PDA

View Full Version : C'mon Guys....

-blink-
05-28-2010, 01:40 AM
okay i really don't post much things ..... but i've been going through some of these threads and MAN ...we're all adults and just grow up...quit tryin to nit pick at every little thing everybody does....WE CAN ALL FOLLOW DIRECTIONS>>>love ya all though....

Bullshit
05-28-2010, 04:37 AM
Okay what the hell are you talking about?

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-28-2010, 05:07 AM
lol

every where you go in life weather it be inperson or OVER THE WEB you will always and forever find conflict.. UNLESS some miracle took place resulting in everyone having the same opinion.

welcomee to the forums "assuming you have no idea what the fuck has happened or goes on"

XX0wnsXY
05-28-2010, 05:35 AM
okay i really don't post much things ..... but i've been going through some of these threads and MAN ...we're all adults and just grow up...quit tryin to nit pick at every little thing everybody does....WE CAN ALL FOLLOW DIRECTIONS>>>love ya all though....

you see... sometimes when people are bored..they do this little thing called trolling. It cures their boredom, therefor it will never be stopped :D

Nice gesture though.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-28-2010, 08:53 AM
you see... sometimes when people are bored..they do this little thing called trolling. It cures their boredom, therefor it will never be stopped :D

Nice gesture though.

there are cures for that though.
immediate and direct ones such as bans, and more long-term, passive ones. such as the troller finding female companionship (for once) and thus not being bored any longer. of course, a troll's natural personality makes this difficult, and will eventually strain any relationship they are luky enough to enter into to the breaking point, so while this is a long-term fix, it is seldom permenant.

oh, and hush blink. when you have as many admins as we do, there will be people bitching about stuff all the time. it is actually a good thing, because while the admins can look in this forum and see activity, they know they can be held accountable for their actions, and thus are less likely to abuse.

Clone
05-28-2010, 03:26 PM
BUT WHERE IS THE ADMIN ABUSE?!?!?!

Clone

-blink-
05-28-2010, 03:41 PM
u guys r funny.....bbw's got to love them (blazin)....but im just saying y life gotta be so hard.....lawls....

Bullshit
05-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Can't see your point.

maynard
05-28-2010, 04:11 PM
fail thread.

-blink-
05-28-2010, 04:13 PM
k--- i guess everybody's got their own points that's maybe y you don't see my point .....its whatever...

acolyte_to_jippity
05-28-2010, 04:23 PM
k--- i guess everybody's got their own points that's maybe y you don't see my point .....its whatever...

no no, we see your point, but your point is one of absolute naive-ety. you see, there will always be disagreements because every person will always have a different view on certain things.

and if by "nit pick[ing] at every little thing everybody does" you mean call out and bring attention to abuse when it happens, i think it's time for you to wake up. people need to have others set above them, others with the power to enforce the law, in order for a community to prosper (not to mention to pay for itself). However, if that community is expected to simply ignore and not hold those in power accountable for their actions, that community will be empty. after all, who the fuck would stay there if they don't have a guarantee against abusers?

so you sir, fail horribly. this thread is pointless. and furthermore, i'd now expect you to not post any sort of thread about someone abusing their admin on you, because lets face it, you'd be "nit pick[ing]"

/thread

XX0wnsXY
05-28-2010, 11:10 PM
no no, we see your point, but your point is one of absolute naive-ety. you see, there will always be disagreements because every person will always have a different view on certain things.

and if by "nit pick[ing] at every little thing everybody does" you mean call out and bring attention to abuse when it happens, i think it's time for you to wake up. people need to have others set above them, others with the power to enforce the law, in order for a community to prosper (not to mention to pay for itself). However, if that community is expected to simply ignore and not hold those in power accountable for their actions, that community will be empty. after all, who the fuck would stay there if they don't have a guarantee against abusers?

so you sir, fail horribly. this thread is pointless. and furthermore, i'd now expect you to not post any sort of thread about someone abusing their admin on you, because lets face it, you'd be "nit pick[ing]"

/thread

You're mean. BTW I'm nitpicking.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-28-2010, 11:35 PM
You're mean. BTW I'm nitpicking.

lol, yeah, i get really bad headaches some times. the kind where you don't know it's thee until it's gone, and they tend to give me a short temper.

of course, i also let off stress at people on the forums and servers to keep my sanity so...

don't worry. i don't care if you're nit picking. i still love you owns

XX0wnsXY
05-28-2010, 11:51 PM
lol, yeah, i get really bad headaches some times. the kind where you don't know it's thee until it's gone, and they tend to give me a short temper.

of course, i also let off stress at people on the forums and servers to keep my sanity so...

don't worry. i don't care if you're nit picking. i still love you owns

Take some midol. I know it sounds strange, but when regular pain killers aren't helping, midol is the way to go for bad headaches.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-29-2010, 12:15 AM
Take some midol. I know it sounds strange, but when regular pain killers aren't helping, midol is the way to go for bad headaches.

lol, i've been pretty much snorting tylenol the past 4 days. that shit saves my life. but it;s holiday weekend. nice, relaxing time at home w/ the family and i'll be fine

Amon
05-29-2010, 12:13 PM
vicodin has been making me feel pretty good weeeee!

Jeimuzu
05-29-2010, 10:08 PM

No comment. (Closed)

-=NYS=- C.O.
05-30-2010, 08:58 AM
vicodin has been making me feel pretty good weeeee!

Vicodins and percocets FTW !!! :icon_mrgreen: