PDA

View Full Version : app: _IcE_[WoRM]<ibis.a>

iceofworm
07-20-2008, 03:21 PM

In game Name: _IcE_[WoRM]<ibis.a>

Weapons of Choice: zombie:para/pump dualies norm:deagle and p90

Maps: Office, and just about any zombie

Reason for App: i admin for the servers, love the people in the clan and the community

Experience: Clan leader TFC CSK back in 99, CS clan WoRM leader to this day while it is almost a dead clan now i still love it..
admining since beta 2

Contact Info: msg on forums pls

A lil About me: 26 from brooklyn ny. game lover and just a human 10 fingers and toes 2 eyes 2 eats a nose and mouth and 13 testiceles just like any other male..

Dual
07-20-2008, 03:27 PM
Good luck on app, another New Yorker!

-=NYS=- C.O.
07-20-2008, 05:18 PM
I was born in Brooklyn and raised in Staten Island. Lived in all the 5 boros, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, Queens and Staten Island.

They call me 5 Boros !

whytboiz33
07-20-2008, 06:35 PM
looks like 1 big gay new yorker sex party. too bad it consists of 3 homos.'

well, i dont want to be rude to ice. dual and nyco are the only homos here.

Dual
07-20-2008, 07:51 PM
WhITBOIZ Wants to be a New Yorker so bad.

whytboiz33
07-20-2008, 08:11 PM
all jokes aside.... i do... i really do.

ManBearPig <ibis>
07-20-2008, 08:32 PM
Just letting you know that no Non-Pub player has ever been admitted. My recommendation to you is to play pub as much as possible to have a chance. Good clan experience though, although your still in another clan...

iceofworm
07-21-2008, 03:07 PM
worm is long since dead. i just wear it as it is a part of my life.. the ethics of the clan and why we played are somethign that i respect.

basicly it was have fun make friends and kick ass and take names lol

worm means - With Out ReMorse

and i been in gg alot more often still gotta hit the pub

i might add

i have ogl/cal/cpl experance lol

ManBearPig <ibis>
07-21-2008, 04:05 PM
Yeah its all good man. I just recommend playing pub and make sure you have a mic. Hopefully ill see you in the pub for my like 3 hours a week i play.

whytboiz33
07-21-2008, 06:14 PM
ibis isnt directly active in cal, but im hoping to change that.

iceofworm
07-28-2008, 12:52 PM
ibis isnt directly active in cal, but im hoping to change that.

be fun to play a lil comp now and again.. even just a lil scrim action would be fun.

i miss the old cal days..
my clan had 4 teams in cal, it was a headache running it all but was kick ass

we came in 18th 19th 20th and 21st, was weird in 1 aspect that w*| and w3| ended up playing each other in the last match we had..

it was funny to play each other like that, a cal admin had to watch the match since it was a in clan match he just watched the match from spec. he said it was one of the best match's he had ever seen