PDA

View Full Version : The Eva Conspiracy (Yes yes, its an eva thread)

Wolfenstinger
05-24-2010, 07:44 PM
Since theres been a bunch of 700+ people lately (grats btw to all of you, you get a mighty marvel no prize), and a couple of threads were born due to evas (yea im aware of them, making my own... sue me later :S), its been like :starwars: :protest: :axe: :protest: :zap:

NOW whether any of those smileys made sense to you people, im :banghead: at all the eva wars. im also pretty sure im not the only one doin this (and ima admit this now, ive joined in on them... i get bored after ulti spamming, spraying to hope the 7% +300 dmg procs, and hopping around until i accidentally fly like 50 feet in the air (now that i find fun until i fall and hurt myself :( ) and was wondering if we could possibly consider adding that restriction of 1 on eva per team. Alright well yes I understand eva is a fun trophy at 700+ but last time i checked, i noticed more of an increase in bitching on the server on eva (1 person alone starts a crowd) to when the server had the broken races (thank you Zero for fixing them :wtg:), where eva was 2nd most broken if anyone remembers.

So to wrap up my block of text, i thank you for reading it if you even bothered. In the meantime, i'm going to get my last 3 levels to catch up with Maynard, and let this all play out in the community's opinion. :violin:

maynard
05-24-2010, 08:27 PM
it's already been stated that zero intended 2 make the race 1 per team only, but never did, and will eventually in the future. we have bigger problems right now 2 worrie about... like the entire WCS mod dying. admins should be regulating evas 2 keep them even on each team.

Wolfenstinger
05-24-2010, 08:32 PM
it's already been stated that zero intended 2 make the race 1 per team only, but never did, and will eventually in the future. we have bigger problems right now 2 worrie about... like the entire WCS mod dying. admins should be regulating evas 2 keep them even on each team.

damn, i forgot about that... and this is why your the better person to look for Maynard. ...stoopid beta and stoopid apple wantin stoopid gaming now... err.... no offense to any mac users :D

Rapedollar$
05-24-2010, 08:41 PM

mods most likely wont be dieing. it looks like we are set for the update or whatever it is.

mastercheff
05-25-2010, 03:56 PM
I thought this was about the anime.

Wolfenstinger
05-25-2010, 04:40 PM
I thought this was about the anime.

No. I do have intentions on watching it though :D.