PDA

View Full Version : Hallwagner - Admin Abuse

Fireye
05-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Hallwagner slayed Kiro at 11:28pm eastern this evening. He did so because kiro reportedly slayed after the warmup round, to which there is no rule stating that you can't. I told him not to slay Kiro, and warned him that I would post an Admin Abuse thread if he did. He responded by saying "Fuck you Fireye", and then slayed Kiro.

Wish I had a demo, but with sourcetv, the time should be enough.

Edit: Oh, and I was senior admin at the time.

hallwagner
05-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Hallwagner slayed Kiro at 11:28pm eastern this evening. He did so because kiro reportedly slayed after the warmup round, to which there is no rule stating that you can't. I told him not to slay Kiro, and warned him that I would post an Admin Abuse thread if he did. He responded by saying "Fuck you Fireye", and then slayed Kiro.

Wish I had a demo, but with sourcetv, the time should be enough.

Edit: Oh, and I was senior admin at the time.

really fireye? so ur gonna single me out of all the other admins that slay people who punish for nade round tking? wtf is ur problem with me? if ur gonna make this post...make a post of almost every other admin who plays gungame :banghead:

hallwagner
05-07-2010, 10:36 PM
and ur trying to add to my reputation of admin abuse, when im trying to be a better admin. way to be a douchebag

Fireye
05-07-2010, 10:38 PM
I call them as I see them. The first time I saw you as an admin you were named Adolf Hitler and spewed out some anti-semitic words. I didn't post because you stopped right afterwards, but I've seen other behavior from you that was similar.

When I asked you not to slay him, and told you I would post an admin abuse thread about it if you did, why would you go and slay him? It makes no sense.

Psycho Mantis
05-07-2010, 10:51 PM
This.... seems a little biased and better yet, completely unnecessary.

your call is worthless not unless you have it on video..waste of time
wagner is not an admin abuser..hes a.. uhm..how do i say this..heck he knows.!!

A blunt douche bag? :D

OnEyEdMaN
05-07-2010, 10:51 PM
I call them as I see them. The first time I saw you as an admin you were named Adolf Hitler and spewed out some anti-semitic words. I didn't post because you stopped right afterwards, but I've seen other behavior from you that was similar.

When I asked you not to slay him, and told you I would post an admin abuse thread about it if you did, why would you go and slay him? It makes no sense.

Fireye
05-07-2010, 10:53 PM

I have nothing against you, I have nothing against hallwagner. I don't record very often because usually it's not nescessary.

SourceTV should be sufficient, combined with server logs.

Kiro
05-07-2010, 10:58 PM
Thank you Fireyes
At first, it was my false, i should not slay people on warm up round. In fact Ace, he did killed team mate for fun while i was trying to knife some 1. At that time he killed 3 team mates and i slayed Ace during the warm up round. Ace doesnt say any about it, but hall wagner started it . Well i didnt say anything. After i got to level 3 you slayed me, and you also used some F.. words to me.

Well you know i could report you as admin abuse, second you know the rule that every player should respect admin and admin should respect player too. I think that is why people dont respect you.

By the way you said: "and ur trying to add to my reputation of admin abuse, when im trying to be a better admin. way to be a douchebag "
Everyone can tell after you got your admin power , it look like you try to show off than trying to help out the server.

Kiro
05-07-2010, 11:00 PM
By the way everyone should take a look at this.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3217

I dont want to bring it up or change the story but the way you act , and the language you use i dont think you are the right admin that we need for this server.

Psycho Mantis
05-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Thank you Fireyes
At first, it was my false, i should not slay people on warm up round. In fact Ace, he did killed team mate for fun while i was trying to knife some 1. At that time he killed 3 team mates and i slayed Ace during the warm up round. Ace doesnt say any about it, but hall wagner started it . Well i didnt say anything. After i got to level 3 you slayed me, and you also used some F.. words to me.

Well you know i could report you as admin abuse, second you know the rule that every player should respect admin and admin should respect player too. I think that is why people dont respect you.

By the way you said: "and ur trying to add to my reputation of admin abuse, when im trying to be a better admin. way to be a douchebag "
Everyone can tell after you got your admin power , it look like you try to show off than trying to help out the server.

Everyone being who exactly? I've noticed alot of people actually like having Hallwagner around, he does his job and no questions are asked. He plays around, which makes him fun and not a damn robot.

It seems like you're trying to get people to feel sorry for you. So he said a curse word or two, if you haven't heard them by now, you should get used too it. This game has people that use profanity.

Is it disrespect to curse? Probably in a professional environment, but we all have to remember this is just a damn game. I mean really... are some of you that socially depressed that if someone says, "I'll kill your mother." you are going to cry that night and lose sleep? Please... that's pathetic.

I said in an earlier post it seems biased, and it definitely has turned biased. You and Fireye seem to be good friends, judging by him quoting you and placing it in his signature.

I'll admit, i'm a friend of Hallwagner, not to long of a friend, but i'm easy to get along with so i'm friends with alot of people in this community.

Kiro, from my lack of experience, but still experience. I have noticed you have a general knack to complain and whine about things. I've kept my mouth shut until now, simply because you're insulting someone that does not deserve it.

Also.. the whole, "Hallwagner started it!" is a little childish and absurd. It feels irrelevant at this point of time. You might call me biased from this post, or you may not. You'll more then likely feel insulted and make some retort that'll demean my character. But nevertheless, as someone so eloquently put it, "I call it as I see it." so i'll stand by that.:violin:

Kiro
05-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Everyone being who exactly? I've noticed alot of people actually like having Hallwagner around, he does his job and no questions are asked. He plays around, which makes him fun and not a damn robot.

It seems like you're trying to get people to feel sorry for you. So he said a curse word or two, if you haven't heard them by now, you should get used too it. This game has people that use profanity.

Is it disrespect to curse? Probably in a professional environment, but we all have to remember this is just a damn game. I mean really... are some of you that socially depressed that if someone says, "I'll kill your mother." you are going to cry that night and lose sleep? Please... that's pathetic.

I said in an earlier post it seems biased, and it definitely has turned biased. You and Fireye seem to be good friends, judging by him quoting you and placing it in his signature.

I'll admit, i'm a friend of Hallwagner, not to long of a friend, but i'm easy to get along with so i'm friends with alot of people in this community.

Kiro, from my lack of experience, but still experience. I have noticed you have a general knack to complain and whine about things. I've kept my mouth shut until now, simply because you're insulting someone that does not deserve it.

Also.. the whole, "Hallwagner started it!" is a little childish and absurd. It feels irrelevant at this point of time. You might call me biased from this post, or you may not. You'll more then likely feel insulted and make some retort that'll demean my character. But nevertheless, as someone so eloquently put it, "I call it as I see it." so i'll stand by that.:violin:

At first i already i said i dont want to report this. Second You are not his friends only.
If you were in the server that time i dont mind, but if u dont please stand out of this.

BTW Fireyes is not my friend, he is not on my friend list. If you dont know anything about this then let Fireyes and hallwagner deal with it.

Fireye
05-07-2010, 11:11 PM

How is my account biased? I posted simply what I observed. Kiro is on my friends list, but so is Wagner.

Edit: No, Kiro isn't on my friends list, I was thinking of someone else. My bad.

loka
05-07-2010, 11:12 PM
It doesn't matter if it's warm up round, end of round, end of map blah blah blah. In the past we have had issues with admins and one with Holy Sonic and people had numerous complaints to the point where it was decided (and in common sense to others) in which the only time you slay people is if they are AFK or doing something douchey. Don't slay at all period. Not that fucking hard. It avoids retarded mindless topics like this. All three of you are fucking stupid for bringing this up.

Psycho Mantis
05-07-2010, 11:14 PM
At first i already i said i dont want to report this. Second You are not his friends only.
If you were in the server that time i dont mind, but if u dont please stand out of this.

BTW Fireyes is not my friend, he is not on my friend list. If you dont know anything about this then let Fireyes and hallwagner deal with it.

Alright, i'm going to forgive you for being illiterate. However, I was there. Just because you aren't on someone's friends list doesn't mean you can't be friends, c'mon... that's ridiculous to think otherwise.

Also, if you didn't want to report this, why did you respond to this thread? Things... just aren't really adding up for your case.

Last but not least, I was talking to you in-game. In fact I said over the microphone and in text, "It's just a damn game!" so... i've already forgiven you for being illiterate. I have not forgiven you for being deaf.

How is my account biased? I posted simply what I observed. Kiro is on my friends list, but so is Wagner.

Edit: No, Kiro isn't on my friends list, I was thinking of someone else. My bad.

It may or may not be biased. Though from what it looks like, it is. Hallwagner happened to "abuse" Kiro and you are the one to report it. Who'se signature has a direct quote from Kiro. It's just... fishy is all.

Fireye
05-07-2010, 11:21 PM
My sig is kiro's quote because it's hilarious to me. Not because there's any special affinity between him and me.

Had it been anyone else when I was senior admin, I would have reported it as well.

Kiro
05-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Alright, i'm going to forgive you for being illiterate. However, I was there. Just because you aren't on someone's friends list doesn't mean you can't be friends, c'mon... that's ridiculous to think otherwise.

Also, if you didn't want to report this, why did you respond to this thread? Things... just aren't really adding up for your case.

Last but not least, I was talking to you in-game. In fact I said over the microphone and in text, "It's just a damn game!" so... i've already forgiven you for being illiterate. I have not forgiven you for being deaf.

I repsond to this thread because i dont want them to argue with each other.
however, i always mute everyone while i was playing. That is not mean I am deaf. BTW, you already said it, "it is just a game" yes it is true, because i think it is a game therefore i dont want to report hallwagner.
So if you are trying to help you FRIEND on this situation i dont care. Because this conflict is between Fireyes and Hall, Not you.

Psycho Mantis
05-07-2010, 11:22 PM
My sig is kiro's quote because it's hilarious to me. Not because there's any special affinity between him and me.

Had it been anyone else when I was senior admin, I would have reported it as well.

Look at it from someone elses position. It doesn't strike you as a little odd?

Kiro
05-07-2010, 11:23 PM

Yes, he is right, cuz i just moved to US about 2 years ago, and i still have a problem with my English, but that is not mean i cant defend for myself

hallwagner
05-07-2010, 11:24 PM
By the way everyone should take a look at this.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3217

I dont want to bring it up or change the story but the way you act , and the language you use i dont think you are the right admin that we need for this server.

bringing up my past instances of tking (THAT I GOT SLAYED FOR FYI) is not an excuse to prevent someone from gaining levels because they tked during a fking warmup round...thats just gay dude

Kiro
05-07-2010, 11:27 PM
bringing up my past instances of tking (THAT I GOT SLAYED FOR FYI) is not an excuse to prevent someone from gaining levels because they tked during a fking warmup round...thats just gay dude

Well ok we dont need to talk about the past, then look at the ADmin abuse. You got 4 different thread about admin abuse in just one week, so i think you might need to look at ur behavior and the language you use to all player.

XX0wnsXY
05-07-2010, 11:45 PM
I like wagner as a player. I do not like wagner as an admin. That is all.

hallwagner
05-08-2010, 12:50 AM
Well ok we dont need to talk about the past, then look at the ADmin abuse. You got 4 different thread about admin abuse in just one week, so i think you might need to look at ur behavior and the language you use to all player.

oh really. 2/4 of those threads are fake. and this thread is just lame and un-needed.....so theres really only 1 thread. and i apologized for that and stopped the abuse. so get over it

maynard
05-08-2010, 01:19 AM
your call is worthless not unless you have it on video.

not true. we have source TV, where everything is recorded at all times :icon_mrgreen: all zero needs is the date and time and he can see what happend.

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo230/ktown4life1337/the_more_you_know2.jpg

hallwagner
05-08-2010, 03:10 AM
ok great...a demo of me doing something countless other admins have done

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-08-2010, 09:07 AM
ok great...a demo of me doing something countless other admins have done

Don't use that as an excuse to commit those violations. You should take it upon yourself and notify the admins who are breaking the rules. I actually observed you in GG slapping Tyrael to 50% just to win a knife fight and also slaying him in the same map because you think he had a ping hack.
I'm not trying to be a dick towards you but you're causing unneccesary negative attention to yourself by your actions.

hallwagner
05-08-2010, 11:33 AM
ok i realize in other instances ive been wrong, and known what i was doing was wrong. i just thought that was an accepted thing that admins did. once i did it, fireye posted this. how am i supposed to know something is wrong if nobody gives me any reason to believe so?

Rage
05-08-2010, 11:53 AM
ok i realize in other instances ive been wrong, and known what i was doing was wrong. i just thought that was an accepted thing that admins did. once i did it, fireye posted this. how am i supposed to know something is wrong if nobody gives me any reason to believe so?

Because you don't see other admins doing it... You don't see me slaying people for no reason, or slapping ppl all over the map. its common sense hall

Jeimuzu
05-08-2010, 11:55 AM

By reading the in-game rules, the official rules on the forums, and the ToS in their entirety.

Rage
05-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Ya those rule things too. I suppose they help. I wonder who has really read them completely. I've looked at them from time to time for guidance, but i never just sat threw them and read it all.

Jeimuzu
05-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Technically, anyone who purchases admin agrees to abide by them..

I've read them and know them by heart pretty much. Tiz part of the job.

The rules are here to keep the peace; if not, then to make it.

hallwagner
05-08-2010, 09:31 PM
ok well now i know

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-11-2010, 10:26 AM
douche bag

Jeimuzu
05-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Closing until Zero reviews.