PDA

View Full Version : Rogue

Donnie
05-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Admin's INGAME name: Rogue<ibis.a>
You're INGAME name:=|D2N|=Vp.DonnieDarko

How did he/she abuse: Consistent Muting for Admin Prefrences of Not cussing (No Warning) and then 30min mute for me and my friend also saying tht admins can mute anyone at will i have this ss and changing my name at will wich is on conroys post

Proof: (go to this link to see the ss) http://img59.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=39967371.png ( click on them twice if the prints to small) sry i only have 3

ritalin
05-21-2010, 08:22 AM
Since the last post was closed we have to post under this one.

Donie, actualy I have been put in the same position last night, I was muted by echo:plzdie:(total fucking moron) two or three times without warning for the dumbest shit, first time for half an hour for "instigating maynerd to do bad things" like he isn't a grown as man. and second time cause i made fun of mag becuase he muted bigdumbanimal instead of some kid and got muted again, by echo. But I m not raging about it at all or starting topics about it because at the end, echo is the little fat kid behind a computer screen who thinks that he is a better person cause of 11 bucks a month.

BUT I started this post to show more evidence defending rogue.
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3808

Rogue Clearly implies to respect all admins and their requests in your intrudoction post, warning you WEEKS before this incident that if you do not, actions might be taken against you. Everyone read that post and no one had any objections at the time, so why would you now?

acolyte_to_jippity
05-21-2010, 08:26 AM
guys, for the love of god, velociraptors, and 42...GET OVER YOURSELVES!!

seriously, you and bodybang are acting like little children. if you're still muted, even a day after the shit happened, then bitch. but he unmuted you 5 fucking min in!!

honestly, just play the game

maynard
05-31-2010, 04:22 PM
I didn't notice you were muted that night, ritalin. I thought echo was just joking... I was pretty drunk though....

donnie I like ya, you're a decent guy, but you mic spam constantly... you're constantly going on about shit ppl don't want 2 hear. and a few days ago you were extreamly rude to owns, like totally out of line, you're honestly really lucky you didn't end up with a ban... and when you wern't being rude to owns you were just going on about your dick... ppl don't like hearing you talk constantly. shit, even I muted ya for a while at 1 point cause you just don't stop.

OnEyEdMaN
05-31-2010, 05:39 PM
i dont see any abuse there, you are known to talk for none stop about nonsense. seems like you have your finger stuck on the mic key button or some shit. using the mic "constantly" 10-20 secs every time is mic spamming and that deserves a mute.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-31-2010, 06:06 PM
i dont see any abuse there, you are known to talk for none stop about nonsense. seems like you have your finger stuck on the mic key button or some shit. using the mic "constantly" 10-20 secs every time is mic spamming and that deserves a mute.

point.

/thread

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-31-2010, 06:15 PM
iv heard "rumors"about rouge but because there rumors i dont have much to say

i mean you can really mute someone because there a talktive person, how is conversation mic spamming?

if it annoys anybody to hear him converse frequently with other players, mute him ingame for just yourself

ya know

maynard
05-31-2010, 06:33 PM
i mean you can really mute someone because there a talktive person, how is conversation mic spamming?

then he should hit up a mic chat service if that's what he's interested in. most peopel actually listen 2 the game sounds and try 2 get an edge by hearing the enemy's movements, when someone is constantly going on about there dick, it's kind of hard 2 do that...

if ppl want 2 bull shit about there personal life non stop, then go to vent, or do it some where else.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-31-2010, 08:26 PM
BUT. thats why its amazing to personaly mute him for your self, im pretty sure conversing is not any rule break

maynard
05-31-2010, 08:28 PM
he wasn't conversing he was talking about his dick...

and disrespecting an admin.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-31-2010, 08:30 PM
maybe on that occasion which would be mutable offense, but if witnessed a few times where all he was doing is talking alot. ect.

maynard
05-31-2010, 08:44 PM
if he's holding down his mic for minutes strait talking about nothign constantly, that is spam. this is a video game, ppl come on 2 play the game, not hear him talk 2 himself for hours on end. I think all the admins who get annoyed at it, and all the regulars who do as well are totally justified in there anger.

Jeimuzu
06-02-2010, 08:51 AM
when someone is constantly going on about there dick, it's kind of hard 2 do that...

Koolayed?!?

Wait, was this thread brought back from the dead?

maynard
06-02-2010, 02:30 PM
Koolayed?!?

Wait, was this thread brought back from the dead?

it's only like a week and a half old.

Jeimuzu
06-02-2010, 10:44 PM
it's only like a week and a half old.

A lot has happened in a week.. I did about 4 years worth of things in little under a month.. So in other words, it pretty much was. There was no further word from the two claiming abuse.. Plus we're off topic.. Now that may be my fault, but I'm just saying.. That usually means a thread is done for.

maynard
06-02-2010, 10:50 PM
yes. but seeing how when I posted after this thread had been up for a bit, that very day, the dude was spamming the shit out of the mic... so it seemed kind of logical if the issue is still on going. doesn't matter if those 2 are having an issue, cause he was still annoying other admins a week later, the issue was still on going, just with diff people. I don't just jump on old abuse threads and bring them back unless there's a reason you should know me better then that, james:icon_mrgreen:

Jeimuzu
06-03-2010, 10:37 PM
yes. but seeing how when I posted after this thread had been up for a bit, that very day, the dude was spamming the shit out of the mic... so it seemed kind of logical if the issue is still on going. doesn't matter if those 2 are having an issue, cause he was still annoying other admins a week later, the issue was still on going, just with diff people. I don't just jump on old abuse threads and bring them back unless there's a reason you should know me better then that, james:icon_mrgreen:

Yeah I don't even know what this thread was about.. I'm going to assume it wasn't anything important..

Closed unless Zero states otherwise.