PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Player for ZM

Rage
05-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Ok so I am pirating this thread from 0wns and bringing it here.

Who here is your favorite person to cade with in any ZM map.

Personally I liked cading with Oasis or Rezel. But neither of them are around anymore so I am left all alone :(

mag36
05-08-2010, 05:23 PM
My absolute fav was LB to cade with used to type out fake zteles and watch zombie ztele after words. But LB has long disappeared. But i got my others like Hobo, Blades, Mastagunz, Panda, James and all my other friends that hop on zm from time to time.

Sadly Rage I dont think i have ever caded with you

Christmas
05-08-2010, 06:12 PM
I nominate myself because I always find the best cading spots and bitch at the people who either fuck them up or don't do them to my specifications.

I think most people would agree that makes for a fun gaming experience. My awesome music selections don't hurt either. :icon_mrgreen:

Jeimuzu
05-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Hobo.

BladeTwinSwords
05-08-2010, 07:20 PM
I like to cade with any admin (especially Hobo and James).

My favorite would have to be NessLookAlike. We just yell OH YEAH at each other while everyone else tries to stab us.

hallwagner
05-09-2010, 12:40 AM
NAGGAFIN....not only because hes awesome....but hes a great zm player who's always fun to tal to

Perry
05-09-2010, 01:11 AM
well a big fuck you too then hallwagner lol.

mastercheff
05-09-2010, 08:46 AM
Hobo, James, and any people who are competent.

THE HOLY SH**T!
05-09-2010, 10:18 AM
Myself.

If i really wanted to i could pussy cade every map and never die. That serves no challenge or fun so i go out and find cades that are difficult to hold alone or with a group of people.

If i had to choose anyone it would of been back in the day with Killa-B... which i dought any of you rem him...

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-03-30/1269930650731.gif

TheLittlestHobo
05-09-2010, 10:36 AM
James :D

Psycho Mantis
05-12-2010, 04:51 PM
It really varies. Too me, it all depends on who has the best spray. ;)

inthebutt
05-14-2010, 02:43 AM
this is the dumbest ZM thread ever.

Lt Pancakes
05-14-2010, 05:15 AM
Hobo and scuba steve.

2 funniest caders.

LOve when we try telling noobs what to do. It's like were speaking german.

Moch
06-13-2010, 02:54 AM
i like to say Koolaid. Even though he was banned.

Perry
06-13-2010, 03:46 AM
no one loves me :cry:

๖ReS
06-13-2010, 12:56 PM
Hobo.

James :D

;____;

hallwagner
06-13-2010, 12:59 PM
timmy walnuts is also fun to cade with. i get so many kills because he makes ubercades, and its always fun deciphering what hes saying on his shitty and low volume mic. plus its kind of a lesson in cading for me :P

echo501st
06-13-2010, 03:06 PM
I see how it is mag

Cal45
06-14-2010, 07:08 PM
I'd have to say Mrs. Xen with double para action.

alex_mamaroneck
06-15-2010, 10:42 AM
i really dont' care who i cade with. if i cade with someone i make sure the cade is stable so my partner (who knows what they are doing) can shoot the zombies (don't give a flying fuck about rank lol).. i've caded with skyepic one time in desert fortress. i made sure cade was fine while he wipes out the zombies easily. then at the last minute Cal went down one floor and started moving the vending machine from under... still didn't break it lol. Skyepic was the last fellow i caded with superbly. hmmm that was 3 weeks ago after that i cade by myself =*(. if i make the cade and keep it stable while my partner(s) concentrates killing zombies then i'm sure it will be an excellent cade to the finish. if you carry a scout in my cade... i'm gone lol

-LZ-
06-16-2010, 10:18 PM
Blink, Skyepic, Timmy, or Rob...Awesome cades!

JUKE
06-16-2010, 10:44 PM
blink, blade, tran, LZ, rob, skyepic, RAGE, and a few others. your all buddys XD great to fight along side.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-17-2010, 07:06 AM
I'd have to say Mrs. Xen with double para action.

And mine would be Cal45, and my husband but hes hardly ever on anymore lol.

FAil Boat
06-20-2010, 02:56 AM
I like to cade with FAil Boat! Oh wait.....

No love from anyone!! ;(

I usually don't cade unless I've been on the map a lot. I like iron curtains a lot better. (No cade just ppl shooting)

But lz is awesome to cade with even tho she likes looking at my ass! XD
And anyone else who is competant.
Mrs xen is coolest person to iron curtain with. Pew pew goes the para! Also love the pugs so much! So cute!

I run around with weaps nobody uses often. Like mac10 or scout or p228. Just for shits! :D

If u aren't a noobtard ill cade with ya. <3

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-20-2010, 01:58 PM

No love from anyone!! ;(

I usually don't cade unless I've been on the map a lot. I like iron curtains a lot better. (No cade just ppl shooting)

Mrs xen is coolest person to iron curtain with. Pew pew goes the para! Also love the pugs so much! So cute!

I run around with weaps nobody uses often. Like mac10 or scout or p228. Just for shits! :D

Haha yes, you would think it wouldn't be that tactical but very few of us actually live!

-LZ-
06-20-2010, 08:36 PM

No love from anyone!! ;(

LMAO umm no I don't look at your ass...its the other way around..your always looking at mine!!

FAil Boat
06-20-2010, 08:52 PM
Deny it all you want. We all know the truth! >:D

Super tactical mrs xen lol. :P

Epic
06-26-2010, 03:32 PM
I fell out of the love for playing zm lately...

Anyways,

I started zombie mod randomly being in Timmy's cade and learned a lot which got me interested in learning techniques to even developing my own styles. So props to you dood.

There's Blink, LZ, Hallwagner, Juke, K, Alex (mostly so that he doesn't turn to a half zombie and be a big threat when I'm against him ;]), Naggafin, SinEpic, and many others whom I can't recall at the moment.

Also anyone else who lets people that know what they're setting up and not try to just pile a bunch of objects together thinking it's safe because you can't see the zombies and can't shoot at them so your survivability is 100%.

X 1 Viper1
06-26-2010, 09:36 PM
I cade with people that don't know what they are doing as long as they listen to me. This is so i don't get people like james or hobo that are smart enough to not let me steal all the kills. So more noobs that listen to Viper= more kills for Viper.:icon_mrgreen:

-blink-
06-26-2010, 09:36 PM
i've always wanted to cade by myself....never really get the chance too.....so i would say...best to cade with is anybody that doesnt steal all the freakin kills or brak the the cade......

-blink-
06-27-2010, 01:00 AM
Blink, Skyepic, Timmy, or Rob...Awesome cades!

....dont worry LZ... U stiil my gal....love to cade with u too.......didnt forget bout u too juke...love u all

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
06-27-2010, 06:28 AM
Deny it all you want. We all know the truth! >:D

Super tactical mrs xen lol. :P

HAHA you know that it's true, either the people hiding with us die and we blast them out, or they die and kill us and then I scream at them :D

Rage
06-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Its no fun when you always grab the best weapon. Last week I was in the tubes in churchofmint with some other admin, forget who, and we held off practically the entire round with a deagle and usp. Make it a challenge