PDA

View Full Version : hdmbrian admin abuse.

Choke
05-16-2010, 10:27 PM
Hmdbrian
Choke |3mo Slay3rs|

admin banned me and my clan-mate for no violations. my clan mate was camping in church 1 round then proceeded to ban him after the warning for 5 mins... which is not a big deal. BUT he banned me for no reason a few moments later for no violations nothing at all. just the fact that i killed him! its in the screen shot. no warning. no reason. nothing he banned me for NOTHING!!!! he insists i was roof camping but you can ask pulse i killed him aswell i was not on roof i killed them both in the same location theres no rules broke he holds a grudge.. and insists that no 1 ever removes admin anyways... he literally said " it dosent matter many admins have 20 or more abuse topics "

direct link for better inspection http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z152/shaderz1/bannoreason.png

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z152/shaderz1/bannoreason.png

EDIT : you may need to save the images and zoom in but it is readable
EDIT: name is HDMBRIAN!

GoneFeral
05-16-2010, 10:41 PM
This is what happens when children get admin rights.

hmdbrian
05-16-2010, 10:41 PM
The first one was banned for five mins. For disrespecting an admin..i told him to stop camping his church roof...he tells me to f**k off f****t..so i banned him for five mins....a lil while later choke started camping his roof and his spawn...i asked him to stop..he tells me there is no rule on camping and makeing a big deal out of it...i told him there is a rule and an admin told him to stop something and he needed to shut up...and he didnt so he got a 5 min ban as well.

Choke
05-16-2010, 10:44 PM
The first one was banned for five mins. For disrespecting an admin..i told him to stop camping his church roof...he tells me to f**k off f****t..so i banned him for five mins....a lil while later choke started camping his roof and his spawn...i asked him to stop..he tells me there is no rule on camping and makeing a big deal out of it...i told him there is a rule and an admin told him to stop something and he needed to shut up...and he didnt so he got a 5 min ban as well.

This will be my only response unless spoken to from another admin or forum moderator. we had a discussion about the roof so ok i didnt go on the roof unless i had a scoped weapon. but the round you banned me i was not on the roof at ALL! and i was not camping if there is a demo or sourceTV it will clearly show that i was running around

Edit: Pulse knows that i was moving i killed him that round aswell

GoneFeral
05-16-2010, 10:46 PM

Nice grammar man, and also i was never on my roof at all, i believe you were just raging about my kill streak the prior round when you and many of your fellow teammates fell victim to my gunfire. :assault:

XX0wnsXY
This will be my only response unless spoken to from another admin or forum moderator. we had a discussion about the roof so ok i didnt go on the roof unless i had a scoped weapon. but the round you banned me i was not on the roof at ALL! and i was not camping if there is a demo or sourceTV it will clearly show that i was running around

Edit: Pulse knows that i was moving i killed him that round aswell

Your ban should be over.

Christmas
Admin abuse doesn't work without logs or a demo, pal.

Choke
05-16-2010, 10:49 PM
Admin abuse doesn't work without logs or a demo, pal.

There is a pic of the log. there is no text warning or nor did he verbally even warn me. ( warn me for nothing i guess? ) ask anyone that was on tonight he clearly was just being power mad or is emo? ( cause our clan )

Christmas
05-16-2010, 10:50 PM
There is a pic of the log. there is no text warning or nor did he verbally even warn me. ( warn me for nothing i guess? ) ask anyone that was on tonight he clearly was just being power mad or is emo? ( cause our clan )

Verbal warnings cannot be verified on that.

Neither can context.

inthebutt
05-16-2010, 11:22 PM
let me clear this up for you children, it was a 5 minute ban so stop bitching about it.

another thing if an admin tells you to do something in game you have 2 options, do it or post on the forums about it.

problem solved and ban is over.