PDA

View Full Version : Wonder what this thread is about...

Evilcakes
05-07-2010, 05:52 AM
Admin's name: sully erna-ibis.a
My name: [nO.]Evilcakes

I logged onto the GunGame server for a few rounds, before the server reset, and there were a lot of racist things being said over the mic.

So, there was an admin on named sully erna-ibis.a. He was actually encouraging the racist remarks and kept calling out my name as well as Fiery Lakes' name and making random comments to us. Something like "what are you two gay for each other?!"

He then said something along the lines of "what does your name even mean?"
I then proceeded to let him know that was from the Mighty Boosh, a show I've watched on Adult Swim. He sings the lyric "Evil cakes, fiery lakes".

Then shortly after informing him what our names meant, he decided to mute me. I was really confused because I didn't actually do anything wrong...
I reconnected and asked him why I was muted. He said, "I told you if you said something again I will mute you"... However over everyone hollering out obscenities I never actually heard him say that. When I called him out on admin abuse, he then said "fine I won't mute you again but if you say something agian I will mute you". So what would be the point of being unmuted?

Anyways, I have never had any bad experiences before with any admins on the GunGame server so I was really surprised to listen to an admin spit out racist terms left and right and encouraging others to follow suit. Also randomly harassing players and muting them, for no reason at all, is not something someone would expect from an admin.
I was muted at 5:50ish, Friday, May 7th, 2010.

Join our Zombie server at 208.43.70.234:27015
[nO.]Evilcakes : evil cakes, fiery lakes is from the mighty boosh.
*SPEC* sully erna-ibis.a jeered!!!
IfuckUnicornsinTheAssWhilePPlCr : that pic is so fucked up gawd
Mark^FoB squad killed [PIHB]BRENTIDGE with galil.
IfuckUnicornsinTheAssWhilePPlCr killed [nO.]Fiery Lakes with mac10.
snipe44 killed [GI]_LUCKY13SFC__{415} with p90.
DangerousPuppet killed Mark^FoB squad with p90.
Ǿźźұﯕ†ФиєÐ killed DangerousPuppet with fiveseven.
Killer IfuckUnicornsinTheAssWhilePPlCr still has 100 hp left
IfuckUnicornsinTheAssWhilePPlCr killed [nO.]Evilcakes with tmp.
Player: [nO.]Evilcakes - Damage Taken
-------------------------
Damage Taken from "pwnzerschrek" - 77 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "IfuckUnicornsinTheAssWhilePPlCr" - 24 in 2 hits
(ADMIN) sully erna-ibis.a: muted player [nO.]Evilcakes

BladeTwinSwords
05-07-2010, 06:14 AM
That would be hallwagner.

Hall I told you to stop using racist comments but you don't seem to listen very well. It's one thing to be joking but you are an ADMIN. Start acting like one. This is not tolerable. Ever since you got a mike, you have been a complete pain in the ass.

Also proper format would be great.

Evilcakes
05-07-2010, 06:28 AM
That would be hallwagner.

Hall I told you to stop using racist comments but you don't seem to listen very well. It's one thing to be joking but you are an ADMIN. Start acting like one. This is not tolerable. Ever since you got a mike, you have been a complete pain in the ass.

Also proper format would be great.

I adjusted my post, my apologies.

Rage
05-07-2010, 07:28 AM
The stunts hallwagner is pulling is just becoming absurb. I was in there the other day and he was mic spamming just as bad as everyone else.

Fireye
05-07-2010, 08:14 AM
Thanks for the post, evilcakes. I'm sure this will be looked at by Zero and the other senior members.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-07-2010, 08:26 AM
for the record, you should have been banned. avoiding a mute is pretty much a minimum hour ban.

but yeah hall, cut this shit out

Evilcakes
05-07-2010, 08:43 AM
for the record, you should have been banned. avoiding a mute is pretty much a minimum hour ban.

When the server went down I logged on to read the rules and make this post.
I acknowledge bypassing a mute can be punishable, however I shouldn't have been muted in the first place.

>.<

acolyte_to_jippity
05-07-2010, 09:10 AM
i completely understand. however in the future it's best to come here and bitch than to risk further punishment. if it happens again, check wcs. if i'm in there come get me and i'll talk to hall for you.

hallwagner
05-07-2010, 09:47 AM
yea ive agreed to stop the abuse and unneeded behavior. im sorry guys. i just got a ton of issues i need to work out in the way my life is going. that shouldn really be your guys problems tho. im sorry for taking it out on you. yes, i am kind of a douche in general, but this is extreme even for me. i will try very hard to regain/gain respect as an admin and individual

TheLittlestHobo
05-07-2010, 10:19 AM
That's what I want to hear :D

Spasm
05-07-2010, 01:11 PM
yea ive agreed to stop the abuse and unneeded behavior. im sorry guys. i just got a ton of issues i need to work out in the way my life is going. that shouldn really be your guys problems tho. im sorry for taking it out on you. yes, i am kind of a douche in general, but this is extreme even for me. i will try very hard to regain/gain respect as an admin and individual

after all you do sound like nicholas cage, hmm quitting acting to be admin on CS hmmmm :D

Rage
05-07-2010, 03:23 PM
I'll believe it when I see it.

maynard
05-07-2010, 03:34 PM

not when the admin is abusing his powers and muting ppl for no reason.

hallwagner
05-07-2010, 09:18 PM

yea, he didnt really deserve the mute in the first place

acolyte_to_jippity
05-08-2010, 02:37 PM

people who mute for no reason seem to remember the rules in time to ban those who evade

Rapedollar$
05-08-2010, 03:42 PM
well yea... thats half the point...

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-13-2010, 09:58 PM
hall that gave me a boner