PDA

View Full Version : Afro Samurai App

Afro_Samurai
07-21-2008, 08:01 PM
I put in an app before but I guess since the login has changed, i was no longer registered on here..lol. O well..puttin my app back up now!!

In game Name: Afro Samurai

Weapons of Choice: m4, ak, p90

Maps: Dust 2, office 07, cbble, aztec, train..etc

Reason for App: love the servers and i love the people on the servers...TEAR!!..lol

Experience: I think i was part of a clan back in the day..some guy asked me to be in it so i said ok. Then later found out it wasnt a clan so i dunno..lol. Been playin cs for bout id say 3 years now.

Contact Info: Holla at me on da forum or in the game

A lil About me: 24 yr old brotha livin in Hoodbridge, VA. Not much brothas play cs so i gotta try to represent..lol. I play video games, watch tv, party, drink. Im a computer scientist at the Navyyard in DC. Ummm..i enjoy long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners...lmaoo..im playin.lol. O yea, i like to put up new sprays every now and again for the players to enjoy..:wtg:

Well, im done..hope i get in..*CROSSIN FINGERS*

Dual
07-21-2008, 08:11 PM
GooD Luck with app, we remember your previous app.:wtg:

The.Beast.13.
07-22-2008, 01:01 PM
Yep....good luck with your app bud....long time since i played with ya though!!

Peace

D-Monic
07-23-2008, 09:42 AM
good luck with your app afro

deprodigy
07-25-2008, 07:23 PM
nice app afro lol. I love playing with ya & wish you good luck!!
dep

V teh pwnerer
07-27-2008, 11:35 PM
Afro dude, you deserve it man. Been playing as long as I can remember! Good luck bro!

XxMastagunzxX
08-02-2009, 08:29 PM
bump ....

&&toasties
08-02-2009, 08:33 PM
bump ....

Damnit, you beat me to it.

I was SO going to bump this first.

D:

Christmas
08-02-2009, 08:34 PM
Wow this is old old.

Good luck person I've played with once or twice!

&&toasties
08-02-2009, 08:48 PM
Wow this is old old.

Good luck person I've played with once or twice!

He plays GG all the time.

^^

Christmas
08-02-2009, 08:50 PM
He plays GG all the time.

^^

Yeah I'm never on GG.

:icon_mrgreen:

walterbrunswick
08-02-2009, 11:03 PM
I think this guy called me gay last year in ZM for doing the Jitterbug.

That bitch!

Oh and good luck.

Afro_Samurai
08-03-2009, 10:38 AM
lol..that wasnt me walter...I NEVER play ZM server.

walterbrunswick
08-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Ah I think you're right, I'm thinking of Afroman... my apologies.

I LIKE TURTLES
08-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Afro,

Regardless what happens with this app.. keep spraying those big booty bitches for me to see.. It's been a while, where the fuck have you been at dude?

mastercheff
08-04-2009, 03:51 PM
bump :D

&&toasties
08-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Afro,

Regardless what happens with this app.. keep spraying those big booty bitches for me to see.. It's been a while, where the fuck have you been at dude?

lmaoo.

In ZM**.

WHERE WE SHOULD MEET UP.

SO I CAN MAKE MYSELF BELIEVE CAN PWN YOU.

Afro_Samurai
01-03-2013, 05:50 PM
Should I do a new app...this one was from 2008...dont want yall to forget about me..lol. 4 and a half years..and i still aint make it...but im determined =)

brett friggin favre
01-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Should I do a new app...this one was from 2008...dont want yall to forget about me..lol. 4 and a half years..and i still aint make it...but im determined =)

...and what makes you think you should have a chance? just having an app up for 4 years doesn't get you in lol

StarsMine
01-03-2013, 06:02 PM
wait WTF, afro lives right next to me.... Hoodbridge...
O_O, Nope cant have that.
Did you grow up here or move here for the Navy?

Assassin
01-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Yeah sorry Afro I got the same treatment and can explain it better to ya. You need to get admin, (pay for it through paypal btw), keep it and do well with it to become ULA ( doing the same things if not better) then you can be considered for clan after that. Also be more active on the forums and games. If you can do all that...they can voite on you and only a certain number per year make it in. Personally? I'll just put my time in and play and have clan and ULA's and stuff around and not go through the hastle of paying for a couple servers before they "consider" me. Ain't worth it.

Afro_Samurai
01-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Ahhhhh..preciate that Assassin. A lil different from what it use to be. Its all good...I'll just continue gaming. Stars, ive been in woodbridge for about 16 years now. Left for college years ago but came back.

StarsMine
01-03-2013, 06:28 PM
I went to woodbridge middle, then lakeridge, then woodbridge High. I find it odd that if you actually live in woodbridge though your more likely to go to freedom. Lakeridge kids go to woodbridge high.

Steamer
01-03-2013, 06:44 PM
Afffrrroooooooo!

acolyte_to_jippity
01-03-2013, 08:37 PM

holy shit, welcome back? maybe?

Yeah sorry Afro I got the same treatment and can explain it better to ya. You need to get admin, (pay for it through paypal btw), keep it and do well with it to become ULA ( doing the same things if not better) then you can be considered for clan after that. Also be more active on the forums and games. If you can do all that...they can voite on you and only a certain number per year make it in. Personally? I'll just put my time in and play and have clan and ULA's and stuff around and not go through the hastle of paying for a couple servers before they "consider" me. Ain't worth it.

not sure if the ULA requirement was ever officially stated...the clan will accept whoever they feel is right. ULA might help, but...(again unless this has changed) it's not technically required.

admin would absolutely be good

maynard
01-04-2013, 03:46 AM
yes, things have changed... you get voted in on your contribution more than anything these days, as well as having a good standing with the clan members. The clan is a family, and extremely exclusive. We don't take people in who don't vibe well with the other clan as we don't want tension within the clan.

If you truly want in, start contributing 2 the community as well as have a good standing with the clan members. Saying "Ive had an app up 4 years but haven't been active most that time" isn't going 2 get you anywhere.

best of luck.