PDA

View Full Version : ZM is out of control

echo501st
05-14-2010, 07:41 PM
ZM is out of control. I am requesting we have multiple admins on most of the time. I went on for a minute to help an admin, and saw people doing illegal cades and disrespecting other players. I said something about the cading and someone told me, "Why don't you keep bitching about it." I will be one zm for a while trying to get things under control. Theres to many things that i cant see lets get ZM under control guys.

Thanks

Jeimuzu
05-14-2010, 07:53 PM
I'm gone for one day.. Really?

acolyte_to_jippity
05-14-2010, 08:33 PM
ugh, if i get a job this summer, you can be damn sure i'll be there. if i have to patrol in spec the entire time, so be it.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
05-14-2010, 08:44 PM
ZM is out of control. I am requesting we have multiple admins on most of the time. I went on for a minute to help an admin, and saw people doing illegal cades and disrespecting other players. I said something about the cading and someone told me, "Why don't you keep bitching about it." I will be one zm for a while trying to get things under control. Theres to many things that i cant see lets get ZM under control guys.

Thanks

Normally im on zm all day from when I get up to when I go to bed wether im in spectate or actually playing. It's funny that I leave for a couple hours to go out to dinner with my hubby and a post like this comes up LOL

Kavinsky
05-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Well we could reduce the size of the server to help free up cading spots so everyone doesn't step on each others toes.

Get the mute working

improve the zombie abilities so they can break cades like they used on entrenched cade maps and fix there hp on escapes so there a legitimate threat with no block off

so admins would flock to play on there like they used to.

but I'm no fool that'll NEVER happen so I'll just say this:
welcome to the party pal!

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
05-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Mute probably the thing that is done most on zm

Jeimuzu
05-14-2010, 09:28 PM
Personally I just want Zero to create a second ZM server with all the old settings the original one had, with 28-32 slots.

inthebutt
05-14-2010, 09:30 PM
james remember when I would just ban everyone who acted like this in the server??

I think its time for a comeback to ZM.

Nicktendo13
05-15-2010, 02:09 AM
i usually am on, during the weekends... but when i go on, everything seems fine.. but sometimes it is a bit crazy, but never like you are describing it... that sounds like a serious problem.

mastercheff
05-15-2010, 04:36 AM
I need admin :/

Rob
05-15-2010, 05:23 AM
Do i really need to be more strict to people just to get the server to un-chaos-ize o_O itself?
It is getting out of hand. But it seems i'm keeping it in control fairly. (when i'm on)

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
05-15-2010, 07:20 AM
Do i really need to be more strict to people just to get the server to un-chaos-ize o_O itself?
It is getting out of hand. But it seems i'm keeping it in control fairly. (when i'm on)

Thats because your one of the few admins they know isn't going to take any shit LOL

tupacs cousin
05-15-2010, 08:00 AM
needs moar hallwagner

mastercheff
05-15-2010, 08:35 AM

I saw you earlier on the server you must of been handing out a bunch of ban hammers.

Jeimuzu
05-15-2010, 10:09 AM
james remember when I would just ban everyone who acted like this in the server??

I think its time for a comeback to ZM.

No, there just isn't a constant in ZM anymore.

Insaniac
05-19-2010, 02:40 PM
If the majority votes "no" to a "will _______ be the next map?" (typically desert fortress or high school) vote don't fucking change it to that anyway.

Christmas
05-20-2010, 12:00 PM
ZM has been a problem since I got back.

Even when admins like Xen are on. Xen you need to work on what maps are actually played and voted on because I don't enjoy attempting to change the fail map while having you say no to each and every one of my suggestions.

Also the server has had an influx of incredibly stupid people, making cades impossible to set up simply because of people's incompetence.

Kavinsky
05-20-2010, 12:15 PM
Hence why I switched to gungame, 21 people with at most maybe 3 people who dont know what there doing on.

Zm I figure theres atleast 20 at all times.

Lt Pancakes
05-20-2010, 01:39 PM
I was on for most of the night and i was the only admin on for zm GG Wcs so i went thorugh all of them. I changed the ZM map to highschool beta because they choose one of those retarded maps that should be deleted and i thorugh up a vote and everything. I banned 5 people for racism and cading the red room after i warned them even though i should of just banned. Sorry i wasn't on alll night had class in the morning. i'll try to do better.

BladeTwinSwords
05-20-2010, 04:02 PM
I think I am asked about 3 times a day from people to come to ZM just to ban some guy ever since I have virtually stopped going to ZM.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-20-2010, 05:36 PM
due to my manipulative attitude towards players who arnt admins or regualrs iv never realy had a problem

i dont let people walk all over me

have some confidence and everything should generally be fine

i leanred that instead of kicking people or banning them for an hour for there mistakes..

freeze them slap them ect. there for they remain in game and it disruptes there game play. they learn what not to d oalot fatster then by just kicking ect.

GL riot controler xD

tupacs cousin
05-20-2010, 10:32 PM
due to my manipulative attitude towards players who arnt admins or regualrs iv never realy had a problem

i leanred that instead of kicking people or banning them for an hour for there mistakes..

freeze them slap them ect. there for they remain in game and it disruptes there game play. they learn what not to d oalot fatster then by just kicking ect.

GL riot controler xD

mikey knows how to keep the people under control he proved that tonight

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-21-2010, 06:11 AM
why thank you :O

mag36
05-21-2010, 07:04 AM

GL riot controler xD

Agree with mikey there. If they constantly breaking rules a freeze will do more damage then kicking them. Potently it mess their rank up being froze for cade breaking. So one warning on screen " no cade breaking and spaming", thats the one and finally warning, after that freeze and mute come in real handy

acolyte_to_jippity
05-21-2010, 08:15 AM
Agree with mikey there. If they constantly breaking rules a freeze will do more damage then kicking them. Potently it mess their rank up being froze for cade breaking. So one warning on screen " no cade breaking and spaming", thats the one and finally warning, after that freeze and mute come in real handy

i'd say, put that warning up every 15 min. that way, folks who join late have no excuse

mastercheff
05-21-2010, 08:58 AM
I think the only way zm can be free is to let the stupid ppl play on one server and all the competent ppl can play on the other.

XxMastagunzxX
05-21-2010, 12:24 PM
Zm is not out of control this is normal. If you pussies can't handle it then I will. :smirk:

mastercheff
05-21-2010, 03:16 PM
Zm is not out of control this is normal. If you pussies can't handle it then I will. :smirk:

I want to see you play

Kavinsky
05-23-2010, 04:28 AM
zm's been fucked up since the update where the server capacity had been uprated and the zombies nurfed.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
05-23-2010, 10:22 PM
ZM has been a problem since I got back.

Even when admins like Xen are on. Xen you need to work on what maps are actually played and voted on because I don't enjoy attempting to change the fail map while having you say no to each and every one of my suggestions.

Also the server has had an influx of incredibly stupid people, making cades impossible to set up simply because of people's incompetence.

Well I just read this right now, but anyways i've been doing better about letting the cries of LOTR and Jurassic Park come to play. (Not to say that you're one of them)

For the past week the server has been horrible though, so many new people playing and cade breaking it's unreal.
I've spent most of the time in spectate babysitting because people are just non stop complaining about each other lol

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-24-2010, 02:47 AM
Seriously the cure is to do what i and others do

be the best and pwn them all swiftly..

Most will just leave acuse the suck and others will larn what to and not to do

Curdy
05-24-2010, 12:50 PM
i miss admin days, i miss burning pancakes.

mastercheff
05-24-2010, 03:45 PM
i miss admin days, i miss burning pancakes.

I miss the old days in general.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-24-2010, 04:16 PM
lets not get all emotional.. the old days were mazing..

EVL_Ripper
06-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Personally I just want Zero to create a second ZM server with all the old settings the original one had, with 28-32 slots.

^ This for the love of god. I will actually start giving you money Zero if you do this.

Rezel
06-02-2010, 03:21 PM
I miss the competitiveness, and fun it used to be with most of the community, now its just dried up and angering to even try and play it anymore.

+ i miss curdy1, and curdy2...

๖ReS
06-02-2010, 08:16 PM
New Admins suck.

That's my two cents.

DJ_MikeyRevile
06-02-2010, 08:29 PM
i agree with rees, they really do.

and we get new people joining the server daily, considering the server is ranked 22 for C:SS

XX0wnsXY
06-02-2010, 08:39 PM
New Admins suck.

That's my two cents.

;(

10char

Rage
06-02-2010, 09:31 PM
The problem is more and more people are buying admin simple to have the tag and "get" respect. I've watched new admins kick or put players into spec because those other players got the the best spot on the map first. I mean really? How childish are some of you? I'm not going to point fingers but come on. If a person gets their first, they have the rights to keep that spot.

Another incident on boat escape just the other day with dr. tran. I watched him slap a player off of a boat because "He didn't wait for other players like Dr. Tran told him too" The player ended up dieing. We got into an argument over it because I said it wasn't right. That player got their first and had every right to leave when he chose to, whether he had a boat full of players, or just himself. Dr. Tran claimed it was the same situation as blowing the bridge on lost world redux. Its absolutely not. Sure, it is the moral thing to do, to wait for other players to get onto the boat, but its not a rule.

And plus, you can't control when those boats leave anyways. its automatic.

Point is, the level of intelligence these new admins have is astonishing low. Some of the trouble makers are buying admin and get a free pass for the most part. I got my faults too, but come on guys.

/rant

XX0wnsXY
06-03-2010, 12:25 AM
The problem is more and more people are buying admin simple to have the tag and "get" respect. I've watched new admins kick or put players into spec because those other players got the the best spot on the map first. I mean really? How childish are some of you? I'm not going to point fingers but come on. If a person gets their first, they have the rights to keep that spot.

Another incident on boat escape just the other day with dr. tran. I watched him slap a player off of a boat because "He didn't wait for other players like Dr. Tran told him too" The player ended up dieing. We got into an argument over it because I said it wasn't right. That player got their first and had every right to leave when he chose to, whether he had a boat full of players, or just himself. Dr. Tran claimed it was the same situation as blowing the bridge on lost world redux. Its absolutely not. Sure, it is the moral thing to do, to wait for other players to get onto the boat, but its not a rule.

And plus, you can't control when those boats leave anyways. its automatic.

Point is, the level of intelligence these new admins have is astonishing low. Some of the trouble makers are buying admin and get a free pass for the most part. I got my faults too, but come on guys.

/rant

Soapbox?

Kavinsky
06-03-2010, 01:19 AM
Don't mind if I do!

For GOD sakes turn all talk off, fix the fucking mute feature, put the zombies back to the way they were 5 months ago, set the max capacity to 32 with no annoying as hell reserved slot bs that makes the built in autojoin system useless and create an escape only server using the current settings

acolyte_to_jippity
06-03-2010, 06:47 AM
Don't mind if I do!

For GOD sakes turn all talk off, fix the fucking mute feature, put the zombies back to the way they were 5 months ago, set the max capacity to 32 with no annoying as hell reserved slot bs that makes the built in autojoin system useless and create an escape only server using the current settings

keep reserved slot. keep number of slots. otherwise i agree. get the old talk system, dead zombies talk to ct's

Rezel
06-04-2010, 06:39 PM
Its due to the lack of brains in the incoming crowd, that and the amount of maturity in the new admins is appalling, to say the least. it also has to do with the fact that people that have been here for quite awhile don't like change. This is pointing towards three topics... 1.) The new server adjustments 2.) the changing admins, and players who are making it absolutely and utterly frustrating to even log into the server.

These are two of the factors that have been causing a lot of stress, I played zm because it was a break from college work, but i won't even log in anymore because I get to frustrated by stupidity, and the communist like admins in there.

DrTran
06-06-2010, 02:40 PM

The end boats are not automatic... As I see it, the situation is no different then lostworld_redux. If you leave players behind then you're pretty much killing them yourself; if there was a zombie there then its a totally different story. Humans had a huge lead for once and the guy left several humans behind. In fact the situation is worse then lost world because you're probably going to get stabbed then blown up if left behind.

Rage
06-06-2010, 02:53 PM
The end boats are not automatic... As I see it, the situation is no different then lostworld_redux. If you leave players behind then you're pretty much killing them yourself; if there was a zombie there then its a totally different story. Humans had a huge lead for once and the guy left several humans behind. In fact the situation is worse then lost world because you're probably going to get stabbed then blown up if left behind.

Regardless its his decision. He he so chooses to leave without many people so be it. It will just hurt him in the end, but if thats what he chooses than its his right. And its not the same as lostworld because he wasn't directly killing the players. He was just better that round.

DrTran
06-06-2010, 04:41 PM
No... he is killing those players since they have no chance of survival. At least in lost world you have a split second to jump and alternate routes.

Moch
06-06-2010, 06:26 PM
this is why i quit for a while. A lot of the old school zm players are coming back. to play for the summer so its pretty fun now.

BladeTwinSwords
06-06-2010, 06:55 PM
I agree 100%. It is why I have almost stopped playing ZMod unless there are some people that I honestly like playing with (James, Hobo, Kavinsky). Sone of the new admins within the past 3 months are borderline retarded. The IQ of ZMod has dropped well below 70.

What makes it even worse. When ZMod breaks down, the stupid people flood WCS, GG, and Pub. Granted, it makes winning a shitload easier but they don't understand the fucking concept of team killing.

We NEED a 30 slot, 100 tick ZMod with the old settings.

Rage
06-06-2010, 07:29 PM
No... he is killing those players since they have no chance of survival. At least in lost world you have a split second to jump and alternate routes.

There are tons of maps where you can get left behind because you weren't fast enough. Thats why its an escape map. If you aren't fast enough, your own damn vault!

And yes, the bold text is associated to the poster on Land of the Lost starring Will.

DrTran
06-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Yes and most of those maps have delays before activation such as the truck in Jurassic Park. So what would you said if someone blows the bridge and they claim that its their fault for not crossing fast enough?

Rage
06-07-2010, 01:54 AM
If you want to be technical, yes. You can very easily avoid the entire bridge situation if you know how to parachute off the plane in just the right way.

Jeimuzu
06-08-2010, 01:30 PM
Been playing ZM most of the day today.. The only thing that pisses me off about it is the people who keep constantly breaking my barricades.

That, and the fact that speed zombies were nerfed so much on escape maps.. They were the reason escape maps were fun. They added a whole new pace to the game. People panic if they see one, and if you are one you're in overdrive.. Or used to be, anyways.. Now I rather see a fast zombie than a classic.. Because EVERYONE.. Seems to be a classic. And on escape maps they almost seem faster than fast zombies.. For whatever reason.

DrTran
06-08-2010, 02:02 PM
on Escape maps classics, predators and predatorxps are all faster then fast zombies... a little too much nerfing on the fast zombies imo.
Everyone is a classic because for some reason on map changes the server tends to reset what zombie you are; not sure why.

Epic
06-08-2010, 08:35 PM
I'm fed up with all the idiots in there who follows me around then nag at how I build my cades.

Multiple times I get this certain guy, whom I won't mention, right behind me as I'm about to complete my cade and lash out verbally like a retarded idiot.

Oh, ok I let him design it the way he wants to but lo and behold, his shit protection could easily be toppled over by a single zombie.

Oasis
06-09-2010, 11:14 PM
HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING ADMINS PLAY HERE FOR A YEAR FIRST, THEN BUY YOUR ADMIN!?

You guys are way too lax, you don't need to hand out kicks, or mutes.. you need to hand out bans.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-09-2010, 11:25 PM

You guys are way too lax, you don't need to hand out kicks, or mutes.. you need to hand out bans.

i'd rather they learn, and come back.

Oasis
06-09-2010, 11:39 PM
i'd rather they learn, and come back.

nah, the server is better off without the idiots.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-09-2010, 11:48 PM
nah, the server is better off without the idiots.

agreed, but they're not idiots if they learn. if they don't learn the first time, THEN you fuck them over

BladeTwinSwords
06-10-2010, 12:14 AM
agreed, but they're not idiots if they learn. if they don't learn the first time, THEN you fuck them over

They've probably been fucked over so many times by every other server that they have no choice but to come to our servers where we are a little more lenient.

Thank GOD we don't have a Jailbreak server.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-10-2010, 12:40 AM
They've probably been fucked over so many times by every other server that they have no choice but to come to our servers where we are a little more lenient.

Thank GOD we don't have a Jailbreak server.

:drool:

god i wish. me and rob would rip that place apart! lol

BladeTwinSwords
06-10-2010, 12:43 AM
:drool:

god i wish. me and rob would rip that place apart! lol

My terms of awesomeness:

WCS > Minigames >>> ZMod > ZRiot > Pub > GG >>> Jailbreak

Jailbreak has NEVER been cool and never WILL be. I would end up with abuse threads due to ragebanning.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-10-2010, 01:09 AM
My terms of awesomeness:

WCS > Minigames >>> ZMod > ZRiot > Pub > GG >>> Jailbreak

Jailbreak has NEVER been cool and never WILL be. I would end up with abuse threads due to ragebanning.

imagine rob.

now imagine rob as warden.

hence, we need a jailbreak mod

mastercheff
06-10-2010, 06:33 AM
Sonic said he was gonna get me admin so either i'm gonna get an admin aboose thread or I'm gonna rip a new asshole in zm.

JUKE
06-10-2010, 04:24 PM
agreed..too many tards:stupid:..too many cade breaks..i LOVED the classic w/ out the parashoots..it would be great to have a classic server XD..everything was soo much better back then:wtg: i support the making of a classic server..

Kavinsky
06-11-2010, 12:59 AM
I support putting the clock back 8 months and putting the server back to the way it should have stayed with one mod to it:

the fucking mute finally works, I dont know why it doesnt but when you pay 11 bucks per month it should fucking work as its a very basic piece of server equipment. its like the seatbelt of the gaming world, without it things get painful.

Rage
06-11-2010, 11:47 AM

Omg Oasis where the fuck have you been?

alex_mamaroneck
06-11-2010, 01:39 PM
you know mastercheff .... anyone can be admin. they don't even need try outs to qualify. all we have to do is pay and you'll have admin regardless. look at some players who use it to get their way such as punish people they hate, constantly abuse admin or take advantage of their rank. look at some players who use it even when they have broken rules before or while they are admin.
you can be 5 years old, ask your parents for their paypal account and have admin so they don't have to deal with you for the rest of your life.
look at the admins who are really strict to the rules but still get pointed at and end up losing the argument. look at the admins who put up a nice pic of themselves to have players side with them every time because they look good. look at the admins who lost most their friends after becoming admin. look at the admins who try to do bring good to the server but is never recognized.

if you decide to become admin, where you stand right now will change hopefully for good and not for worse. and as for me hopefully at the end of this month it will be a good ending as "alex_mamaroneck <ibis.a>"

Sonic said he was gonna get me admin so either i'm gonna get an admin aboose thread or I'm gonna rip a new asshole in zm.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-11-2010, 02:55 PM
you know mastercheff .... anyone can be admin. they don't even need try outs to qualify. all we have to do is pay and you'll have admin regardless. look at some players who use it to get their way such as punish people they hate, constantly abuse admin or take advantage of their rank. look at some players who use it even when they have broken rules before or while they are admin.
you can be 5 years old, ask your parents for their paypal account and have admin so they don't have to deal with you for the rest of your life.
look at the admins who are really strict to the rules but still get pointed at and end up losing the argument. look at the admins who put up a nice pic of themselves to have players side with them every time because they look good. look at the admins who lost most their friends after becoming admin. look at the admins who try to do bring good to the server but is never recognized.

if you decide to become admin, where you stand right now will change hopefully for good and not for worse. and as for me hopefully at the end of this month it will be a good ending as "alex_mamaroneck <ibis.a>"

what?

alex_mamaroneck
06-11-2010, 03:07 PM
nada man... just done being admin.... got tired of it. just telling you my experience as admin. i want play and not judge. thats all.

and what do you mean what? havent' you felt that when you were admin? oh wait that was too long ago when your parents stop giving your allowance. is thats why you are on the forums alot? ....

"so it begins............"

echo501st
06-11-2010, 03:25 PM
:rant::violin:
but well said alex.

Rage
06-11-2010, 05:37 PM
I ain't so saint, and I know damn well I'm not the best admin out there, but jesus christ this shit has to stop or I'ma stop paying for admin also. I try to set a good example on the servers and we got idiots like craig boner and crazy robert and what not who just make a joke out of being an admin.

Oasis
06-12-2010, 09:49 AM

Alex was a good admin, no doubt.

@rage : i just recently started playing at ibis ZM again, trying really hard to get back into it, but it's tough.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-12-2010, 10:07 AM
nada man... just done being admin.... got tired of it. just telling you my experience as admin. i want play and not judge. thats all.

and what do you mean what? havent' you felt that when you were admin? oh wait that was too long ago when your parents stop giving your allowance. is thats why you are on the forums alot? ....

"so it begins............"

lol. for the record, i was never admin. so don't you feel like a dumbass? now i really want to know why you are so fucking hostile towards me? it's not my fault you lost all your friends when you became admin, though you seem to be blameing the community at large for it. maybe you're just a stupid piece of shit who should learn to choose their friends more carefully. huh, there's an idea. quit blameing others for the results of your actions and attitudes. look inward for the error.

Christmas
06-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Do I honestly need to go in ZM regularly again just so people stop doing stupid bullshit?

Rage
06-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Christmas, its hopeless. I can go in after not playing a day and I end up warning and kicking and muting players within the first 5 minutes of being there. Some of these admins just don't give a flying fuck what happens. They just want the power to use when they want to use it, and not use it when it should be used.

Christmas
06-12-2010, 03:18 PM
After I compile this fucking map (I hate sdk) I'll go in and bust some heads.

Haven't had the chance in awhile.

Oasis
06-12-2010, 03:58 PM
After I compile this fucking map (I hate sdk) I'll go in and bust some heads.

Haven't had the chance in awhile.

cool
story
bro

Kavinsky
06-12-2010, 06:59 PM
christmas zm's a lost cause and fucking disgrace so dont even bother with it.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-12-2010, 08:14 PM
christmas zm's a lost cause and fucking disgrace so dont even bother with it.

you bitch about everything. shut up

Kavinsky
06-12-2010, 10:36 PM
so? actually compalining and making it known fixes things, shuting up and accepting things just makes it worse.

Rage
06-13-2010, 07:00 AM
I wish there was a way we could have a private ZM server, where the password wouldn't spread like wildfire to everyone who wouldn't be invited to play it.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-13-2010, 01:38 PM
I wish there was a way we could have a private ZM server, where the password wouldn't spread like wildfire to everyone who wouldn't be invited to play it.

i've been saying that for a while. change pass. once a week, and just don't give the new one to the people we don't want to be in it.

Kavinsky
06-13-2010, 10:36 PM
I dont think it needs to be password protected, I think that on that particular server the specified by zero admins should have free reign to ban anyone they dont like and not have to deal with the paperwork of doing so in the forums here.

that way its open to new good people and the bad ones swiftly get forced out of it.

acolyte_to_jippity
06-14-2010, 01:38 PM
I dont think it needs to be password protected, I think that on that particular server the specified by zero admins should have free reign to ban anyone they dont like and not have to deal with the paperwork of doing so in the forums here.

that way its open to new good people and the bad ones swiftly get forced out of it.

:shrug:
i say pass. it and have a few "gatekeepers" in regular zm who judge people worthy. change the pass every week, email the new one to those "in" and just exclude the ones who are no longer wanted.

alex_mamaroneck
07-01-2010, 09:15 AM

Normally im on zm all day from when I get up to when I go to bed wether im in spectate or actually playing. It's funny that I leave for a couple hours to go out to dinner with my hubby and a post like this comes up LOL

well i agree with Echo and Xen at the same time. Echo was on during that night when new players weren't being tamed.
xen and i are on during the day taking care of rule breakers.
so far to me the server is showing improvement. i see a couple of old admins and players coming back helping the servers but want to bring back the old days. now i don't see that as a bad thing but its impossible to bring it back. i also agree with james about having another Zm server with the old settings and leave the other Zm server to the noobs. but thats up to zero to decide.
as for acolyte. i see alot of potential in him of being an admin. despite of our hostile arguments i hope he get admin soon during my leave as admin. even though i hardly see him on ZM, his comments on the forums have strong points and i would probably have no disagreements if he banned someone.
and as for me ... i'm hoping that i do not end up like the next Dog Brother, Walter, or that other guy who called me a --.... on my last days. who knows... i might come back as admin if i get pissed off again as a player. :pistols:

acolyte_to_jippity
07-01-2010, 09:23 AM
admin is payed. waiting for zero to get back.

don't worry about me and admin. you don't see me on zm much because it was iincredible,, then it blew ass when zero updated to latest version of zmod. now though, with zombies haveing more hp and the valve update making things actually better, i'm back on.

i'm a james-trained person who lost my edge, but i pretty much follow his and rob's views regarding admining.
don't be a dumb fuck. you be a dumbfuck, you're not going to have any fun.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-01-2010, 09:54 AM
l..o ... .LLLLL

acolyte_to_jippity
07-01-2010, 11:13 AM
l..o ... .LLLLL

you're mine mickey

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-01-2010, 12:46 PM
WHAT! where is mickey. Is Minny with him?

acolyte_to_jippity
07-01-2010, 01:10 PM
WHAT! where is mickey. Is Minny with him?

i was immplying you are a child, by compareing your name through a "mistake" to the large, cheerful mouse millions of children idolize and look up to all around the world. however, because it's a copywrited possession of the Walt Disney corp., you cannot be mickey. thus, you are one of three things:
1) someone who dresses up as mickey with the purpose of cheering kids up at disneyland, later returning home to make love to your cheap 30$ blowup doll and drinking yourself into oblivion in depression.
2) someone out to lure kids by using a disguise in the forme of previously mentioned loved and idolised large mouse
3) a seven year old dressing up for halloween.

and yes, i'm on break at work and yes i'm incredibly bored

SCRIBBLE
07-01-2010, 05:18 PM
i was immplying you are a child, by compareing your name through a "mistake" to the large, cheerful mouse millions of children idolize and look up to all around the world. however, because it's a copywrited possession of the Walt Disney corp., you cannot be mickey. thus, you are one of three things:
1) someone who dresses up as mickey with the purpose of cheering kids up at disneyland, later returning home to make love to your cheap 30$ blowup doll and drinking yourself into oblivion in depression.
2) someone out to lure kids by using a disguise in the forme of previously mentioned loved and idolised large mouse

It's better than smoking cigs. Cigarettes are for the weak.

hallwagner
07-01-2010, 05:45 PM

its funny because mikey is actually all three

acolyte_to_jippity
07-01-2010, 06:42 PM
its funny because mikey is actually all three

...he's a seven year old pedophile who works as a "meetable character" at disney land?

SCRIBBLE
07-01-2010, 06:43 PM
...he's a seven year old pedophile who works as a "meetable character" at disney land?

:lmao: you crack me up

acolyte_to_jippity
07-01-2010, 06:45 PM
scribble[nuke];74546']:lmao: you crack me up

:tips hat: i try

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-01-2010, 07:21 PM

please enlighten me with an explanation as to how a 7 year old can be a pedophile.

In many Christian denominations, an acolyte is anyone who performs ceremonial duties such as lighting altar candles. In other Christian Churches, the term is more specifically called, pastors bitch.

glad to see someones helping keep a pastors stereotype alive

if your flames, were more directed to me in a personal way, about personal facts, leaving me with only one thing to do. Justify myself, or think of a far mor "whitty" comeback, then you would be a little more interesting to someone who dosnt care to begin with.

acolyte_to_jippity
07-01-2010, 07:28 PM
please enlighten me with an explanation as to how a 7 year old can be a pedophile.

In many Christian denominations, an acolyte is anyone who performs ceremonial duties such as lighting altar candles. In other Christian Churches, the term is more specifically called, pastors bitch.

if your flames, were more directed to me in a personal way, about personal facts, leaving me with only one thing to do. Justify myself, or think of a far mor "whitty" comeback, then you would be a little more interesting to someone who dosnt care to begin with.

to start off, *more

now! i wasn't calling you a 7-yr old pedo. hall did.

and acolyte need not have any religious overtones. it can simply be one who follows the teachings and beliefs of another. in this case, jippity. a very good friend of mine used to make flash movies and a really funny series of comics. he made them from "jippity studios". he started teaching me flash, and i began taking the name acolyte to jippity online.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-01-2010, 07:33 PM

to start off, *more

now! i wasn't calling you a 7-yr old pedo. hall did.

and acolyte need not have any religious overtones. it can simply be one who follows the teachings and beliefs of another. in this case, jippity. a very good friend of mine used to make flash movies and a really funny series of comics. he made them from "jippity studios". he started teaching me flash, and i began taking the name acolyte to jippity online.

do i smell a justification

acolyte_to_jippity
07-01-2010, 07:37 PM
do i smell a justification

no, just a correction, combined with a bit of information about my past.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-01-2010, 07:41 PM
no, just a correction, combined with a bit of information about my past.

well considering you should have realized from my last post, i dont care, your post was just a justification to something you were not expecting
lol

SCRIBBLE
07-01-2010, 07:45 PM
well considering you should have realized from my last post, i dont care, your post was just a justification to something you were not expecting
lol
it's not a justification just because you say it is.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-01-2010, 07:50 PM
scribble[nuke];74595']it's not a justification just because you say it is.

i dont know let me check, it may have been said by some one other then my self

I KNEW IT.. Webster said it first

jus·ti·fi·ca·tion
   /ˌdʒʌstəfɪˈkeɪʃən/ Show Spelled[juhs-tuh-fi-key-shuhn] Show IPA
–noun
a reason, fact, circumstance, or explanation that justifies or defends: His insulting you was ample justification for you to leave the party.

SCRIBBLE
07-01-2010, 07:56 PM
i dont know let me check, it may have been said by some one other then my self

I KNEW IT.. Webster said it first

jus·ti·fi·ca·tion
   /ˌdʒʌstəfɪˈkeɪʃən/ Show Spelled[juhs-tuh-fi-key-shuhn] Show IPA
–noun
a reason, fact, circumstance, or explanation that justifies or defends: His insulting you was ample justification for you to leave the party.

Thanks Merriam. It's too bad it was a correction, not justification, as acolyte said. You were wrong in your explanation of his user name (which was a sad attempt at a personal attack), therefore he corrected you.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-01-2010, 08:05 PM
scribble[nuke];74600']Thanks Merriam. It's too bad it was a correction, not justification, as acolyte said. You were wrong in your explanation of his user name (which was a sad attempt at a personal attack), therefore he corrected you.

why so salty, you mad bro?

the correction was the first part lol how it was HALL who said "7 year old pedophile" non the less it is all a justification to challenge what i said

SCRIBBLE
07-01-2010, 08:15 PM
why so salty, you mad bro?

the correction was the first part lol how it was HALL who said "7 year old pedophile" non the less it is all a justification to challenge what i said

I've got salt, yes. But what in my post made me sound mad? Damn, people can't have discussions without having the need to win or assume anger. It's probably my fault for not paying attention to what hall said. I usually skip past his posts.

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-01-2010, 08:37 PM
scribble[nuke];74611']I've got salt, yes. But what in my post made me sound mad? Damn, people can't have discussions without having the need to win or assume anger. It's probably my fault for not paying attention to what hall said. I usually skip past his posts.

who doesn't though haha

edit: i was assuming either just asking.

hallwagner
07-01-2010, 08:58 PM

yes he is

JigSaW
07-02-2010, 12:59 AM
zm is always out of control, since the day of its very creation.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
07-02-2010, 06:36 AM
LOL whats with all the flaming threads lately

DJ_MikeyRevile
07-02-2010, 09:14 AM
LOL whats with all the flaming threads lately
thought maybe it might have been a decent time to "strike" back

HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ
07-31-2010, 04:14 PM
I vote to reduce the max amount of players!