PDA

View Full Version : Envy is a shitty admin

Nemesis
05-13-2010, 12:00 PM
this guy is a fucking joke, jumps infront of me when i'm shooting someone, then slays me because he got hit for 20 dmg, didn't kill him, no he had to use he admin powers to be a fuckstick. i inform him of this and now i'm banned? i hope you get cancer envy.

maynard
05-13-2010, 12:14 PM
name calling gets you no where. even if the admin was in the wrong, if you then approach him like a child and start name calling, it's really no surprise you were bannd.

hallwagner
05-13-2010, 01:04 PM
yea he is a real dick sometimes....even more than me somehow :icon_mrgreen: but seriously envy, stop that shit, especially with nemesis, hes got connections :smirk:

I LIKE TURTLES
05-13-2010, 01:04 PM
Lol thread.

Envy
05-13-2010, 02:45 PM
Lol indeed, never mind the other like... 3 or 4 rounds you shot me? and that was 5 seconds into spawn. There wasn't anyone there. You Nemesis I treat you the harshest because of your attitude on the server.

By now I would think you wouldn't be such a douchebag to me. I think that is the longest ban I've given you so far too at 2 hours. serve it and learn from it.

Nemesis
05-13-2010, 05:14 PM
Lol indeed, never mind the other like... 3 or 4 rounds you shot me? and that was 5 seconds into spawn. There wasn't anyone there. You Nemesis I treat you the harshest because of your attitude on the server.

By now I would think you wouldn't be such a douchebag to me. I think that is the longest ban I've given you so far too at 2 hours. serve it and learn from it.

so now he's offically stated that he will single me out in a server of people, meerly because he's dweeby attitude does not agree with mine.

also if it was 5 seconds into spawn the server would have slain me asshat, we were playing a small map and you directly ran infront of me, trying to get me to shoot you so you could ban me, and here you've admitted it.

Envy
05-13-2010, 07:34 PM
Where did I admit that? and the slay timer is 3-4 seconds iirc :)

I turned right to head in that direction and you shot me. I slayed you for it because you had shot me the previous few rounds. I'll admit they may have been accidents. But you have instigated in the past, and I would not put you past more instigation (I.E. your posts).

The ban was due to your attacks and name calling. If you don't like being banned for acting like a complete tool then stop doing it.

YES Nemesis I will watch you more carefully then others. But this is due to your disruptive and disrespectful behavior. You take your shit talking to a higher level then needed (Again see your posts).

inthebutt
05-13-2010, 07:44 PM
Lol thread.

I miss TURTLES

maynard
05-13-2010, 08:09 PM
I miss TURTLES

the hell, where you been!?

Rapedollar$
05-14-2010, 01:20 AM
you are both retarded children... nem, stop acting like you are better than ppl. envy, stop acting like admin makes you better than ppl. play the fucking game.

some kids these days....

inthebutt
05-14-2010, 02:46 AM
the hell, where you been!?

with christmas (anthony) mom..

Lt Pancakes
05-14-2010, 03:16 AM
Why'd you shoot your team?

^ should of been the end of the thread a long time ago.

We all have our bad days and i guess you hit envys sweet spot.

As maynard said. After calling him a fuckstick you really think you should be unbanned? Your basically calling ibis out?

Besides it's a game why would you care if you lost 2 levels in a gungame or not? It's not the end of the world there a trillion games out there for you to win.

Nemesis
05-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Why'd you shoot your team?

^ should of been the end of the thread a long time ago.

We all have our bad days and i guess you hit envys sweet spot.

As maynard said. After calling him a fuckstick you really think you should be unbanned? Your basically calling ibis out?

Besides it's a game why would you care if you lost 2 levels in a gungame or not? It's not the end of the world there a trillion games out there for you to win.

something about this post makes me thing there is something terribly wrong with you. how is pointing out Envy's many flaws calling out ibis exactly?

also, being slayed constantly by him is a big deal, as it gets fucking annoying to put up with his shit whenever he is on. he's already admitted that he searches for things, which means i cannot talk to anyone while he's on the server among other things which generally means he makes playing a shitty experience.

Christmas
05-14-2010, 07:49 PM
with christmas (anthony) mom..

Christmas's mom.

Come on, don't you type up memos at that office job of yours?

Envy
05-14-2010, 07:50 PM
which means i cannot talk to anyone while he's on the server among other things which generally means he makes playing a shitty experience.

You can most certainly talk to people, I have never warned you for that. It's the abusive way you tend to "talk to people" that gets you warned. I'm strict about shit, how have you not figured it out by now?

Rage
05-17-2010, 09:10 AM
Christmas's mom.

Come on, don't you type up memos at that office job of yours?

Acutally since it ends with an s already, shouldn't it just be Christmas' Mom

acolyte_to_jippity
05-17-2010, 09:16 AM

he has plural moms.

or, a mom and what once was a dad...

Christmas
05-17-2010, 11:21 AM

Incorrect.

he has plural moms.

or, a mom and what once was a dad...

Also incorrect.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Incorrect.

Also incorrect.

Actually its Plural for Christmas and not his mom.

Ren
05-17-2010, 12:15 PM
Lol @ hall. He's probably desperate for the negative attention to be on someone other than himself.

And if you don't think attitude/past disrespect should affect how closely you're watched in the server, you're terribly naive.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
05-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Waste of board space and I don't have a close thread option *sigh*

Nemesis
05-17-2010, 07:10 PM
Waste of board space and I don't have a close thread option *sigh*

no it's not, it's a ligitimate discussion that i'd thought i'd save the hassle of offically making it abuse.

DeadEyeDeNNi$
05-17-2010, 08:49 PM
no it's not, it's a ligitimate discussion that i'd thought i'd save the hassle of offically making it abuse.

OK, Please cease + desist kiddies... There is no demo and it sounds like there's NO chance in hell of anything coming out of this, so to reiterate, a waste of space.

Can we get an IBIS member to close this as it's only purpose at this point is to fuel tempers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS