menu disappears immediately. i think there should be a command like !pride which brings up the hells pride menu (kinda like weapons brings up dragonfly weapons menu) so if it closes before you can spend your second point ou can reopen it

good idea. becuase even if there comes a vote its disappears.

Swifcfer
04-26-2010, 07:05 PM
Well first of all BORAT COPYED ME! second, acolyte theres only a chance you can spend 2 points it might say two you put one in and it disappears and sometimes it dont. Anyways best thing to level is Hp in one round i got over 375 it was great