PDA

View Full Version : Randomly got banned

Cheese
07-19-2008, 09:24 PM
So I was just playing in pub. Than I got banned. I have no idea from who. .. And I am banned by the ip address yet this is not my ip address. I am at V's house. And would like to get this fixed. Also I did not see any other admin on at the time. I am sure it was not Project who banned me.

Dual
07-19-2008, 09:26 PM
Cheese wasn't you suppose to be banned for disrespecting a admin in the forums?

Cheese
07-19-2008, 09:27 PM
Cheese wasn't you suppose to be banned for disrespecting a admin in the forums?

Negative. Who did I disrespect? Certainly not an admin.

Dual
07-19-2008, 09:28 PM
I Think you call me asshole in the ibis forums correct?

Cheese
07-19-2008, 09:29 PM
I Think you call me asshole in the ibis forums correct?

No. I said if you did that, than you were being an ass hole. I didn't call you one.

Cheese
07-19-2008, 09:31 PM
I did not call you anything, it was me asking you two questions. No disrespect.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=368

Dual
07-19-2008, 09:33 PM
We'll you read my post, you was going on a short vacation,and if you got someone else account banned for a short while so be it, come back to the IBIS forums and servers with a better attitude.

Cheese
07-19-2008, 09:34 PM
We'll you read my post, you was going on a short vacation,and if you got someone else account banned for a short while so be it, come back to the IBIS forums and servers with a better attitude.

Negative. The IP address is V's. Not mine. Go ban mine if you would like. But there was no reason for you to ban me. I did not disrespect you at all. And I would really appreciate it if you un-did everything.

Dual
07-19-2008, 09:37 PM
See ya in a few days, come back with a positive attitude, maybe this time you'll learn.

Cheese
07-19-2008, 09:40 PM
See ya in a few days, come back with a positive attitude, maybe this time you'll learn.

Fix the ip address. Ban mine. Not V's. Do what you have to do. Just Don't have V's banned. Besides your days are ending. ::hint:: ::hint::

Cheese
07-19-2008, 09:42 PM
Could you tell me your name please.

Dual
07-19-2008, 09:43 PM
Yeah ok Nobody, Good night and ,Serve your banned well.

Cheese
07-19-2008, 09:45 PM
Yeah ok Nobody, Good night and ,Serve your banned well.

You are the most disrespectful person I have ever come across in my life. As soon as Zero gets online, it will be nice. You think you can run the server how you wish, when really you have no power. You are the nobody. Come on Mr. Cocky. One of the sexiest guys that plays CSS come on. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

whytboiz33
07-19-2008, 11:10 PM
Fix the ip address. Ban mine. Not V's. Do what you have to do. Just Don't have V's banned. Besides your days are ending. ::hint:: ::hint::

you say his days are ending? you also ask for his name? that kind of seems like a threat to me.

he has power, he just banned the IP you wer playing on. he has the power of preventing that location from playing on the pub, and potentialy the rest of the IBIS servers.

who essentialy has no power, is you. youre fighting and arguing something that really wont change.

i think its you who needs to catch the hint. no one wants you around here. and the rare few who do, are little piss ants who leave them selves.

V teh pwnerer
07-20-2008, 11:53 AM
Um. He banned my ip and I didn't do shit. Technically Colby did nothing either, Dual is in realization that a couple of people are actually smart enough to figure his shit out. That's right Dual. We figured it all out buddy. You're little secrets are exposed. Chances are Dual will act like he has no idea what I am talking about, call me disrespectful and try to get me banned from the forums or some shit.

Well you can try all you want because the evidence has been sent to Zero.

Dual
07-20-2008, 12:03 PM
Unless you have demos of me hacking, which I Guarntee you don't, Please don't bother wasting your time.

iceofworm
07-20-2008, 12:09 PM
ok so wait, your logic says that your ip was banned... so by that logic - a change of ip would negate your ban...

im a old school cs admin, a ban is a ban, you are not allowed in the server. no matter how you connect to the server all ways in which you connect will be banned.

i dont know the situation of why you were banned, or anything else. but from a outside point of view. theres where my thoughts come from on this situation...

you owe the server XXX in time banned, meaning if u just wait a few hours/days/weeks you would be allowed back in no problem. you find a different way to be someplace you are not allowed to be. in terms u have tresspassed into some one elses propertie, in real life police would be called, and tresspassing and herassment charges would be files.

V teh pwnerer
07-20-2008, 12:44 PM
ok so wait, your logic says that your ip was banned... so by that logic - a change of ip would negate your ban...

im a old school cs admin, a ban is a ban, you are not allowed in the server. no matter how you connect to the server all ways in which you connect will be banned.

i dont know the situation of why you were banned, or anything else. but from a outside point of view. theres where my thoughts come from on this situation...

you owe the server XXX in time banned, meaning if u just wait a few hours/days/weeks you would be allowed back in no problem. you find a different way to be someplace you are not allowed to be. in terms u have tresspassed into some one elses propertie, in real life police would be called, and tresspassing and herassment charges would be files.

Um... me letting him play on my computer is not trespassing. You should probably stop talking. You can't spell.

V teh pwnerer
07-20-2008, 12:45 PM
Unless you have demos of me hacking, which I Guarntee you don't, Please don't bother wasting your time.

Hahahaha. That's what I thought buddy. We got everything we need. I think you might actually be smart enough to be aware of it too. Ha. :icon_mrgreen:

Cheese
07-20-2008, 12:48 PM
you say his days are ending? you also ask for his name? that kind of seems like a threat to me.

he has power, he just banned the IP you wer playing on. he has the power of preventing that location from playing on the pub, and potentialy the rest of the IBIS servers.

who essentialy has no power, is you. youre fighting and arguing something that really wont change.

i think its you who needs to catch the hint. no one wants you around here. and the rare few who do, are little piss ants who leave them selves.

Rofl. I play with a large percentage of the population in the Pub server. The only ones who don't like me are You, Dual, NYS, Baddie and Project. You guys have a little possy. With Dual as the leader. All in due time, All in due time.

V teh pwnerer
07-20-2008, 12:50 PM
It's childish to even argue on here. People will see what they need to shortly. No need to even speak to them.

iceofworm
07-20-2008, 12:50 PM
insulting members of the clan and admins are not a nice to to do whilst asking to a unban...

Cheese
07-20-2008, 12:52 PM
insulting members of the clan and admins are not a nice to to do whilst asking to a unban...

If someone shoots you in the leg, what would you do to them?

+Project.S+
07-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Um... me letting him play on my computer is not trespassing. You should probably stop talking. You can't spell.

Yet his spelling has nothing to do with the fact that he understands the situation better then both of you put together.

Welcome to the ibis forums Ice!

plus your lil secrets on Dual, sorry to say for Colby & V but you have nothing on Dual and once you're done trying to cause trouble with people I hope and expect Zero to ban you both.

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-20-2008, 05:08 PM
So he was playing at V's house with Colbys account ? Now I get it. You guys are in the wrong server. This is not a server for Homosexuals. Please cry and act like bitches somewhere else. You cannot and will not win. Like Dual said, you're a nobody in this server. You think you're special by posting other peoples steamids asking them to be banned without a demo ?

You're not liked by only some of us, you are disliked by many people. You can't even handle a simple task of being an admin for IBIS. You're a nobody. Go cry and have a gay slumber party with V and play somewhere else.

Cheese
07-20-2008, 05:50 PM
So he was playing at V's house with Colbys account ? Now I get it. You guys are in the wrong server. This is not a server for Homosexuals. Please cry and act like bitches somewhere else. You cannot and will not win. Like Dual said, you're a nobody in this server. You think you're special by posting other peoples steamids asking them to be banned without a demo ?

You're not liked by only some of us, you are disliked by many people. You can't even handle a simple task of being an admin for IBIS. You're a nobody. Go cry and have a gay slumber party with V and play somewhere else.

Thank you for showing everyone how childish you are. =]

whytboiz33
07-20-2008, 06:42 PM
well, leaving out baddie and project, nyco dual and i are 3 major figures on this server. 2nd only to dual and jig.

V teh pwnerer
07-20-2008, 10:14 PM

Wow! LOL you have actually proven to everyone that you are by far the most immature poster I have ever seen. You just whooped projects and duals ass EASY.

GG DUDE.

G G

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-21-2008, 02:45 PM
Wow! LOL you have actually proven to everyone that you are by far the most immature poster I have ever seen. You just whooped projects and duals ass EASY.

GG DUDE.

G G

Do you think I really care about what you think ? Do I care about your opinion on any matter ? Here's 50 cents and go make a phone call to someone who gives a shit.

Envy
07-21-2008, 09:16 PM
you know what i think the funniest thing about these forums is?
it's that people come here ask for an unban or something, and either one side or the other views something as a threat, then 3-4 ibis clan members pile out and tack on attacks and flames. atleast they work as one flaming unit right?

TL;DR dont bother asking for an unban, you just get flamed.

oh and i have no care about the outcome of this, just a fun read.

my 2 cents (for what its worth)

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-22-2008, 04:04 AM
you know what i think the funniest thing about these forums is?
it's that people come here ask for an unban or something, and either one side or the other views something as a threat, then 3-4 ibis clan members pile out and tack on attacks and flames. atleast they work as one flaming unit right?

TL;DR dont bother asking for an unban, you just get flamed.

oh and i have no care about the outcome of this, just a fun read.

my 2 cents (for what its worth)

I'll give you 48 more cents to add to your 2 cents for your phone call too. By the way, we do our part on unban cases. Maybe if you read some of them it would show that we dont shit on all of those cases.

Envy
07-22-2008, 01:04 PM
I'll give you 48 more cents to add to your 2 cents for your phone call too. By the way, we do our part on unban cases. Maybe if you read some of them it would show that we dont shit on all of those cases.

~shrugs~i personally don't care either way.:chillpill: I'm not hacking, I'm not attacking anyone just making an observation. The few that i have seen have ended exactly how this thread has. I do my part to keep the riff-raff off the GG server myself. some people see me as coming down hard and others as fair.
it's all a moot point once things boil down to it. It's the IBIS clan servers. Therefore the IBIS clan members will do what they see is the correct course of action. Where thats a general agreement or not is a different can of worms.

whytboiz33
07-22-2008, 03:17 PM
lol, thats funny because this jack ass has made more then 1 thread, are you sure youre not reading the same persons? most of the time ppl get banned because of disrespect, their disrespect carrys onto these forums. and they also bitch about temp bans, 1 day, 1 hour, a week. so yeah. youre an idiot.

3-4 clan members come and flame? we are just about the only clan members who are continuously active, so we are the ones youll see most. as for you, you think its funny, lol, i hope you see how funny it gets.

ZERO
07-22-2008, 04:07 PM
When people play from cafe accounts and do something those accounts get banned. If someone uses an admins computer and abuses the admin is responsible. So why should it be different for anyone else? Admins can make decisions as to how to ban a given player via ip or steam id.

So in summery:

The abuse in question was;
if an admin can ban from IP: Yes they can
if an admin can ban an account or ip that was being used by a player other than the owner of said account or IP: Yes they can

Therefore no abuse has been found to have taken place within this submission. I will also note that the user who submitted this abuse report was banned and never filled a valid Unban Request for this banning; thus it should be observed that the Admins right to ban this user was at no point brought into question for this banning. As a result no investigation as to the validity of this ban was or shall be launched. Only the right of the admin to ban the IP or ID that is being used by a person other than the owner of such addresses was brought into question in this report.