PDA

View Full Version : SugoiCon

Ryujin99
05-04-2010, 05:02 PM
Hey guys, I haven't seen anyone else bring this up yet, so I'll go ahead and say the first word. Are we planning on attending SugoiCon again this year? If so, we should probably start pretty soon so we can get the cheapest prices possible :)

What does everyone else think?

AnHero
05-04-2010, 06:28 PM
I think this is being a bit too early for planning.... however count me in.
I went to Ohayocon and enjoyed it greatly

Shoron
05-05-2010, 07:57 PM
I know that we got some sort of group rate last year when we all registered together. But going to their site, they don't even have themselves together yet.

AnHero
05-06-2010, 12:03 AM
there is PersaCon and OMGCon during late may/june we can all attend though

thats much closer time-wise, and there is still plenty of time to plan attending

Shoron
05-06-2010, 12:52 PM
Also, if you make the treck out, Otakon is in late July in Baltimore

AnHero
05-07-2010, 01:17 PM
Also, if you make the treck out, Otakon is in late July in Baltimore

Whats Otakon like? :D if its big, sure

Shoron
05-09-2010, 04:54 PM
Whats Otakon like? :D if its big, sure

Largest Con on the east coast.

http://www.otakon.com

Ryujin99
05-13-2010, 02:48 PM
As for Sugoi-Con, obviously I haven't been to the website recently. I just figured it'd be good to get people thinking about it now so they can plan ahead.

WhiteDivinity
05-16-2010, 10:35 PM
Count me in. I missed the change to go last time and I won't make that mistake again. Plus it'll be the first time going to a con so I want it to be a cool experience with everyone I know.

~Alex~

Pakikaze
06-01-2010, 04:32 AM
I do too. Although I'll probably skip it again to make absolutely sure that me thinking about maybe going the week before doesn't affect my ability to focus on school this time. There's a lot riding on this semester for me. Curse my inability to manage time!

Shoron
06-04-2010, 12:59 AM
Here (http://www.sugoicon.org/current/registration.html) is current registration info from the Sugoi con site. Check the area on group rate

SilverVistani
06-24-2010, 12:21 PM
I intend to attend... However, if all goes according to plan, I will be unable to hang out with everyone and go see all that there is to see.

*crosses fingers for Artist Alley*

I've been assured by Ariel and Joanna in the past that you peeps won't mind if I share in on your room, however... and if I get this girl from DA in on my Artist Alley table, are there any objections against her staying in one of our rooms with me as well?

Please let me know if there are objections to either/any of these things.

Phazonmasher
06-24-2010, 06:52 PM
I would have to ask the other officers but as far as I'm concerned, a friend of Kitty's is a friend of mine. Well, unless she's one of the creepy DA artists, then I just will avoid contact. xD

papa_smurf
06-24-2010, 09:45 PM
Well, unless she's one of the creepy DA artists, then I just will avoid contact. xD

But, aren't they all creepy?

...I kid, I kid! ;P

SilverVistani
06-24-2010, 10:04 PM
But, aren't they all creepy?

...I kid, I kid! ;P

Oooooh... you best watch out... or I might have to make a point to show you how creepy I can be. ;P

But nah, she seems relatively normal to me. A friend of someone I made friends with at Governor Scholar Program, actually. ^_^() I've not met her in person or anything, though. And at this point there's still no guarantee because last I heard they still weren't open for applications for Artist Alley yet. So we'll see I guess.

Shoron
06-29-2010, 12:02 PM
Sounds like fun to me. The more the merrier!

FoF
09-03-2010, 09:07 AM
I've been before, and this sounds like alot of fun. Just remember that registration ends on October 11, so we might want to start working on that in the next couple weeks. :D

AnHero
09-09-2010, 09:52 AM
I've been before, and this sounds like alot of fun. Just remember that registration ends on October 11, so we might want to start working on that in the next couple weeks. :D

Hai desu