PDA

View Full Version : I HATE -=Pręăsh=- ΩωnεĐ!!!

Owned
04-24-2010, 05:18 AM
Man! I hate this -=Pręăsh=- ΩωnεĐ dude...he is such haxx player! Him on Vagabond there isnt even a point in trying unless you have Wolfenstinger on your team! I swear he uses PC steroids!

Spasm
04-24-2010, 07:29 AM
Man! I hate this -=Pręăsh=- ΩωnεĐ dude...he is such haxx player! Him on Vagabond there isnt even a point in trying unless you have Wolfenstinger on your team! I swear he uses PC steroids!

Hello Owned, Meet my Athena :)

anex
04-24-2010, 07:44 AM

Wolfenstinger
04-24-2010, 02:13 PM
yea.... umm...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/transformer_not_amused_cat.jpg

And neither is the Wolfenstinger Fan Base, Member count - 1. :D

B()RAT
04-26-2010, 08:38 AM
i agree owned needs to stop his uber haxors or borats going to have to kick his butt like usual :P

ChronicVT
04-27-2010, 01:18 PM
I like the preash clan... and none of them are that difficult to kill... I'm quite sure a scrim of ibis vs. Preash would prove to be a good scrim... remember... EVERY race has a Ying to it's Yang... try leveling your other races and you'll find that this is true...

Owned is as the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy description of Earth... Harmless... with which was later revised to read... Mostly Harmly...

So as the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy has clearly written on the cover of the book... DON'T PANIC!

Bumpkin
04-27-2010, 05:09 PM
I don't get it?

I dislike people in the Preash clan, they're all dick-faces.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-27-2010, 05:47 PM
now now, not everyone is. only a few. the majority are just fine.

they might be the ususal blend of snooty, uptight wcs players, but nothing wrong w/ that

Rapedollar$
04-28-2010, 03:49 AM
I like the preash clan... and none of them are that difficult to kill... I'm quite sure a scrim of ibis vs. Preash would prove to be a good scrim... remember... EVERY race has a Ying to it's Yang... try leveling your other races and you'll find that this is true...

Owned is as the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy description of Earth... Harmless... with which was later revised to read... Mostly Harmly...

So as the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy has clearly written on the cover of the book... DON'T PANIC!

note to chronic/rogue out of all of ibis, pretty much vlad and myself are the only ones who play wcs... not to mention a wcs scrim? LOLOLOLOL

unless you were suggesting a regular scrim in which case i bet it would be a pretty interesting match

acolyte_to_jippity
04-28-2010, 08:21 AM
first, masta also plays wcs often, second, zero does too, and about the regular scrim you guys have two proffesional awp whores, so there's no point

maynard
04-28-2010, 11:00 AM
I like the preash clan...

they're not a clan...

ChronicVT
05-01-2010, 10:51 PM
if they are not a clan... why pretend to be...?

But Maynard plays WCS... and if need be we have some DEDICATED regulars I would snag... (looks in my dogs direction...) <you know who you are dog...>

but I believe that there are some annoying folks out there... with and without tags... that factor is an individual attribute... as a whole, and with thier "annoying" <wanna-be> clan members, and their hacks, that a scrim WOULD be interesting... I don't care what team I play, because I stand by my ibis family as preash stands by their teammates...

<psst... ibis family can't forget not only did we make WCS what is is... but played against preash on a number of occassions and already schooled preash... LMFAO... >

BRING IT ON.... teeheehee....