05-16-2010, 09:28 PM
what a butthurt faggot:wtg:

StarsMine
05-16-2010, 09:32 PM
Could you get a higher resolution pic? what you have there is hard to read

Choke
05-16-2010, 09:35 PM
Could you get a higher resolution pic? what you have there is hard to read

try saving the image.. there resolution is fine... for some reason after uploading the quality of the pic went down. but if you save the file it is much easyer to read with zoom in

maynard
05-16-2010, 09:45 PM
you have no claim unless you post this in the proper section... that being the "admin abuse" section....

Choke
05-16-2010, 09:47 PM
you have no claim unless you post this in the proper section... that being the "admin abuse" section....

Sorry i looked for a admin abuse section.. if a moderator could move it to the correct place... thank you

maynard
05-16-2010, 09:51 PM
Sorry i looked for a admin abuse section.. if a moderator could move it to the correct place... thank you

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7 go there. follow the format for admin abuse.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-16-2010, 10:12 PM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7 go there. follow the format for admin abuse.

lol, he posted in the format thread

Choke
05-16-2010, 10:37 PM
lol, he posted in the format thread

Yea sorry i heard you in-game but to many people talking at once. i moved it and posted it in the proper location, and btw a moderator should lock the format thread ;)

acolyte_to_jippity
05-17-2010, 12:01 AM
ok, now, when i read your original post, i was under the impression that you had been banned for like, 4 hours. no. it was 5 min. you and your little friend don't come in here, bitching and insulting at an admin for giving you a 5 min. ban. he told you not to be on your own roof, and banned after. now, you had 2 choices. be a bitch and post about it, or get up, stretch, take a piss, grab a soda, and most likely return to the game well after the ban is up.

Nemesis
05-17-2010, 12:20 AM
ok, now, when i read your original post, i was under the impression that you had been banned for like, 4 hours. no. it was 5 min. you and your little friend don't come in here, bitching and insulting at an admin for giving you a 5 min. ban. he told you not to be on your own roof, and banned after. now, you had 2 choices. be a bitch and post about it, or get up, stretch, take a piss, grab a soda, and most likely return to the game well after the ban is up.

doesn't change the fact that brian has a sandy vagina.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-17-2010, 12:27 AM
doesn't change the fact that brian has a sandy vagina.

nem, do you like anyone? or are you the type that if you died tomorrow, the only way anyone will remember you is if you were to die fucking the pope, although then they'd remember it more as the day the pope's ass was sore, rather than why.

i'm actually serious too. you seem to exist solely for the purpose of insulting and belittleing every single person you come across

Nemesis
05-17-2010, 12:35 AM
nem, do you like anyone? or are you the type that if you died tomorrow, the only way anyone will remember you is if you were to die fucking the pope, although then they'd remember it more as the day the pope's ass was sore, rather than why.

i'm actually serious too. you seem to exist solely for the purpose of insulting and belittleing every single person you come across

You're all a bunch of fucking assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you want to be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers...and say, "That's the bad guy."

So...

...what does that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide...how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Come on.

The last time you gonna see a bad guy
like this again, let me tell you.

Come on. Make way for the bad guy.

There's a bad guy coming through!

Better get out of his way!

acolyte_to_jippity
05-17-2010, 12:38 AM
You're all a bunch of fucking assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you want to be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers...and say, "That's the bad guy."

So...

...what does that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide...how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Come on.

The last time you gonna see a bad guy
like this again, let me tell you.

Come on. Make way for the bad guy.

There's a bad guy coming through!

Better get out of his way!

scarface?

Nemesis
05-17-2010, 12:40 AM
scarface?

yup! :icon_mrgreen:

acolyte_to_jippity
05-17-2010, 12:42 AM
yup! :icon_mrgreen:

and this is why i can' hate you. i have every reason to. you do so many things that make me want to quite literally, see you dead. you are an annoying racist piece of worthless shit, but in the end, i can't bring myself to request you be gotten rid of. plus i don't have demos yet.

edit: oh yeah, i don't see myself as a good guy. if i did, i wouldn't be such a fuck up in life. however i do see myself as a better person than you.

Nemesis
05-17-2010, 12:42 AM
and this is why i can' hate you. i have every reason to. you do so many things that make me want to quite literally, see you dead. you are an annoying racist piece of worthless shit, but in the end, i can't bring myself to request you be gotten rid of. plus i don't have demos yet.

you...need me.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-17-2010, 12:44 AM
you...need me.

i'm actually positive i don't. seriously. look out this summer nem. shape up

Nemesis
05-17-2010, 12:45 AM
i'm actually positive i don't. seriously. look out this summer nem. shape up

your threats make me giggle.

i'm not here for your amusement, i'm here for mine.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-17-2010, 12:51 AM
your threats make me giggle.

i'm not here for your amusement, i'm here for mine.

a man after my own heart. however there comes a time when such amusements infringe upon the amusements of others. and nem, i don't intend to threaten. honestly. i really do hope you shape up a bit.

Nemesis
05-17-2010, 12:56 AM
a man after my own heart. however there comes a time when such amusements infringe upon the amusements of others. and nem, i don't intend to threaten. honestly. i really do hope you shape up a bit.

they main flaw with your statement is the assumtion that i care about other's amusement. unless it coincides with mine, all it becomes is a chore and there are enough chores in real life that we shouldn't have to be bothered with them here. people are stupid, and we should stop accommodating the lowest denominator.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-17-2010, 01:07 AM
they main flaw with your statement is the assumtion that i care about other's amusement. unless it coincides with mine, all it becomes is a chore and there are enough chores in real life that we shouldn't have to be bothered with them here. people are stupid, and we should stop accommodating the lowest denominator.

and that's the troll's creed right there.

Nemesis
05-17-2010, 01:12 AM
and that's the troll's creed right there.

so quick to dismiss it as this or that, it's just being realistic, something it seems most have a problem with.

Tailsy
07-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Cant be admin abuse if there doing there Jobs most the time it isnt admin abuse in the first place just normal banning for cade breaking and blocking lol plus i pretty sure this is the wrong page too discussion :p

acolyte_to_jippity
07-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Cant be admin abuse if there doing there Jobs most the time it isnt admin abuse in the first place just normal banning for cade breaking and blocking lol plus i pretty sure this is the wrong page too discussion :p

what the fuck are you tzalking about? why'd you necro this topic?