PDA

View Full Version : hallwagner is abusing me!!!!!! :(

[-NR-] Sneaky Sneaky
05-02-2010, 08:16 PM
so im starting this thread for everyone who has been abused by hallwagner in the three days hes been admin:plzdie::reddot:

hallwagner
05-02-2010, 08:46 PM
wtf...dude i thought we were cool...and i thought u were joking about posting here...if u seriously want me to stop i will.....but the forumns are not a place for jokes. so i hope this is a serious post

[-NR-] Sneaky Sneaky
05-02-2010, 08:50 PM
shit dude we are cool im sorry. i was making this as a joke.
dont get him in trouble its all a joke. sorry dude

Perry
05-02-2010, 09:06 PM
i was all like wtfbbq?

hallwagner is a man whore not an abuser

demonater10
05-02-2010, 09:07 PM
Sneaky Sneaky;64204']shit dude we are cool im sorry. i was making this as a joke.
dont get him in trouble its all a joke. sorry dude
my posts are worthless and i am simply here to annoy people.

im sick of your stupid posts. grow up or stop posting.

hugs n ragebans,
-rape

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
05-03-2010, 07:58 AM
Sneaky Sneaky;64192']so im starting this thread for everyone who has been abused by hallwagner in the three days hes been admin:plzdie::reddot:

Hall is just a douche bag not an admin abuser haha :stupid:

hallwagner
05-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Hall is just a douche bag not an admin abuser haha :stupid:

yea i totally agree with u there :icon_mrgreen:

Spasm
05-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Why hello nicholas cage :O

Rage
05-03-2010, 11:54 AM
Hallwagner I must agree here. You need to settle the fuck down with the admin usage. I'll admit, some stuff is funny and I will screw off ever now and than, but there is a time and place for fun, and there is a time and place for being an example. We were in roy highway the other day and even after repeated requests that you stop slapping players and slaying players, you still continued.

And this morning in GG. I froze you to be funny, to welcome you to the server, and you decided to slay. As revenge, I slayed you back, but you couldn't drop it there. You slayed me probably 4-5 times, and I retaliated. Not the brightess thing on my part, but you were pissing me off.

If you are just going to make being an IBIS admin a joke, I suggest cancel admin right now. I take being an admin seriously, making sure the servers are fun for everyone, and you ruin that fun.

I hope we can still have our confession on sundays.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-03-2010, 12:10 PM

a confession! i love the confession game!

anyway, yeah hall, chill a bit.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
05-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Hallwagner I must agree here. You need to settle the fuck down with the admin usage. I'll admit, some stuff is funny and I will screw off ever now and than, but there is a time and place for fun, and there is a time and place for being an example. We were in roy highway the other day and even after repeated requests that you stop slapping players and slaying players, you still continued.

And this morning in GG. I froze you to be funny, to welcome you to the server, and you decided to slay. As revenge, I slayed you back, but you couldn't drop it there. You slayed me probably 4-5 times, and I retaliated. Not the brightess thing on my part, but you were pissing me off.

If you are just going to make being an IBIS admin a joke, I suggest cancel admin right now. I take being an admin seriously, making sure the servers are fun for everyone, and you ruin that fun.

Yeah it pissed me off this morning when I joined after reading this and we were on roy highway and you were slaying and slapping people repeatedly. Also, people will be command spamming and you just join in so its hard to tell them not to do it when the admin is doing it too.

Swifcfer
05-03-2010, 08:06 PM
hahahh hallwagner does not admin abuse, he admin helps swifcfer, by slapping me:) For all you that wernt there the reason he slap me on Zmod, was because i was stuck....... ;)

Jeimuzu
05-03-2010, 08:21 PM
I would also like to state you haven't provided any proof, or even an exact time. You also haven't posted in the correct format, or even in the right section. Blade and Kaew were both able to bring me up to speed though, so I do understand the situation.

I've talked with Hall. I don't think there will be anymore problems. He's a new admin and he's grasp the concepts of adminship recently I hope. If he continues using commands against admins and being inappropriate, you can PM me if you feel it necessary. But, you need proof, and I don't want any of it to be caused by a vendetta.

Happy hunting.

Closed.