PDA

View Full Version : saveloc tele.....?

-blink-
05-28-2010, 01:22 AM
yeah i was just wondering if all admin are suppose to have the saveloc tele... in their menu cause i dont think i do....but some told me they have it in their menu......????

acolyte_to_jippity
05-28-2010, 08:54 AM
ummm, i'm pretty sure zero disabled that one. srry. i think he should re-add it for some experienced admins for wcs where people can get stuck easily.

Bullshit
05-28-2010, 09:48 AM
No. Admins do not have that option.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-28-2010, 10:11 AM
No. Admins do not have that option.

a few might. not because theyre special really, but just a much older generation. meh, whatev.

Bullshit
05-28-2010, 10:48 AM
a few might. not because theyre special really, but just a much older generation. meh, whatev.

really? never seen or heard of somebody using it.

Mrs. Xen_Warrior
05-28-2010, 02:03 PM
yeah i was just wondering if all admin are suppose to have the saveloc tele... in their menu cause i dont think i do....but some told me they have it in their menu......????

I know Kaew has it in his menu, we use it when they are cading the secret red room on Highschool to either teleport a zombie in or teleport the humans out.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-28-2010, 02:32 PM
really? never seen or heard of somebody using it.

i didn't say it's used, just that a few people have it. pretty much, it's not supposed to be enabled. those handful of admins that do have it enabled, it turns out, are actually alright to have it anyway. however, do not expect everyone to get it, or for yourself to get it if you ask for it.

-blink-
05-28-2010, 03:51 PM
...k just wondering is it for older generation admins only....because new admins have it to.....doesn't matter to me...just wonderin...

Bullshit
05-28-2010, 03:53 PM
i didn't say it's used, just that a few people have it. pretty much, it's not supposed to be enabled. those handful of admins that do have it enabled, it turns out, are actually alright to have it anyway. however, do not expect everyone to get it, or for yourself to get it if you ask for it.

hehe cant see what i cant use it for in WCS :D

๖ReS
05-29-2010, 03:06 AM
I can do it though manual commands, but it's not in my admin menu.

I wish I had full access :c What's poor ol' Res gunna do?

OnEyEdMaN
05-29-2010, 10:09 AM
i tried doing it from the console by typing ma_saveloc but it says that i dont have a access to this command or something.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-29-2010, 04:17 PM
exactly. you're not really supposed to have it. however, there are a few (i'm not going to say select) people that do, mostly because of a probable oversight by zero. however he's never had any issues with it, so it's probably not going to get changed

mag36
05-31-2010, 01:13 AM
funny i was thinking about this too a few days ago

I can see its good use in Zm for cade breaks within your cades, or exscape maps where some purposely blocking a rope or blowing a bridge or closing gates, i find it more satisfying seeing them get turned at spawn then banning them .
But Wcs is another good example,when they get stuck in a ceiling or a sky. But its disable for me too. =/