PDA

View Full Version : The noises! They won't stop!

XX0wnsXY
05-13-2010, 05:36 AM
Anyone else have trouble getting the noises from WCS out of their heads? I mean, I play GG for hours and never have an issue... But that damn electrical type noise the vagalion makes is haunting me.

I play way too much CS

Kavinsky
05-13-2010, 06:55 AM
Sometimes used to happen for a day or two after playing evil genius, best thing is just to stop playing for a day or so.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-13-2010, 07:26 AM
Sometimes used to happen for a day or two after playing evil genius, best thing is just to stop playing for a day or so.

you just won so hard. evil genius is the shit!!

maynard
05-13-2010, 11:41 AM
Anyone else have trouble getting the noises from WCS out of their heads? I mean, I play GG for hours and never have an issue... But that damn electrical type noise the vagalion makes is haunting me.

I play way too much CS

don't fight it owns.... let WCS take over your mind:smirk:

jjjooiiinnn uuussss.....:icon_mrgreen:

acolyte_to_jippity
05-13-2010, 11:52 AM
don't fight it owns.... let WCS take over your mind:smirk:

jjjooiiinnn uuussss.....:icon_mrgreen:

ummm, for the record, i now have a headache after trying to sound out what maynard typed there. you don't repeat the j retard

maynard
05-13-2010, 12:16 PM
ummm, for the record, i now have a headache after trying to sound out what maynard typed there. you don't repeat the j retard

I do what I want... and as always, no 1 was talking 2 you, go away:stupid:

XX0wnsXY
05-13-2010, 01:59 PM
Lmao. Wcs ftw. GG will always be my true love, but wcs is fun and it entertains my mind before I sleep lol.

Acolyte..... Why oh why?

maynard
05-13-2010, 02:55 PM
before you sleep? ive always seen you on in the afternoon... like right now you're playing, it's 1 oclock. just admit it, WCS is sexy and you've fallen in love.... and are having an affair with WCS... sure GG will be hurt... but over time GG will get over it and find someone new in it's life, much like you have.

XX0wnsXY
05-13-2010, 03:13 PM
before you sleep? ive always seen you on in the afternoon... like right now you're playing, it's 1 oclock. just admit it, WCS is sexy and you've fallen in love.... and are having an affair with WCS... sure GG will be hurt... but over time GG will get over it and find someone new in it's life, much like you have.

:banghead:

acolyte_to_jippity
05-13-2010, 04:04 PM
maynard! you're forgetting that gg is a slut.

sure, it might not be comfortable with owns seeing someone else, but no-one gives gg what she wants like owns. i'm sure that one day, owns'll be with wcs, and hear a knock on the door. it'll be gg, wearing nothing, just looking for something...looking for love. and owns will smile gently, take gg by the hand, and lead it over to the bed, and all three will join as one...

or something like that.

mag36
05-13-2010, 06:17 PM
maynard! you're forgetting that gg is a slut.

sure, it might not be comfortable with owns seeing someone else, but no-one gives gg what she wants like owns. i'm sure that one day, owns'll be with wcs, and hear a knock on the door. it'll be gg, wearing nothing, just looking for something...looking for love. and owns will smile gently, take gg by the hand, and lead it over to the bed, and all three will join as one...

or something like that.

LOL wow you guys need serous help. But to play along

Owns has been going behind both WCS and GG back,
Sneeking out Late at Night and getting in bed with ZM as well. Owns is just a playa :pimp:
Shes wants to keep it ALL in the IBIS family :smirk:

maynard
05-13-2010, 06:24 PM
Shes wants to keep it ALL in the IBIS family :smirk:

....disturbing

acolyte_to_jippity
05-13-2010, 06:58 PM
but as per recent developements, that's ok! zm has gotten it's vaccines. now it's std free, and owns is safe. she might not be morally clean, but at least she's not carrying anything

details about zm's vaccination are here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showpost.php?p=65775&postcount=38)

unlike with wcs and zm, however, owns isn't driving zm. zm's far, far too strong, and no matter how hard owns hates to admit it, she secretly likes the way zm treats her, and always comes back for more. so the cycle is complete. owns ties up and dominates her wcs and gg, yet does so knowing exactly what it feels like to be on the recieving end, from her sinful trysts with zm.

XX0wnsXY
05-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Why are you guys having a conversation about this? lol

XxMastagunzxX
05-13-2010, 09:40 PM
Because this is the fucking Internet.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-13-2010, 09:50 PM

because lets face it, you laughed. you probably laughed like crazy

mag36
05-13-2010, 10:27 PM

OK I must CONFESS!!!!
*Break down and cries*
IVE BEEN WITH WCS, GG, ZM, and PUB too!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just cant choose ONE! I wanted them ALL.
So I had my way with them.

:ontopic:
The Santa jingle sound with HO HO HO.
Sometimes gets stuck in my head.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-13-2010, 10:31 PM
uhhh, mag, pub has a messege for you. it says to tell you to say it's name bitch.

oh yeah, whenever i play hl2 i always expect a vaga to knife me whenever i fight manhacks.

XX0wnsXY
05-13-2010, 10:54 PM
Mag, it appears that you are quite the, you know what.

mag36
05-14-2010, 03:14 AM
Im a what? A Man whore? I think theres double standard here. You was with those servers too and your a :pimp: and im a :girl:?
I know good and well that Acolyte been with pub and GG as well.

And :lmao: owns what happened to your thread we are totally :offtopic:

XX0wnsXY
05-14-2010, 03:34 AM
Im a what? A Man whore? I think theres double standard here. You was with those servers too and your a :pimp: and im a :girl:?
I know good and well that Acolyte been with pub and GG as well.

And :lmao: owns what happened to your thread we are totally :offtopic:

Useless thread was useless. I just wanted to see if anyone else had the noises stuck in their heads too. Sadly, noone else is willing to admit that they too, play way too much.

Acolyte came in and derailed my thread..QQ

Lt Pancakes
05-14-2010, 05:14 AM
Looks like you got yourself a case of.... uhh i got nothing this never happens.

maynard
05-14-2010, 04:14 PM

he tends to do that...

acolyte_to_jippity
05-14-2010, 06:57 PM
he tends to do that...

hahaha. but in all seriousness i was getting creeped out by ducks because of hellsdemon. it's fadeing now however, which is good

Spasm
05-14-2010, 07:06 PM
Lmao. Wcs ftw. GG will always be my true love, but wcs is fun and it entertains my mind before I sleep lol.

Acolyte..... Why oh why?

WCS owns. I got addicted :D Plus maynard is always fun

mag36
05-14-2010, 08:51 PM
Useless thread was useless. I just wanted to see if anyone else had the noises stuck in their heads too. Sadly, noone else is willing to admit that they too, play way too much.

Hey now i did tell you what noises from WCS get stuck in my head

:ontopic:
The Santa jingle sound with HO HO HO.
Sometimes gets stuck in my head.

Christmas
05-16-2010, 04:36 PM
Here I come to save the day!

Yes I also get the vaginabond noises stuck in my head.

Fucking Carina...

Wolfenstinger
05-16-2010, 05:14 PM
Here I come to save the day!

Yes I also get the vaginabond noises stuck in my head.

Fucking Carina...

Something about Carina and vaginabonds? I'm pretty sure she plays lion mostly (and hopefully might have gotten close to passing me in level or already has).

The only noises I had stuck in my head was the guns being fired when looking for me. Especially when i'm stuck.

Hitman
05-16-2010, 05:24 PM
The noises that vagalion and vagabond makes are driving me crazy at night...every time my ac turns on i hear it and freak out lol

maynard
05-16-2010, 06:01 PM
The noises that vagalion and vagabond makes are driving me crazy at night...every time my ac turns on i hear it and freak out lol

hahahah.... epic:icon_mrgreen:

Hitman
05-17-2010, 08:38 AM
hahahah.... epic:icon_mrgreen:

no dude it sucks i keep saying "shit im dead im dead!!!!"