PDA

View Full Version : Just a random thought

Wolfenstinger
04-20-2010, 03:36 AM
I don't know if its just me, but would anyone else here be interested in playing new maps on like this friday or saturday??

I dont know how many people enjoy assault...dust2 (in like 10 times one day)...italy....aztec.....deathcookin (fun map, just 1 bombsite sided)...cbble...or hell even nipperhouse. Dont get me wrong, they are all fun maps but there has been a ton of maps that are just burried in the database apparently that actually arent half bad. The only way we DO play them is by bugging the senior admin thats on. So what say you people?

acolyte_to_jippity
04-20-2010, 07:15 AM
well, if blade's senior, he goes to cabaret w/ absolutely no bugging. just say cs_cabaret? and he's like :fap fap fap fap: YES!! :fap fap fap...:

tj26
04-20-2010, 01:05 PM
cs_classifed
cs_paris?
these are good maps i got a few more written down but im at work

BladeTwinSwords
04-20-2010, 01:16 PM
well, if blade's senior, he goes to cabaret w/ absolutely no bugging. just say cs_cabaret? and he's like :fap fap fap fap: YES!! :fap fap fap...:

Guess who's gonna be in trouble the next time I'm in game!

Wolfenstinger
04-20-2010, 03:54 PM

lol, well cabaret, either the hostie skins are loaded OR the hosties are invisible. Any maps afterwards have hostie skins invisible (from what i've noticed). Though, I do enjoy playing cabaret when an admin puts it up, but when the hosties are invisible, Ts are at a disadvantage as a vagalion / vagabond can tele in, grab strippers, tele out.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-20-2010, 04:42 PM
a vagalion / vagabond can tele in, grab strippers, tele out.

yes, yes they can

mastercheff
04-20-2010, 05:21 PM

I remember the old days there asking one of the admins if the hosties have vagina hair.

Swifcfer
04-20-2010, 07:32 PM
Well Hai there Wolf :D

Tickle Me Emo
04-20-2010, 09:38 PM

Acolyte, you made my day with this. Hats off to you, sir.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-20-2010, 09:39 PM
Acolyte, you made my day with this. Hats off to you, sir.

i try, i try

ritalin
04-21-2010, 09:39 AM
I agree, i m sick of playing the same maps over and over again on WCS, d2>office>italy>office2007 and occasionaly cebble or westwood, all the maps tht people vote on are way too over played.

PS: Wolf is a HOR

Wolfenstinger
04-21-2010, 04:45 PM
PS: Wolf is a HOR

oh gawd... its that guy, in my thread, not being a threat. But im just putting this out there, today's wednesday and the only ONLY reason probably that I am good with vagalion is because we PLAY the same maps every freakin lovely day. I almost never have to change my method of playing because of it. So... LFMOAR suggestions or a way to see the server's maplist perhaps?

cs_apartments, bestbuy-mds (hostage map), cs_bog, cs_chinese, cs_classified, de_marios (decent bomb map if played on foot)

just looked through my map list to show the list of maps i have from playing on the server. As far as im concerned, these maps work for the most part and are ..."different"... then what we normally play. (NEDZ M0AR BOMZ)

acolyte_to_jippity
04-21-2010, 04:55 PM
bestbuy is a piece of shit

Swifcfer
04-21-2010, 07:32 PM
Wolf you still dint say hai....

maynard
04-21-2010, 07:42 PM
it's simple. if there's a certain map you want 2 play, then make a multiple map vote that includes your map... then let the mass pick what they want 2 play (provided you're senior admin)

and 2 answer your question, no id rather not. I like the maps we play, as do the majority, hence why there always voted for. they also keep the server populated.

ChronicVT
04-22-2010, 08:13 AM
I remember the old days there asking one of the admins if the hosties have vagina hair.

don't forget the detail on the breast... but i never noticed if they had facial features... the skins I've seen are the ones we should use for our female hostages... mmm... Red heads!!!

Wolfenstinger
04-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Wolf you still dint say hai....

Fine HAI SWIF *knife wave*

So, browsing FPS banana (I guess is the right thing right now) looking for maps but would still like to know what else is already in the server so i'm not repeating a map (example 1. De_Dust2; 2. Cs_Office; 3. Cs_Office; 4.De_Dust2).

And for the record Maynard, I agree with you there. They do keep the server populated. After awhile, we start seeing a trend on the daily maps we will be playing. I figured if we get an new maps, it would give the players that HAVE been playing for awhilesomething different. But, that is if we don't rtv the map in the first 2 minutes (blackhawkdown anyone?)