PDA

View Full Version : Rogue

BodyBang
05-20-2010, 09:58 AM
Admin's INGAME name: Rogue<ibis.a>
You're INGAME name:: Conroy Blanc
How did he/she abuse: Consistent Muting for Admin Prefrences of Not cussing (No Warning) and then 30min mute for me and my friend (all i said was he was admin abusing) and i got a 30min mute. this kid apparently dont know that theres a player mute and needs to learn how to use it instead of abusing admin for personal reasons.

Proof: Unable to get Screens Do to a Kick for trying to get Screens...
and Remuted my friend immediatly after he was unmuted even when he wasent talking. able to copy and paste consle for original 30min mute. in Attachments

Rage
05-20-2010, 10:17 AM
Judging by the txt I assume this took place in the WCS server? Did he change someones name to "(1)They Call Me Rogue’s Bitch" ? LOL

Fireye
05-20-2010, 10:52 AM
Last I checked, the only prohibited language is racist terminology, though having just looked, I don't see it in the Server Rules thread. It could be that you were breaking the following rule:

VII. Respect

1) Players that disrespect others
2) Player continuously nags others and continues despite reasonable requests to silence including mutes and kicks
3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>

A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to :chillpill:
B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to :chillpill:
a) Cursing
b) Screaming into mic
c) Ranting about how the admin, ect is gay ect.

Christmas
05-20-2010, 11:16 AM
We need a demo.

Nobody here knows what you said on microphone that may have caused him to mute you.

Context is everything.

Donnie
05-20-2010, 11:26 AM
he change my name to tht lol

Donnie
05-20-2010, 11:27 AM
Last I checked, the only prohibited language is racist terminology, though having just looked, I don't see it in the Server Rules thread. It could be that you were breaking the following rule:

he said conroy was whining all he was doing was asking him question as to why and i look up the definition of whining
v., whined, whin·ing, whines.

v.intr.

1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

v.tr.
To utter with a whine.

n.

1. The act of whining.
2. A whining sound.
3. A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.

just incase

Christmas
05-20-2010, 11:33 AM
he said conroy was whining all he was doing was asking him question as to why and i look up the definition of whining
v., whined, whin·ing, whines.

v.intr.

1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

v.tr.
To utter with a whine.

n.

1. The act of whining.
2. A whining sound.
3. A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.

just incase

Demo or it didn't happen.

maynard
05-20-2010, 12:30 PM
in most cases id say serve your mute and deal with it... but Rogue not once... not twice... but 3 times yesturday broke server rules warding the house on nipper house and didn't really seem 2 give 2 shits he was doing it. rogues been around for far 2 long 2 claim he doesn't know the rules or any other excuse he could muster up. based on rogues actions yesterday I wouldn't be surprised if he was admin abusing when he muted these ppl...

Demo or it didn't happen.

false

Hitman
05-20-2010, 01:18 PM
in most cases id say serve your mute and deal with it... but Rogue not once... not twice... but 3 times yesturday broke server rules warding the house on nipper house and didn't really seem 2 give 2 shits he was doing it. rogues been around for far 2 long 2 claim he doesn't know the rules or any other excuse he could muster up. based on rogues actions yesterday I wouldn't be surprised if he was admin abusing when he muted these ppl...

false

Maynard beat me to the punch on this and Christmas, Zero can check the logs since it was an admin command, and see so no demo is needed

maynard
05-20-2010, 01:19 PM
Maynard beat me to the punch on this and Christmas, Zero can check the logs since it was an admin command, and see so no demo is needed

that and we have source TV. rogue should be looked into though. it's incredibly pathetic that he was warding nipper house non stop yesterday... but now in the same day 2 other ppl both call him out on admin abuse lol... ya I say rogue more then likely needs some sort of corrective action taken against him.

Christmas
05-20-2010, 01:26 PM

Logs don't record what people are saying on microphone.

And sourceTV isn't on WCS. Get a demo if you think someone is abusing/going to abuse.

maynard
05-20-2010, 01:29 PM
Logs don't record what people are saying on microphone.

And sourceTV isn't on WCS. Get a demo if you think someone is abusing/going to abuse.

zero added source TV 2 WCS like 2-3 weeks ago... or so he said.

Christmas
05-20-2010, 01:33 PM
zero added source TV 2 WCS like 2-3 weeks ago... or so he said.

If I'm not mistaken if source TV was on WCS it would show up in the player list.

Unless he has it set to invisible, in which case a time and date would be needed.

maynard
05-20-2010, 01:40 PM
we know the date... and I know the time he was warding the objective constantly. and I'm sure between the 2 ppl he muted they could figure the time out as well.

Christmas
05-20-2010, 01:41 PM
we know the date... and I know the time he was warding the objective constantly. and I'm sure between the 2 ppl he muted they could figure the time out as well.

That's assuming sourceTV is on WCS.

maynard
05-20-2010, 01:43 PM
That's assuming sourceTV is on WCS.

I don't see why it wouldn't be. zero said like 3 weeks ago he's adding it this coming weekend. I guess time will tell when zero sees this and comments.

Christmas
05-20-2010, 01:47 PM
I don't see why it wouldn't be. zero said like 3 weeks ago he's adding it this coming weekend. I guess time will tell when zero sees this and comments.

On the safe side I would recommend that people record Rogue when he is on the server from now on.

ChronicVT
05-20-2010, 03:10 PM
First of all you and Donnie were blabbering on and on... with little regard to the obnoxiousness to others... You, though you were not the instigator, you did not help the situation...

Secondly, you were not KICKED (though I was getting close to kicking you both) or BANNED (which was not warrented for this situation...

When I asked you to stop and just play... Donnie (though in his words, was not trying to get banned or kicked) continued to press the issue, with exacting ever little word... when I did mute you both (off an on) for no more than the five minute setting, you both came back running your mouths... This is disrepecting the Admin... Other players asked you to cease... your mic was open 95% of the time... and I respectfully told you that you were pushing the envelope...

As for Maynard... You dislike of me doesn't surprise me... as for the the shadow hunter... the only time my ward was in house was when I set it between the house and garage (outside, so sorry if you got hit hiding in the corner)... and you said little of it at the time, and yet I still changed race, jsut to make you HAPPY... And I do follow TOS (Now!) because you have taken a vendetta out on me... So I not only follow your suggestions, I continue to listen to your excessive whining that I do this wrong and that wrong... You don't even speak to me on server, while we play (though I try to be cordial and polite to you)... yet you continue to say I do wrong... instead of agreeing with every Tom, Dick and Harry who feels wronged, why don't you start demoing me when you get on server and stop the bitching...

To =|D2N|=Vp.DonnieDarko and Conroy... when an Admins asks you to do something, you should respect the Admin (whether you like it or not) and voice any discord off the server... not continue on and on like a child trying to get thier way or prove a point... there is a time and place... this just wasn't one of those times nor the place... get over it... move on and enjoy your stay...

ps... =|D2N|=Vp.DonnieDarko do not purchase Admin just to get out of your mic spamming and excessive mic useage...

And thank you Christmas... I didn't demo it because I felt I was handling it locally... and I was the only Admin on... I did not want to ban them... just tried to get them to listen to me... and thier mutes were no more than the five minutes (most of the time I unmuted them prior to five minutes, to show them compassion, with hopes they would cease thier disruptive behavior)... for the record, thier behavior FINALLY did improve (minus the whining about the disicpline)... and the rest of the day went on without problems...

and changing =|D2N|=Vp.DonnieDarko's name was merely in fun and he did change it back... Unlike the Unnamed...!

DeadEyeDeNNi$
05-20-2010, 03:28 PM
No SOURCE TV on WCS atm

Donnie
05-20-2010, 03:46 PM
First of all you and Donnie were blabbering on and on... with little regard to the obnoxiousness to others... You, though you were not the instigator, you did not help the situation...

Secondly, you were not KICKED (though I was getting close to kicking you both) or BANNED (which was not warrented for this situation...

When I asked you to stop and just play... Donnie (though in his words, was not trying to get banned or kicked) continued to press the issue, with exacting ever little word... when I did mute you both (off an on) for no more than the five minute setting, you both came back running your mouths... This is disrepecting the Admin... Other players asked you to cease... your mic was open 95% of the time... and I respectfully told you that you were pushing the envelope...

As for Maynard... You dislike of me doesn't surprise me... as for the the shadow hunter... the only time my ward was in house was when I set it between the house and garage (outside, so sorry if you got hit hiding in the corner)... and you said little of it at the time, and yet I still changed race, jsut to make you HAPPY... And I do follow TOS (Now!) because you have taken a vendetta out on me... So I not only follow your suggestions, I continue to listen to your excessive whining that I do this wrong and that wrong... You don't even speak to me on server, while we play (though I try to be cordial and polite to you)... yet you continue to say I do wrong... instead of agreeing with every Tom, Dick and Harry who feels wronged, why don't you start demoing me when you get on server and stop the bitching...

To =|D2N|=Vp.DonnieDarko and Conroy... when an Admins asks you to do something, you should respect the Admin (whether you like it or not) and voice any discord off the server... not continue on and on like a child trying to get thier way or prove a point... there is a time and place... this just wasn't one of those times nor the place... get over it... move on and enjoy your stay...

ps... =|D2N|=Vp.DonnieDarko do not purchase Admin just to get out of your mic spamming and excessive mic useage...

And thank you Christmas... I didn't demo it because I felt I was handling it locally... and I was the only Admin on... I did not want to ban them... just tried to get them to listen to me... and thier mutes were no more than the five minutes (most of the time I unmuted them prior to five minutes, to show them compassion, with hopes they would cease thier disruptive behavior)... for the record, thier behavior FINALLY did improve (minus the whining about the disicpline)... and the rest of the day went on without problems...

and changing =|D2N|=Vp.DonnieDarko's name was merely in fun and he did change it back... Unlike the Unnamed...!

lol i wasnt planning on buying admin???? i lol'd and i wasnt mic spamming because i wasnt making a sound or tlking without reason i was extremely respectful by lessoning the amount of which i spoke i gave a min-30sec each time i let go of the mic at least and spoke for less than 1min-30sec b4 u muted me a few more times which made no sense one player who randomly came on the server was yelling and when u did the vote to kick ban or mute me two ppl voted one was me and the other was the random person who was yelling might i add and you chose to ignore him and continue with me i changed my name after sometime but u were just as much as an instigator as i if not more i was merely questioning the amount so tht i may follow wat u wanted which i said many times conroy was speaking out how u were unfair to me and u muted him for it so i may have been in the wrong but if i was so were you and even when u muted me the first time without warning i simply figured it was an accident when u muted me again i asked u wy and u said because i was swearing i admit i was thrown off but i immediately stopped swear and decided to find out why i didnt push the matter to a level of nuisance i simply was confused i then decided to have a convo with u we tlked for a bit till u muted me saying u wanted to hear footsteps if u want more on this story simply ask me but u know aswell as i rogue u were being over the top yes i admit i do talk alot but 95% of the time is more than a simple over exaggeration i wasnt tlking to myself the whole time i was having in depth convos and in fact most all the ppl on the server except 2 u and tht boy who yelled enjoyed my convos with other ppl and yes you didnt kick or ban me wich would put u more in the wrong but random mutes and claiming admins can mute at there discretion in the rules as u so claimed and in the context u didnt put anything further infering tht they may do it without reason which i ss here it iss tell me if it isnt working and would u perfer i speak to you about the random mute at a different time not immediately after to try to find why i was muted so i may avoid doing it again doesnt sound right to me im sry
also id like to add you never asked conroy to do anything he simply spoke to you how you were being unfair and abusing and then u muted him and me btw i did do as u asked i just began to ask you for clarification or i spoke to conroy but i did speak less and i did stop swearing as u asked

http://img59.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=39967371.png

Rapedollar$
05-20-2010, 03:51 PM
muting isnt admin abuse. l2 stfu or get muted. im not disagreeing that rogue is or isnt a tool but he isnt wrong. if he found you loud/annoying/spamming/disrespectful or any combination of those he was well within his rights and duties as an admin.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-20-2010, 03:59 PM
repost w/ spaceing and punctuation pls? i literally couldn't read that.

Donnie
05-20-2010, 04:59 PM
muting isnt admin abuse. l2 stfu or get muted. im not disagreeing that rogue is or isnt a tool but he isnt wrong. if he found you loud/annoying/spamming/disrespectful or any combination of those he was well within his rights and duties as an admin.

well i wasnt loud i was speaking in a normal tone of voice annoying he didnt mention tht word if i recall correctly spamming well i clearly wrote how i wasnt b4 and disrespectful i made it very clear i wasnt trying to be disrespectful and in fact i apologized to him then apologized to the server if i was annoying loud and or spamming before he muted me a few more times but he can mute me on something thts more than completely relative i asked him for clarification so i may stop and he never truly clarified randomly muting someone isnt admin abuse i apologize i thought it might have been but i seem to have been wrong im not whining or raging im simply typing about an event and questioning the validity of it is to much and i must stfu well thts rather interesting and of coarse this is all just relative

maynard
05-20-2010, 09:34 PM

I'm done reading your fail. all you do is lie every time you fuck up or do something against the TOS. you killed me 3 fucking times when I was in the house on nipper house, I told you 2 stop each time on mic and you ignored me, and the entire server heard it. I don't care where you place your wards, the fact is they killed me 3 times when I was in the house, so fuck off with your lies. I'm tired of you and your lack of understanding when it comes 2 the simplest of things. I got mad witnesses 2 the shit you pulled, so keep talking out your ass.

You don't even speak to me on server, while we play (though I try to be cordial and polite to you)... yet you continue to say I do wrong...

yes cause 1, you're doing wrong,

and 2 I wrote you off when you came onto my app and started talking shit. before that happend you had done so much shit for me 2 despise you, broke rules non stop, only would play eva for months on end (personal dislike) and you didn't even understand the fucking TOS. I put up with you logging on for 6 months and start changing maps and doing whatever the hell you want cause you can't read, refusing 2 do the objectives time and time again.... but I put it behind me and was social with you still, after you came on my app and started shit talking I wrote you 100% off. I don't have time for jerk-offs or those who can't follow the simplest of things.

I'm pretty sure ive said this in every argument we've had..... FOLLOW THE RULES AND WE'LL GET ALONG JUST FINE.

ps. I haven't bitched about your race choices in god knows when... so yet another lie from you.

ritalin
05-21-2010, 03:43 AM
Can we all just get along? smoke some weed? drink some beer? rape a prostitute...or two.. nd bury them in the back yard nd live tomorrow like none of it ever happened??

Seriously, who gives a flying fuck if rogue muted some annoying kids who don't know when to stop. I was actualy there when it happened and only problem was that Rogue's actions weren't excesive enough. He gave them a shit ton of warnings and even when they pushed him over the line multiple times with it, he would still let them slide. Both of them were literally talking for 95% of their time being there and not only they were very disrispectful to players and rogue in particular but they were soo fucking obnoxious to a point were we had people leavin the server on crackhouse of all maps... Ok here how it went down
1 Both kids were mic spaming nd acting like they had tourettes
2 Rogue asked to stop
3 rogue asked to stop nd warned them
4 Rogue warned them again
5 And Again
6 Rogue muted them
7 Rogue felt bad for muting them
8 Rogue unmuted them
9 both came back acting like hurt pupies and kept buging him nd fucking with him and asking him personal questions about religion nd his points of view etc.
10 Rogue warned them again.
11 We are here at the forums having nerd fights about this shit.
Seriously, you want to tell me that none of you got better shit to do then to argue a fucking 5 minute mute? ( I don't, thats why I am making this post at 5 am..)

Donnie
05-21-2010, 07:30 AM
Can we all just get along? smoke some weed? drink some beer? rape a prostitute...or two.. nd bury them in the back yard nd live tomorrow like none of it ever happened??

Seriously, who gives a flying fuck if rogue muted some annoying kids who don't know when to stop. I was actualy there when it happened and only problem was that Rogue's actions weren't excesive enough. He gave them a shit ton of warnings and even when they pushed him over the line multiple times with it, he would still let them slide. Both of them were literally talking for 95% of their time being there and not only they were very disrispectful to players and rogue in particular but they were soo fucking obnoxious to a point were we had people leavin the server on crackhouse of all maps... Ok here how it went down
1 Both kids were mic spaming nd acting like they had tourettes
2 Rogue asked to stop
3 rogue asked to stop nd warned them
4 Rogue warned them again
5 And Again
6 Rogue muted them
7 Rogue felt bad for muting them
8 Rogue unmuted them
9 both came back acting like hurt pupies and kept buging him nd fucking with him and asking him personal questions about religion nd his points of view etc.
10 Rogue warned them again.
11 We are here at the forums having nerd fights about this shit.
Seriously, you want to tell me that none of you got better shit to do then to argue a fucking 5 minute mute? ( I don't, thats why I am making this post at 5 am..)

lol dnt tell me u were tht random kid who came on the server and started screaming well if u were there the whole time ud no this started because rogue muted without warning twice then said it was because we were cussing nw i dnt kno about you but ive never seen tht rule in the server and noone else found us obnoxious just you who was yelling into the mic and when i asked u why u were yelling u said because u felt like it so i get it u had a bad day came on and decided to rage at sum random kids and it was a 30 min mute at the end the whole point was tht he wasnt within his rights as an admin yes we mightve pushed his buttons after he randomly muted us a few times but thts because he did randomly mute us without any warning and we wanted to know why thts prbly why he felt bad because i was asking why he muted me and he was making up bs excuses and i bet if sumthing like tht happend to you ud be the first one crying on the forums but since if doesnt affect u u can give three shits no one left the server lol this is about an admin using his powers for personal preference and i was never expecting to get him to lose admin didnt have enough proof but atleast it will either a get ppl to watch him or b maybe he might decide to be a good admin and not make up rules and if any of the two happen then i have done wat i came here to do and i dnt think thts unreasonable i dnt kno if rogues a good or bad admin but from wat ive seen he abuses all admins do but they dnt make up ridiculous rules so i leave it up to you guys

Jeimuzu
05-21-2010, 07:46 AM
Can we all just get along?

+1.

Muting two people isn't enough to warrant admin abuse..

If Zero thinks otherwise, he can do what he sees to be right, but I'm going to close this to prevent further flaming and eye-bleeding grammar.

If you have more evidence or something else to say, you can go to the other thread for rouge, but keep civil about it.