PDA

View Full Version : Deadliest Warrior

Swifcfer
04-26-2010, 08:26 PM
First of all does anyone else watch deadliest warrior? Because i love the show, if you do watch is post who you thinks gonna win this Tuesday and why. So far this season I have gone 3-0 ;D First was Spartan vs Samurai (Spartan one)
Then it was the Spetnaz(Very tough and brutal group in Russia) vs The IRA (Irish Republican Army) Spetnaz came out Victorious. Then the U.S Swat team vs GSG-9 Germany counter terrorist. Swat was Victorious. This week it is Attila the Hun (The ruthless Barbarian) Vs Alexander the Great (All time best Military strategist Expert in all weapon systems of his time)

Personally I believe Alexander the great will win because he is a brilliant military strategist loaded with heavy army. But it will be a very close fight we know how those barbarians can be ;)

Rage
04-26-2010, 09:15 PM
Deadliest Catch is a far superior show

Hitman
04-26-2010, 09:30 PM
Agreed with Rage. Deadliest Catch is awesome!!! But yet again Deadliest Warrior is good too.

Personally Atilla The Hun is more of a brute user and he doesn't really use too much logic even though he ruled in warfare but Alexander the Great was far more superior than him, not only will this battle use logistics but the armor and how far advanced everyone is.

Personally Alexander will win

And for all you Deadliest catch guys, Cornelia Marie will have the most crabs this year :)

Rapedollar$
04-26-2010, 09:52 PM
deadliest warrior= all that is show!

love it

acolyte_to_jippity
04-26-2010, 11:39 PM
i'm with atilla, in a one on one fight.

if it was army vs. army, it'd be a lot more even. comeon though, atilla kicks so much more ass than alexander in person. hell, alexander wasn't even featured in Bill and Ted's.

that's another thing, does atilla get some football padding, a bronze baseball bat, and some twinkies? if so, he'll take out alexander's army by himself. (if you don't get it, stop failing and go watch bill and ted's excellent adventure.)

Swifcfer
04-27-2010, 05:17 AM
Haha yes Attila is way more of a brute warrior and slaughtered way more people, but he has no armor (that i recall of) and there giving Alexander the Great a Ballista (Giant crossbow) that would pierce Attila right to the ground. He has all better weapons so im still with Alexander. This will be a fight of the old fashion saying "Brains vs Bronze"

Swifcfer
04-27-2010, 03:13 PM
Its on tonight:D :assault: :84:

Clone
04-27-2010, 09:54 PM
its the last commercial b4 the big fight... Im gonna have to go with Atilla more brute force. Alexander is shit without his armies and will surely lose....

Anyway its ON!!!

Clone

Hitman
04-27-2010, 10:03 PM
atilla won fml....

demonater10
04-27-2010, 10:15 PM
I prefer The Jamie Fox Show, maybe it's cause I'm black.

Clone
04-27-2010, 10:56 PM
ATILLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clone

Swifcfer
04-28-2010, 10:47 AM
Thats gay Atilla won. i was expecting it because alexander was known for his ARMY fights not 1v1 battlels. Atilla was better in 1v1.,... Anyways its not even gonna be a fair fight CAPONE IS GONNA KICK JESSE JAMES ASS. honestly jesse has horses and revolvers and rifles, capone has limos and tommy guns, not fair fight ... so Capone is my guess

acolyte_to_jippity
04-28-2010, 11:14 AM
Thats gay Atilla won. i was expecting it because alexander was known for his ARMY fights not 1v1 battlels. Atilla was better in 1v1.,... Anyways its not even gonna be a fair fight CAPONE IS GONNA KICK JESSE JAMES ASS. honestly jesse has horses and revolvers and rifles, capone has limos and tommy guns, not fair fight ... so Capone is my guess

yeah, but who knows what monster jesse will pull out for this fight?

maynard
04-28-2010, 11:15 AM
Deadliest Catch is a far superior show

+1 all the way.

uuntiltheendd
04-28-2010, 01:17 PM
im pretty sure it was ninja vs. spartan, not samurai vs. spartan. but yes, spartan won which was complete bullshit. ninja would destroy a spartan.

demonater10
04-28-2010, 01:20 PM
im pretty sure it was ninja vs. spartan, not samurai vs. spartan. but yes, spartan won which was complete bullshit. ninja would destroy a spartan.
Not when the show is full of shit to begin with.

Hitman
04-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Well lets see:

Al Capone does have a machine gun and they do act in mysterious ways...but!!!

Jesse James has the rifle...more long range..

Jesse James ftw

Rapedollar$
04-28-2010, 05:16 PM
Well lets see:

Al Capone does have a machine gun and they do act in mysterious ways...but!!!

Jesse James has the rifle...more long range..

Jesse James ftw

/agree plus james did much more of the acts as where capone had henchmen do most of the stuff

Swifcfer
04-28-2010, 06:40 PM
It was ninja vs spartan first time, but to kick off the second series they took the winners of the other matches and put them together. Jesse does have a more long range gun but Capone has a car and im pretty sure anyone would rather a tommy gun then a Winchester..come on Capone ftw

acolyte_to_jippity
04-28-2010, 06:59 PM
It was ninja vs spartan first time, but to kick off the second series they took the winners of the other matches and put them together. Jesse does have a more long range gun but Capone has a car and im pretty sure anyone would rather a tommy gun then a Winchester..come on Capone ftw

i see you've never played killing floor. LAR owns all

Swifcfer
04-28-2010, 07:34 PM
Theres one thing wrong with that.

This is not killing floor -_-

Its the big leagues >:-D

Hitman
04-28-2010, 08:45 PM
Plus they wont count the car and horse as special weapons

Jesse James:
Revolvers
Rifle
Knife

Al Capone:
Tommygun
Cocktail Malatov
Pistol.....
Baseball bat

I know im missing a few things here but whoever said Capone made his henchmen do the bidding then they are correct. JEsse James all the way..

loka
04-28-2010, 11:10 PM
Pointless show IMO. It doesn't put those in their natural environments, and is really askew to the centuries of weapons. Really going to compare an automatic to revolvers and rifles? A molotov cocktail? That shit burns with the right chemicals. Even if Capone was a fat syphilis infested gangster, so was Jesse James (minus the fat and syphilis part). Don't get it twisted. Just because Capone was a Don does not mean he did not engage in violent acts. Capone was muscle before he was a Don. He killed about 5 people by himself. (obviously not the same as James) They were both gang-leaders, and equally cold hearted men not to be messed with. I have a feeling the episode is more focused on the entire gang rather than the individuals. I only know about Capone because of a organized crime project I did on James and Capone. Still a stupid match regardless.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-28-2010, 11:20 PM
Pointless show IMO. It doesn't put those in their natural environments, and is really askew to the centuries of weapons. Really going to compare an automatic to revolvers and rifles? A molotov cocktail? That shit burns with the right chemicals. Even if Capone was a fat syphilis infested gangster, so was Jesse James (minus the fat and syphilis part). Don't get it twisted. Just because Capone was a Don does not mean he did not engage in violent acts. Capone was muscle before he was a Don. He killed about 5 people by himself. (obviously not the same as James) They were both gang-leaders, and equally cold hearted men not to be messed with. I have a feeling the episode is more focused on the entire gang rather than the individuals. I only know about Capone because of a organized crime project I did on James and Capone. Still a stupid match regardless.

don't assume it's gang to gang. remember the attilla vs. alexander one? if it was army to army, the huns might (might) have lost simply because of tactics. but it's mano-a-mano.

loka
04-28-2010, 11:35 PM
Still, Cloud said long range rifle lol. Jesse James weapon of choice were revolvers because they were quick and efficient short range kills. Even in World War 1, rifles were not dependable for long range. Automatic guns were used to kill. This is why the Thompson was win in WW2 with the Marines. The Thompson was so efficient in the gangster days because it was compact enough, powerful, and ammo sufficient.

And I will assume because the episode is listed as Jesse James Gang versus Capone Gang.

Swifcfer
04-29-2010, 06:16 AM
Yes it is, loka thanks for backing me up;) he has a point there rifles back then dint have great range Thompson you can just spray and kill numerous people, It is gang vs gang it says in one of the previews.. Jesse would dual wield his revolvers at close range they were very deadly because of the the bullets they used, But what would rather this :pistols: or this :assault:

Nemesis
04-29-2010, 11:09 AM
Still, Cloud said long range rifle lol. Jesse James weapon of choice were revolvers because they were quick and efficient short range kills. Even in World War 1, rifles were not dependable for long range. Automatic guns were used to kill. This is why the Thompson was win in WW2 with the Marines. The Thompson was so efficient in the gangster days because it was compact enough, powerful, and ammo sufficient.

And I will assume because the episode is listed as Jesse James Gang versus Capone Gang.

actually rifles were the main weapon in both WWI and WWII. in WWI the machine gun was unreliable and unaccurate, the only reason they were effective is because they just sprayed so much into an area, you'd hit something eventually. most soldiers used enfields though, which were pretty good at the time.

for WWII, no one used the tompson, it was vastly inaccurate, carried only 20 rounds, and you blew through ammo like no mans buisness. 90% of all soldiers carried a rifles, whether a carbine or an M1.

Hitman
04-29-2010, 11:18 AM
actually rifles were the main weapon in both WWI and WWII. in WWI the machine gun was unreliable and unaccurate, the only reason they were effective is because they just sprayed so much into an area, you'd hit something eventually. most soldiers used enfields though, which were pretty good at the time.

for WWII, no one used the tompson, it was vastly inaccurate, carried only 20 rounds, and you blew through ammo like no mans buisness. 90% of all soldiers carried a rifles, whether a carbine or an M1.

As I was just about to post this, you beat me to the punch. Thank you for explaining this to the knuckleheads lol

The M1 Grand and Carbine were the most commonly used weapons. The Thompson machine gun also tended to jam up a lot so while it was still used, it was primarily used in close quarters or not at all.

loka
04-29-2010, 11:40 AM
I said in WW1 the rifles were unreliable. Can you imagine the guns used before hand? In the days of Jesse James? The Civil War soldiers did not die at impact. They died slowly because the rifle velocity was not enough to cause instant death. Took them about 2-3 minutes to die to bleed them out. The Germans had the best rifle with the Kar. Thing is it was mass production of both M1 Garand and Carbine. Also, the Thompson that the gangsters used was not the 20 clip jammer you mention. It was the 100 clip drum. There was variants used of the Thompson before WW2.

Nemesis
04-29-2010, 12:27 PM
I said in WW1 the rifles were unreliable. Can you imagine the guns used before hand? In the days of Jesse James? The Civil War soldiers did not die at impact. They died slowly because the rifle velocity was not enough to cause instant death. Took them about 2-3 minutes to die to bleed them out. The Germans had the best rifle with the Kar. Thing is it was mass production of both M1 Garand and Carbine. Also, the Thompson that the gangsters used was not the 20 clip jammer you mention. It was the 100 clip drum. There was variants used of the Thompson before WW2.

the lee enfield (allies) was better than the car, it was still used in WWII and in Korea.

and your comment about velocity isn't really true. all it means is that you have to be closer to the enemy to fire, but the same damage is done. it doesn't matter how fast the projectile is going, it matters what it is. in fact a slower moving object is worse, as instead of making a through and through hole, it will hit things and bounce off, causing more damage.

Hitman
04-29-2010, 01:44 PM
The Germans had a sick rifle called the Mauser.....Im sorry but that gun always kicked ass

Rage
04-29-2010, 01:44 PM
(Deadliest Catch is a far superior show) x 2^10

Deadliest Catch, Ice Road Truckers, Axe Men, and American Loggers are the best shows on TV

Swifcfer
04-29-2010, 01:53 PM
First of all that had nothing to do with this thread second of all, they dont use thompson they use tommy with my more ammo and dosnt jam all the time. Sure they sprayed but thats the way you use it, if you saw the episode with mafia they had the tommy, it was one of the most effective weapons because they set up likes 5 people and he just sprayed killed all of them. M1 Garrand was a great rifle but it wasnt made back then all they had was those 1 shot rifles. the most advanced one was the winchester witch is an ok weapon but not the best..

Nemesis
04-29-2010, 02:44 PM
First of all that had nothing to do with this thread second of all, they dont use thompson they use tommy with my more ammo and dosnt jam all the time. Sure they sprayed but thats the way you use it, if you saw the episode with mafia they had the tommy, it was one of the most effective weapons because they set up likes 5 people and he just sprayed killed all of them. M1 Garrand was a great rifle but it wasnt made back then all they had was those 1 shot rifles. the most advanced one was the winchester witch is an ok weapon but not the best..

you literally have no idea what you're talking about. 1/ tommy gun is short for thompson, the one you're talking about just has a different mag in it... 2. they didn't have 1 round rifles, they had 5 round bolt action rifles, the lee enfields were 10 rounds i believe, and the winchester is way older than you think.

Swifcfer
04-29-2010, 03:11 PM
I know tommy is short for thompson. Tommy is the name it was giiven with the mafia. No one knows what weapons are gonna be brought to the battle except tommy and revolvers and will that its obvious capone has the better weapons

acolyte_to_jippity
04-29-2010, 03:19 PM
actually, a thompson is the military issue one. it used a 20-round box mag, and no foregrip.

the tommy gun, had a 50-round cylinder shaped mag, and a vertical foregrip to aid in automatic fireing

Nemesis
04-29-2010, 03:21 PM
you're not the smartest person ever, are you?

you said two posts ago "they dont use thompson they use tommy"

so... your an idiot?

Rapedollar$
04-29-2010, 03:30 PM
tommy=thompson. there were multiple designs and magazine options. if you think they are 2 different guns you are retarded.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-29-2010, 03:34 PM
you're not the smartest person ever, are you?

you said two posts ago "they dont use thompson they use tommy"

so... your an idiot?

who, me?

Nemesis
04-29-2010, 03:38 PM
who, me?

no no, not you dude, you posted while i was typing, should have quoted swiffy

Swifcfer
04-29-2010, 03:55 PM
I know that.. i dint meen to say that..

loka
04-29-2010, 07:37 PM
The Germans had a sick rifle called the Mauser.....Im sorry but that gun always kicked ass

Your referring to the rifle I mentioned the Kar (Karbiner or K98). The company who made the rifle was Mauser.

Swifcfer
04-29-2010, 07:44 PM
I think i know that weapon,, the one in dod?

loka
04-29-2010, 07:48 PM
I think i know that weapon,, the one in dod?

That is the one. I also talked to some WW2 veterans at the American Legion and they said the German weapons were far more superior to the American ones. One of them had an authentic K98. Another vet had a luger, and some german badges they swagged from a dead soldier.

Rapedollar$
04-29-2010, 09:20 PM
mauser is a term use to describe a bunch of similar rifles used in ww1 and ww2. they were produced from many different countries but mainly germany and russia (including the countries which use to be called russia) as for each specific type, they vary in quality and value. if i recall correctly the swedish mauser is still considered one of the most accurate rifles created. my uncle collects old war weapons. i collect new war weapons. we are well stocked for the zombie apocalypse...

loka
04-29-2010, 09:24 PM
mauser is a term use to describe a bunch of similar rifles used in ww1 and ww2. they were produced from many different countries but mainly germany and russia (including the countries which use to be called russia) as for each specific type, they vary in quality and value. if i recall correctly the swedish mauser is still considered one of the most accurate rifles created. my uncle collects old war weapons. i collect new war weapons. we are well stocked for the zombie apocalypse...

Does your uncle have a 98K? If so fire that one. It is nasty and terribly accurate. My recruiter took me to the AL for some sort of future soldier shit and that's how I got my hands on that rifle.

Edit: I can't wait to fire an M16 for some reason lol.

Rapedollar$
04-29-2010, 09:26 PM
yea he has a bunch of them. as well as at least one of just about every rifle used in ww1 and ww2. i have already fired just about all of them.

XxMastagunzxX
04-29-2010, 10:00 PM
A springfield is a better rifle.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-29-2010, 10:02 PM

sorry, off topic but i had to. you just made me think of this

Nemesis
04-29-2010, 11:28 PM
That is the one. I also talked to some WW2 veterans at the American Legion and they said the German weapons were far more superior to the American ones. One of them had an authentic K98. Another vet had a luger, and some german badges they swagged from a dead soldier.

ya, their training and officer core was much better, but thats how they were able to stand up to the better part of europe for so long as well. hell if the germans could have had an extra 3000 troops WWI would have ended much differently, and there would have been no need to finish it in '39.

Swifcfer
04-30-2010, 09:23 AM
my uncle collects old war weapons. i collect new war weapons. we are well stocked for the zombie apocalypse...

i got my baseball bat thats all i need

acolyte_to_jippity
04-30-2010, 09:27 AM
this isn't l4d 2 dude, baseball bats aren't 1-hit weapons.

i mean comeon

Swifcfer
04-30-2010, 02:11 PM
Fine ill use my katana:D

Rage
04-30-2010, 02:45 PM
ROFL jippity

Nemesis
04-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Fine ill use my katana:D

ok, so everyone aim for the zombie holding a stupid sword while the rest of us keep with our guns.

Rage
04-30-2010, 05:06 PM
Lol deal. we can camp out in the woods here. plenty of animals to eat and far enough away from any city but not too far from a walmart so we can restock our supplies. I'll start making the underground living quarters now.

Swifcfer
04-30-2010, 08:42 PM
I got tons of coupons ill share then with all of you for supplies ;D

Swifcfer
05-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Its on tomorrow,, go Capone:D

Who ever said "The winchester is older then you think"
Well i was right, for long range weapons jesse james is using

Winchester
It was a lever-action rifle that shot center-fire ammunition. This made it possible to load higher-pressured bullets at greater energy.

Al Capone has

MKII “Pineapple” Bomb
The MKII produces casualties through the high-velocity projection of fragments. This grenade is thrown by hand. Therefore, the range is short and the casualty radius is small. Most hand grenades can be thrown 125 feet or so by average soldiers and have an effective casualty radius of up to 50 feet, lethal to 15 feet.

Mid range

Jesse James has

Colt Revolvers (.36 1851 Navy Colt Revolver, .45 Colt Peacemaker)

This manually loaded, single action, percussion revolver was Jesse’s favorite gun from his guerilla days to the beginning of his early bank robbery years. Jesse favored this gun because it was light and easy to conceal. One of the “big six” guns, the 1851 fired black powder and had to be manually loaded. It shot a .36 caliber bullet, which is equivalent to a modern-day .38 caliber bullet.

Al Capone

Thompson Sub Machine Gun
Thompson implemented an offensive machine gun by lightening the load and designing a gun that would use lighter pistol caliber bullets instead of rifle caliber rounds. The single attribute that made the Tommy so effective was that it guaranteed a kill every time. Those shot with a pistol could recover, but the Tommy destroyed everything in its crosshairs.

Unlike a pistol, the Tommy allows a novice to kill like a marksman. It’s easy to aim, has minimal recoil, and is most commonly shot from the hip. The buttstock could also be removed for concealment purposes. The Capone gang adopted this powerful weapon into their arsenal in 1924. In the '20s, it was illegal to carry a rifle in Chicago, but legal to carry a Tommy gun! It wasn’t until 1933 that the NFA made the weapon illega

Long range goes to Winchester in my opinion

Mid range goes to tommy with out a doubt.

Hitman
05-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Jesse James ftw....

Winchester
Pistol Whip
Colts
Knife

Tommy Gun
Pineapple Grenade
Brass Knuckles
Baseball Bat
Knife

From what I saw in the final 15 minutes

Winchester won the long range

Pistol Whip won over brass knuckles....a punch has 45 psi...brass knuckles gave 76psi and a pistol whip gave over 170+psi to the skull

Tommy gun on over colts

Mafia took the knife over jesse james knife due to the fact that it was smaller

The thing that gave this away was the accuracy of the guns used so Jesse James won

Swifcfer
05-05-2010, 05:47 PM
The accuracy was impressive. I find Capone had pore weapon choice but anyways, congrats cloud for guessing right, Next week is aztecs vs Zande Warrior... im guessing Zande warriors will win, they have gruesome weapons that will kill anything^^

acolyte_to_jippity
05-05-2010, 05:57 PM
The accuracy was impressive. I find Capone had pore weapon choice but anyways, congrats cloud for guessing right, Next week is aztecs vs Zande Warrior... im guessing Zande warriors will win, they have gruesome weapons that will kill anything^^

are these age of empires 2 aztecs? because if they are they will rape anything else you throw at them...except for byzantines.

Swifcfer
05-05-2010, 06:13 PM
lol I have no idea. Theres a video of an aztec weapon on spike witch is impressive but the zande warriors Im going for them, and yah age of empires kicks ass

Hitman
05-05-2010, 06:51 PM
are these age of empires 2 aztecs? because if they are they will rape anything else you throw at them...except for byzantines.

Im not too familiar with these two races but what I am familiar with is the Aztec race (well partially)

I know for a fact that for mid-range they will use a the macuahuitl. From my research it was so strong that it could decapitate a horse....but the drawback was that it was very heavy so lots of room was needed to swing.

For long range im sure that they will use the Atlatl which is basically a sling.

Lets see what I can gather in the next few days but since I haven't done much research yet, Ill say Aztecs. The other race is also lsot to time and supposidly had ione of the best unique weapons just like the Aztecs.

This will be by far one of the best matchups ever. Both races lost forever and both had extroadinary weapons. Coinflip but AZTECS!!!!

acolyte_to_jippity
05-05-2010, 07:14 PM
the only problem is that the aztecs never wanted to kill people. they wanted to injure, and capture.

always better to sacrifice an enemy than your own people

Swifcfer
05-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Yes it did decapitate the horses head, but it took 3 swings and each swing he had to saw it, but still it was impressive. Aztecs will more then likely have the sling for long range but the Africans have long bows with has better accuracy and range. The Africans had great weapons and most of them were multi purpose take a look at this knife, great for a close range weapons but look how its designed its the perfect throwing knife.

http://www.eriksedge.com/africasword2.jpg

acolyte_to_jippity
05-05-2010, 07:30 PM
looks like something from lord of the rings. i still say aztecs though.

Swifcfer
05-05-2010, 07:31 PM
I'll agree to that, from my research though thats a deadly weapon, the throwing power is awesome and once you put the hook part around a neck and pull then well say good bye to your head.

For Aztec acoylte there Jaguar Aztecs so i think they are the age of empires, there mid range weapons might be throwing spear^^

Hitman
05-06-2010, 01:52 PM
I'll agree to that, from my research though thats a deadly weapon, the throwing power is awesome and once you put the hook part around a neck and pull then well say good bye to your head.

For Aztec acoylte there Jaguar Aztecs so i think they are the age of empires, there mid range weapons might be throwing spear^^

Wanna bet on the mid range weapon? :) It will be macuahuitl

Swifcfer
05-06-2010, 02:14 PM
Haha yes it will, ive seen the video on spike. Im sorry i ment to say long range weapon, if it is the bow and arrow out ranges it and will get the edge as you saw with the viking and samurai.

ritalin
05-07-2010, 06:17 PM
I wanna see a Zombie VS Human or Vagabond vs vagalion on deadliest warrior lol

Clone
05-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Captain Kirk Vs. Captain Picard... One on One using anything currently on their ships without using the ship itself that would be a good fight :D

OR

A butters Vs. Kenny.... I mean that would be good too...

Clone

Christmas
05-08-2010, 02:52 PM

Byzantines are the shit in AOE2.

That is all.

Swifcfer
05-11-2010, 02:19 PM
On tonight GO AFRICANS

acolyte_to_jippity
05-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Byzantines are the shit in AOE2.

That is all.

actually, the franks were one of the best, better than byzantines. deathmatch game, concentrate only on knights(paladins). the franks had some of the best knights, as well as extremely cheap castles.

Christmas
05-11-2010, 05:47 PM
actually, the franks were one of the best, better than byzantines. deathmatch game, concentrate only on knights(paladins). the franks had some of the best knights, as well as extremely cheap castles.

Fuck the Franks. The only thing good about that empire was their throwing axemen. Other than that they were silly Frenchmen wielding swords and riding horses.

Swifcfer
05-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Hahah i love AOE2 the best special soldiers were tutanic(i think) knights, Throwing axe men, chokenus and the hand cannon guys, they were unstoppable when you had a huge army, long bow men were good if you had 50 or so together.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-11-2010, 07:53 PM
tutonic knights were overpowered to the extreme.

however i disagree about throwing axemen. the best were probably trutonic knights, cataphracts (byzantines), jaguar warriors (aztecs), and huscarls (goths)

Swifcfer
05-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Throwing axeman were great you needed a the hit and run tactic though, make them throw and axe and run away a bit throw another until the camels or anything else died,when it was on a building with 10-15 the structure would be down in 10 seconds. Long bowmen were defiantly the best for hit and run though. Although tutonic knights were very powerful they were no were near as over powered as the hand cannoniers guys. Sorry i forget the real name. Those were deadly if you charged in a base with 50 of them its an automatic win no doubt.

Just found it the hand cannoneers were Janissarys from the turks. If you wanted and over powered killing machine go with the Persians and there war elephants.

Christmas
05-11-2010, 08:32 PM
AOE II was very balanced. I can't think of a race that was super overpowered. Some were just better than others, but that really was quite the game. Shame that it was so complicated I always got raped when I played online.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Throwing axeman were great you needed a the hit and run tactic though, make them throw and axe and run away a bit throw another until the camels or anything else died,when it was on a building with 10-15 the structure would be down in 10 seconds. Long bowmen were defiantly the best for hit and run though. Although tutonic knights were very powerful they were no were near as over powered as the hand cannoniers guys. Sorry i forget the real name. Those were deadly if you charged in a base with 50 of them its an automatic win no doubt.

Just found it the hand cannoneers were Janissarys from the turks. If you wanted and over powered killing machine go with the Persians and there war elephants.

lol, the war elephants are like carriers from starcraft. sure, they're incredibly powerful, but 6 scourge destroy them. likewise, a group of 4 elephants could be destroyed by as little as 6 pikemen/halberdiers

also the axemen were destroyed by byzantine elite

Swifcfer
05-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Haha think of war elephents has giant battering rams that can kill infantry. Cho Ku Nus were the best for infantry though. I still dont see why you dont think the Janissarys were over powered if you play online and get an army of them you cant die!

Swifcfer
05-11-2010, 08:53 PM
Lol Christmass if you had trouble in online type in chat "how do you turn this on"

With out quotation and it will give you a blue convertible sports car that have twin machine guns (Rapid cannons like 50 cannon balls a second, You could destroy a whole base with one car, unless they had a bunch of cannon ball towers. Witch dont matter you can get unlimited for free:) I use to do that when i was young its hilarious!

acolyte_to_jippity
05-11-2010, 10:45 PM
i prefer "furious teh monkey boy" gives you a gorilla w/ 9 hp, 9999/9999 armor (takes one damage from each hit), very fast, huge splash damage, and can rip a castle apart in 4 hits. you sould only select one at a time, but 3 could reduce opponent's buildings to dust leaving their units for your army.

oh, and huscarls rape jannissarries. their pierce armor and quick training speed, and training from barracks end up overwhelming the jannisaries

Swifcfer
05-12-2010, 05:28 AM
Hahah i remeber the monkey.

Azande won:D You had to atleast say after you saw there weapons "I think Azandes gonna win. Those throwing knives were sick! im gonna get me some of them and hunt for deers;)

Christmas
05-12-2010, 12:09 PM
Lol Christmass if you had trouble in online type in chat "how do you turn this on"

With out quotation and it will give you a blue convertible sports car that have twin machine guns (Rapid cannons like 50 cannon balls a second, You could destroy a whole base with one car, unless they had a bunch of cannon ball towers. Witch dont matter you can get unlimited for free:) I use to do that when i was young its hilarious!

Dude, nobody allows cheats online.

And you act like I wouldn't know what the cheats were in AOE.

Swifcfer
05-12-2010, 01:59 PM
They use to. And im sorry? :P

Anyways im pretty sure Vietnam will beat the nazis what about you?

Nemesis
05-12-2010, 02:34 PM
They use to. And im sorry? :P

Anyways im pretty sure Vietnam will beat the nazis what about you?

why are Nazies fighting a landmass?

Swifcfer
05-13-2010, 07:03 PM
Its like hitlers secret army and vietnams under ground gorllias or something

Swifcfer
05-23-2010, 07:26 AM
Nazies one. The flamethrower pretty much gave it away.

Now its the Roman Centurions vs the rajupt warriors.

The Rajupt warriors have sweet weapons but im going with romans.

Nemesis
05-23-2010, 08:43 AM
Nazies one. The flamethrower pretty much gave it away.

Now its the Roman Centurions vs the rajupt warriors.

The Rajupt warriors have sweet weapons but im going with romans.

the Roman army was one of the greatest fighting forces of all time they should be able to beat a few indians.

uuntiltheendd
05-23-2010, 08:20 PM
the Roman army was one of the greatest fighting forces of all time they should be able to beat a few indians.

werent the romans the ones who had gay sex when they were away from home on war campaigns?

also swif not getting your landmass statement made me lol

acolyte_to_jippity
05-23-2010, 08:35 PM
werent the romans the ones who had gay sex when they were away from home on war campaigns?

no no no, the french

Nemesis
05-24-2010, 12:09 PM

those were greeks i think, and swif doesn't really get the english language so i dind't really have high hopes.

Christmas
05-24-2010, 12:27 PM

And?

Those faggots would kick your sorry ass.

Also the Greeks normally were interested in pedophelia. It was "taboo" but culturally accepted.

uuntiltheendd
05-25-2010, 09:31 AM
And?

Those faggots would kick your sorry ass.

Also the Greeks normally were interested in pedophelia. It was "taboo" but culturally accepted.

geez, i was just wondering. and i never said they couldnt... ?