PDA

View Full Version : Dear Comic, One Final Thought For You.

PronoiaST
04-23-2010, 12:17 AM
~~~~NOTE~~~~ I Apologize for this but I feel like one final thing wont be all that bad.

Comic I want you to read this very carefully.

You claim zero's reasons for banning you make no sense?
Well he claims to have banned you on the grounds that you were avoiding the VAC protection system and that you had multiple accounts in which you hacked.
Note: He never specifies a game you hacked on in his ban post.

This is true. I know for a fact you have multiple steam accounts for various games.
For example. : At least 1 or more VAC Banned MW2 Accounts.
2 L4D2 Accounts NON-VAC Banned
Multiple CS:S Accounts. VAC Ban's not mentioned.

He banned you on the grounds that you hacked. Period.
He doesn't care which game he only cares that you hacked, got caught, and were banned. Then decided to make a new account and hack again. Implying the fact that you were a hacker prone to avoid VAC and not let it stop you from hacking and playing games.

He banned you for those reason which lead into another reason
He doesn't want a hacker, previous or current, playing on his server because of the bad reputation it will give IBIS. Furthermore, He doesn't have any 100% proof you don't still hack.

And One final reason was mentioned in your latest thread. Your tearing the IBIS community apart with this whole issue. Your making the forum members and admin's take sides in the matter and that's simply unfair.

Oh and one other thing.
I appreciate that you completely ignored me on Steam chat when I tried to explain this to you while trying to get me to take off my above post.
I especially appreciate the fact that you said "ok, i'll use some logic right now. Bye" and proceeded to block me.
By the way. I can tell you this for a fact. Profanity will NOT side with you on this matter and will probably do something against you.

Good job causing horror on the IBIS community and in another seperate community. I hope your ignorant self is happy with all the chaos it's caused.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-23-2010, 12:30 AM
~~~~NOTE~~~~ I Apologize for this but I feel like one final thing wont be all that bad.

Comic I want you to read this very carefully.

You claim zero's reasons for banning you make no sense?
Well he claims to have banned you on the grounds that you were avoiding the VAC protection system and that you had multiple accounts in which you hacked.
Note: He never specifies a game you hacked on in his ban post.

This is true. I know for a fact you have multiple steam accounts for various games.
For example. : At least 1 or more VAC Banned MW2 Accounts.
2 L4D2 Accounts NON-VAC Banned
Multiple CS:S Accounts. VAC Ban's not mentioned.

He banned you on the grounds that you hacked. Period.
He doesn't care which game he only cares that you hacked, got caught, and were banned. Then decided to make a new account and hack again. Implying the fact that you were a hacker prone to avoid VAC and not let it stop you from hacking and playing games.

He banned you for those reason which lead into another reason
He doesn't want a hacker, previous or current, playing on his server because of the bad reputation it will give IBIS. Furthermore, He doesn't have any 100% proof you don't still hack.

And One final reason was mentioned in your latest thread. Your tearing the IBIS community apart with this whole issue. Your making the forum members and admin's take sides in the matter and that's simply unfair.

Oh and one other thing.
I appreciate that you completely ignored me on Steam chat when I tried to explain this to you while trying to get me to take off my above post.
I especially appreciate the fact that you said "ok, i'll use some logic right now. Bye" and proceeded to block me.
By the way. I can tell you this for a fact. Profanity will NOT side with you on this matter and will probably do something against you.

Good job causing horror on the IBIS community and in another seperate community. I hope your ignorant self is happy with all the chaos it's caused.

first off, he was fine in wcs. i completely understand zero's actions and decision however, and support him completely.

second, who the fuck are you?

ZERO
04-23-2010, 12:38 AM
I would also like to add that some players such as anyone with a mygot tag are perma banned on sight even if they do nothing. This is purely off the association with that tag and hacking.

PronoiaST
04-23-2010, 12:41 AM
I would also like to add that some players such as anyone with a mygot tag are perma banned on sight even if they do nothing. This is purely off the association with that tag and hacking.

If I may ask Zero. What is a Mygot tag? :S ...

COMIC
04-23-2010, 12:41 AM

Zero check your mail......expect a phone call

acolyte_to_jippity
04-23-2010, 12:51 AM
Zero check your mail......expect a phone call

comic, this is enough.

for fucks sake dude. honestly, enough is enough. you were banned for being a hacker. i'm not saying you are now, but because you were. yes, it is bullshit that dual invited you here, then came after you. but unfortunately because of your history you'll be watched carefully and sometimes kicked out wherever you go online. now, i respect you as a player, you're pretty fun to play against, but i'm quickly losing respect for you out of game. what you're doing is known as throwing a tantrum.

zero decided to ban you not because of how you acted, but because of your past actions. you fuck up once, it'll follow you the rest of your life. if you are sent to jail for some violent crime, that doesn't get erased simply because you say "i don't do that anymore" or "i only did that to a certain minority group, but never to people of your racial type" (yes, the minority is MW2 and the other is CS:S)...you're still not going to be trusted

ZERO
04-23-2010, 12:53 AM
Well with that he got himself banned from the forums.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-23-2010, 12:55 AM
did you get anything in email from him?

virus scan it first, and download it to flash drive then open the file on a non-web and server connected machine

and how does he have your number? i suppose a whois, but th number listed is for the data center?

ZERO
04-23-2010, 12:57 AM
No, he was referring to pm.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-23-2010, 01:10 AM
ah, and...the call?

Rapedollar$
04-23-2010, 03:42 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL sometimes i love stupid people, they cause so much amusement!

Harry
04-23-2010, 04:41 AM
Lol, I like how he claims to have "stopped hacking" back in 2006. Yet, he got banned in CODMW2, which is a game made in (2009?)? Sorta weird, as far as I can see.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-23-2010, 09:04 AM
Lol, I like how he claims to have "stopped hacking" back in 2006. Yet, he got banned in CODMW2, which is a game made in (2009?)? Sorta weird, as far as I can see.

see, he's openly admitted to hacking in mw2.

he hasn't hacked in CSS in 4 years dumbass

-=NYS=- C.O.
04-23-2010, 09:18 AM
Really doesnt matter anymore. He's gone.

Harry
04-23-2010, 03:19 PM
see, he's openly admitted to hacking in mw2.

he hasn't hacked in CSS in 4 years dumbass
Ok, so someone who hacks in one game, is most likely not a hacker in others? Derp. If someone is going around using hacks in one game, they are going to use them in others. It's just logical.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-23-2010, 03:38 PM
Ok, so someone who hacks in one game, is most likely not a hacker in others? Derp. If someone is going around using hacks in one game, they are going to use them in others. It's just logical.

i'm not saying i trusted him completely, i'm just explaining what he quite clearly said. you must have misread earlier, with your other post. i can understand

StarsMine
04-23-2010, 04:02 PM
if you speak for the community why are 6 people instant messeging me saying you spreading lies and talking shit in WCS atm....hmmm Point is....im banned for not breaking any rules and all of zeros reasons make no sense

Honestly, That really confused me, I hardly ever play WCS, and what lies did I spread, I defended him for the most part, untill he went to far. Good job digging your own grave.

mastercheff
04-23-2010, 06:07 PM

Does that mean if i have a l4d2 mygot skin i get banned? :S

ZERO
04-23-2010, 06:34 PM
The mygot tag thing in in the server. I was using it to illustrate an example of some players who are banned even if they have not hacked on our server.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-23-2010, 07:34 PM
mygot?

mastercheff
04-23-2010, 07:47 PM
mygot?

a group of 1337 f@g h@x3rs

Rapedollar$
04-23-2010, 08:19 PM
a clan of hackers to be more specific.

mastercheff
04-23-2010, 08:29 PM
a clan of hackers to be more specific.

I like my explanation better but i think the word clan works well.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-23-2010, 08:30 PM
wow, big sucker too.

i just saw their forums. 63000+ members. shit!

loka
04-23-2010, 08:35 PM
if you don't know who myg0t is, uninstall CS. Dealt with them since 1.5.

Spasm
04-23-2010, 08:39 PM
if you don't know who myg0t is, uninstall CS. Dealt with them since 1.5.

I just don't understand why people hack. There is no point, you are cheating. It can't be fun unless you love getting banned.

loka
04-23-2010, 08:50 PM
I just don't understand why people hack. There is no point, you are cheating. It can't be fun unless you love getting banned.

They do it basically to give grief to the CS community. They also mic spam like a mother fucker and crash servers. Their basically the first griefer clans in CS along with the hacking. They say they do it to show how "flawed" CS is, but since Steam and source kicked in, it has tightened up the so called "flaws" they argue about. Now it's purely for griefing. I remember having to ban about 20 of them from the Girlz server in 1.6. They are just a headache.

OMGBEARS
04-25-2010, 09:59 AM
I remember taking care of my first myg0t griefer. It was awesome.

BladeTwinSwords
04-25-2010, 12:00 PM
myg0t mostly loves to make people rage. I do find some of their videos on youtube a lesson in why I love to find them and ban them. I think in my 4 years of CS:S, I have banned about 40 of them. They aren't nearly as prevalent as they used to be.

mastercheff
04-25-2010, 01:31 PM
myg0t mostly loves to make people rage. I do find some of their videos on youtube a lesson in why I love to find them and ban them. I think in my 4 years of CS:S, I have banned about 40 of them. They aren't nearly as prevalent as they used to be.

Does that mean me?

Christmas
04-25-2010, 02:11 PM

I think they are a fucking riot as long as they aren't playing when I am.

Of course sometimes I get a kick out of it when I am.

StarsMine
04-25-2010, 02:18 PM
No one answered my question :(, even if I dont think there is a answer.

OMGBEARS
04-26-2010, 08:25 AM
No one answered my question :(, even if I dont think there is a answer.

This thread doesn't really deserve to even be here, but, what was your question, again?

StarsMine
04-26-2010, 02:54 PM
if you speak for the community why are 6 people instant messeging me saying you spreading lies and talking shit in WCS atm....hmmm Point is....im banned for not breaking any rules and all of zeros reasons make no sense

Honestly, That really confused me, I hardly ever play WCS, and what lies did I spread, I defended you for the most part, untill you went to far. Good job digging your own grave.

Like I said, him saying this to me really confused me

Rapedollar$
04-26-2010, 03:07 PM
he was just spreading lies to try to get more retards to join his side.

well im sick of this moronic thread... this is a resolved issue, he isnt coming back.

CLOSED