PDA

View Full Version : Slasher

Garry
05-11-2008, 10:17 AM
hi i don't like to start my first post being a bastard but the Admin Slasher was condoning HACKING hes words to someone speed hacking was "No it's Cool" thats a load of BullS*it you got a real good server but this sh*t makes me wanna go some place else..... :rant::assault::rant:

Rapedollar$
05-11-2008, 10:19 AM
what server and when

Garry
05-11-2008, 10:31 AM
not 15 mins ago on Your Zombie mod server hes only a young kid i put it down to immaturity??? and the hacker is twisted fate hes still playing now???

ZERO
05-11-2008, 02:55 PM
demo please....

Garry
05-12-2008, 02:21 AM
unfortunately i do not have a demo and i know that you can not take my word for it. I was just bringing it to light for you. As i am very surprised that you have admins as young as that? problems are bound to happen but it is not my place to say :wtg:

Vandal
05-18-2008, 03:35 PM
im sure slasher has said this on numerous occasions but i dont think he really means it, slasher and painkiller (i think its painkiller anyway) always talk about random crap like that, just lighten up garry hes a kid (no offence) and they dont take it as serious as you old people! (hey im 15 gimme a break :P )

dublin
05-18-2008, 08:47 PM
well still if u take on the responsiblility as an admin then act like one. read the rules and follow them. if theres a hacker on and someone tells u then u must... no have to spec them get a demo sb_status then a perma ban and then bring the demo to the forums and post it. young or not if he wants to wear the big boy pants then he needs to own up to it.

Cujo
05-21-2008, 12:03 PM
if he wants to wear the big boy pants then he needs to own up to it.
Pretty much says it all :wtg: