PDA

View Full Version : code geass opening

acolyte_to_jippity
05-01-2010, 08:43 PM
ok, i just started code geass again (i stopped halfway through last time, i got tired of it and there were far better mechas out there) but anyway, i'm watching ep. i and the opening comes on...and i knew the song!

is it the same as eureka seven's? if not, they sound almost identical

AnHero
05-01-2010, 09:11 PM
ok, i just started code geass again (i stopped halfway through last time, i got tired of it and there were far better mechas out there) but anyway, i'm watching ep. i and the opening comes on...and i knew the song!

is it the same as eureka seven's? if not, they sound almost identical

Inb4 JIBUN WO~

ZERO
05-01-2010, 09:20 PM
They should both be from FLOW if I recall correctly. Very good band btw

StarsMine
05-01-2010, 09:22 PM
if its FLOW you might be thinking about eureka sevens first OP. Days by Flow

acolyte_to_jippity
05-01-2010, 09:28 PM
yeah, i looked at the two on youtube one after the other. they're different, but just barely.

fuck, now i don't wan to watch code geass, just eureka seven. much better show

AnHero
05-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Speaking of Eureka 7, I also recommend watching the Movie Eureka 7: Pocket full of rainbows, it takes place in an alternate reality of Eureka 7 in an amazing cinematic mind-blowing movie

its a pretty awesome watch

acolyte_to_jippity
05-01-2010, 09:50 PM
it still heavy on the mecha right?

AnHero
05-01-2010, 09:52 PM
it still heavy on the mecha right?

Hell yah, you get a TON of new Nirvash action, plus custom forms of all the mechs

acolyte_to_jippity
05-01-2010, 09:53 PM
sweet!

i'm a mecha anime guy, not many non-mecha anime actually hold my attention. hellsing, bleach, and kaze no stigma are about it

AnHero
05-01-2010, 09:55 PM
sweet!

i'm a mecha anime guy, not many non-mecha anime actually hold my attention. hellsing, bleach, and kaze no stigma are about it

If you like mecha you should also check out the Gundam Unicron Ova

its absolutely amazing. Like old school gundam with a movie budget times 3

Also Kaze no Stigma is pretty badass, but if you like the romance aspect of it, there are a lot of series that i believe do a much better job storyline and appearance wise

acolyte_to_jippity
05-01-2010, 11:31 PM
it's not the romance part. i honestly can't stand slice'o'lifes or romance types unless they're action or mecha as well.

i watch kaze no stigma for the action

basically, i watch 5 types of anime.

1) mecha
2) hellsing
3) kaze no stigma
4) bleach
and 5) elfen leid