PDA

View Full Version : Envy

Nemesis
05-21-2010, 02:22 PM
Admin's INGAME name: Envy
You're INGAME name:Nemesis
Server: GG

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): this has gone on long enough, envy is a total fuck. i don't know how else to put it. he kept calling me a faggot ingame and i finally told him to stop and he bans me. this is constant, and he's admitted already on the forums that he specifically tries to find things to ban me for. the server is fun until this guy gets in there.

Proof: around 1520 EST.

Envy
05-21-2010, 02:28 PM
Lol please look at the video. I quote myself saying "I also ban people for being disrespectful faggots." He then goes on an insulting tirade. I banned him for 1 day for disrespect (yet again).

I didn't say anything until he started being a prick to me. I was ignoring him and playing the game.

You yet again brought this down on yourself Nemesis. If you cannot play nicely don't expect to play with me around.

Nemesis
05-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Lol please look at the video. I quote myself saying "I also ban people for being disrespectful faggots." He then goes on an insulting tirade. I banned him for 1 day for disrespect (yet again).

I didn't say anything until he started being a prick to me. I was ignoring him and playing the game.

You yet again brought this down on yourself Nemesis. If you cannot play nicely don't expect to play with me around.

bullshit, you're a liar, you were crying that you got slayed for tking someone, i said "well you've banned people for tking before so i guess it all works out" then you said "i'd ban you cuz your a faggot, etc etc"

am i not in the right to say something about these accusations?

how come you're the only admin i have a problem with? all the others in here are normal people, but there's something terribly wrong with you.

Envy
05-21-2010, 02:37 PM
I'm not going to fight with you. I stated exactly what I said to you, make up what you wish but please don't put words in my mouth.

I'm done posting until I am asked to by a clan member.

Nemesis
05-21-2010, 02:38 PM
I treat you the harshest, serve it and learn from it.

just so all can see.

Nemesis
05-21-2010, 02:39 PM
I'm not going to fight with you. I stated exactly what I said to you, make up what you wish but please don't put words in my mouth.

I'm done posting until I am asked to by a clan member.

because you know you're a liar? because you know you use your admin for personal gain? because you know you are wrong? because i know all these things, and you're right, you don't need to post anymore, we already know the truth.

Hitman
05-21-2010, 03:11 PM
Until more proof comes in I am going to side with Envy just because I know how big of an asshole you are on the servers Nemesis. You say Envy destroys the server? you came into WCS and automatically started shit with me and half the people there, and you personally admitted that you act like a dick to everyone on purpose.

Rapedollar$
05-21-2010, 03:12 PM
nem, why are you ALWAYS causing problems?

Nemesis
05-21-2010, 03:33 PM
nem, why are you ALWAYS causing problems?

i'm not the one abusing admin here, i think reading a few posts ahead may help you a little.

Cloud: until more proof is shown maybe you should keep your mouth shut since you have nothing to add...

Hitman
05-21-2010, 03:34 PM
i'm not the one abusing admin here, i think reading a few posts ahead may help you a little.

Cloud: until more proof is shown maybe you should keep your mouth shut since you have nothing to add...

I do have something to add, i posted it earlier. I actually believe Envy over you just because of your nature

Nemesis
05-21-2010, 03:38 PM
I do have something to add, i posted it earlier. I actually believe Envy over you just because of your nature

ok, but that doesn't change the fact that there is abuse here.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-21-2010, 03:40 PM
just so all can see.

for the record nem, the post you quoted doesn't exist. i followed the little link in there, and it took me to the following post:

Nemesis
05-21-2010, 03:50 PM
for the record nem, the post you quoted doesn't exist. i followed the little link in there, and it took me to the following post:

it diesn exist, just in a thread that was closed, so you can't quote from it. i just took the old quote and put it in there.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-21-2010, 03:51 PM
I agree with Envy. Nemesis you've always been a douchebag jerkoff. Serve your ban well. I'm just upset that it wasn't a 7 day ban due to your recent history of being a jerkoff.

I LIKE TURTLES
05-21-2010, 03:53 PM
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5719/32101047.jpg

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/3811/36026140.jpg

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/950/64470279.jpg

Envy
05-21-2010, 03:53 PM

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3774

Post 5, sentence 3 :)

Edit : The part after the , is post 5, paragraph 2, sentence 3

Nemesis
05-21-2010, 04:04 PM
I agree with Envy. Nemesis you've always been a douchebag jerkoff. Serve your ban well. I'm just upset that it wasn't a 7 day ban due to your recent history of being a jerkoff.

god it's hard dealing with intelleigent people since I suck the cock all the time, so i'll talk slow for you:

this issue happened today. the facts come from today. previous things do not matter. ok?

Hitman
05-21-2010, 04:35 PM
god it's hard dealing with idiots, so i'll talk slow for you:

this issue happened today. the facts come from today. previous things do not matter. ok?

Yes it does, you no no real proof and your history comes into play

Nemesis
05-21-2010, 04:43 PM
Yes it does, you no no real proof and your history comes into play

I no no real proof? i'll assume i know what you meant.

there's source TV isn't there? i've given the time.

Hitman
05-21-2010, 05:03 PM
If there is so be it, but see how much your bitching when you get a taste of your own medicine?

Envy
05-21-2010, 05:48 PM
Side note, does anyone know how to set it so that it records my voice in a demo? I'm pretty sure I saw a command for it at some point but I don't know it myself.

Thanks in advance either way!

acolyte_to_jippity
05-21-2010, 05:52 PM
Side note, does anyone know how to set it so that it records my voice in a demo? I'm pretty sure I saw a command for it at some point but I don't know it myself.

Thanks in advance either way!

type in voice_loopback 1

this will loop your voice back through the speakers. essentially, demos record exactly what your computer displays/outputs. normally, this does not include your voice. when it loops back through, it'll be recorded. HOWEVER! it is a bit strange talkin like that. it'll take some getting used to

acolyte_to_jippity
05-21-2010, 05:58 PM
first, turtles, off topic but fucking hilarious.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3774

Post 5, sentence 3 :)

Edit : The part after the , is post 5, paragraph 2, sentence 3

second, i'll post the quote envy is refering to here

Lol indeed, never mind the other like... 3 or 4 rounds you shot me? and that was 5 seconds into spawn. There wasn't anyone there. You Nemesis I treat you the harshest because of your attitude on the server.

By now I would think you wouldn't be such a douchebag to me. I think that is the longest ban I've given you so far too at 2 hours. serve it and learn from it.

ok, he treats you the harshest because of your attitude. see? he's not singleing you out because you're an angel on server, he's singleing you out because you're a douche on server.

god it's hard dealing with idiots, so i'll talk slow for you:

then why bring up what envy said (misquoteing btw) in a previous thread, on a previous day?

edit: sorry, i didn't mean to double post. didn't realize the loopback question was in this topic.

Nemesis
05-22-2010, 01:48 AM
ok, he treats you the harshest because of your attitude. see? he's not singleing you out because you're an angel on server, he's singleing you out because you're a douche on server.

then why bring up what envy said (misquoteing btw) in a previous thread, on a previous day?

he's openly admitted discrimination, ok, i see you're cool with that. never misquoted, just copy/pasted what he said into the new quote window, and it was to show that he's admitted to discrimination, which is what i wanted to show.

Xerenix
05-22-2010, 07:23 AM
I was there when you got banned Nem. You deserved it.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-22-2010, 12:14 PM
he's openly admitted discrimination, ok, i see you're cool with that. never misquoted, just copy/pasted what he said into the new quote window, and it was to show that he's admitted to discrimination, which is what i wanted to show.

when you "never misquoted" you kinda left some stuff out dude.

Nemesis
05-22-2010, 12:16 PM
when you "never misquoted" you kinda left some stuff out dude.

possibly the uninteresting parts.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-22-2010, 12:20 PM
possibly the uninteresting parts.

or, you know, the parts that actually explained everything. essentiallly, you cut out anything that could paint envy in a positive light.

Kiro
05-22-2010, 12:53 PM
Until more proof comes in I am going to side with Envy just because I know how big of an asshole you are on the servers Nemesis. You say Envy destroys the server? you came into WCS and automatically started shit with me and half the people there, and you personally admitted that you act like a dick to everyone on purpose.

I like the way you said that :wtg:

Nemesis
05-22-2010, 12:54 PM
I like the way you said that :wtg:

this thread will be limited to those who we can understand and who can properly communicate, thank you.

hallwagner
05-22-2010, 01:09 PM
this thread will be limited to those who we can understand and who can properly communicate, thank you.

LOL.....see that shit...youre trying to get people to side with you...but in the same thread youre disrespecting respected players who have played on this server for god knows how fucking long......just take the ban. yea im alot like you nemesis..in many ways, but i accept whatever punishment i get for my actions. you should do the same. and yes envy can be a douche sometimes, but YOU are a douche ALL the time

Hitman
05-22-2010, 01:12 PM
LOL.....see that shit...youre trying to get people to side with you...but in the same thread youre disrespecting respected players who have played on this server for god knows how fucking long......just take the ban. yea im alot like you nemesis..in many ways, but i accept whatever punishment i get for my actions. you should do the same. and yes envy can be a douche sometimes, but YOU are a douche ALL the time

+1 for once I agree with you. And he seems to not understand that. But we are all morons to him because we are talking about past events like him. Out opinion doesn't matter here because we don't know exactly what happened, but we know how big of an asshole nemesis is always

Envy
05-22-2010, 02:06 PM
Just don't let this turn into a troll fest and flame war please. :)

I agree with Nemesis, Zero please look at source TV it will explain everything.

Rapedollar$
05-22-2010, 11:20 PM
sick of nem's bullshit. closed until zero reviews, or realizes there was no issue in the first place besides nem's overall retardation and love of flame wars.

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-23-2010, 05:10 PM
sick of nem's bullshit. closed until zero reviews, or realizes there was no issue in the first place besides nem's overall retardation and love of flame wars.

This is old news that he's a douchebag jerkoff....