PDA

View Full Version : warrior ibis

Lolsbian
04-25-2010, 05:24 PM
so i had a friend ask in gun game to see if an admin would come to WCS and help monitor. that's all i had them ask. and another friend messaged me with this froM Warrior who said this in the game:

(ADMIN) Warrior ibis.a: And to be honest, i dislike lolsbian because she bitches way to much

(ADMIN) Warrior ibis.a: so maybe she should turn straight for a day and take a dick for once and get the fuck over it

You got a problem warrior? because I ask for an admin in wcs since people are abusing powers here you won't come because of a personal vendetta against me? Why don't you engage me directly in chat next time instead of talking about me behind my back.

i'm not particularly surprised though because this is what you get when people pay for admin.

whatever. I'm not mad. merely amused at what he said. the only thing i'm irritated about is that admins clump together in one server and leave the others unwatched. but maybe that's something you are supposed to do that i don't know about. if so, then my bad.

loka
04-25-2010, 06:24 PM
So your mad because she doesn't like you yet your amused? And made an effort to show us what she said. How is this admin abuse anyways? Cause she didn't want to leave the server she's playing on to help you? Find another admin who is willing to help you. Not that fucking hard.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-25-2010, 08:07 PM
...warrior? warrior's a man.

mrs. xen warrior is a girl

Lolsbian
04-25-2010, 08:36 PM
So your mad because she doesn't like you yet your amused? And made an effort to show us what she said. How is this admin abuse anyways? Cause she didn't want to leave the server she's playing on to help you? Find another admin who is willing to help you. Not that fucking hard.

Meh.

I guess I'm too forward thinking that if you're an admin you shouldn't allow personal feelings to get in the way of doing your job. But like I said, if that's okay with zero, then my bad. It is a lot to ask of a counter strike game admin, especially an ibis admin.

Rage
04-25-2010, 10:16 PM
SO i don't like you because all you do is bitch about admins and about the auto balance when you are in the server. Go cry more?

I've left games that I was winning to go deal with players on other servers and a lot of you can back that up, but this time i didn't feel like leaving. There were like 2-3 other admins on in the same game and no one went.

I don't like you lolsbian and you don't like me. Its the world, get over it.

Hitman
04-25-2010, 10:20 PM
In what way is this abuse? Seriously

Vladninja
04-25-2010, 10:27 PM
Meh.

I guess I'm too forward thinking that if you're an admin you shouldn't allow personal feelings to get in the way of doing your job. But like I said, if that's okay with zero, then my bad. It is a lot to ask of a counter strike game admin, especially an ibis admin.

I would think that you don't like it when people make ignorant generalizations about you....
and yet here you are showing some stellar hypocrisy by making an ignorant generalization about all ibis admins.

I was gonna delete that post for disrespect but I want everyone to see it and understand this isn't the way to get help here.
I will always leave game to help another server because I believe that's what clan should do...
but after your QQ ing here if I was a regular admin I probably wouldn't leave game to help you either.

Most (talking about good admins here) Pay to help out the servers. They pay their own money to help make your experience in the servers better.
That being said there are times when an admin just wants to be a regular player.

Try simply asking for help from someone else rather than burning bridges next time... or better yet buy admin and show us how it should be done. :wtg:

Rage
04-25-2010, 10:29 PM
I would think that you don't like it when people make ignorant generalizations about you....
and yet here you are showing some stellar hypocrisy by making an ignorant generalization about all of ibis admins.

I was gonna delete that post for disrespect but I want everyone to see it and understand this isn't the way to get help here.
I will always leave game to help another server because I believe that's what clan should do...
but after your QQ ing here if I was a regular admin I probably wouldn't leave game to help you either.

Most (talking about good admins here) Pay to help out the servers. They pay there own money to help make your experience in the servers better.
That being said there are times when an admin just wants to be a regular player.

Try simply asking for help from someone else rather than burning bridges next time... or better yet buy admin and show us how it should be done. :wtg:

My feelings exactly. :wtg:

Christmas
04-25-2010, 11:11 PM
Oh no lolsbian being a bitch and starting drama head for the hills.

XX0wnsXY
04-25-2010, 11:11 PM
My feelings exactly. :wtg:

Exactly. You are constantly coming into the servers and bitching about how admins don't do it right. Then you tell me to stop bitching about people camping because the autobalance doesn't work, as if somehow that is my fault. You need to go buy admin. You're always coming into GG looking for an admin to come to your server and I'm just not doing that every time. Go buy admin and quit complaining about the way we handle our admin.

loka
04-25-2010, 11:21 PM
Honestly though, you could have done without the "turn straight for a day and take a dick for once" comment. Although she brings it upon herself since she likes to plaster her sexuality all over the server. It really just brings upon your level of maturity, (or immaturity as I can see). You could have just said "No."

So really the both of you look really fucking childish. IMO though, it really just tells me your a homophobe regardless. So, watch out for this fucking queen bitch.

Rage
04-25-2010, 11:22 PM
Exactly. You are constantly coming into the servers and bitching about how admins don't do it right. Then you tell me to stop bitching about people camping because the autobalance doesn't work, as if somehow that is my fault. You need to go buy admin. You're always coming into GG looking for an admin to come to your server and I'm just not doing that every time. Go buy admin and quit complaining about the way we handle our admin.

Lol you said admin 5 times

Oh i got absolutely now problem with her being a lolsbian... Fuck more power to her if it makes her happy. But as you said, she plasters it all over the servers to the point its utterly pathetic. All she does it bitch about admins this and autobalance that. Well if she wants shit to get done her way, all she has to do is prove herself and buy admin. I've gone into a server she needed help in before...

XX0wnsXY
04-25-2010, 11:25 PM
Lol you said admin 5 times

lol. Admins do what Admins have to do to handle their Admin the way the non-admins think they should, although they should get Admin if they want to be Admin so bad. Admin.

StarsMine
04-25-2010, 11:32 PM
The admins have no obligations to you lols. the one rule that they must follow is show some respect, however, respect is a mutual thing.

Rapedollar$
04-26-2010, 01:07 AM
i personally dont care how either of your feel about eachother, you are both good members of this community, but if i hear that this keeps up, ill give you both a week off.

VII. Respect

1) Players that disrespect others
2) Player continuously nags others and continues despite reasonable requests to silence including mutes and kicks
3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>

A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to
B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to

a) Cursing
b) Screaming into mic
c) Ranting about how the admin, ect is gay ect.

i assume we will have no more problems.

Lolsbian
04-26-2010, 01:29 AM
Yes, it's true, I do constantly bitch about the team balancer. I do see, however, that it works in wcs (half and half) and not in gun game at all. No one really gave me any answers when I first came back so I figured if I talked about it enough and complained enough someone would find out. Granted, it was a bad way of going about it, but when I posted about it on the forum I received nothing but either childish responses or people saying they don't remember gun game having a balancer.

Beyond that, yeah, I do bitch in servers and get mad. I can't deny that. I'll own it just well and fine. But asking me to respect admins who clearly bend or break rules for some and not others is asking way too much. It is not just a two-way street, but a 30-way street. I pay attention too much. I notice, even if you think no one else does. So I tend to get upset more than other people (because I fucking like ibis servers and I want them to be good for everyone, not just the few elite and their friends)

I don't care if you like me or if you hate me. TBH I think you admins are pretty divided about how you feel about me and I'm pretty divided about how I feel about you. Some of you are good and follow the rules despite who is online. Some of you clearly are there to just play and nothing else so it confuses me as to why you bought admin in the first place. And some of you likely bought admin for the purposes of feeling like a god among mice. (And some of you fall under none of these categories.)

As for me getting admin: don't think I haven't seriously considered it. The only things that ever stopped me is the money and the fact that I won't have this internet connection forever.

I could also really care less when people bring up my sexuality. I'm not upset that Warrior said I should get fucked, I'm upset that that was the response when I was asking for help. He could have said something non-related to my sexuality and it still would have had the same effect. Of course I love being a Lolsbian and I bring it up. I deal with the repercussions on my own tyvm.

And lastly, as concerning the generalization, don't you think it's true to not expect too much out of admins that pay to be admins? Look at the record of admins who have come through these servers... I don't mean to say all the admins on here are bad (in fact there are quite a few I like playing with), but consider before you rant and rave that people might seem good and nice now, but can screw everyone later on.

Putting this in admin abuse was a bad idea on my part. But Warrior's response to one simple line for help in a server was just too much.

However, I have learned my lesson, I shall keep my mouth shut around certain people. That's the best I can do. Clearly I bring out the worst in a few of you and I can't help that. Therefore the only thing I can promise is that I'll try to curb my enthusiasm in the game.

But am I asking too much for admins to pay more attention to how they treat some players versus others?

And what the hell happened to the gun game balancer!!!?!?!?! :icon_mrgreen:

B()RAT
04-26-2010, 08:25 AM
pm me im always on wcs its my thang im like taking over maynards position haha

Rage
04-26-2010, 08:36 AM
Well I'll be man enough and Apologize to you LOLsbian. The statement was childish and uncalled for! look at it from my point of view. Why would you want to help someone who constantly critized your adminstrating when you do your best and the game gets to a point it isn't fun anymore.

Regardless I apologize. Add me on steam next time we are in game together so if you need help, you can just msg me like everyone else does. Trust me, hallwagner never stops msg'ing me about stupid people lol.

And 0wns, 7 times in that one.

That reminds me of a scene from Super Troopers where the guy has to say moew instead of now 10 times rofl. epic movie.

Lolsbian
04-26-2010, 12:00 PM
Well I'll be man enough and Apologize to you LOLsbian. The statement was childish and uncalled for! look at it from my point of view. Why would you want to help someone who constantly critized your adminstrating when you do your best and the game gets to a point it isn't fun anymore.

Regardless I apologize. Add me on steam next time we are in game together so if you need help, you can just msg me like everyone else does. Trust me, hallwagner never stops msg'ing me about stupid people lol.

And 0wns, 7 times in that one.

That reminds me of a scene from Super Troopers where the guy has to say moew instead of now 10 times rofl. epic movie.

Thank you for the apology. I will friend you on steam because I would like to talk to you.

I'm sorry to everyone else who responded who wasn't Warrior. I didn't think much beyond anger when I posted this and so I didn't think I'd offend and upset so many of you.

Rage
04-26-2010, 12:28 PM
Thank you for the apology. I will friend you on steam because I would like to talk to you.

I'm sorry to everyone else who responded who wasn't Warrior. I didn't think much beyond anger when I posted this and so I didn't think I'd offend and upset so many of you.

Everyone else who wasn't me eh?

hallwagner
04-27-2010, 02:57 PM
Everyone else who wasn't me eh?

oh come on rage......i know ur better than this. just because you dont like someoe doesnt mean you dont have to do your job. if the other admins wouldnt go, step up, and be the one NOT to get a rap as a lazy admin. be a man, and a priest :P

mastercheff
04-27-2010, 04:13 PM
Oh no lolsbian being a bitch and starting drama head for the hills.

You mean zombies.