PDA

View Full Version : need to be unbanned...

niceguy
04-28-2010, 09:31 AM
I got banned while I was having a serious discussion with a player over a long period of time during game play. The admin XX0wnsXY felt the need to step in and ban me, even tho the conversation had nothing to do with them. I am guessing me saying downsy had somehow offended them(might be due to knowing rl down syndrome people). Even tho the person I was having these discussions with had down syndrome. Later I had been accused by this same admin of ghosting.. I took offense to this as it was not happening and my teammates were alive and no where near, so I shot at it and the admin died while they ran in front of where I was aiming. Accusing me of somehow gaining some advantage bothers me when that was not the case at all and I do not do anything like that.
Please I need this unjustice to be corrected and for me to be unbanned. They finally just decided to ban me when I was describing a condition this player had with a derogatory term that he was most likely familiar with. Since I figured he'd recognize what it meant by being common around him. I was still only giving him life changing advise.. I really don't think serious medical conditions are to be chastised and put off like they are worthless people, this was so unfair to the person to treat them like they are worthless because they cant handle their condition..
But I think the problem really stemmed and got trumped up with being so defensive when accused of something that didn't happen and didn't make sense with the ghosting. Again, my team was alive and no where near me, but it seemed like a good scape goat for their anger when being killed.

Xerenix
04-28-2010, 09:51 AM
I think it will be better for you if you post in the Unban section and follow the unban thread format:

Name in Game:
Steam-ID:
Who banned you:
When:
Where:
Why banned:

Other/Reason to unban:

Then you can make a admin abuse thread after that.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-28-2010, 09:54 AM
akright:

1) follow proper format for unban requests
2) a css server is not the place for "life changing discussions regarding medical conditions", that's considered spamming
3) steam friends has a lovely voip function, you could easily use to hold said conversation
4) ...i don't really have a 4. i just don't like you. owns doesn't abuse.

XX0wnsXY
04-28-2010, 10:18 AM
Actually it was because you kept picking fights with other players and just being a douche in general. It was only a 30 minute ban.. I had warned you to stop picking fights once and I had enough.

Also, your explanation of the downsy situation is incorrect. Someone asked what they should call me and when I said its XX - 0wns - XY, but most call me 0wns...you said "or downsy, whichever you prefer"..which doesn't really offend me being that I don't take shit like that serious, but I could have banned you right then and there for that comment, but it was after the fact that you were still picking fights that you got banned.

Go cry about your 30 minute ban (which has been over for about...oh...3 hours now) to someone who cares, because I don't think anyone here does.

As far as me saying you ghosted..it was one time and I was only halfway serious. Are you seriously that sensitive that someone saying you ghost bothers you? Your post doesn't make much sense and is WAY to in depth for my taste.

maynard
04-28-2010, 11:08 AM
doesn't matter, he has 0 evidence and didn't even post it in proper format. fail thread, should be closed.

Rage
04-28-2010, 01:02 PM
akright:

1) follow proper format for unban requests
2) a css server is not the place for "life changing discussions regarding medical conditions", that's considered spamming
3) steam friends has a lovely voip function, you could easily use to hold said conversation
4) ...i don't really have a 4. i just don't like you. owns doesn't abuse.

She abused me last night :( I feel so ashamed

*insert crying face with blackeye here*

WHY CAN'T SHE JUST APPRECIATE ME FOR ME! :violin:

acolyte_to_jippity
04-28-2010, 01:14 PM
She abused me last night :( I feel so ashamed

*insert crying face with blackeye here*

WHY CAN'T SHE JUST APPRECIATE ME FOR ME! :violin:

you know you liked it!

XX0wnsXY
04-28-2010, 01:36 PM
He didnt just like it..he loved it..and had the nerve to ask me to clean up the mess when it was over. NEVER AGAIN! :pistols:

Rapedollar$
04-28-2010, 02:39 PM
fail thread, ban expired, thread closed