PDA

View Full Version : Admin abuse "hallwagner"

SLydewayZ
05-20-2010, 10:58 PM
Me: SLydewayz
Admin: # 141 "hallwagner-ibis.a" STEAM_0:0:32602114

How did he/she abuse: 5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.
4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

I was in a very small hiding spot and said that this spot is only for 2 people max and he says "Your mom is for 2 people. Its the truth." He kept disrespecting players that died and also disrespected a players belief in Jesus. I forget what he said but it was very disrespectful. I asked him if all he does is sit in spectator and talk shit to players and his response was, " I payed for admin, I can do this shit."

Then one of his buddies started defending him and I said are you his bitch/cheerleader? and thats when "hallwagner" kicked me for disrespecting him/admin. First he said he was going to ban me but ended up kicking me.

There where 2 other admins on at the time and did nothing about it.

The only proof I have is of him kicking me because everything was verbal and I did not have a demo running....

Edit: this happened around 8:45pm, May 20th.

Perry
05-20-2010, 11:05 PM
what server?

SLydewayZ
05-20-2010, 11:08 PM
Oh, sorry, it was in the Zombie Mod server.

Just to clear something up, I did disrespect him for disrespecting my mom and other players.

Nicktendo13
05-20-2010, 11:12 PM
wait tell zero gets on. he will handle it. i am sorry for the abuse against you. i personally dont mind hallwagner, but sometimes he is really just cruel.

SLydewayZ
05-20-2010, 11:19 PM
Yea it happens usually when someone can't handle holding that kind of power. I see that hes got alot of complaints, he really doesn't deserve admin at all in my opinion.

Perry
05-20-2010, 11:21 PM
Just sit tight until someone with power comes along

Nicktendo13
05-20-2010, 11:41 PM
Just sit tight until someone with power comes along

o well.... i want power.... but zero can handle the power and he does a good job. Zero i thank you and wish you a happy b-day!

Jeimuzu
05-21-2010, 07:37 AM
"Any man can handle adversity. If you want to truly test his character, give him power."

acolyte_to_jippity
05-21-2010, 08:20 AM
"Any man can handle adversity. If you want to truly test his character, give him power."

sooooo...is that an "action will be taken", or a "your call is very important to us, please wait until james has come down from his existential (and philisophical) high"?

i like the quote though. do you just pull those out of your ass when you want them, or was this one made a long time ago?

Jeimuzu
05-21-2010, 08:27 AM
do you just pull those out of your ass when you want them, or was this one made a long time ago?

Both.

As for Hallwagner, Zero had previously warned him about his behaviors, and so have I. If it is proven that any of this is correct, I assume Zero will not be pleased.

mastercheff
05-21-2010, 08:34 AM
I think i herd the admin aboose train coming in to keel a poor lil lady.

Fireye
05-21-2010, 09:01 AM
Both.

As for Hallwagner, Zero had previously warned him about his behaviors, and so have I. If it is proven that any of this is correct, I assume Zero will not be pleased.

Zero MAD! ZERO SMASH

mastercheff
05-21-2010, 09:02 AM
Zero MAD! ZERO SMASH

What happens if hallwanger goes Matrix on zero?

DeadEyeDeNNi$
05-21-2010, 09:16 AM
Slyde,

This game, as with most games today, has a flair for verbal chatter to pass the time when a mic is present. Unfortunately, what is said isn't always anything really important just banter that people feel they must say to keep busy or entertainment for themselves etc..

Hallwagner is on thin ice and granted he should be walking the straight $ narrow but,,, TBH I do think you're a bit thin skinned here and as an admin I wouldn't classify what you have brought to the table abuse.

The " you're mom " shit has been around probably longer than you, and religion is a touchy subject but he, as do you, have their rights of belief and the right to exercise them verbally and via the pen, as long as one doesn’t aim disrespectful commentary about their race directly at another person on the server.

If you really think that what you have outlined here is abuse, then w/o trying to sound biased, may I suggest to you to try

https://www.wizard101.com/start

as it has a mandatory chat filter and no voice available and is a pretty neat game.

TC

DED

mastercheff
05-21-2010, 09:18 AM
Slyde,

If you really think that what you have outlined here is abuse, then w/o trying to sound biased, may I suggest to you to try

as it has a mandatory chat filter and no voice available and is a pretty neat game.

TC

DED

LOLwut

SLydewayZ
05-21-2010, 12:09 PM
Slyde,

This game, as with most games today, has a flair for verbal chatter to pass the time when a mic is present. Unfortunately, what is said isn't always anything really important just banter that people feel they must say to keep busy or entertainment for themselves etc..

Hallwagner is on thin ice and granted he should be walking the straight $ narrow but,,, TBH I do think you're a bit thin skinned here and as an admin I wouldn't classify what you have brought to the table abuse.

The " you're mom " shit has been around probably longer than you, and religion is a touchy subject but he, as do you, have their rights of belief and the right to exercise them verbally and via the pen, as long as one doesn’t aim disrespectful commentary about their race directly at another person on the server.

TC

DED

Nice quotes, "One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!"

"If you can't do it right, Don't bother!"

You should really live by them instead of looking like a hypocrite. Or maybe you should find some other clever quotes to stand by. :wtg:

Maybe its just me but aren't games meant to be enjoyable for everyone and not to vent all your personal anger at innocent people.

You might as well plead guilty.

Edit: You should check out the rules buddy. If you don't like them, maybe you can get them changed to better fit your personal criteria.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-21-2010, 12:40 PM

You should really live by them instead of looking like a hypocrite. Or maybe you should find some other clever quotes to stand by. :wtg:

Maybe its just me but aren't games meant to be enjoyable for everyone and not to vent all your personal anger at innocent people.

Edit: You should check out the rules buddy. If you don't like them, maybe you can get them changed to better fit your personal criteria.

pickiung a fight w/ hall is one thing, but dennis? lol.

now, about your complaint.

hall shouldn't have said the jesus thng. granted. however nothing else you cite is abuse. whatsoever.
have you never made a your mom joke? grow the fuck up. how about you run off to your mom crying about the big meanie admin online

admins can sit in spec all they want. especially on zm. he might have been looking for rulebreakers. he has absolutely no obligation to tell that to you, nor do you have any right to ask.

it sounds like there was some disrespect going on on both sides here. the only difference is that hall doesn't have to put up with any. he's an admin. don't disrespect the admins.

SLydewayZ
05-21-2010, 12:56 PM

hall shouldn't have said the jesus thng. granted. however nothing else you cite is abuse. whatsoever.
have you never made a your mom joke? grow the fuck up. how about you run off to your mom crying about the big meanie admin online

admins can sit in spec all they want. especially on zm. he might have been looking for rulebreakers. he has absolutely no obligation to tell that to you, nor do you have any right to ask.

it sounds like there was some disrespect going on on both sides here. the only difference is that hall doesn't have to put up with any. he's an admin. don't disrespect the admins.

Let it all out! Feel better now?

The only growing up needed are those who have thin erage skin. Take it easy man. Go exercise, its great for anger/stress.

Edit: Im guessing that Zero is the one that can handle this problem, I hope he isn't as immature as some admins here and actually respect the rules.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-21-2010, 01:00 PM

Let it all out! Feel better now?

The only growing up needed are those who have thin erage skin. Take it easy man. Go exercise, its great for anger/stress.

my point exactly. /thread

SLydewayZ
05-21-2010, 01:05 PM
:lmao:

My last post till Zero comments on the situation.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-21-2010, 01:07 PM

:tips hat:
mine to, at least in response to you. very respectful thing, to let this lie till zero decides to waste time on it

Rapedollar$
05-21-2010, 03:10 PM
Lolabuse?

KɅΞW
05-23-2010, 04:51 AM
its lolaboose

jeeze, get it right, Rape

Swifcfer
05-23-2010, 07:38 AM

I completely agree with that. The your mom joke who cares everyone says them. The religon thing he could of passed on that but dint you say that wasnt towards you? So he dint really do anything but the your mom joke and you disrespected him so your at fault here.

Btw Acoylte you me lol with this comment

SLydewayZ
05-23-2010, 10:17 AM
I completely agree with that. The your mom joke who cares everyone says them. The religon thing he could of passed on that but dint you say that wasnt towards you? So he dint really do anything but the your mom joke and you disrespected him so your at fault here.

Btw Acoylte you me lol with this comment

Let me get this right,
Its perfectly fine that an admin can sit in spec and talk shit to all the players just because hes an "admin." Then when someone talks shit back to him(I called him a fag), its considered disrespect to the admin, kick/ban.
Also, admins dont break the rules unless its towards a certain person.

Great logic.
Oh, and I found something that belongs to you. :ditto:

Rapedollars$, might as well close this until Zero gets in. Trolls are on the loose.

Christmas
05-23-2010, 10:24 AM
Let me get this right,
Its perfectly fine that an admin can sit in spec and talk shit to all the players just because hes an "admin." Then when someone talks shit back to him(I called him a fag), its considered disrespect to the admin, kick/ban.
Also, admins dont break the rules unless its towards a certain person.

Great logic.
Oh, and I found something that belongs to you. :ditto:

Rapedollars$, might as well close this until Zero gets in. Trolls are on the loose.

You might as well stop acting like a fucking bitch on the servers.

Seriously. Complaining about someone giving you a "your mom" comment? And "disrespecting" a player's belief in jesus?

OH THE HORROR!

SLydewayZ
05-23-2010, 10:46 AM
You might as well stop acting like a fucking bitch on the servers.

Seriously. Complaining about someone giving you a "your mom" comment? And "disrespecting" a player's belief in jesus?

OH THE HORROR!

hahaha, I know I said I wouldn't comment anymore but peoples replies are just hilarious.

"You might as well stop acting like a fucking bitch on the servers."

Do I know you? This was the first time I ever played on the Ibis ZM server and in no way did I instigate this. I think you are very confused.
:chillpill::lmao:

He kicked me for disrespecting him after he disrespected me, I pointed out that he broke 3 rules and I broke 1 in retaliation. Just like your retaliating. Maybe you don't care about the rules but I am sure the person who made them do.

If you really don't mind people talking shit to you and kicking you after you call them a "name" in retaliation then good for you but looking at all your eraging I highly doubt you would be a happy camper.

Now that I had to guide you step by step on why I am posting a complaint, maybe there will be less trolling. Or maybe not..... :lmao:

Christmas
05-23-2010, 10:55 AM
hahaha, I know I said I wouldn't comment anymore but peoples replies are just hilarious.

"You might as well stop acting like a fucking bitch on the servers."

Do I know you? This was the first time I ever played on the Ibis ZM server and in no way did I instigate this. I think you are very confused.
:chillpill::lmao:

He kicked me for disrespecting him after he disrespected me, I pointed out that he broke 3 rules and I broke 1 in retaliation. Just like your retaliating. Maybe you don't care about the rules but I am sure the person who made them do.

If you really don't mind people talking shit to you and kicking you after you call them a "name" in retaliation then good for you but looking at all your eraging I highly doubt you would be a happy camper.

Now that I had to guide you step by step on why I am posting a complaint, maybe there will be less trolling. Or maybe not..... :lmao:

For starters, how am I trolling if I'm stating my opinion?

Trolling would be me trying to illicit a response from you (which I didn't expect considering you said yourself you wouldn't be speaking here until ZERO saw it).

Also, it was a single kick. You could have easily come back on the server, said your peace and be done with it.

Next, I'm not raging. Just because I insult you doesn't mean I am full of rage (you should hear me in game, which is actually quite enjoyable).

You disrespected an admin. Regardless of what he did, the kick was justified. You will paint a much better picture of yourself if you don't get all huffy and puffy and try to handle it like an adult instead of calling people who "defend" him bitches.

And you never really provided what he said except for the "your mom" comment. What did he say about Jesus? What kind of tone? What did people say in response?

In other words, your OP was a blathering whine-fest without enough substance to give people without access to sourceTV a proper understanding of how things went down, which is why I berated you for it. If that is eraging, then you obviously haven't been on the internet very long.

SLydewayZ
05-23-2010, 11:19 AM
For starters, how am I trolling if I'm stating my opinion?

Trolling would be me trying to illicit a response from you (which I didn't expect considering you said yourself you wouldn't be speaking here until ZERO saw it).

Also, it was a single kick. You could have easily come back on the server, said your peace and be done with it.

Next, I'm not raging. Just because I insult you doesn't mean I am full of rage (you should hear me in game, which is actually quite enjoyable).

You disrespected an admin. Regardless of what he did, the kick was justified. You will paint a much better picture of yourself if you don't get all huffy and puffy and try to handle it like an adult instead of calling people who "defend" him bitches.

And you never really provided what he said except for the "your mom" comment. What did he say about Jesus? What kind of tone? What did people say in response?

In other words, your OP was a blathering whine-fest without enough substance to give people without access to sourceTV a proper understanding of how things went down, which is why I berated you for it. If that is eraging, then you obviously haven't been on the internet very long.

It seems that you are still confused about what this complaint is about and also your post in general.

"Trolling would be me trying to illicit a response from you." Trolling is trying to illicit a response(response as an emotional one) from ANYONE. Doesn't matter if someone responds to your post or not. Your logic is flawed yet again. :wtg:

Sorry but your post was full of rage, if you don't see that, "then you obviously haven't been on the internet very long."

I see that you don't care about rules so your opinions don't mean anything to me. Also, just because your trying to sound mature now doesn't take away the fact of how immature you are.

Wolfenstinger
05-23-2010, 11:47 AM

Just pointing that out. Anyways, back to WCS for me.
:axe:

Christmas
05-23-2010, 12:02 PM
It seems that you are still confused about what this complaint is about and also your post in general.

"Trolling would be me trying to illicit a response from you." Trolling is trying to illicit a response(response as an emotional one) from ANYONE. Doesn't matter if someone responds to your post or not. Your logic is flawed yet again. :wtg:

Nothing flawed with my logic because I wasn't trolling. Insulting is not "trolling".

Care to argue semantics or discuss the actual topic at hand?

Sorry but your post was full of rage, if you don't see that, "then you obviously haven't been on the internet very long."

Based on diddly squat.

I see that you don't care about rules so your opinions don't mean anything to me.

Once again based on diddly.

Also, just because your trying to sound mature now doesn't take away the fact of how immature you are.

Relevance?

Once again, it was a kick. You could have saved us some time and just went back into the server and talked to the admin that kicked you. Demo the entire conversation and get a reasonable understanding on the situation at hand. You didn't do that. You bitched and moaned all the way to this thread because you felt you were terribly wronged.

And you evaded my comment on the lack of quality information in your thread. I wonder why?

Nemesis
05-23-2010, 01:21 PM
Nothing flawed with my logic because I wasn't trolling. Insulting is not "trolling".

Care to argue semantics or discuss the actual topic at hand?

Based on diddly squat.

Once again based on diddly.

Relevance?

Once again, it was a kick. You could have saved us some time and just went back into the server and talked to the admin that kicked you. Demo the entire conversation and get a reasonable understanding on the situation at hand. You didn't do that. You bitched and moaned all the way to this thread because you felt you were terribly wronged.

And you evaded my comment on the lack of quality information in your thread. I wonder why?

why are you always so angry?:depress:

Christmas
05-23-2010, 01:24 PM
why are you always so angry?:depress:

I'm perfectly content.

SLydewayZ
05-23-2010, 02:00 PM
Just pointing that out. Anyways, back to WCS for me.
:axe:

Thank you for your concern but,

"hahaha, I know I said I wouldn't comment anymore but peoples replies are just hilarious. "

Just pointing that out. Of course you missed it, pay attention. =)

acolyte_to_jippity
05-23-2010, 02:19 PM
for the record, admins and players are allowed to talk shit to other players all they want. these are social servers. we enjoy talking and chatting w/ our friends. however, insulting admins (especially when it's obvious it's not a joke) is a no-no. can he sit in spec and chat? yes!! can you do shit about it? no!!

how do you know he wasn't watching for people breaking rules? i know several admins on maps like ze_the_lost_world who will watch the bridge lever to ban the person who blows it on humans.

and for the record, hasn't your Kick expired already? shut the fuck up and get back in the game.

KɅΞW
05-23-2010, 02:41 PM
See, you could have got the support from some of the admins if only you had a little more patience and tolerate what might be harsh opinions about your complaint. But since you are new to our server, you still might not fully understand. I do agree with Christmas that you deserve getting kicked from the server for disrespecting an admin, even though he was acting inappropriately or simply being a douche. Basically, every admins here help pay for the servers, thus he/she will have more privilege and deserve some respect from other players. What you should have done is just keep quiet, take demos, post it here, and just wait until Zero take a look at it. Also, it would have so much more ground if you did not start any arguments with anyone on the forums, especially with other admins. In some cases, like this one, you have to understand the circumstances of the situation and know your place. (no offense)

SLydewayZ
05-23-2010, 09:37 PM
See, you could have got the support from some of the admins if only you had a little more patience and tolerate what might be harsh opinions about your complaint. But since you are new to our server, you still might not fully understand. I do agree with Christmas that you deserve getting kicked from the server for disrespecting an admin, even though he was acting inappropriately or simply being a douche. Basically, every admins here help pay for the servers, thus he/she will have more privilege and deserve some respect from other players. What you should have done is just keep quiet, take demos, post it here, and just wait until Zero take a look at it. Also, it would have so much more ground if you did not start any arguments with anyone on the forums, especially with other admins. In some cases, like this one, you have to understand the circumstances of the situation and know your place. (no offense)

Hi,

I respect your opinions and am thankful for your mature nature but also would like to give a say of my opinions.

I understand that people are helping by paying for admin but does that really give them immunity from things that regular players would be kick/banned. I am sorry but I really disagree with that and so do the rules. If in the rules it did say that admins can disrespect players and their beliefs and then kick players if they disrespect back, then I wouldn't have posted a complaint. Also, I can't go back in time and record a demo of his obvious abuse(refer to rules).

If you reread the posts on this thread you will see that I NEVER instigated an argument. The arguments started after people started "taking shots" at me. Most likely to get a "rise" out of people.

A question I have is that Hall has obviously read this thread but have not defended himself AT ALL. I don't know about anyone else but doesn't that seem a bit odd?

However, I do apologize if I was hostile. All I wanted was a pleasant time on Ibis servers.

Edit: Sorry but I missed your last sentence, but are normal players really looked at in a "lower" dis-respected community. If your comment is true then I am sure most would be happy that I won't play on Ibis servers anymore. I find that last comment to be very disrespectful to your "lower class, non-admin" community.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-23-2010, 09:51 PM
kaew is not trying to insinuate that non-admin members are looked at as lower, or lesser. indeed, we only look down on people who bitch and whine about shit with no justification. the kick is expired. grow the fuck up. get back in the game.

SLydewayZ
05-23-2010, 09:55 PM
kaew is not trying to insinuate that non-admin members are looked at as lower, or lesser. indeed, we only look down on people who bitch and whine about shit with no justification. the kick is expired. grow the fuck up. get back in the game.

I was done with your immature projections posts ago.

To give you honest and sincere words of advice, learn to deal with stress in a healthy manner or else people won't take you seriously. (no offense)

Rapedollar$
05-23-2010, 09:59 PM
qq moar.

closed